Works like a charm, exept one thing, the belly growth is only visiblle when wearing armor or cloth. Removing the armor (cuirass) or clothing, removes the preg belly.Any ideas?

You need a scaling body as well, here's one for bodyslide which I've used successfully http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

Im not sure if im doing this right lol. Iv placed all the files into bodyslide and did a batch build of the pregnancy body found in groups but no joy.

I followed the install instruction provided by zecoron as i understand it but... I use my own preset of the cbbe tbbp body.

Edit: Figured it out. I had forgotten to save the new preset lol. Thanks for the help man

Works like a charm, exept one thing, the belly growth is only visiblle when wearing armor or cloth. Removing the armor (cuirass) or clothing, removes the preg belly.Any ideas?

You need a scaling body as well, here's one for bodyslide which I've used successfully http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

Im not sure if im doing this right lol. Iv placed all the files into bodyslide and did a batch build of the pregnancy body found in groups but no joy.

I followed the install instruction provided by zecoron as i understand it but... I use my own preset of the cbbe tbbp body.

Edit: Figured it out. I had forgotten to save the new preset lol. Thanks for the help man

armor pregnancy-ready, you can find many in this forum ;)

some examples-->

IMHO one of the most complete collections is from ChronoTrigger77

if you have problems, please refer to the  bodyslide readme (is not complicated) or Chrono nexus pages
bye!  :)

S.

I just don't know how to make this mod work properly. :/

First of all, tentacle attacks doesn't occur after chaurus spits on player even though I set the probability of it to 100%. Estrus for Skyrim works properly though. I also noticed that the mod doesn't load up like the others. I mean, normally every mod loads up nearly same time when you start a new game, but in the case of this mod, I have to save the game first and then load it again. After that the mod loads up.

That "infected counter" also bothers me. It clearly states that other than the player can get infected by chaurus, but I have never managed to do that.

Any help? Sorry if my English is a bit confusing. I'm not native speaker.

I had problems with the animations, but I figured it out. If you go to the MCM menu for EC+ and look at the animations tab, your animations are probably disabled. If you click on the register button and exit the menu altogether the animations may or may not get registered with SexLab (the animations should be ticked when you go back into teh MCM). If not, go to the SexLab maintenance menu and reset the animation registry, then try again. This solved my problem, I hope it will solve yours.

First of all, tentacle attacks doesn't occur after chaurus spits on player even though I set the probability of it to 100%. Estrus for Skyrim works properly though. I also noticed that the mod doesn't load up like the others. I mean, normally every mod loads up nearly same time when you start a new game, but in the case of this mod, I have to save the game first and then load it again. After that the mod loads up.

That "infected counter" also bothers me. It clearly states that other than the player can get infected by chaurus, but I have never managed to do that.

Any help? Sorry if my English is a bit confusing. I'm not native speaker.

The delayed install is as originally designed - check that you don't have "restrict aggressive animations" enabled in sexlab and the EC animations ticked as aggressive - this will cause them not to work.

my new experience..

I just tested EC+ with  Fill Her Up +  Death Alternative +  Defeat
I used this tool HooKmmersehttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/ ) merging .pex scripts (from EC+ and Fill Her Up) to manage the same node (npc belly).

Chaurus beat my female PC (no tentacle at this time)... Death Alternative + Defeat (priority 80) on bleedout event made sure that the big-chaurus rape my character..
Fill Her Up mod at the end of sexual act, made the belly grow immediately (hentai style)  :) ..
My PC flees crying while a pool of semen erupts from her legs..

..after 6 days of gestation, with a swollen belly, sprouting small chaurus eggs..

all without errors

this mod is great!  :D

bye!

S.

Would you be willing to upload the merged .pex script file for this? it sounds great :P

my new experience..

I used this tool HooKmmersehttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/ ) merging .pex scripts (from EC+ and Fill Her Up) to manage the same node (npc belly).

Chaurus beat my female PC (no tentacle at this time)... Death Alternative + Defeat (priority 80) on bleedout event made sure that the big-chaurus rape my character..
Fill Her Up mod at the end of sexual act, made the belly grow immediately (hentai style)  :) ..

..after 6 days of gestation, with a swollen belly, sprouting small chaurus eggs..

all without errors

bye!

S.

Would you be willing to upload the merged .pex script file for this? it sounds great :P

here it is :D

HooKmmerse Estrus Chaurus (v3.92a) + Fill Her Up (v1.00) - script pex.7z

Remember: use a mod manager to install/uninstall it and refer only to the reported version 

-Estrus Chaurus (v3.92a)

-Fill Her Up (v1.00)

at each update of the mods, the hook procedure must be repeated on the original files.

S.

my new experience..

all without errors

bye!

S.

here it is :D

attachicon.gifHooKmmerse Estrus Chaurus (v3.92a) + Fill Her Up (v1.00) - script pex.7z

Remember: use a mod manager to install/uninstall it and refer only to the reported version 

-Estrus Chaurus (v3.92a)

-Fill Her Up (v1.00)

at each update of the mods, the hook procedure must be repeated on the original files.

S.

Awesome! thanks a lot :D

Saeros, can I also use HooKmmerse to combine EC+, Fill Her Up and Beeing female all together ?

