Humm I totally forgot I could disable everything... I still have the save, so it's easy to reproduce smile.png Thanks. You know if Fox accepts this here on LL only, or you have to upload to his site on the nexus? 

Here's the add button.  See this image attached.  The highlighted yellow square.

Thanks!

post-364691-0-04142700-1505052373_thumb.jpg

Hmm yeah I concur I've actually asked Foxy for Angi quite a few times in the past...

Angi and Sigrid (Sigrid for an imperial start, stormcloak start gets Gerdur after all) are the two I'd like to see added the most.

Can't agree more, but for Sigrid...  Alvor is such a good husband, they just like Olfina and Jon,  it doesn't make sense for making a request for her.

Hi

First I want to say that this is an awesome mod, god job

But I have encountered a little problem.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, I don't know if this mod is the cause of my problem, but it is the only mod I have that adds or alters quests in the game.

I'm trying to go through with a wedding, everything works perfectly, ceremony triggers an I get the ring and everything, but after the wedding the dialogue where my spouse is supposed to ask where to live does not trigger. The dialogue option to get food, money or get her to move to another house doesn't show, and lovers comfort does not trigger. it's like we are not married.

And yes I own a house.

I used the console to check the quests and the result is 

relationshipmarriage 100

relationshipmarriagewedding 500

Any idea whats wrong and how to fix it?

This Mod doesn't have anything to do with the vanilla wedding quest.  You might want to try googling the issue.

Thanks!

!!! SAVE MIRABELLE ERVINE !!!

here is my 2nd entry

Fox plz save Mirabelle! the 1st part of her AA is awesome but can you prevent her death? it wud be great if we cud have a relationship with her where we leave her in charge of the college when we're not there and she stays in the arch mages quarters post AA.

Really nice Mirabelle images.

No can do, sorry.  I can not change the vanilla story line of Skyrim that leaves he dead.

The vanilla game only disables her, it doesn't actually kill her dead.  Just use the enable console command on her and head cannon her return.

Thanks! 

!!! SAVE MIRABELLE ERVINE !!!

here is my 2nd entry

Fox plz save Mirabelle! the 1st part of her AA is awesome but can you prevent her death? it wud be great if we cud have a relationship with her where we leave her in charge of the college when we're not there and she stays in the arch mages quarters post AA.

Really nice Mirabelle images.

No can do, sorry. I can not change the vanilla story line of Skyrim that leaves he dead.

The vanilla game only disables her, it doesn't actually kill her dead. Just use the enable console command on her and head cannon her return.

Thanks!

:(

no worries. i guess it was asking too much to bring someone back from the dead :)

btw, the only reason i am tinkering with the gomopero pose mod is to swoon fox for this contest :)

Here are some of our entries in the Screen Shot contest so far.

We Need Angi!

Angi is super cool.  Just haven't gotten around to her yet.

If these are for the screenshot contest, only two screenshot entries per player.  I think there's seven here...

Thanks!

Fox - do i get one more entry since Mirabelle is a no-go?

I am pretty much just looking at the ones uploaded to the nexus site as official entries.  I do not know if you put one in there, sorry.

Two screenshots is what you can enter.  Thanks!

I am pretty much just looking at the ones uploaded to the nexus site as official entries.  I do not know if you put one in there, sorry.

Two screenshots is what you can enter.  Thanks!

Oh, I guess I should mention that a romantical like scene involving your character and the NPC is what I'm more looking for.  Not just a pose.

I am pretty much just looking at the ones uploaded to the nexus site as official entries. I do not know if you put one in there, sorry.

Two screenshots is what you can enter. Thanks!

I am pretty much just looking at the ones uploaded to the nexus site as official entries. I do not know if you put one in there, sorry.

Two screenshots is what you can enter. Thanks!

Oh, I guess I should mention that a romantical like scene involving your character and the NPC is what I'm more looking for. Not just a pose.

well i'm sure one day i'll learn how to read... until then good luck everybody! may the best woman win.

Hmm yeah I concur I've actually asked Foxy for Angi quite a few times in the past...

Angi and Sigrid (Sigrid for an imperial start, stormcloak start gets Gerdur after all) are the two I'd like to see added the most.

Can't agree more, but for Sigrid... Alvor is such a good husband, they just like Olfina and Jon, it doesn't make sense for making a request for her.

i dont think we shud be critiquing submittals. if u have an opinion that's cool but why do u feel the need to downgrade someone elses selection? sigrid and alvor = married yes, adrienne and ulfberth were married too but fox invented his homosexuality. i guess in ur immersion it wudnt work but no need to rain on our parade.

Sure, I got your point. But if you have heard all their conversation before, obviously, they are one of the happiest family in skyrim. (Sigrid will understand her daughter eventually. After all, they are nord, not every nord woman want to be a lady.) Adrienne and Ulfberth just like the other normal npcs, nothing special dialogue between them... Married or not doesn't matter, the importance is whether their relationship is stable, that's what I though, no offense. :)

Can't agree more, but for Sigrid... Alvor is such a good husband, they just like Olfina and Jon, it doesn't make sense for making a request for her.
i dont think we shud be critiquing submittals. if u have an opinion that's cool but why do u feel the need to downgrade someone elses selection? sigrid and alvor = married yes, adrienne and ulfberth were married too but fox invented his homosexuality. i guess in ur immersion it wudnt work but no need to rain on our parade.

