Second place brings back AnvilBay flashbacks - I usually ended up on second place on their screenshoting contests, too  laugh.png

My choice would be Ingjard or Beleval, but they don't have much backstory to work with, so... My choice is Delphine. Would be nice to see a quest with her slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn throughout the quests that involve her.

I give characters backstory.  That's my bit.  Have you played with Vanilla Jenassa?

Anyways, ok Delphine.  At least that would add a chance to sweet talk her out of that whole Paarthurnax thing.

Thanks!

Sucks that I wasn't a runner-up but oh well. 

I actually use Arthmoor the Paarthurnax Dilemma to resolve that questline. If you can add your touch to that questline then that would be amazing.

Second place brings back AnvilBay flashbacks - I usually ended up on second place on their screenshoting contests, too  laugh.png

My choice would be Ingjard or Beleval, but they don't have much backstory to work with, so... My choice is Delphine. Would be nice to see a quest with her slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn throughout the quests that involve her.

I give characters backstory.  That's my bit.  Have you played with Vanilla Jenassa?

Anyways, ok Delphine.  At least that would add a chance to sweet talk her out of that whole Paarthurnax thing.

Thanks!

I actually use Arthmoor the Paarthurnax Dilemma to resolve that questline. If you can add your touch to that questline then that would be amazing.

You are right! I cant have a playthrough without that mod... It's not voiced, but master fox could take care of it in the future... 

I'm running into a problem.... again.

I'm doing the Curse of the Dead Bride quest and every time I try to enter Broken Oar Grotto I get a CTD. I made sure I cleared this place before I started this quest. Don't really have any mods that should affect this cell or it's contents in any meaningful way. Don't really have anything to add either.

If anyone also ran into this problem before (and more importantly managed to fix it or find a workaround that does not involve skipping parts of the quest) your input is appreciated...

Thanks!

You are right! I cant have a playthrough without that mod... It's not voiced, but master fox could take care of it in the future... 

Yeah.

Congratulations on winning the contest by the way.

I WON! :o giphy.gif  I will PM you soon. :D Thank you so much Fox :D

Done. :) I hope you liked my Idea :o And the people here at LL too :P

Dude c'mon, you can't leave us like that, at least tell us the name of your love interest!

Congrats by the way  :P

Noupe! That is Fox's responsibility now :D I'm but a humble servant! 

I'm running into a problem.... again.

I'm doing the Curse of the Dead Bride quest and every time I try to enter Broken Oar Grotto I get a CTD. I made sure I cleared this place before I started this quest. Don't really have any mods that should affect this cell or it's contents in any meaningful way. Don't really have anything to add either.

If anyone also ran into this problem before (and more importantly managed to fix it or find a workaround that does not involve skipping parts of the quest) your input is appreciated...

For as many people as have played through that I'm guessing it's specific to your Set-up.

Anyways, you might try this to never enter Broken Oar:

- Get the quest.

- Start the console.

- sqv SexLabAmorousAdventuresOar

- Find the "aAmorousAdvAlias4" entry.  The reference ID will be with it.

- prid <reference ID found in above>

- moveto player

- Get the dress off her and move along.

Hope that helps.

I WON! ohmy.png giphy.gif  I will PM you soon. biggrin.png Thank you so much Fox biggrin.png

Done. smile.png I hope you liked my Idea ohmy.png And the people here at LL too tongue.png

Dude c'mon, you can't leave us like that, at least tell us the name of your love interest!

Congrats by the way  tongue.png

Noupe! That is Fox's responsibility now biggrin.png I'm but a humble servant! 

The winner has selected Elisif for a new quest.  A final / capstone quest with the Dragonborn.  Kind of like how Serana got one.  So that is what I will start working on.

I'm sure there will be other characters involved in this one.

Thanks!

A relief here that he did not choose someone who would have required joining the Thieves Guild:) Hopefully, Erikur and his awful voice will not be involved, but if he is, so be it. 

This is one terrific mod demonstrating FoxFingers great imagination and creativity. I would play it for the Riften quest involving Mjoll and Aerin alone. To name another particular favorite has to be the Janessa quest. I went from never hiring her to always hiring her because of that quest.

You should be aware that Delphine is a unique Voice Type - and the voice assets available for the character are limited.  I looked them over.

There is nothing even remotely affectionate or romatical in her assets.  the concept of Delphine slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn can't really be realized with her voice assets.  She is a hard, harsh woman either bossy or dismissive in her voice assets.