I already make merged 3 mod via HooKmmerse tool but don't dare to test it due to not easy to get rid off all script 1 by 1 T^T

no, it is not difficult if you use a mod manager to install the modified files.
use the HooKmmerse PexGUI program to another folder (put it in a folder on your desktop for example) is portable.

rebuild the folder tree as the Data directory of Skyrim.
to simplify you will need to have these folders with this content:
(*FOLDER--> rename it as you want)

\desktop\FOLDER\data\tools\Pex\
..Pex.dll
..PexGUI.exe

\desktop\FOLDER\data\tools\Pex\mods\
..HooKmmerse.dll

\desktop\FOLDER\data\scripts\
..HooKmmerse.pex 

\desktop\FOLDER\data\scripts\source\
..HooKmmerse.psc

once you have these folders, take the original mods scripts files and copy in: 
pex files--> \desktop\FOLDER\data\scripts\
psc files--> \desktop\FOLDER\data\scripts\source\

now run PexGUI.exe and merge the scripts files 
(you will only see those of the mods that you copied)

after this, zip the \desktop\FOLDER\data\scripts\.. folder and install with a mod manager.
(overwrite all files et voilà)

if you want to return to the original mods scripts state, just remove with the mod manager.

S.

Ok, thx a lot. I already try it with NMM and use PexGUI.exe to create script, It work for 3 Mods but still have some conflict to belly node and cause my game CTD after i try expell cum from my PC.

And I use PexGUI  to Uninstall mod and restore my previous script and look like no problem to my game play after that, I think this Mod will help us a lot in the future to user that want to use many mod that have effect at the same node area ^^. 

Ok, thx a lot. I already try it with NMM and use PexGUI.exe to create script, It work for 3 Mods but still have some conflict to belly node and cause my game CTD after i try expell cum from my PC.

And I use PexGUI  to Uninstall mod and restore my previous script and look like no problem to my game play after that, I think this Mod will help us a lot in the future to user that want to use many mod that have effect at the same node area ^^. 

in my game I use hooked scripts for:

-PSQ (i have soulgem pregnancy disabled, I use SGO2)

-SoulgemOven 2

-Fill Her Up (v1.00)

-Estrus Chaurus + (v3.92a)

for now, I have no problem.. :D

not tested with BeeingFemale.. 

S.

Just curious, was there a change made to EC+ recently. You used to get a timed chaurus immunity item in the effects menu which made Chaurus friendly after parasite impregnation which now seems to be gone.

I was in Mzulft and the following happened:

Hit by chaurus spit and got tentacle attack/impregnation that chaurus became friendly

Then ran into another chaurus was hit by spit and got another tentacle attack and the second chaurus was friendly afterwards

I checked the first one and that still remained friendly.

So is this working on a creature by creature basis now (or it may be my game is breaking as it's been used for a lot of testing)?

PS the parasite removal at the end of the animation works great btw

-SoulgemOven 2

-Fill Her Up (v1.00)

S.

Hello Saeros could either provide me with your pex file for hookmmerse for estrus chaurus +, soulgem oven 2 and cum inflation?  Or help me do it myself?  I can't for the life of me seem to get hookmmerse to do anything, and i'd like to get those working together :(

Hi

I installed the mod but i have a quite nasty debuff coming after dwemer machine of 1 hour at 0 magicka 0 stamina and unable to move for 1 hour real time :(

Any way tp reduce or disable it?

Should last only a minute or two at that level of debuff before starting to decay - haven't had this reported before. Was this a new game or an update to an old save? Any errors in your script log file related to EC?

I can't seem to get the animation to work. i tried making the chance 100%, resetting the animation registry, registering it again in the EC menu and also unchecking the restrict aggressive animation in the Sexlab menu. I tried all the methods posted on the thread so far but to no avail. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi

I installed the mod but i have a quite nasty debuff coming after dwemer machine of 1 hour at 0 magicka 0 stamina and unable to move for 1 hour real time :(

Should last only a minute or two at that level of debuff before starting to decay - haven't had this reported before. Was this a new game or an update to an old save? Any errors in your script log file related to EC?

To avoid any confusion it does start off saying it's an hour in the effects menu but it does decay after a few minutes as you said, so the effects entry is a bit misleading.

Personally I think it wears off a bit too quickly but that's just me :P

Hi

Old save with fresh EC installation and i actually only looked at the debuff had a timer of an hour (the one in the last section of magic menu that shows buffs/debuffs).... i didn t really wait 1 hour i just tried to sleep, and since it didn t wear off i reloaded.

i'll try to see if it lasts only 2 minutes.

-SoulgemOven 2

-Fill Her Up (v1.00)

S.

Hello Saeros could either provide me with your pex file for hookmmerse for estrus chaurus +, soulgem oven 2 and cum inflation?  Or help me do it myself?  I can't for the life of me seem to get hookmmerse to do anything, and i'd like to get those working together :(

sorry if I did not answer right away, I missed your post.

is not difficult.. do as I explained in the post above http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=1067621

copy all the necessary files from original mods in portable-mode  and use PexGUI.exe

But let us not go too off-topic (this is Estrus Chaurus :P )

send me a PM if you have trouble 

Tried the mod out today and I can't seem to get it to activate. Whenever relations with a chaurus are initiated, it defaults to the nude creatures animations, not the estrus chaurus+ mod. Any idea how to fix this? I've got all the required mods downloaded to my knowledge, but I do not have estrus activated. Should I activate it? (It says on the front page that it's not necessary.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Tried the mod out today and I can't seem to get it to activate. Whenever relations with a chaurus are initiated, it defaults to the nude creatures animations, not the estrus chaurus+ mod. Any idea how to fix this? I've got all the required mods downloaded to my knowledge, but I do not have estrus activated. Should I activate it? (It says on the front page that it's not necessary.)

Any help would be appreciated.

The tentacle attack is initiated when you are hit by chaurus spit, to test it properly set the chance in the MCM to 100% and let the spit hit you from a distance.

I've noticed that there can be a few seconds lag between the spit hitting you and the start of the tentacle attack so if you let the chaurus get too close and your HP are low then the SLNC attack can happen instead