Hi

In the  MCM animation registry i see tentacles and dwemer machine . When i register it doesnt register dwemer machine , its greyed out.

Any body knows about this? And what to do ?

Iggy

You might be hitting the max animation limit for the current version of SL.  If you are using NSAP/Zaz try re-registering animations in SL and registering EC first and see if it works.  If it does, you'll need to pick at least one less animation in NSAP if you want everything from Zaz/EC.

how can i get rid of this thing on my back? i tought it would go away after i layed the eggs but its still there.

tnx

If it's stuck on you you'll need to use the console to get rid of it:

Open console then type

player.showinventory

You'll need to scroll up until you see an entry for parasite which will have a hex number by it. Then type

player.removeitem xxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxxx is the hex number mentioned above)

close console and it should be gone

Are you using an old version of EC+ as Bane_Master fixed that issue?

how can i get rid of this thing on my back? i tought it would go away after i layed the eggs but its still there.

tnx

Open console then type

player.showinventory

You'll need to scroll up until you see an entry for parasite which will have a hex number by it. Then type

nope, latest version. the console command player.unequipall works also apperantely. had to use it because of a glitchy devious devices item, and it took the parasite away as well, and it isnt showing up in my inventory.

tnx for the response.

ps: what does the parasite normally do? at first i tought it was intended as a feature where the parasite maybe collected the eggs after birth and then buggered of so that the player couldnt take them.

nope, latest version. the console command player.unequipall works also apperantely. had to use it because of a glitchy devious devices item, and it took the parasite away as well, and it isnt showing up in my inventory.

tnx for the response.

ps: what does the parasite normally do? at first i tought it was intended as a feature where the parasite maybe collected the eggs after birth and then buggered of so that the player couldnt take them.

It's just part of the animation so it should disappear at the end

To start things off I love your mod. Anyways.

I know this isn't directly related. However posting queries like this on the nexus that involve any kind of adult content(which is ironic because Estrus for Skyrim is adult content.. LOL) usually involves my accounts being banned. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has massive issues running the actual Estrus for Skyrim enabled when playing Skyrim. I have always just left it disabled because I generally only like it being used by this mod. However I decided a few months back to play around with it. So I did just that enabling it and ever since I did my game has become massively unstable, my papyrus log explodes all the time and it seems to cause problems with loading my game from a direct save. With Estrus of Skyrim(EoS) I have to create a new game quickly using LAL and then loading my actual saved game to get it to load properly otherwise when I try to load a game from a direct save without doing that it crashes. Also there is no real save bloat occurring so i'm very confused as to why this happens due to EoS since my saves easily stay under 10mb for alot of fap hours logged.

If anyone has had similar issues with EoS and could tell me if there are any fixes i'm obviously not privy to or if there's a way perhaps in a unconventional load order method where I could change the LOOT user edit(doesn't make sense since it says there's no conflicts but you never know) to do this or w/e you got I'd really appreciate it. To give more information on my plight; as far as I'm understanding it what's basically occurring especially when loading from a raw save on game start-up is when I examine the papyrus log with notepad++ while the save is loading is basically Estrus is trying to load all kinds of shit from it's resources that don't seem to actually exist anymore. It's like the guy forgot to edit his scripts to change the clothing resources they access or something. Now I don't understand why it needs to do this immediately on loading a save since in those saves Estrus content isn't actually in play or why it doesn't just do it on demand when the Mod is actually used but then to be honest I don't really understand how the skyrim scripting system works anyways since I have yet to get into modding this game(I develop stuff on the UDK 4) I am just baffled by this. I would love to freely use this mod and play around with it but at the moment it seems far to unstable and game breaking.

In addition I'm running a very spartan setup. I use MO(obviously) and I run multiple profiles(never had issues there). For my Sexlab profiles I use by far the least amount of mods possible(in my opinion). What I consider to be a spartan setup is only 100-150 mods(I know some might think that crazy but my machine doesn't even sweat running that amount with an ENB - even at 250+ with tons of texture mods and a heavy ENB my computer maintains 45+ fps) and multiple heavy scripting setups runs smooth. So it's not rig related or setup related because I've run setups like that with 250+ on saves with hundreds of hours of time on them and they load from raw save point on start-up without issue. Right now I'm trying to get a pure druid/beastess setup running with EoS installed and it's really grinding my gears trying to troubleshoot this. If it's not possible to get it running and people are aware of this let me know and I'll just crush my dreams of a stable EoS right now haha. However if there is hope I would LOVE to know how.

