Wait.... zzEstrus.esp is no longer needed?

Did I read that right?

Indeed you did :) for EC+ at any rate

Indeed you don't need to activate zzEstrus.esp -  the Estrus mod needs to be installed so EC+ can access the animations and other resources but the estrus esp and script files are not used by EC+ :)

Wait.... zzEstrus.esp is no longer needed?

Did I read that right?

Indeed you did :) for EC+ at any rate

Indeed you don't need to activate zzEstrus.esp -  the Estrus mod needs to be installed so EC+ can access the animations and other resources but the estrus esp and script files are not used by EC+ :)

I understand the original esp is not needed but I suppose I would have to keep it around if I wanted to change the defaults from Estrus? or are these completely irrelevant now?

I usually turn off the flying cam and the Onlookers option.

Estrus Chaurus animation factory registers Estrus animations with SexLab and just calls them from SexLab the estrus esp is completly irrelevant and doesn't do anything for Estrus Chaurus.

You just play a normal sexlab animation scene, so only the sexlab settings are used for that animation sequence.

I wasn't aware the scripts can go as well,. I've removed the esp from the mod already but I'll rip out the scripts as well now.

I'm getting a crash to desktop issue and checked Papyrus logs. This is what was displayed:

[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

Only getting that issue with this mod installed, not with any of the other mods installed, not sure if it is caused by some conflict based issue. Any ideas?

I'm getting a crash to desktop issue and checked Papyrus logs. This is what was displayed:

[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[11/30/2014 - 05:19:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

Only getting that issue with this mod installed, not with any of the other mods installed, not sure if it is caused by some conflict based issue. Any ideas?

When is the crash occurring - during Skyrim startup before the load menu appears,  when you try and load a saved game or during play?

When is the crash occurring - during Skyrim startup before the load menu appears,  when you try and load a saved game or during play?

This all interests me as well. I got these from Skyrim startup, before load menu appears.

I am starting a new game and considering, if I should include EC+ with it again. Thus it would be nice to know what these mean/meant.

I don't have any log to give, because this was not issue with my recent character. She was mostly made to test some other mods and EC+ was not in my load order during the gameplay.

This all interests me as well. I got these from Skyrim startup, before load menu appears.

I am starting a new game and considering, if I should include EC+ with it again. Thus it would be nice to know what these mean/meant.

I don't have any log to give, because this was not issue with my recent character. She was mostly made to test some other mods and EC+ was not in my load order during the gameplay.

I have the solution to your crashes, quite simply really - I am an idiot!  :blush:

Whilst saving EC 3.382a I managed to make dD and ZAP masters (they are not!) .

Fixed version 3.382b uploaded - apologies!

(The GetUseSound() error in the attached log is not related to EC or the crash to desktop, the crash is caused by the "missing" mods)

I have the solution to your crashes, quite simply really - I am an idiot!  :blush:

Whilst saving EC 3.382a I managed to make dD and ZAP masters (they are not!) .

Fixed version 3.382b uploaded - apologies!

(The GetUseSound() error in the attached log is not related to EC or the crash to desktop, the crash is caused by the "missing" mods)

It seems that I had made a mistake with my weather mods, while playing the character suffering from crashing. I found out by loading another profile from my MO, without any LL mods in it. When that crashed, I noticed that my RSPatch files were not sharing the same date.

Sure enough, I had older Real Shelter files in my computer. Older profiles were using them, instead of the newest ones. I must have thought that EC+ was the culprit, because the profile that kept crashing was the original profile I made to test this version.

Yeah. That was a silly mistake from my part. :blush:

I removed all old Real Shelter files from my computer, rebuilt RSPatch with TES5Edit and shared it with all profiles. Now they all work properly with. I decided to take time and write the explanation here, to make clear that EC+ was not the culprit, but the victim in my case.

Can anyone mention the correct CBBE body/skeleton combo to make the pregnant stomach work? I can get the breasts to grow, but it feels wrong when the tummy doesn't!

I've tried using CBBE TBBP and HDT from bodyslide, and no good for either one.

There's been a lot of work done on this mod lately, any progress towards new features? Maybe even the ones we discussed in this tread (animated larvae, x-ray gifs playing on animations, belly inflation from eggs immediately  and perhaps breeding dens like this).

