Frankly, I would just as soon not see the TG included in the mod, lest it tempt me to play a questline I absolutely hate and refuse to do. I have already "been made" to do quests I usually avoid such as Mind of Madness, and Lights Out in order to complete this quest. I know there can be alternatives to Lights Out but the stupid executioner sent me to Orphan's Tear instead and Gunmar, Sorine and Florentius would not send me there either. 

You can just go there and kill them without the quest. Quest really just shows it on the map and adds maybe a 100 gold reward, the quest only requires the dungeon to reach "cleared" status, I barely ever bother to pick up a quest for that.

Astrid is a bad choice due to unavoidable story reasons (hell there's even a custom race just for her alone from her actions, not even Miraak has that) and current seemingly happy marriage, but Gabriella on the other hand is an interesting woman fond of using her sexuality who doesn't play a very big part in the story at all. I see her as the best option in the Brotherhood, it would not in any way be lorebreaking if we could help her survive the storyline, and either have her join the others or leave the Dark Brotherhood entirely.

I've hoped there would be a way to have her exist and be available at the end of the DB quest chain but I think there's a script that disables her during that particular quest. Several of the others also seem to have the same thing happen.

Doesn't sound too bad considering what Fox was able to do with Mirabelle. I'm not 100 % certain but I don't think we ever see her get killed or find her in the Sanctuary, it's just assumed everyone but Nazir and the kid died. Festus I'm pretty certain we see get killed. Actually seeing her die or finding her dead would present a much bigger challenge to saving her.

Pretty sure the main reason we haven't seen anything with Karliah or Vex added is because Fox hasn't played those questlines though, which makes it extremely unlikely we'll see anything with the brotherhood anytime soon...

I think the only one we see die is the werewolf. I forget which bodies can be found, but it is hard with all of the fire and bad lighting to see so I might have missed one when I went looking ( I have tried to verify that they were all there once or twice).

I think Fox made a copy of Mirabelle and that can be done with anyone else, especially anyone "disabled" and not dead in game. Savos dies and you can get an inheiritance letter for him but not her.

We have had discussions about the silliness of the TG questline in the thread before, so I think you're right on the reasoning for Vex, Karliah and the DB potentials. Frea is also on that list, sadly for you, since Fox hasn't done any of that content. IIRC.

If my memory serves me well i remember a post of fox saying he didnt like the thieves and dark brotherhood quest line in game, because you are forced to be a jerk or something like that (not sure btw, maybe my imagination).

If you think about the vanilla quest you can see a connection between the DB, and the Thieves guild "astrid send you to delvin mallory for a credit paper or something" so would be fantastic a expansion for this 2 guilds.

In my personal opinion i would love to see a quest involving this 2 factions, but also giving you a option to advance in vanilla skyrim allowing you to not be a asshole. For example, for the thieves guild taking a option to be like a robin hood, i mean at the start of the quest you are forced by the game to go and threat some npc... but if you can get another option like use honey words to convince them... an amorous option, well the posibilities are infite here.

In the end the involved npc have a lot of potential here for example there is a dibella acolite in this quest, there is a frustated red hair wife and his husband taking a lot of care for a vessel deninying the needs of her wife, and some argonian love running here "bee and the barb" (maybe involving the book of the lusty argonian).

Also karlaiah trying to overcome his nigthingale death lover, vex trying to get her revenge from that guard, sapphire and her "rape past" (for example here you can go and kill some bandits and that kind of story), and gabriella and her sarcastic personality in the DB  are potentialy super interesting options because the game tell you barely about their stories and past.

Well its has a lot of potential but in the end the progress and the future of the mod and quest depends on fox.

Astrid is a bad choice due to unavoidable story reasons (hell there's even a custom race just for her alone from her actions, not even Miraak has that) and current seemingly happy marriage, but Gabriella on the other hand is an interesting woman fond of using her sexuality who doesn't play a very big part in the story at all. I see her as the best option in the Brotherhood, it would not in any way be lorebreaking if we could help her survive the storyline, and either have her join the others or leave the Dark Brotherhood entirely.

I've hoped there would be a way to have her exist and be available at the end of the DB quest chain but I think there's a script that disables her during that particular quest. Several of the others also seem to have the same thing happen.

Doesn't sound too bad considering what Fox was able to do with Mirabelle. I'm not 100 % certain but I don't think we ever see her get killed or find her in the Sanctuary, it's just assumed everyone but Nazir and the kid died. Festus I'm pretty certain we see get killed. Actually seeing her die or finding her dead would present a much bigger challenge to saving her.

