This is the changelog he posted:

Change log:
-----------------------
Modified: Requirements for execution environment Change:
SKSE 1.7.3 or later, FNIS 6.3 or later is required.
Added: NPC with Estrus applied escapes with special motion
Fixed: CTD when Estrus Self is executed during Sneak
Fixed: CTD when Estrus is executed to Khajiit or custom race
Fixed: Problem that the onlooker remained around the NPC to which Estrus was applied
Fixed: Other minor bug fixes
-----------------------

Current Anims:
- Estrus tentacle S01 S02
- Estrus etc S01 S02 S08
- Estrus machine S01 S02

Any suggestions why this mod never causes tentacle attacks or even pregnancy with chaurus eggs , even if I set the possibility to 100% in MCM menu? The chaurus spit does nothing beside of poisening my dragonborn or any npc.  All needed mods are installed. 

for those errors and issues related to it i'd suggest removing any old scripts from previous version in your script folder and try from a new game, if that works you can try cleaning the old save with papyrus data transfer from nexus but it might be scrubbed

i know i've had that problem you're reporting before and the problem for me was an obsolete script that the modder didn't know was still attached but was removed from the download so removing previous versions then reinstalling the current version was how i had to fix it

This is the changelog he posted:

Change log:
-----------------------
Modified: Requirements for execution environment Change:
SKSE 1.7.3 or later, FNIS 6.3 or later is required.
Added: NPC with Estrus applied escapes with special motion
Fixed: CTD when Estrus Self is executed during Sneak
Fixed: CTD when Estrus is executed to Khajiit or custom race
Fixed: Problem that the onlooker remained around the NPC to which Estrus was applied
Fixed: Other minor bug fixes
-----------------------

Current Anims:
- Estrus tentacle S01 S02
- Estrus etc S01 S02 S08
- Estrus machine S01 S02

As far as I can see there are no new tentacle animations in 1.3

In testing although the animations run in EC using  1.3 resources I get missing animations in a some stages - I'll take a look but I have no experience in fixing animations stuff so it's probably best  that we just stay with 1.2 (unless some new tentacle anims are added in a later Estrus version).

Alternatively if anyone in the thread with FNIS/Anim skills can spot the issue and let me know how to sort it or provide a fix for me to merge into EC+ that would be great :)

Awesome mod, some quick questions..

1. Do the chaurus hatchlings ever grow to full size adult ? or transform into the flying variant ?

2 Any plans to expand on this mod ? 

A ) Track Infected NPCs - Birth cycles, location, how many times they given birth.  

B ) Adding a chance that Infected / Pregnant NPCs will trigger a Estrus animation to other NPCs around them, causing more NPCs to become infected.

C ) Non Infected NPCs becoming hostile to Infected NPCs after witnessing Estrus event or Birth. Infected NPCs become unprotected and can be killed. To stop the spread of the Swarm.

Anyone know why or how the original mod was updated in last couple of days? 

The zip download content still seems dated 2014.  No chance this has been hacked, is there?

some programmers have methods of changing the date/time stamps of download files to match a certain version criteria, Microsoft used it for years, still does..

some modders have done this as well, i think sd+ did it once that i know of...whether or not that's the case here the world may never know

personally i still prefer the repack to avoid bugs of the nexus mod

Thanks

I'll be sticking with this version.  Or should that be 'in' this version?

wink.png

Hi! since anyone can help me in the nexus forums, I ask here, I have a problem with estrus, I have installed the mods but the shouts and animations never happens, I use NMM, it  worked the first time I installed tthe mods, but after I restarted the game the shouts were gone and I never saw an estrus animation anymore

Just a doubt im having before installing my huge mod pack. Does it need any mod for armor scaling or does the body slide already covers it? This is the only mod on my list that increases body parts, so im not sure how it works.

Ill have xpmse, racemenu and body slider, do i need anything else for the armor acaling to work?

I did a search in this thread and found vampires cannot get infected/inseminated with chaurus eggs, something to do with immune to disease.  I noticed that when my character became a vampire that the infection no longer worked.  Then she became a vampire lord.  Then she went to Morthal and that old wizard removed vampirism from her.  Afterward she still cannot get infected by chaurus sex or spit.  The estrus animation still plays yet no pregnancy.  Is there a console command or something that will switch off whatever is lingering from once being a vampire?

I dunno why I didn't think of suggesting this until now, it's something I've been mulling over since I first got this and I've been downloading this mod since it was first released for SL and each hit was a guaranteed tentacle attack, but instead of doing a random chance for the spit attack to trigger tentacles, why not add a cumulative status effect?

