I installed this mod for the first time for my latest playthough.  When infected, I'm seeing breast and glute growth, but not belly growth.  I'm using the XPMSE skeleton 2.14, and Mod Organizer verifies that it's not being written over by any other skeleton.  I don't think I have any other mods that affect belly growth (on my previous playthrough I used Fill Her Up, but I disabled that mod in MO before starting the new game, so that can't be it).  Are there any other mods that might be conflicting that I could look for?  I'm on EC+ 3.382b.

Also, is it normal for Estrus events to not affect arousal?

cant get this to work properly. I get the anim after the spit attack but the animation never stops. I have to end the anim myself. Also, i get on-lookers running out from cities lol.

Iv disabled the on-lookers in mcm for estrus. And the animations looks quite fast. i use estrus for skyrim 1.20 (latest i think) What is "normal" behavior for this mod?

There are some alternate textures for the tentacles and dwemer machine which I personally think look more in keeping (particularly the machine) on the old EC download page if anyone isn't aware of them http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/

@Bane_Master

The new routine in DCL to call EC+ has fixed my RND problem btw :)

Glad to hear it is working....

I prefer those textures too - sadly however some parts are missing for the alternate machine animation (not yet in EC+ but coming!) and the etc animation has no alternate (i.e. not Pink blob!) texture either - unfortunately I have no idea how to do that sort of stuff so that is one thing that is holding up adding these extra animations....

Interesting.  My PC gave birth to a bunch of eggs in the middle of Morthal.  I returned just before the first one was due to hatch, and was able to see it hatch and the miniature chaurus baby skitter away towards the water.  So far, as expected.

What was not expected was that I now have seen a chaurus baby (I can't swear it's the same one, since I'm sure they all look alike) in Ynvild and in Riften.  Are they supposed to follow my PC around?

I'm having an issue with this mod... Not sure its a bug within this mod or some strange compatibility issue, but still hoping someone can help me:

1st: The Mod doesnt trigger any tentacle scene. Chaurus behave just liek in vanilla.. they attack until you are dead.

2nd: Even when surrendering (via Defeat Mod) the chaurus wont trigger a sex scene. They just keep attacking while you surrender =(

edit:

I can trigger sex scenes with chaurus via "Dangerous Nights" or other Mods though, also pregnancy works.

Still EC refuses to trigger tentacle scenes =(

I'm having an issue with this mod... Not sure its a bug within this mod or some strange compatibility issue, but still hoping someone can help me:

1st: The Mod doesnt trigger any tentacle scene. Chaurus behave just liek in vanilla.. they attack until you are dead.

2nd: Even when surrendering (via Defeat Mod) the chaurus wont trigger a sex scene. They just keep attacking while you surrender =(

edit:

I can trigger sex scenes with chaurus via "Dangerous Nights" or other Mods though, also pregnancy works.

Have you registered the animations via the EC MCM.

If so have you marked them as aggressive and set sexlab to restrict aggressive animations - the anims need to be not marked as aggressive , just as ordinary anims.

If all of the above is OK you can also try resetting aninimations in sexlab and then reinstalling the EC anims...

After the first time my PC had the tentacle attack, she can't get it anymore, only my follower...

Have you adjusted the chance of the Estrus event in the MCM?  I cranked it up to 100% to make sure I'd see it, then after the first one set it back down to 50%, and in my current game my PC has had it 5 times and my follower twice.

edit:

If so have you marked them as aggressive and set sexlab to restrict aggressive animations - the anims need to be not marked as aggressive , just as ordinary anims.

If all of the above is OK you can also try resetting aninimations in sexlab and then reinstalling the EC anims...

checked and done all the above. several times, in different manners to exclude me doing something wrong.

Still no change. Chaurus attacks dont produce tentacle animations.

edit:

checked and done all the above. several times, in different manners to exclude me doing something wrong.

As far as I know it doesn't trigger animations by itself. You need a mod to do that like Deviously Cursed Loot. To trigger animation after the Chaurus attack you need Defeat/Submit with activated Creature Animation in SexLab (guessing, don't know if it will work)

edit:

As far as I know it doesn't trigger animations by itself. You need a mod to do that like Deviously Cursed Loot. To trigger animation after the Chaurus attack you need Defeat/Submit with activated Creature Animation in SexLab (guessing, don't know if it will work)

Chaurus Spit attacks should produce tentacle animations as long as  EC and SL are correctly configured and the Estrus files (the Estrus.esp is not required) are installed - I'm not sure what the particular issue is here as it seems to work ok for the vast majority of users :(

After the first time my PC had the tentacle attack, she can't get it anymore, only my follower...

