I got two questions:

1. I'm using Soulgem Oven II and Estrus Chaurus+. Is there a way to align these two mods nicely with regards to the pregnancy scaling?

The option that I see are only:

a. Pregnancy scaling enabled by both mods - results in a script fight between both mods (e.g. pregnant according to Estrus Chaurus, not pregnant according to SoulgemOvenII)

b. Pregnancy scaling done via EstrusChaurus - character stays flat when in case of normal pregnancy (only pregnant after spitting tentacle rape)

c. Pregnancy scaling done via SoulgemOven II - character stays flat when carring eggs

Is there any possibility to have the scaling just managed by one mod, but it also accounts for the pregnancy of the other? Or some options to tweak the results? :)

2. Regardless of the first question, is there any way how the belly can grow more when my char is carrying Chaurus eggs? I already switched the options to "fast" and max size "6" - but even shortly before egg birthing, the belly is almost flat.

I got two questions:

1. I'm using Soulgem Oven II and Estrus Chaurus+. Is there a way to align these two mods nicely with regards to the pregnancy scaling?

a. Pregnancy scaling enabled by both mods - results in a script fight between both mods (e.g. pregnant according to Estrus Chaurus, not pregnant according to SoulgemOvenII)

b. Pregnancy scaling done via EstrusChaurus - character stays flat when in case of normal pregnancy (only pregnant after spitting tentacle rape)

c. Pregnancy scaling done via SoulgemOven II - character stays flat when carring eggs

Is there any possibility to have the scaling just managed by one mod, but it also accounts for the pregnancy of the other? Or some options to tweak the results? :)

2. Regardless of the first question, is there any way how the belly can grow more when my char is carrying Chaurus eggs? I already switched the options to "fast" and max size "6" - but even shortly before egg birthing, the belly is almost flat.

To answer your first question, try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/?aka HooKmmerse. This will actualy add the effect from both mods, so you might want to tweek the max settings a bit, or you will get huge. Just make shure to follow the directions on how to run the patcher as it modifies your game scripts. Some BSA extraction of scripts might be needed.

I'm not sure about your second question, but try putting it to slow. When it says fast it might mean it happens fast and suden at the end, while slow is slowly over the course the eggs gestiation. Just an Idea.

I got two questions:

I will look at extending the belly size option - getting the mods to play nicely sounds difficult.

From my personal point of view I would suggest that it would be more reasonable if pregnancy from one mod made one immune to (or replaced) pregnancy from the other rather than being simultaneously pregnant from both. 

I got two questions:

I will look at extending the belly size option - getting the mods to play nicely sounds difficult.

From my personal point of view I would suggest that it would be more reasonable if pregnancy from one mod made one immune to (or replaced) pregnancy from the other rather than being simultaneously pregnant from both. 

I do like the way BF handled this with ES+ and had the Chaurus impregnation terminate the 'normal' pregnancy. But, this realy only works with pregnancy mods.

There are several mods now that change breast, butt and belly nodes. Having Fill Her Up work ontop of pregnancy mods would be nice for example. Having the breast size from Chaurus impregnantion scale with any of the Milk farming mods would also be desirable in some cases.

SexLab Hormones has a bunch of compatability check for other mods, but I have no idea how they exactly work. When it sees changes to the nodes made by EC+, does it just add it's own ajustments on top or does it ignore those nodes all togeather?

Soulgem Oven II would work rather well with EC+ if say the Chaurus Eggs took up a Soul Stone Slot when both mods were installed. But other wise I agree with what you are saying for pregnancy. I would just like to see some of the growth mods stack and did not fight with each other.

Canr seem to get it to work. Spawning a charus and having it attacked me doesn't work i only show that i got poisoned. Any help guys?

Check your MCM options for this mod.  On the Options tab make sure you have Chaurus Spit Effect checked. Set Tentacle Attack chance to something greater than 0, 100 if you want it every time. On the Version Check, Skeleton Check, and Mods & DLC tabs, make sure the mod's prerequisites are found.  On the Animations tab make sure the animations are registered.

Other than that, note that if the tentacle attack is not 100%, you might not see anything other than a normal spit until you try it a few more times.

There seems to be a problem with the Tentacle Side animation leaving a peice of itself attached to the pc at the end of the animation (see screenshot) is there any way to get rid of it? Tried it a couple of times and it keeps happening, the other animations are okay though

post-237718-0-04584500-1421586228_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I found a workaround, it's a parasite that remains attached ID No xx02F6BC which can be remove with player.removeitem.

