@Bane_Master

I've run into what may be a major bug, after an estrus event (using Deviously Cursed Loot as a trigger) RND no longer works although it is still shown as working in the MCM. In the magic effects section "Hungry" is shown but if the pc eats or drinks then nothing happens except the whole item disappears from inventory (e.g. a waterskin has 4 portions of water, all are comsumed at once including the waterskin). The hotkey to check RND status also no longer works.

I've checked with chaurus impregnation active and non active, hostiles around and not around and the result is the same (for dwemer or tentacle). I've attached a log but I don't think it'll tell you much

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

EDIT: Further tests. Tried feeding pc before estrus so that "Hungry" isn't in effects lists but no change. Also tried deactivating RND then reactivating but it still doesn't work.

Tested against Flashbang in case it was a DCL issue but that works fine and doesn't cause the RND problem

Tried reloads but that doesn't work either

I just tested it with a brand new game and cannot confirm this bug on my end. RND seems to work after an EC attack, at least I get all the messages and updates when eating/drinking.

I just tested it with a brand new game and cannot confirm this bug on my end. RND seems to work after an EC attack, at least I get all the messages and updates when eating/drinking.

Well, I'm at a total loss then. The fact that it happened in the second set of tests as well which were on a new game in a fresh install of Skyrim doesn't tell us much.either. I had removed the estrus for skyrim esp (and scripts as well on the fresh install) but I can't see how they'd make any difference as the esp isn't required for EC+ and it does work for DEC and a live Chaurus.

Here's load order but I don't have anything in there that should interfere with it (EC+ is removed at present so doesn't show)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

TouringCarriages.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

3DNPC.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

TradeBarter.esp

PrivateNeeds.esp

Purewaters.esp

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

PrivateNeeds-RND.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

RaceMenu.esp

SleepTight.esp

RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

ShowersInInns.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SplashofRain.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

seducesets.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I'm totally mystified but it's not worth spending a lot more testing time on it

EDIT: I did a few final tests before giving up. Tested with zzestrus.esp in place and also active. Tried removing DCL and clean saving then reinstalling. Also tried removing Beeing Female in case of a clash there but all with the same result.

Just a quick question:  I've been using this with DCL and your own "Enchanted Chests" mod with no problems.  However, there are only 3 animations that are registered and play (2 tentacle, one dwemmer).  The base Estrus for Skyrim contains more animations than this and triggered without EC+ installed.  Are these other animations from the original mod supposed to be available for EC+? Is there a way to make these other animations work in EC+?

Can I Use this mod with soulgem2?

spell and animations work well but pregnancy, breast and eggs no :(

sorry for my bad english

What you need to do is disable belly/breast control from one of the mods, it should then work ok, but I have not tried to have the character pregnant, with both soul gems and chaurus at the same time.

Just a quick question:  I've been using this with DCL and your own "Enchanted Chests" mod with no problems.  However, there are only 3 animations that are registered and play (2 tentacle, one dwemmer).  The base Estrus for Skyrim contains more animations than this and triggered without EC+ installed.  Are these other animations from the original mod supposed to be available for EC+? Is there a way to make these other animations work in EC+?

They are not in yet but I hope to add them in a future release...  Bugfixing and Mod interface need sorting first though - then new content. :)

They are not in yet but I hope to add them in a future release...  Bugfixing and Mod interface need sorting first though - then new content. :)

I see, that's good to know - I thought that maybe I had missed something or installed it wrong.  Thanks for the quick response! 

I hope this isn't impolite given the not so simple work that is required for a mod like this, along with the unpredictable nature of testing new content and bugfixing, but do you have a loose time frame for the new animations?  I ask because I might run just Estrus For Skyrim for the sake of more variety in animations, but if EC+ is going to have its animations updated somewhat soon, I would rather just wait. 

Thanks again!

sorry for my bad english

What you need to do is disable belly/breast control from one of the mods, it should then work ok, but I have not tried to have the character pregnant, with both soul gems and chaurus at the same time.

Ok thanks! I disable soulgem2 and estrus of nexus but i can't trigger anymore tentacles etc. How i can start a scene?

Thanks!