You see I want to get into modding skyrim a bit and basically once I test out all this druid mods and beastess mods and Estrus as well as this plugin my plan is to create an Estrus hybrid mod using the Estrus content as druid spells that capture enemies and do nasty estrus stuff to them that causes damage and or disables them making them easy to kill for use in a Sexlab Druid story mod. Anyways if i'm gonna test it and get good ideas I need it to obviously run stable first right now it crashes every other minute and all kinds of other shit. Hell I've even run just a pure Estrus setup to no avail. it just does the same damned thing while running it disabled with only this plugin enabled runs fine... It just doesn't make sense. Anyways thanks in advance.

Gonna start like Carlgc and say I love this mod. Wish there were more machines! However that being said I ran into an odd bug that seems to only happen when I have this mod and/or milk mod economy activated. All the bandits in game become non hostile. If I turn both milk mod and this mod off everything is back to normal. turn either one on and bandits stop being hostile to me. I don't think it is just this mod but I can't find any other mod other then milk mod that does it but that seems to maybe be affected by the same issue maybe?

Gonna start like Carlgc and say I love this mod. Wish there were more machines! However that being said I ran into an odd bug that seems to only happen when I have this mod and/or milk mod economy activated. All the bandits in game become non hostile. If I turn both milk mod and this mod off everything is back to normal. turn either one on and bandits stop being hostile to me. I don't think it is just this mod but I can't find any other mod other then milk mod that does it but that seems to maybe be affected by the same issue maybe?

I have played with both mods on for a while now and didn't notice this happening, unless something was broken with an update I may have missed. Maybe some kind of mod conflict?

Hello, can anyone tell me why this mod isn't working?

I have it installed correctly, the Estrus Chaurus menu appears in MCM. I have Estrus installed (and activated). I can set Tentacle attack chance to 100 and spawn 10 Chauruses via console, getting douched in spit but nothing ever happens afterwards, no anim, no pregnancy. What am I doing wrong here? EC version check says all version ok.

I have it installed correctly, the Estrus Chaurus menu appears in MCM. I have Estrus installed (and activated). I can set Tentacle attack chance to 100 and spawn 10 Chauruses via console, getting douched in spit but nothing ever happens afterwards, no anim, no pregnancy. What am I doing wrong here? EC version check says all version ok.

Did you ran FNIS

The animations need to be registered in Chaurus Estrus MCM may be its that ,or as somebody told me,you are over sex labs animation limit if so cancel some of the old animations Sex Lab MCM toggle animations

iggy

modders cannot help you out if you don't help them  ;)

verify prerequisites (all installed?)

sexlab version?

remember: if you have problems in actual save, starting a new game to try the mod .

if don't working, post papyrus log and load order.

snip...

So I did just that enabling it and ever since I did my game has become massively unstable, my papyrus log explodes all the time and it seems to cause problems with loading my game from a direct save. With Estrus of Skyrim(EoS) I have to create a new game quickly using LAL and then loading my actual saved game to get it to load properly otherwise when I try to load a game from a direct save without doing that it crashes. Also there is no real save bloat occurring so i'm very confused as to why this happens due to EoS since my saves easily stay under 10mb for alot of fap hours logged.

Yes, there are major issues using the Estrus for Skyrim esp, very bad papryrus spam and lots of other bugs particularly camera problems. The camera bugs can be got around by going into sneak mode and casting estrus on self spell in case you weren't aware of that fix, but personally I simply wouldn't use that mod at all and definitely never on a main playthrough.

However, having to use a LAL load game is quite common (I use one all the time) as aloading heavily modded game save tends to make Skyrim fall over because it's trying to process too much at the same time. Loading a start game is a much less intensive so using that gets the game settled before you load your main save. Sometimes you'll get away with it if you're lucky it's a bit hit and miss, but the more mods you add (scripted mods not meshes) the more likely you are to have your main game ctd on load

Thank you Slorm I wasn't actually aware of any of that. Thanks for your concise response. I really appreciate it. Especially the last part about mods overwhelming skyrim. I guess I shouldn't be so concerned about those hard loads anymore and just get used to using LAL as a means to quickly access the game(it's not that big of a deal anyways only takes like an extra 15 seconds of loading). So I guess my testing will be a bit more arduous than I would of preferred. Oh well i'm still going to do it. I want to get into modding Skyrim within 6 months or so since it's still got a buzzing community.