I don't know whether this is intended behaviour of the mod as there's no indication in game as to how to get rid of it

In the previous version, when this still required actor events, the chaurus bite attacks would initiate an animation, at the end of which, your character would be preggo with parasites. After I upgraded to 3.91a, that doesn't happen anymore? Will I really need to install Defeat or Submit to get that working again?

I'm pretty sure it's not intended, Storm..At least, of all the problems and bugs I experienced this one is pretty new. Looks like some missing event or line. I would try reinstalling the mod files, just to be sure no one is damaged and causing it

After two days of tinkering I managed to make it work. Finally. There is just One little thing that it's...puzzling me.

When the incubation ends and the eggs are laid, the animation length and the number of eggs are -as expected- coherent with the incubation time... But apparently the eggs have no mass. What does it means? When they are spawned , they do not fall on the ground. They just pile up in a vertical pillar until the animation ends and i can move the eggs manually. Then they fall...Sloooowly.

Any idea?

I'm pretty sure it's not intended, Storm..At least, of all the problems and bugs I experienced this one is pretty new. Looks like some missing event or line. I would try reinstalling the mod files, just to be sure no one is damaged and causing it

After two days of tinkering I managed to make it work. Finally. There is just One little thing that it's...puzzling me.

When the incubation ends and the eggs are laid, the animation length and the number of eggs are -as expected- coherent with the incubation time... But apparently the eggs have no mass. What does it means? When they are spawned , they do not fall on the ground. They just pile up in a vertical pillar until the animation ends and i can move the eggs manually. Then they fall...Sloooowly.

Any idea?

This is - afaik how the eggs have always behaved... Happy to hear any suggestions for a fix, giving objects mass is not something I have any experience of...

In the previous version, when this still required actor events, the chaurus bite attacks would initiate an animation, at the end of which, your character would be preggo with parasites. After I upgraded to 3.91a, that doesn't happen anymore? Will I really need to install Defeat or Submit to get that working again?

Chaurus bites do not cause infection in this version of EC+ only spit attacks...

There seems to be a problem with the Tentacle Side animation leaving a peice of itself attached to the pc at the end of the animation (see screenshot) is there any way to get rid of it? Tried it a couple of times and it keeps happening, the other animations are okay though

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

EDIT: I found a workaround, it's a parasite that remains attached ID No xx02F6BC which can be remove with player.removeitem.

I don't know whether this is intended behaviour of the mod as there's no indication in game as to how to get rid of it

This can happen if you use the skip stage key in sexlab (or stages skip for any other reason) as events meant to fire during specific animation stages can be missed (like unequipping the parasite) - I will look at adding a failsafe line in the onanimationend to check for the parasite and remove it if it is still there...

This can happen if you use the skip stage key in sexlab (or stages skip for any other reason) as events meant to fire during specific animation stages can be missed (like unequipping the parasite) - I will look at adding a failsafe line in the onanimationend to check for the parasite and remove it if it is still there...

Many thanks that will sort it out.

I suspect it may be script lag, I'm about 130 hours into this game and the queue does seem to get some lag on occasion.

EDIT: This may (and I stress "may") be an issue with an updated mod, having now done some further tests

This is - afaik how the eggs have always behaved... Happy to hear any suggestions for a fix, giving objects mass is not something I have any experience of...

They probably behave like this becouse the items are not Spherical as they seem, so if they spawn one on the other with no lateral force to mention and not enough gravity to convert, they just stack one on the other and form a pile

Little edit: It might be something else. I did some testing and noticed that, If I keep moving the character when the animation starts, the first egg spawn and stays stuck in the air (likely away from the character, locked in place shortly after the first egg) and the others behave like regular (even if light) items

Question.  I have frequent difficulty with this mod triggering the Estrus effect.  I have the slider set to 100%.  I manually spawn a chaurus in.  It spits.  I get poisoned.  And now, without any semblance of predictability, it either works (not common) or it doesn't.  When it doesn't work, I can nonetheless use the Estrus Self shout to begin the Estrus event regardless.  I have gotten CE+ to produce the animation successfully.  But now that I've been trying for an hour with zero success, I gotta start hunting for answers.  FNIS is up to date and happy (obviously, or Estrus itself would not work).  And it is a 100% clean, new save.  As a matter of fact, I am attempting to add detection of EC+ to my mod.