Hey guys, can you help us with skeleton issues? I mean, the last three questions about problems with the skeleton have been blatantly ignored. I really need some help here.

According to FNIS, my skeleton is working. All the animations are working. The options menu inside the Estrus Charus does not work for body options. All of the options remain dark despite the fact that I have XPMS installed properly. I have a body slide belly installed, and i am pretty sure that it is also working properly. The belly will not expand no matter what i don, and i can not change the options involving bodily change.

Can you please help me? Don't ignore this question.

Hey guys, can you help us with skeleton issues? I mean, the last three questions about problems with the skeleton have been blatantly ignored. I really need some help here.

According to FNIS, my skeleton is working. All the animations are working. The options menu inside the Estrus Charus does not work for body options. All of the options remain dark despite the fact that I have XPMS installed properly. I have a body slide belly installed, and i am pretty sure that it is also working properly. The belly will not expand no matter what i don, and i can not change the options involving bodily change.

Can you please help me? Don't ignore this question.

Sorry I am no expert on skeletons so cannot really help other than to say that I am using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and that works fine.

I've been testing out whether or not the infestation option grow into full grown Chaurus.  I know I brought this up earlier.  Anyway, after a few weeks in game the eggs hatched but still only a bunch of little bugs, no adults.  Not complaining, I just wish I knew for sure if this is all that happens.

Has anyone had the eggs grow into full grown bugs?  Does anyone know if that is even part of the mod?

I've been testing out whether or not the infestation option grow into full grown Chaurus.  I know I brought this up earlier.  Anyway, after a few weeks in game the eggs hatched but still only a bunch of little bugs, no adults.  Not complaining, I just wish I knew for sure if this is all that happens.

Has anyone had the eggs grow into full grown bugs?  Does anyone know if that is even part of the mod?

I have not looked at that part of the Mod at all since I took it over but I am pretty sure that the original OP stated that they would grow up if there was sufficient food around - certainly from a quick glance at the code that seems to be the intention...

Edit:

I found a couple of links from the original thread that confirm this is the intention...

Link #1

Link #2

Thanks Bane_Master.  I haven't dropped off any food... my bad.  I did leave the eggs in a nice spot along the river across from Solitude.  I'm not sure what constitutes "food" to a chaurus but I will go back to the area and drop off some items and see what happens.  Right now they just run around, though I only stop by occassionally and never for more than an hour.

Bane sex lab aroused, is a mod master?... I do not install it, is not in the required mods list... but this new version crash my game, not pass the tes5edit clean test

The point is that I do not consider necessary a mod that to function properly need two additional mods, just for the animation of one beast, too many scripts without  a function ... that's what causes instability and crashes game

But your work exceeds the excellence just because you continue to improve this mod ... if you could remove extra mods ... would be excellent, Greetings

sorry for my bad english

Ok thanks! I disable soulgem2 and estrus of nexus but i can't trigger anymore tentacles etc. How i can start a scene?

Thanks!

Ack, sorry, what I mean was go into the mcm control page for either soulgem or estrus, and disable belly and breast scaling there, I should have been a bit more clear in my first post

Guest squid0767

sorry for my bad english

Thanks!

Ack, sorry, what I mean was go into the mcm control page for either soulgem or estrus, and disable belly and breast scaling there, I should have been a bit more clear in my first post

As a sidenote, if  you use(d) Estrus Chaurus (I used to) and have residual breast growth activated, and then when you're done with the birthing stuff, go back to having Soul Gem II take care of your shape, you WILL lost the growth you had. Put simply, yeah, any two mods will conflict with each other when vying for this, and Soul Gem II seems to win (which is ok!) :)

Bane sex lab aroused, is a mod master?... I do not install it, is not in the required mods list... but this new version crash my game, not pass the tes5edit clean test

The point is that I do not consider necessary a mod that to function properly need two additional mods, just for the animation of one beast, too many scripts without  a function ... that's what causes instability and crashes game

But your work exceeds the excellence just because you continue to improve this mod ... if you could remove extra mods ... would be excellent, Greetings

SLA is not a master - I have uploaded a fixed version (3.90a) with SLA removed from the master list. :)