Tried the mod out today and I can't seem to get it to activate. Whenever relations with a chaurus are initiated, it defaults to the nude creatures animations, not the estrus chaurus+ mod. Any idea how to fix this? I've got all the required mods downloaded to my knowledge, but I do not have estrus activated. Should I activate it? (It says on the front page that it's not necessary.)

Any help would be appreciated.

The tentacle attack is initiated when you are hit by chaurus spit, to test it properly set the chance in the MCM to 100% and let the spit hit you from a distance.

I've noticed that there can be a few seconds lag between the spit hitting you and the start of the tentacle attack so if you let the chaurus get too close and your HP are low then the SLNC attack can happen instead

The Spit Attack isn't triggering anything either, just poisoning me and my followers with 100% chance selected.

Edit: Just made sure everything was correct, turned off defeat, and tried again. No go, it just killed me despite getting hit with multiple spit attacks on 100%. The animations are registered too, so no idea what's making it not work.

Tried the mod out today and I can't seem to get it to activate. Whenever relations with a chaurus are initiated, it defaults to the nude creatures animations, not the estrus chaurus+ mod. Any idea how to fix this? I've got all the required mods downloaded to my knowledge, but I do not have estrus activated. Should I activate it? (It says on the front page that it's not necessary.)

The tentacle attack is initiated when you are hit by chaurus spit, to test it properly set the chance in the MCM to 100% and let the spit hit you from a distance.

I've noticed that there can be a few seconds lag between the spit hitting you and the start of the tentacle attack so if you let the chaurus get too close and your HP are low then the SLNC attack can happen instead

The Spit Attack isn't triggering anything either, just poisoning me and my followers with 100% chance selected.

Edit: Just made sure everything was correct, turned off defeat, and tried again. No go, it just killed me despite getting hit with multiple spit attacks on 100%. The animations are registered too, so no idea what's making it not work.

seems some scripts-conflict or corrupted save.

test with a new game and try to summon chaurus (open console and type player.placeatme a5600 1 )

if it works, remove EC+, clean your old save with Save game script cleaner and repeat the install procedure.

seems some scripts-conflict or corrupted save.

test with a new game and try to summon chaurus (open console and type player.placeatme a5600 1 )

if it works, remove EC+, clean your old save with Save game script cleaner and repeat the install procedure.

Cleaned the save with the script cleaner and tried installing again, making sure animations were registered and it was set to 100%, but still no go.

Are there any mods that estrus charus + are specifically incompatible with? My mod order is the following:

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=0

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

moveit.esp=1

Immersive Patrols II.esp=1

RichMerchants_Less.esp=1

AMatterOfTime.esp=1

UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1

Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

animal_mansion.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

BesEss.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=0

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

The problem is present in 3.91a also, so don't get too bummed. It seems that the invulnerability effect was supposed to be removed at the end of the animation or something like that or w/e. I did a quick edit to the 3.92a esp to knock the duration down to 1 minute. This is really a bandaid fix, as I'm no creation kit expert (last real modding I did was in morrowind), so take it with a grain of salt and back up your saves and whatnot until someone who knows things fixes it proper.

attachicon.gifEstrusChaurus.esp

Finally had a chance to try this... wasn't anywhere near Falmer territory the past week or so.

Regrettably, it does nothing different.  Spells no longer function after an Estrus attack.

Hmmm,

I just read the previous comments, so maybe I am just another complainer about the same issue, but I am playing with PSQ Succubus.

After the estrus animation my character won't be able to transform anymore (back to human form or back from succubus to a human.)

It is a spelllike ability so I guess it is a same problem like the others have.I have not tried spells, I went back to 3.81 immediately as I found out this is happening because of the EC. 3.81 working fine.

Can this be fixed please?

Just curious, was there a change made to EC+ recently. You used to get a timed chaurus immunity item in the effects menu which made Chaurus friendly after parasite impregnation which now seems to be gone.

I was in Mzulft and the following happened:

Hit by chaurus spit and got tentacle attack/impregnation that chaurus became friendly

Then ran into another chaurus was hit by spit and got another tentacle attack and the second chaurus was friendly afterwards

I checked the first one and that still remained friendly.

So is this working on a creature by creature basis now (or it may be my game is breaking as it's been used for a lot of testing)?