I will keep plugging away at it.  I'll probably start modding EC+ itself to give me some clues as to what is failing.

Edit: It seems that on any given session of Skyrim (until exiting), if the effect is going to work at all, it will work consistently, no matter how often a game is reloaded.  That's about 5% of the time I start Skyrim.  I've tried sending the modder's event.  It doesn't work any better than chaurus spit.  So far I have not lucked out and gotten a session where it does.  (It bears repeating that, yes, I do have the slider at 100%.)  Edit: Now I have.  It seems to work with about the same level of reliability (5-10% odds per Skyrim session) as the chaurus spit, though since it's a lot more convenient, I'll stick with it for my testing.

Edit: I got it to work enough times to figure out what I needed to figure out.

Question.  I have frequent difficulty with this mod triggering the Estrus effect.  I have the slider set to 100%.  I manually spawn a chaurus in.  It spits.  I get poisoned.  And now, without any semblance of predictability, it either works (not common) or it doesn't.  When it doesn't work, I can nonetheless use the Estrus Self shout to begin the Estrus event regardless.  I have gotten CE+ to produce the animation successfully.  But now that I've been trying for an hour with zero success, I gotta start hunting for answers.  FNIS is up to date and happy (obviously, or Estrus itself would not work).  And it is a 100% clean, new save.  As a matter of fact, I am attempting to add detection of EC+ to my mod.

I will keep plugging away at it.  I'll probably start modding EC+ itself to give me some clues as to what is failing.

IIRC, the shout is from "Estrus for Skyrim", not this mod. So the shout won't cause pregnancies. I would recommend reinstalling EC+ to make sure there aren't any problems with the scripts or anything else.

Oh I know where the shout comes from. ;p  I was underscoring its functionality as proof that the problem wasn't one of the usual suspects (FNIS issues).  I actually still don't have a solid idea why the effect is only working every nth Skyrim session.  That is still the case.  Since I intend to use the mod whenever I actually start playing the game, this is a concern, because it means I will have to baby the mod to get the desired effect, rather than it being the random "bad luck" it's intended to be.

A suggestion: I have noticed that this mod's implementation of the Estrus effect does not cause the afraid / mouth-somewhat-open expression you get from native Estrus.  I've tinkered with Sexlab a bit but there seems to be a fundamental block on expressions when the Estrus animations are used by this mod.  Could be I'm mistaken, but certainly it doesn't enable them out of the box.  This might be a good item to think about throwing in.  It's just a little odd seeing the character with a passive-as-a-mannequin expression during the goings on.

Hello Bane_Master. I have CTD when using your mod. When i disable EC+ i haven't ctd when run in the open world. When i enable EC+ after 10 sec in the same place i have CTD. Here my screenshot and papyrus. This log when i load my save and run to the place when i have ctd. When i disable EC+ in this place i haven't CTD

Chopik - your log file is a real mess :(. Huge numbers of errors, many related to Estrus, none from EC+! 

I suspect installing EC+ is just the final straw as far as the save is concerned.

Your best chance is to try cleaning the save - I use this tool personally and it works well for me...

Hope it helps, if not then I'm afraid you will have to wait  to try EC+ until  next time you start a new game...

woah! a new Bane_Master version of EC+

I missed this!!

no Actor Events.. :D

I think is no necessary all files from Estrus for Skyrim 1.2.. If you kept the old design of EC the only necessary folders are for animation and animobject (meshes and textures folders)

(no Estrus for Skyrim  SKSE shit plugin and scripts.. and no zzEstrus.esp)

I try it now! 

S. 

Hey, I really enjoy this mod a lot, it's one of the really good ones on here. However, (and i hope I'm not annoying anyone) I would like to maybe replace the Chaurus eggs with something like Chicken/Bird eggs or Spider eggs. Is this possibe (and acceptable) to change? I usually don't use the hatching eggs feature if that's any help.

Bane_Master. Thank you for this tool! I played 2 hours and seems CTD stops. One another question what it is? 1? 3? (red circle) Have a nice day =)

days:hours

;)

my testing confirmed --> no Estrus for Skyrim scripts, dll and .esp necessary.. only animations, meshes and textures.

great work!

bye!

S.