I'm using the normal version with Actor Events.

How long does it takes you guys to register Sexlab animation?

You need to save and reload the save and it should then regsiter

Here's what I did:

- Register SexLab animation --> Accept --> Exit all menus

- New save, and reload it

I see no changes. Do I need to wait for a certain period?

Here's what I did:

I don't see why you're using the old version both AE and zzEstrus.esp will spam the hell out of your papyrus log, not to mention the camera bugs and other problems.

I stopped using it early last year so I'm trying to remember what the old process was. From memory once Estrus for Skyrim and AE were showing in MCM, I would then install the EC mod and wait for that to appear in the MCM menu, register then save then reload the save and check in SL Animation Toggles that the new animations were there.

Maybe someone with a better memory can confirm but I would recommend the latest EC+ which works well

Here's what I did:

I don't see why you're using the old version both AE and zzEstrus.esp will spam the hell out of your papyrus log, not to mention the camera bugs and other problems.

I stopped using it early last year so I'm trying to remember what the old process was. From memory once Estrus for Skyrim and AE were showing in MCM, I would then install the EC mod and wait for that to appear in the MCM menu, register then save then reload the save and check in SL Animation Toggles that the new animations were there.

Maybe someone with a better memory can confirm but I would recommend the latest EC+ which works well

I encountered with some problem with EC+ at first, but now that's no longer a problem. I installed EC+, save & reload, and now everything's working well. I appreciate your help from earlier.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your awesome work but just one thing, can you increase a little bit the belly node value on the next version ?
And just another question, can you think add Jack features into a future version ?
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-9?do=findComment&comment=879338

If you want some good ideas, around of a 9-14 pages, you have some nice suggestions and maybe some interesting ressources I think.

Maybe it can be interesting also to add a system like Arachnophobia on a future with a probability to being kidnapped into a cave, I don't know.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/845-arachnophobia/

Thank you soo much for all ! ;)

Guest squid0767

Maybe I just didn't see this, but I haven 't noticed a post on this subject (yet)? My character gives birth while in the pre-birth position (lying on her side). When it's all done, she just lays there and does not get up, even though birthing is overwith. Has anyone seen that?

I got Lydia into a bit of trouble tonight and I'd like to know if anyone knows how to get her out before I go back to a previous save from before the dungeon run. This situation resulted from a combination of Deviously Cursed Loot, Estrus Chaurus+ via Deviously Enchanted Chests, and Devious Integration. Basically the dungeon run left both Lydia and I harnessed, plugged and without keys due to Deviously Cursed Loot. Nowhere near the worst it's done to us, however Deviously Enchanted Chests then sprung a Dwemer Machine trap on us.

At the same time as the Dwemer Machine animation started, something, possibly Devious Integration, triggered Lydia's plugs, knocking her out of the machine animation. Because the machine animation did not finish properly, it left some artifacts behind attached to Lydia that I have not been able to rid her of:

post-426500-0-86900200-1420437819_thumb.jpg

Any ideas on how to get the machine parts off of her? I tried saving and reloading, equipping armor, and using the console to disable/enable her. Nothing has worked so far.

Edit: It's not a big deal if I have to reload a previous save. I just dislike having to repeat runs if I don't have to.

Try to get her into the animation sequence again, maybe this time it'll equip and unequip the extra equipment on her.

You can also try something a little more risky, get as much item off her as possible and store it somewhere else then use showinventory console on her and see else is there and then use removeitem XXXXXX 1 on the part you think is causing trouble. Be careful with DD items however.

I got Lydia into a bit of trouble tonight and I'd like to know if anyone knows how to get her out before I go back to a previous save from before the dungeon run. This situation resulted from a combination of Deviously Cursed Loot, Estrus Chaurus+ via Deviously Enchanted Chests, and Devious Integration. Basically the dungeon run left both Lydia and I harnessed, plugged and without keys due to Deviously Cursed Loot. Nowhere near the worst it's done to us, however Deviously Enchanted Chests then sprung a Dwemer Machine trap on us.