The "romance", such that it is, would boil down to Delphine hen-pecking the Dragonborn repeatedly and the Dragonborn hate fucking her.  That's pretty much what her voice files and the character support.

I guess I'm required to try making something out of this, at some point, but you should be aware the character doesn't really have the voiced assets to be affectionate or romantic.

Beleval, on the other hand, has the Female Sultry voice type.  And as such she can be all kinds of hot, sexy and romantical.

Thanks!

You should be aware that Delphine is a unique Voice Type - and the voice assets available for the character are limited.  I looked them over.

There is nothing even remotely affectionate or romatical in her assets.  the concept of Delphine slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn can't really be realized with her voice assets.  She is a hard, harsh woman either bossy or dismissive in her voice assets.

Somehow thinking about it I'd bet it would be easier to make a romantic dialogue out of Sheogorath's voice than Delphine's.

Somehow thinking about it I'd bet it would be easier to make a romantic dialogue out of Sheogorath's voice than Delphine's.

Lol this was really funny, also sanguine lol i would love to have a quest involving the crazynes that happens with these 2 daedras.

Sheogoraths :Oh my love lets make cheese rain from the sky.

I WON! ohmy.png giphy.gif  I will PM you soon. biggrin.png Thank you so much Fox biggrin.png

Done. smile.png I hope you liked my Idea ohmy.png And the people here at LL too tongue.png

Congrats by the way  tongue.png

Noupe! That is Fox's responsibility now biggrin.png I'm but a humble servant! 

The winner has selected Elisif for a new quest.  A final / capstone quest with the Dragonborn.  Kind of like how Serana got one.  So that is what I will start working on.

I'm sure there will be other characters involved in this one.

Thanks!

I can sense maybe thane brynling will come with this one too, i mean she will be involved in elisif new quest? i just wandering what kind of quest will come, looks interesting so far.

it was just curiosity, Well anyway he made a great choice here, 

Aww...

While I'm sure that Fox will do a great job with Elisif it does seem like overkill to add yet another quest to that NPC.

I mean we already fucked her in front of a bunch of people, had a chat with her dead husband and cured her curse etc etc.

I just hope that Fox doesn't have us actually marry her in the quest, that would kind of suck.

Beleval, on the other hand...

I am totally fine with her, make Beleval quest if Delphine is a no-go :)

I didn't know she had a unique voice xD

Not just any voice, it's Joan Allen. Esbern meanwhile is Max von Sydow, pretty great actor. And no, before you ask, Fox won't take voices from other media or games, that's something that can even get you sued.

Aww...

While I'm sure that Fox will do a great job with Elisif it does seem like overkill to add yet another quest to that NPC.

I mean we already fucked her in front of a bunch of people, had a chat with her dead husband and cured her curse etc etc.

I just hope that Fox doesn't have us actually marry her in the quest, that would kind of suck.

Well Serana has a bigger quest, and she's got a capstone quest. I think that it could work well.

And actually I suggested a semi-marriage of sorts a way back. Prereqs being Alduin dead and Civil War done (which if you want to involve that could involve Legate Rikke), then crown the Dragonborn as the new High King. Doubt Fox would want to go that way though.

Beleval, on the other hand...

I am totally fine with her, make Beleval quest if Delphine is a no-go :)

I didn't know she had a unique voice xD

Not just any voice, it's Joan Allen. Esbern meanwhile is Max von Sydow, pretty great actor. And no, before you ask, Fox won't take voices from other media or games, that's something that can even get you sued.

Aww...

Well Serana has a bigger quest, and she's got a capstone quest. I think that it could work well.

And actually I suggested a semi-marriage of sorts a way back. Prereqs being Alduin dead and Civil War done (which if you want to involve that could involve Legate Rikke), then crown the Dragonborn as the new High King. Doubt Fox would want to go that way though.

She can only become Queen after the Moot of the Jarls anyway... Even with everything resolved. And under the Nordic law, if the Dragonborn married her... She would still be the one in command. :o

Yeah but Serana is Serana, the main Heroine of an entire DLC...

Elisif is just a regular NPC...

There's no comparison there lol

Anyways, winner made their choice and Fox will do something good with it.

I reserve the right to wish it were different and complain a little!

But, I'll no doubt enjoy the outcome eventually... lol