That would be interesting I'm hoping that someone will add charus slavery or corruption to it.

Currently I am working on a public interface so that other mods can call the effects easily, after that I am going to look at adding other Estrus animations. After that who knows... but it may well be limited by my relative lack of knowledge around modding - nearly all my experience is in patching/fixing scripts :)

There's been a lot of work done on this mod lately, any progress towards new features? Maybe even the ones we discussed in this tread (animated larvae, x-ray gifs playing on animations, belly inflation from eggs immediately  and perhaps breeding dens like this).

That would be interesting I'm hoping that someone will add charus slavery or corruption to it.

Currently I am working on a public interface so that other mods can call the effects easily, after that I am going to look at adding other Estrus animations. After that who knows... but it may well be limited by my relative lack of knowledge around modding - nearly all my experience is in patching/fixing scripts :)

Nice

@Bane_Master

I've run into what may be a major bug, after an estrus event (using Deviously Cursed Loot as a trigger) RND no longer works although it is still shown as working in the MCM. In the magic effects section "Hungry" is shown but if the pc eats or drinks then nothing happens except the whole item disappears from inventory (e.g. a waterskin has 4 portions of water, all are comsumed at once including the waterskin). The hotkey to check RND status also no longer works.

I've checked with chaurus impregnation active and non active, hostiles around and not around and the result is the same (for dwemer or tentacle). I've attached a log but I don't think it'll tell you much

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Further tests. Tried feeding pc before estrus so that "Hungry" isn't in effects lists but no change. Also tried deactivating RND then reactivating but it still doesn't work.

Tested against Flashbang in case it was a DCL issue but that works fine and doesn't cause the RND problem

Tried reloads but that doesn't work either

@Bane_Master

I've run into what may be a major bug, after an estrus event (using Deviously Cursed Loot as a trigger) RND no longer works although it is still shown as working in the MCM. In the magic effects section "Hungry" is shown but if the pc eats or drinks then nothing happens except the whole item disappears from inventory (e.g. a waterskin has 4 portions of water, all are comsumed at once including the waterskin). The hotkey to check RND status also no longer works.

I've checked with chaurus impregnation active and non active, hostiles around and not around and the result is the same (for dwemer or tentacle). I've attached a log but I don't think it'll tell you much

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

EDIT: Further tests. Tried feeding pc before estrus so that "Hungry" isn't in effects lists but no change. Also tried deactivating RND then reactivating but it still doesn't work.

Tested against Flashbang in case it was a DCL issue but that works fine and doesn't cause the RND problem

Tried reloads but that doesn't work either

Am I right to assume that this does not happen with Chaurus Spit attacks - only with DCL?

If so, can you do me a favour and try the same tests with Deviously Enchanted Chests as the Trigger mechanism rather than DCL (purely for testing purposes) - I haven't see this problem with DEC and haven't tested with DCL so this is aimed at working out if this is a global problem or linked to the interaction between DCL and EC.

BTW I am currently testing the EC public interface design (using a modified version of DEC to call the events from EC) so I will make sure to try that with RND as well.

Can you help me?

Some animations arent working and defeat isnt working at all also as estrus animations.

Please tell me what im missing and what i dont need:

[skeleton] XP32 Maximum skeleton extended

Actor Events

Alternate start (i want thismod to be here :I)

aprorosB

Arousing armors

Arousing Attire

BeeingFemale

Brawl bugs patch

CBBE

CHSBHC - BBP

Defeat

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus for skyrim

FNIS sexy move

FNIS behavior

FNIS creature

Helmet Toggle

Killable Children

Player HeadTracking

Player voicesets

Safety Load

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab loversvictim

sexlab framework

Sexy Idle Animation

Skyrim community uncapper

SkyUI

Sneak Tools

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Please help me

I want all the animations and sexlab(including estrus) mods to work

Right I've tested this on a new game and it's only happening with DCL. It's working fine with Chaurus spit and DEC

OK - best you let Kimy know so she can take a look under DEC's hood...

I hope to have the next release of EC  out in a week or so at which point she will be able to switch to using the new ECAnimation mod event to call anims/effects in DC if she wishes and which hopefully would solve the issue.