Pretty sure the main reason we haven't seen anything with Karliah or Vex added is because Fox hasn't played those questlines though, which makes it extremely unlikely we'll see anything with the brotherhood anytime soon...

I think the only one we see die is the werewolf. I forget which bodies can be found, but it is hard with all of the fire and bad lighting to see so I might have missed one when I went looking ( I have tried to verify that they were all there once or twice).

I think Fox made a copy of Mirabelle and that can be done with anyone else, especially anyone "disabled" and not dead in game. Savos dies and you can get an inheiritance letter for him but not her.

We have had discussions about the silliness of the TG questline in the thread before, so I think you're right on the reasoning for Vex, Karliah and the DB potentials. Frea is also on that list, sadly for you, since Fox hasn't done any of that content. IIRC.

If my memory serves me well i remember a post of fox saying he didnt like the thieves and dark brotherhood quest line in game, because you are forced to be a jerk or something like that (not sure btw, maybe my imagination).

If you think about the vanilla quest you can see a connection between the DB, and the Thieves guild "astrid send you to delvin mallory for a credit paper or something" so would be fantastic a expansion for this 2 guilds.

In my personal opinion i would love to see a quest involving this 2 factions, but also giving you a option to advance in vanilla skyrim allowing you to not be a asshole. For example, for the thieves guild taking a option to be like a robin hood, i mean at the start of the quest you are forced by the game to go and threat some npc... but if you can get another option like use honey words to convince them... an amorous option, well the posibilities are infite here.

In the end the involved npc have a lot of potential here for example there is a dibella acolite in this quest, there is a frustated red hair wife and his husband taking a lot of care for a vessel deninying the needs of her wife, and some argonian love running here "bee and the barb" (maybe involving the book of the lusty argonian).

Also karlaiah trying to overcome his nigthingale death lover, vex trying to get her revenge from that guard, sapphire and her "rape past" (for example here you can go and kill some bandits and that kind of story), and gabriella and her sarcastic personality in the DB  are potentialy super interesting options because the game tell you barely about their stories and past.

Well its has a lot of potential but in the end the progress and the future of the mod and quest depends on fox.

Someone on the Nexus is working on a good guy mod for the thieves guild, and did an "enhancement" of sorts for the Dark Bro. by adding notes and books with backstory on the people you need to kill, showing them as actually bad people.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84702/?

There is another mod probably here on LL that does add some love lines for the TG (and other pairings I think)... letting you help Vex and Delvin together by following her while she bathes, Sapphire and someone else pair up. I forget what else the mod did, but there was something else related to the guild.

Solutions has an alternate option for the shopkeepers at least... either sex for the gold or sex as rape "going to make an example out of you" if you want to go jerk^2.

Someone on the Nexus is working on a good guy mod for the thieves guild, and did an "enhancement" of sorts for the Dark Bro. by adding notes and books with backstory on the people you need to kill, showing them as actually bad people.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84702/?

There is another mod probably here on LL that does add some love lines for the TG (and other pairings I think)... letting you help Vex and Delvin together by following her while she bathes, Sapphire and someone else pair up. I forget what else the mod did, but there was something else related to the guild.

Solutions has an alternate option for the shopkeepers at least... either sex for the gold or sex as rape "going to make an example out of you" if you want to go jerk^2.

I know that  TG mod already, i downloaded long time ago, but actally i haven tried it yet.

For the Dark Brotherhood there is actually a "good way" to finish the quest in vanilla skyrim.... and its simple when you got captured by astrid kill her, and them go to penitus oculatos and destroy the DB, they are a evil guild after all.

And for the other mods you mention, i know some of them, BUT they have a commom problem, NO VOICE, thats what makes this mod different and special for me, and one of my favorite mods of all time, the voice option... personlly i hate mods unvoiced, not that they are bad but for me is horrible to play skyrim without voice.

For example i love vigilant mod, for me is the best "custom quest mod" but i didn't played until recently got voiced by professional voice actors, now its perfect, and im enyoing that mod a lot.

Finally my opinion is basically not because there isnt existing mods that could actually fix the issue of the "evil" and bad way skyrim handle the tg and the db, the meaning of my opinion is that there is actually a good story behind the characters of the thieves guild and the DB, meaning this has a lot of potential for a amorous quest.

But in the end, thats just my opinion, after all is fox the one who decides what he want to implement in his mod. We can allways express our opinion and sugestion, of course.

Way everyone's talking, might as well make Foxfingers re-write the entire Skyrim quest line lol. His head probably spinning as it is.