PS the parasite removal at the end of the animation works great btw

Any Chaurus that impregnates you (tentacles or "directly") will become friendly to you as you are now the mother of it's babies!  Others won't be until you are! ;)

Hmmm,

I just read the previous comments, so maybe I am just another complainer about the same issue, but I am playing with PSQ Succubus.

After the estrus animation my character won't be able to transform anymore (back to human form or back from succubus to a human.)

It is a spelllike ability so I guess it is a same problem like the others have.I have not tried spells, I went back to 3.81 immediately as I found out this is happening because of the EC. 3.81 working fine.

Can this be fixed please?

To confirm - your issue is you are stuck with the invulnerability buff not having been removed?

Well I am not sure, but it seems the succubus transform spell/ ability is not working anymore.

So I cannot go back to human form from succubus. If I turn off the succubus mod in mcm then I revert into human shape, after reenabling the mod I cannot turn into a succubus.

On removal on this version problem sorted, after tenacle animation succubus ability is still working. So the problem must be with EC and must be with this version.

Somebody wrote spells are not working, so I thought maybe I have the same issue as Succubus transform is an ability/power.

Well I am not sure, but it seems the succubus transform spell/ ability is not working anymore.

So I cannot go back to human form from succubus. If I turn off the succubus mod in mcm then I revert into human shape, after reenabling the mod I cannot turn into a succubus.

On removal on this version problem sorted, after tenacle animation succubus ability is still working. So the problem must be with EC and must be with this version.

Somebody wrote spells are not working, so I thought maybe I have the same issue as Succubus transform is an ability/power.

If it is related to EC magic effects not being removed at the end of animation then you will see them in your magic effects list - if there is nothing extra there then I'm afraid  EC magic effects are unlikely to be the cause.

Does anybody else have that thing happen to them where just after a tentacle animation they can't zoom the camera in or out, or togge first/third-person perspective anymore?

There was a way to fix this in the original estrus mod (just use the self-estrus shout while crouching) but I use Estrus Chaurus+ wiithout having the original "zzestrus.esp" active (because I find the original estrus mod to do some wonky shit with my papyrus log and corrupt my saves), so I was wondering if there was another way to deal with this bug (a console command maybe?)

I'm having an issue where the attacks won't trigger at all. I'm using a clean save that has never seen Estrus Chaurus and it shows the animations are all registered and the spit effect is enabled, but nothing happens even with the percentage turned up to 100%. I've also ran FNIS as well with no errors showing up. Any ideas?

I'm having an issue where the attacks won't trigger at all. I'm using a clean save that has never seen Estrus Chaurus and it shows the animations are all registered and the spit effect is enabled, but nothing happens even with the percentage turned up to 100%. I've also ran FNIS as well with no errors showing up. Any ideas?

Do you have EstrusforSkyrim installed? Yyou don't need the esp active, you just need the meshes an texture folders from that mid installed.

Do you have EstrusforSkyrim installed? Yyou don't need the esp active, you just need the meshes an texture folders from that mid installed.

Hmm... Okay, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

After some testing it's still not working. Any more ideas?

Have you tried to activate the animation with the spells to see if it works (then the animation works, something with the trigger doesn't).

With FNIS, sure FNIS creatures was also done.  Been a while, but iirc it has a tick box.

Have you tried to activate the animation with the spells to see if it works (then the animation works, something with the trigger doesn't).

With FNIS, sure FNIS creatures was also done.  Been a while, but iirc it has a tick box.

Yep. I tried the spells and they worked fine.

If I want to install Beeing Female along with this mod, is EC Integration Patch V1.0.1 the proper patch I need to install? Does it work with EC+ newest version?

The patch will work with the current EC version but only supports BF1.14 (not the V2 betas - I believe they have EC support built in)

If I want to install Beeing Female along with this mod, is EC Integration Patch V1.0.1 the proper patch I need to install? Does it work with EC+ newest version?

The patch will work with the current EC version but only supports BF1.14 (not the V2 betas - I believe they have EC support built in)

Thanks for the answer. I read the betas do not work with EC yet, but he's working on a way to make his mod compatible. Nice to know the current EC version works though. I'm really enjoying this mod.  :D