okay I am having an issue with this mod , and pregnancy, the Chaurus parasite pregnancy debuff, seems to be disabling a large number of functions from other mods. for example succubus heart, none of the souls function while pregnant, soon as pregnancy is over and the debuff is gone everything works fine, and it is by far not the only mod I've had issues with several scripts just stop activating and only while the debuff is in place.

Awesome mod! just one question since i can't find it anywhere: Does this mod work on male PC's?

I can't seem to make it work for some reason, at least not when i use the FMEA mod to tempt the tentacles...

I'm beginning to suspect that this is a woman only mod... :(

okay I am having an issue with this mod , and pregnancy, the Chaurus parasite pregnancy debuff, seems to be disabling a large number of functions from other mods. for example succubus heart, none of the souls function while pregnant, soon as pregnancy is over and the debuff is gone everything works fine, and it is by far not the only mod I've had issues with several scripts just stop activating and only while the debuff is in place.

Make sure you are downloading the old "EstrusForSkyrimV120" version of Estrus for Skyrim from the Nexus. 130 released about 2 weeks ago and it's been years since it updated. All Estrus Chaurus mods are based off of 120.

Awesome mod! just one question since i can't find it anywhere: Does this mod work on male PC's?

I can't seem to make it work for some reason, at least not when i use the FMEA mod to tempt the tentacles...

Sorry, but these animations are designed for female characters.

Make sure you are downloading the old "EstrusForSkyrimV120" version of Estrus for Skyrim from the Nexus. 130 released about 2 weeks ago and it's been years since it updated. All Estrus Chaurus mods are based off of 120.

well, i know that the animations were designed for females, but they DO work for males! when i use the estrus shout the tentacles work as usual and the animations run fine. Maybe i just need to find an actual chaurus to test on instead...? ,´:/

well, i know that the animations were designed for females, but they DO work for males! when i use the estrus shout the tentacles work as usual and the animations run fine. Maybe i just need to find an actual chaurus to test on instead...? ,´:/

If they worked for males you wouldn't have asked for help with getting it to work for males in your last message, now would you? :) Trust me when I say, even if you somehow got the animations to load, they would most likely not align correctly because of differing skeletons. That's what I expect, at least. Go ahead and try, but this isn't a problem with Estrus Chaurus. Estrus for Skyrim is what adds the animations. Estrus Chaurus just adds the hook into Spiders and Chaurus critters and adds infestation. So if anything, you'd best ask on the Nexus page, not here.

• 2 weeks later...

The Estrus for Skyrim animations work just fine for males.  There's even an option in that mod's MCM to tell it that you're specifically playing a male character.

So it's not that the animations aren't designed for males, it's that this mod isn't actually scripted to trigger any tentacle attacks on male characters.

Now, what you could do is use "sexchange" in the console to temporarily become a female character, get spat on :angel:, have the tentacle attack start, do "sexchange" again, and voila: your male PC's been infested with eggs~

It's unfortunately kind of a hassle, but as far as I can tell it's the only workaround unless and until this mod ever allows attacks to trigger on male PCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug Report v4.31

I'm in Mzinchaleft, when hit by spit attack from a Chaurus the tentacle animation starts to play but the chaurus carries on attacking. I've attached a log and a screenshot. First bit of the log is the LAL first cell game loader btw

This is with DCL combat surrender on, I've also tested with it off and the same happens except then the pc goes into ragdoll and alternates back to the tentacle animation.

When I first tried to get a log it worked perfectly so it looks to be an intermittent bug though I'm getting it about 90% of the time.

EDIT: I did some more testing today and think I see where the problem comes from. If its left long enough (or if the tentacle animation is manually advanced) once the pc is impregnated then the chaurus stops attacking. So (I'm guessing here) that the pacification point is incorrect in that it's now linked to the impregnation stage not the start of the tentacle animation or EC+ is no longer responding to modevent dhlp_suspend.

I did one further test using DCL to create a sleep rape event with the chaurus and that works correctly (sleep in the chamber by the lift and the chaurus is teleported in by DCL if you want to test)

EDIT2: Final test. Removed v4.31 and installed v4.20a and that seems to work without any problems

Papyrus.0.log

post-237718-0-18109100-1498257685_thumb.jpg

Bug Report v4.31

I'm in Mzinchaleft, when hit by spit attack from a Chaurus the tentacle animation starts to play but the chaurus carries on attacking. I've attached a log and a screenshot. First bit of the log is the LAL first cell game loader btw

This is with DCL combat surrender on, I've also tested with it off and the same happens except then the pc goes into ragdoll and alternates back to the tentacle animation.