Have you adjusted the chance of the Estrus event in the MCM?  I cranked it up to 100% to make sure I'd see it, then after the first one set it back down to 50%, and in my current game my PC has had it 5 times and my follower twice.

Yeah it's at 100%, i should set it to 50%?

Is your character pregnant by a chaurus? I dont think you get the effect when pregnant. try to use the clear all pregnansies function, and disable that part of the mod if you dont want it.

Is your character pregnant by a chaurus? I dont think you get the effect when pregnant. try to use the clear all pregnansies function, and disable that part of the mod if you dont want it.

I think that could have been the problem, works without a hiccup now.

Not sure whats going on.

Spit / tentacle animation / impregnation works fine.

Haven't bothered getting bbp and shit setup, just using with UNP so not concerned with growth.

If I have growth enabled I get the messages as time goes by, disabled no messages.. seems to be working.

When times up, character falls to ground, lies on back with legs together one hand over privates one arm across face, breast milk effect playing in mid air nowhere near breasts, egg pops out, voice effects very rare - sometimes 20 sec between, then stuck there in endless loop...

Almost like its not playing required animations, though no errors reported with FNIS.

@Bane_Master

I've run into a bug with EC+ (or rather a detection problem and crowd control)

I was doing some testing at Valtheim Keep which is quite narrow. If just using Defeat the bandits crowd in real close but the estrus animation plays out correctly then they attack once it's completed. It might be an idea to have them hold back a few yards as it can obscure the animation when they are right on top of you.

The problem though is with Deviously Helpless, if the pc is fitted with a DD device DH kicks in at the same time as estrus. This causes the animation to start and then the pc goes straight into the DH bound pose (upright with bound hands) which carries on for the rest of the animation and looks decidedly odd to say the least as each cycle jumps to estrus then to DH. At the end any devices that were fitted by the bandits then appear (they remain hidden throughout the animation though) and the game continues as normal

Is there a way to delay DH from firing until the estrus animation is complete. Ideally EC+ should fire first then DH afterwards

EDIT: Thinking about it EC+ definitely needs to fire first as DH can fit devices such as a chastity belt. Kimy's DCL checks for such devices and calls the standard event if detected but that won't help here as the estrus animation has already been called and is running. Consequenly DH will always need to follow EC+

Question: What do the numbers in the infected list mean?

My character got hit 2-3 times and everything worked fine right before giving birth my PC's numbers where either 1:11 or 0:11 then when I started giving birth they when negative (ex: -1:-5) I waited in real time for 30 minutes and got up to -1:-16 before I gave up as I was still popping out eggs.

How can I accurately or even roughly tell how long am I going to be giving birth?

I'm not sure if this is a sign of a bug or I just really over did it (In which case should be changed).

The mod works perfectly, except it seems to me the skeleton node check, only checks the nodes of the main character. In other words it works fine as long as the main character is a female, if the main character is male all the node scaling options are grayed out because those nodes dont scale on the male skeleton. Therefore with these options grayed out it wont work on female npcs/followers (node scaling that is, the rest works fine). Is there any way to redirect the skeleton check to the general female skeleton instead of the main characters skeleton. Or can it be made that these options can be selected regardless of whether is detects the nodes on the main character.

So there's a bit of an inconsistency with the Machine animations. You equip some dwemer bindings, but they don't always update visually on the character, so sometimes I have them equipped, but not visually showing and sometimes I have them visually showing and not even equipped.

I opened up your scripts and added an 'actor'.QueueNiNodeUpdate() after the equip and unequip functions and it seems to fix the visual glitches, but there might be a better way to update it that I don't know about.

So there's a bit of an inconsistency with the Machine animations. You equip some dwemer bindings, but they don't always update visually on the character, so sometimes I have them equipped, but not visually showing and sometimes I have them visually showing and not even equipped.

I opened up your scripts and added an 'actor'.QueueNiNodeUpdate() after the equip and unequip functions and it seems to fix the visual glitches, but there might be a better way to update it that I don't know about.

Thanks for the tip - I'll take a look