At the same time as the Dwemer Machine animation started, something, possibly Devious Integration, triggered Lydia's plugs, knocking her out of the machine animation. Because the machine animation did not finish properly, it left some artifacts behind attached to Lydia that I have not been able to rid her of:

attachicon.gifLydia.jpg

Any ideas on how to get the machine parts off of her? I tried saving and reloading, equipping armor, and using the console to disable/enable her. Nothing has worked so far.

Edit: It's not a big deal if I have to reload a previous save. I just dislike having to repeat runs if I don't have to.

Running "removeallitems" on Lydia will likely solve the issue (As DDi's items will survive a "removeallitems" command, and the estrus machine component likely will not).

attachicon.gifLydia.jpg

Had that happen, if you do showinventory on the console while she's selected it will be the one that says dwemer binder which you can then use the unequip or remove command on.

For me its only happened when the animation hasn't played due to the required region being locked away by chastity wear as i think originally Estru Chaurus had support for DDi stuff protecting you

attachicon.gifLydia.jpg

EC+ does (should!) detect belts but maybe it is missing the chastity harness - I'll take a look

attachicon.gifLydia.jpg

EC+ does (should!) detect belts but maybe it is missing the chastity harness - I'll take a look

It does indeed detect belts properly, I'm not sure this was a chastity harness though. According to the description it's the custom slave harness that prevents wearing clothes. My character is locked in the standard red slave harness based on the same model and it does not seem to restrict sex in any way.

Edit: I take that back. Lydia's is perhaps a chastity device as it holds plugs. Mine lets them slide right out.

Can anyone tell me why fluid effects on this and the normal estrus mod won't work with double tentacle only? It only seems to work when she stands up afterwards, and it works fine with all of the other different animations (in both EC and EFS).

I can't be the only one who's had this little problem, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Anyone else unable to get infected from the mod anymore? All my character does is masterbate when hit with the spit attack, no sex with the chaurus and no infection just poisoned.

Have you been fitted with a chastity belt as I've seen this happen then?

Anyone else unable to get infected from the mod anymore? All my character does is masterbate when hit with the spit attack, no sex with the chaurus and no infection just poisoned.

This is a feature of EC+  -  Chastity belts protect you from attacks.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your awesome work but just one thing, can you increase a little bit the belly node value on the next version ?

And just another question, can you think add Jack features into a future version ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-9?do=findComment&comment=879338

If you want some good ideas, around of a 9-14 pages, you have some nice suggestions and maybe some interesting ressources I think.

Maybe it can be interesting also to add a system like Arachnophobia on a future with a probability to being kidnapped into a cave, I don't know.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/845-arachnophobia/

Thank you soo much for all ! ;)

Seconded.  I'd like the belly to scale a bit bigger.  Even at 6 its pretty small, compared to the breasts.  And I loved the EC+ options liked above, so +1 fot that too.

Love the mod, keep up the great work!

Hi, i would like to ask if there is a way to make the infection and egg-laying animations from this mod available to trigger after an animation performed from a chaurus from the hentai creatures mod when he has finished his "Training". I tried to find some options in the MCM menu but it was only possible when a normal chaurus carried out his spitting attack and then there are those Estrus tentacles. Woult it be possible to use only the sexlab chaurus animations and not the ones from Estrus?

In short: I would like to use the results from Estrus Chaurus triggered only by the animations from Hentai Creatures. Is this feasible?

Thanks in advance. ;-)

This is a feature of EC+  -  Chastity belts protect you from attacks.

I've noticed it also happens with chastity bra's (no belt fitted) which seems a little odd

Is it necessary to register animations? Or does it work without them?

Once it's installed and saved, when you next reload you will get a registration message in the top left of your screen. You can always double check in SL Toggle Animations to make sure they've been added