Every hit the pc or companion takes builds up a shared percentage (Assume proximity causes the effect to be shared) This can go away slowly over time or be washed off all at once.

A little bit of venom (1-10%) is nothing much to worry about, but it's sticky, and sits on the victim's skin, the smell makes it a bit harder to sneak around Falmer and chaurus, instantly alerting them if you get too close.

As more accumulates (10-30%) among your party, you start feeling strange effects, it might cause your lust to increase at strange times, like when harvesting certain potion ingredients, or seeing a chaurus. The range at which you're instantly detected grows longer.

Around 30-60% 'saturation' the pc's body is going through some sort of hormonal tumult, making them mentally 'more receptive' to chaurus, giving them some sort of debuff to stam and mag abilities/pools when near a live chaurus.

60-95% The first symptoms of a parasite manifest. The host's physiology are being changed. Dizziness, and random bouts of chaurus related status effects occur with a frequency based on the percentage. Around 95%, visible pulsing should be near constant until cleaned or the tentacle attack occurs.

At 90-99% a tentacle attack may occur 'near' an alerted chaurus. At 90%, there's a chance the next spit attack will trigger it, at 100% it is guaranteed.

This is when the parasite's effects are full blown, but symptoms may subside to what you'd expect normally from this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a issue where during the birth animation my character lays down, the eggs pop out and after the animation my character is stuck in the lay down position and I cannot move. I have all the latest versions downloaded and its requirements however I do not have Estrus enabled since the old version caused issues, however there is a newer version now so i'll try it out. Is it possible that's why My character is stuck? 

I have a issue where during the birth animation my character lays down, the eggs pop out and after the animation my character is stuck in the lay down position and I cannot move. I have all the latest versions downloaded and its requirements however I do not have Estrus enabled since the old version caused issues, however there is a newer version now so i'll try it out. Is it possible that's why My character is stuck? 

I doubt that the birth animations getting stuck is related to the estrus files and I would not recommend activating zzestrus.esp for reasons you describe.

Do you see any errors in your papyrus log when the birth event occurs?

I've been through that birthing animation quite a few times and never had any problems, so hopefully something will show in Loverfaanz's log.

One really minor thing I've noticed is that after becoming impregnated the chaurus often follows the pc around until the next cell change. Not a problem more of an oddity really.

For some reason, I can't enable / disable the chaurus pregnancy. Clicking the option on mcm menu does nothing, everything else works tho. I have all the required mods, I've ran loot and fnis, I've tried reinstalling both chaurus mods and starting a new game, cleaning and resetting them and nothing seems to change it. Anyone got any ideas what might be causing this or how to fix it?

For some reason, I can't enable / disable the chaurus pregnancy. Clicking the option on mcm menu does nothing, everything else works tho. I have all the required mods, I've ran loot and fnis, I've tried reinstalling both chaurus mods and starting a new game, cleaning and resetting them and nothing seems to change it. Anyone got any ideas what might be causing this or how to fix it?

Check in the MCM Version Check that everything is marked as "OK" as it sounds like you may not have the right skeleton installed

I seem to have fixed the issue with the character laying down and getting stuck, I enabled the latest Estrus v 130 and latest Charus+ and changed the load order and it got fixed, everything working good now.

@Krasovskiy Hmm maybe check your load order? I'm no expert but after getting everything in order properly it seems to work just great.

Also don't forget to do that GenerateFnisforUsers thing as well to add the animations. I used to forget that alot in the past.

for some reason, this mod works as intended, but when doing the birthing animation, no eggs spawn at all, whats going on?

Make sure you don't have the hatchery enabled, if you do you don't get eggs you get baby chaurus.

You still get eggs with Hatchery - they just have a countdown to hatching baby chaurus.

Check to see if something is overwriting in your load order.  Reinstall mod?  If you use

MO, you can check in data to see if there are conflicts - or use TESVEdit.

@Krasovskiy Hmm maybe check your load order? I'm no expert but after getting everything in order properly it seems to work just great.

Also don't forget to do that GenerateFnisforUsers thing as well to add the animations. I used to forget that alot in the past.

Checked and moved stuff around myself but no luck. I use LOOT so I can only hope it's doing its job haha. I run FNIS and LOOT after every mod install/uninstall no matter what.

Also you can click "quote" in the bottom right to reply directly to people, it also helps notify me (or others quoted) when you or someone replies.