Sure, I got your point. But if you have heard all their conversation before, obviously, they are the happiest family in skyrim. (Sigrid will understand her daughter eventually. After all, they are nord, not every nord woman want to be a lady.) Adrienne and Ulfberth just like the other normal npcs, nothing special dialogue between them... Married or not doesn't matter, the importance is whether their relationship is stable, that's what I though, no offense. :)

lol i'm calm, no worries. :) i actually went back and deleted my post before u replied bc i realized that it sounded too... serious. lol *smacks own face* :)

Here are some of our entries in the Screen Shot contest so far.

We Need Angi!

Angi is super cool.  Just haven't gotten around to her yet.

If these are for the screenshot contest, only two screenshot entries per player.  I think there's seven here...

Thanks!

Sorry, only the last picture is for contest, other pictures before it is explanation for my story's process. (Already corrected my post.)

Can't agree more, but for Sigrid...  Alvor is such a good husband, they just like Olfina and Jon,  it doesn't make sense for making a request for her.

There's no difference between Sigrid and her hubby and Gerdur and hers...

There's no difference between Sigrid and her hubby and Gerdur and hers...

i concur. i must be a bastard bc in every playthru the first thing i do is f*** Sigrid... but i guess for some folks they represent a symbol of goodness and wholesomeness...

we prolly shudn't escalate this any further tho. no need to start a AA war lol...

So finally i got time to play the new orc quest, and its was really fantastic, it feels really orchis quest, you allways make amazing thinks with the vanilla dialogue, i mean my dovah really feel like he was sharing adventures with a strong orc woman with cultural poblems (marriage).

also i like the idea of the strong seed problem lol, in vanilla skyrim he was suppose to have a quest attached to him, about getting him a wife or something, that quest never came with the realese of skyrim.

finally i have a question, i know i can post 2 images for the contest, its there a limit of time to post images to participate in the contest. like a final date?. 

So finally i got time to play the new orc quest, and its was really fantastic, it feels really orchis quest, you allways make amazing thinks with the vanilla dialogue, i mean my dovah really feel like he was sharing adventures with a strong orc woman with cultural poblems (marriage).

also i like the idea of the strong seed problem lol, in vanilla skyrim he was suppose to have a quest attached to him, about getting him a wife or something, that quest never came with the realese of skyrim.

finally i have a question, i know i can post 2 images for the contest, its there a limit of time to post images to participate in the contest. like a final date?. 

Thanks for trying the Orc quest out, Corv.  I appreciate the feedback, as always.  Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, 9/16 (next Saturday) is the End date for the Screenshot challenge.  Thanks!

Uploaded version 3.2.1 SexLab

Various minor fixes in preparation of porting to other versions of this Mod.  If you don't care about these, you don't need to update.

- Provide this console command to turn off Fade-To-Black storyboards:

set AmorousAdvUseBlackScreens to 0

- disable / enable on Serana to remove Dibella's glow during "Serana and the Mark of Dibella"

- Dialogue option to start an Amorous quest will not display if NPC's needed for the quest are dead.

- Add Quest Start dialogue for Lisette in case player had to resurrect dead NPCs

- Sybille's quest dialogue will continue if player had already done Pinemoon Cave or completes Lisette's quest first

- Add Serana's "Hunger Timer" option back to her Lovers Options

- Fix bug in Adrianne's dialogue for Orc quest

i'm not going down without a fight...

attachicon.gif20170911144730_1.jpg

Very nice work, a strong entry.  Hopefully not too risque for the powers that be @ nexus.... >.< 

thanx!

I do have a question tho. are some NPCs a waste of time to enter? like Maven, Vex? like do some NPCs have too few audio voice files for you to work with?

I will honor the player's wish and attempt to make a Quest for who they pick.

I am constrained by what the game gives me to work with, of course.  If they pick someone without much material to work with - it's just gonna be a damn short quest.

Good for me, I guess.  I won't have to work very hard.  Ultimately disappointing for them, tho.

Maven - the grandmother that can make you disappear. she wields power and thus is a natural dominatrix with an insatiable sexual appetite for boys and girls... and is all about conquering the unconquerable. if you're the prettiest girl in skyrim or the most handsome dude in skyrim... she wants to taste you and own you.

oh btw - cats, lizards and orcs need not apply... yuck!

*** Potential Quest ***

maven is so controlling and neurotic that if you are married she will have your spouse arrested (in riften jail). this cud be compared and likened to the vanilla quest where your spouse is abducted by bandits. u wud have to try to get ur spouse out of prison by either pleasing maven so much she agrees to release? you break her/him out? I dunno...

I really hate her hair... I wish rxkx wud release the preset so we cud change it. I don't like using wigs.

i dunno if i shud post this one on the nexus. :D

post-1071799-0-27089800-1505162915_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-28932100-1505162927_thumb.jpg

Maven - the grandmother that can make you disappear. she wields power and thus is a natural dominatrix with an insatiable sexual appetite for boys and girls... and is all about conquering the unconquerable. if you're the prettiest girl in skyrim or the most handsome dude in skyrim... she wants to taste you and own you.

oh btw - cats, lizards and orcs need not apply... yuck!

*** Potential Quest ***

maven is so controlling and neurotic that if you are married she will have your spouse arrested (in riften jail). this cud be compared and likened to the vanilla quest where your spouse is abducted by bandits. u wud have to try to get ur spouse out of prison by either pleasing maven so much she agrees to release? you break her/him out? I dunno...

i dunno if i shud post this one on the nexus. biggrin.png

Probably not no.  At least, not to this Mod! 

As far as the screenshot challenge goes, "Romantical" like is the theme.

Thanks!