When I first tried to get a log it worked perfectly so it looks to be an intermittent bug though I'm getting it about 90% of the time.

EDIT: I did some more testing today and think I see where the problem comes from. If its left long enough (or if the tentacle animation is manually advanced) once the pc is impregnated then the chaurus stops attacking. So (I'm guessing here) that the pacification point is incorrect in that it's now linked to the impregnation stage not the start of the tentacle animation or EC+ is no longer responding to modevent dhlp_suspend.

I did one further test using DCL to create a sleep rape event with the chaurus and that works correctly (sleep in the chamber by the lift and the chaurus is teleported in by DCL if you want to test)

EDIT2: Final test. Removed v4.31 and installed v4.20a and that seems to work without any problems

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

Can't see any issues that would cause this in your log - I'll take a look at the code and see if I can spot anything

Edit:  Found a potential cause and have produced a test patch - give it a go and let me know if it resolves the problem.

EC 4.32 Test Patch.7z

Can't see any issues that would cause this in your log - I'll take a look at the code and see if I can spot anything

Edit:  Found a potential cause and have produced a test patch - give it a go and let me know if it resolves the problem.

Yep, tried it a couple of times (I had kept a copy of the save luckily) and it's working fine now :)

Yep, tried it a couple of times (I had kept a copy of the save luckily) and it's working fine now :)

Great - releasing V4.32 with fix added now...

Anyone know why or how the original mod was updated in last couple of days? 

The zip download content still seems dated 2014.  No chance this has been hacked, is there?

some programmers have methods of changing the date/time stamps of download files to match a certain version criteria, Microsoft used it for years, still does..

some modders have done this as well, i think sd+ did it once that i know of...whether or not that's the case here the world may never know

personally i still prefer the repack to avoid bugs of the nexus mod

Edited by CliftonJD

i have some problem with this

i will CTD in the title with this mod.

all the required mods i have install by MO

sexlab v162

xpmse 3.94

SKYUI 5.1

estrusforskyrim 1.30

FNIS 6.3

FNIS creature 6.1

can anyone help me?

i have some problem with this

i will CTD in the title with this mod.

all the required mods i have install by MO

sexlab v162

xpmse 3.94

SKYUI 5.1

estrusforskyrim 1.30

FNIS 6.3

FNIS creature 6.1

can anyone help me?

You seem to be missing RaceMenu or Net Immerse Override, (which is included in RaceMenu but can be loaded separately if you don't want race menu for some reason), from that list.

Um i got a problem, Npc are not giving birth at-least i don't think so, The number for pregnancy time is in the minuses. I do know my follower should of gave birth long ago.

this mod doesn't have that ability, there was once an addon to this mod that allowed that

Um i got a problem, Npc are not giving birth at-least i don't think so, The number for pregnancy time is in the minuses. I do know my follower should of gave birth long ago.

this mod doesn't have that ability, there was once an addon to this mod that allowed that

Should be working for followers - NPC's are not tracked so unless you stay with them in the same location  for the entire duration of their pregnancy it will be removed when you leave them.

Any suggestions why this mod never causes tentacle attacks or even pregnancy with chaurus eggs , even if I set the possibility to 100% in MCM menu? The chaurus spit does nothing beside of poisening my dragonborn or any npc.  All needed mods are installed. 

I'm assuming you've sorted your load order and run FNIS, check in the MCM Version Check that everything is marked as "OK" and also check in SL that the animations are registered.

If it all checks out correctly then I guess Bane Master will need a log to see what's happening.

Any suggestions why this mod never causes tentacle attacks or even pregnancy with chaurus eggs , even if I set the possibility to 100% in MCM menu? The chaurus spit does nothing beside of poisening my dragonborn or any npc.  All needed mods are installed. 

I'm assuming you've sorted your load order and run FNIS, check in the MCM Version Check that everything is marked as "OK" and also check in SL that the animations are registered.

If it all checks out correctly then I guess Bane Master will need a log to see what's happening.

I've done all this, still the chaurus spit triggers nothing. 

Maybe the log will show the problem ... 

Papyrus.0.log

I've done all this, still the chaurus spit triggers nothing. 

Maybe the log will show the problem ... 

I'm afraid there are serious issues with your game - papyrus is dumping stacks and much of the EC+ install is broken. 

There are too many errors for me to guess at what has gone wrong  - sorry

By the way, the base estrusForSkyrim got an update back in may, do you think Estrus Chaurus is or will be compatible?

I'll take a look - it  should be unless the anims/items have been renamed. Are there any new animations or was it just bug fixing?