Thanks again.

i wonder if adding spider eggs to this would work... (got that idea after trying out that arachnophobia mod some time ago that is somewhere on this forum)

after all they both have "egg" items that could be placed into the character after sex... and drop out after a while etc and spawn little spiders like little chaurus are spawned from the layed eggs etc...

tnx

Open console then type

player.showinventory

tnx for the response.

The naming is  a bit confusing - it is actually a static part of the Estrus tentacle side animation so it should be equipped onanimationstart and removed as the tentacles drop the victim.

So I think I'll finally try this out as I tested Estrus for Skyrim and that worked fine. There is just one more thing I want to ask. Seeing as Estrus for Skyrim itself is supposedly kind of unstable then can I simply deactivate it in Mod Organizer and EC+ will work fine or do I need to place the meshes and textures into my Skyrim data folder?

Also, since noone pointed me to some retextures for the tentacles I went ahead and changed the color myself. Is it alright to include them in a post here or does it go against some terms? I made a sort of blueish version that fits the chaurus theme better in my opinion and a brownish version.

Got a screenshot of the former here as well, although it looks a bit darker than I intended.

post-475941-0-29804100-1424470313_thumb.png

So I think I'll finally try this out as I tested Estrus for Skyrim and that worked fine. There is just one more thing I want to ask. Seeing as Estrus for Skyrim itself is supposedly kind of unstable then can I simply deactivate it in Mod Organizer and EC+ will work fine or do I need to place the meshes and textures into my Skyrim data folder?

Can't comment on MO as I use NMM but just deactivate the zzestrus.esp in the list.

An easier way is to unzip the mod delete the esp and script directory and then re-zip it. You can then install it as normal and not have to worry about deactivating it (you'll still need to run FNIS though)

Can't comment on MO as I use NMM but just deactivate the zzestrus.esp in the list.

An easier way is to unzip the mod delete the esp and script directory and then re-zip it. You can then install it as normal and not have to worry about deactivating it (you'll still need to run FNIS though)

I do use MO and keeping the Estrus activated in the left hand pane but unchecking the ESP in the right hand pane works just fine.

Also, since noone pointed me to some retextures for the tentacles I went ahead and changed the color myself. Is it alright to include them in a post here or does it go against some terms? I made a sort of blueish version that fits the chaurus theme better in my opinion and a brownish version.

Got a screenshot of the former here as well, although it looks a bit darker than I intended.

It's fine to post alternate textures here - please go ahead...

When I had installed this mod, everything (uncluding animations) seemed to work fine. But now chaurus spits don't trigger any animations (even with 100% chance of activation in MCM menu). How can I find out what's wrong and fix it?

UPD: chaurus spits' effects work properly again after reinstalling the mod. Simple and stupid solution, I know.

Well, it seems I can't get this to work. No animations started, just like some others have mentioned before. And since I just installed this mod for the first time I don't think reinstalling it would help. 

Basically, I have Estrus for Skyrim enabled in mod organizer, but I disabled the esp. Then I installed this, ran FNIS again just in case, went ingame and the MCM menu showed up nice and all. Then I reset sexlab animation registry also just in case and disabled aggressive animations restriction in it. After which I set the attack chance at 100% in EC menu, registered my followers and registered the animations in it. If I remember it correctly I had 3 there - estrust machine, estrus tentacle side and estrus double. All of these are greyed out, but checked.

Did I do something wrong? Didn't get a single attack during the dungeon. I then summoned a chaurus with the hentai creatures mod and had my follower attack and battle it out for a few minutes over which I saw a number of spit attacks, yet no tentacle animations.

Ohh and here are the textures. I've added both colors I did and the blob looking thing's texture as well in case anyone wants that too.

Blue/gray:

Brownish

Basically, I have Estrus for Skyrim enabled in mod organizer, but I disabled the esp. Then I installed this, ran FNIS again just in case, went ingame and the MCM menu showed up nice and all. Then I reset sexlab animation registry also just in case and disabled aggressive animations restriction in it. After which I set the attack chance at 100% in EC menu, registered my followers and registered the animations in it. If I remember it correctly I had 3 there - estrust machine, estrus tentacle side and estrus double. All of these are greyed out, but checked.

Did I do something wrong? Didn't get a single attack during the dungeon. I then summoned a chaurus with the hentai creatures mod and had my follower attack and battle it out for a few minutes over which I saw a number of spit attacks, yet no tentacle animations.

Possibly check that the estrus animations are actually functioning using the SL animation editor, and that they are showing up/marked as active in the toggle animations list in SL and haven't been kicked out by too many animations for something like NSAP.  Other than that, you'd probably need to look at your papyrus to see if the events are firing.