That's not really a bad idea...maybe if everybody pitched in some money he'd do it.  :lol:

i think he has a "donation"  option available somewhere, i cant help him myself because of the economic restrictions of my country but i encourage everyone who want to help him

Also he should make a patreon account if he hast one yet

Way everyone's talking, might as well make Foxfingers re-write the entire Skyrim quest line lol. His head probably spinning as it is.

That's not really a bad idea...maybe if everybody pitched in some money he'd do it.  :lol:

i think he has a "donation"  option available somewhere, i cant help him myself because of the economic restrictions of my country but i encourage everyone who want to help him

He had one but he closed it down. I think it just added to the "not fun anymore" pressure in that it just made it a job rather than a hobby.

Donate button I'm pretty certain is for LL itself also.

He had one but he closed it down. I think it just added to the "not fun anymore" pressure in that it just made it a job rather than a hobby.

Donate button I'm pretty certain is for LL itself also.

This is also true, anyway we agree that he do this mod because of motivation, and we are gratefull with him

For the Dark Brotherhood there is actually a "good way" to finish the quest in vanilla skyrim.... and its simple when you got captured by astrid kill her, and them go to penitus oculatos and destroy the DB, they are a evil guild after all.

Evil is a matter of perspective. The victims, friends, family of the victim, general public may see the DB as evil. But the clients can see them as good, for ridding the world of people that have done terrible things to them. Which is done at a much smaller scale than the Thalmor, Stormcloaks, and empire. So what if they get orders from a dead lady..it could be far worse. They could take orders from Sheogorath lol.

Okay, I'm at the end of my wits here. I can't get the quest for Lydia to start. When I select the dialogue option "You must be Lydia, my new Housecarl" she just says "Nice to meet you." and nothing happens after that. The only quest I've done after that that are related to the main story is The Way of The Voice. Using "setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresSteel" doesn't work at all, and all NPCs needed for the quest are alive. Is there anything at all that I can do to get the game to actually continue with the quest, or do I just have to start a new game?

Okay, I'm at the end of my wits here. I can't get the quest for Lydia to start. When I select the dialogue option "You must be Lydia, my new Housecarl" she just says "Nice to meet you." and nothing happens after that. The only quest I've done after that that are related to the main story is The Way of The Voice. Using "setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresSteel" doesn't work at all, and all NPCs needed for the quest are alive. Is there anything at all that I can do to get the game to actually continue with the quest, or do I just have to start a new game?

So what stage did you try to set the quest too? If that was all you typed in the console, it would do nothing. Maybe try "sqs SexLabAmorousAdventuresSteel" to see what stages are incomplete.

So what stage did you try to set the quest too? If that was all you typed in the console, it would do nothing. Maybe try "sqs SexLabAmorousAdventuresSteel" to see what stages are incomplete.

They all show as 0.00. I try setting the stage to 10, where you just finish talking to Lydia the first time but nothing happens. Should I just start a new game, or is it still salvageable?

They all show as 0.00. I try setting the stage to 10, where you just finish talking to Lydia the first time but nothing happens. Should I just start a new game, or is it still salvageable?

Did you do Adrianne's vanilla quest before you became a Thane?  If not, try doing that from a save before Lydia spawns. (Or do it now if no save available, and then set stage to 15.)

In earlier versions of this mod, way back when, Adrianne and Lydia's AA quest were totally separate and doing the sword quest was a pre-req for Adrianne. (Buying a house was Lydia's thing).  Since Adrianne's been folded into Lydia's new quest, perhaps, the inability to progress Adrianne is also halting Lydia from firing. (Just speculation on my part, but give it a shot).

Did you do Adrianne's vanilla quest before you became a Thane?  If not, try doing that from a save before Lydia spawns. (Or do it now if no save available, and then set stage to 15.)

In earlier versions of this mod, way back when, Adrianne and Lydia's AA quest were totally separate and doing the sword quest was a pre-req for Adrianne. (Buying a house was Lydia's thing).  Since Adrianne's been folded into Lydia's new quest, perhaps, the inability to progress Adrianne is also halting Lydia from firing. (Just speculation on my part, but give it a shot).

Alrighty, I'll give it a shot and see how that goes. Thanks for the info! :)

Edit:

No luck. Adrianne won't give the sword when I offer to take it to her father, and the setstage for that quest also doesn't work. I guess I'll just have to start a new game and make sure I get those out of the way first.

Hi.

First off awesome mod.

But i have a little problem, I don't get any animations at all after I installed the flower girl amorous patch. Please anyone help me.

what i have done so far: I have installed the clean version from nexus Amorous adventures clean sse, then flower girls se main, then flower girls se amorous patch, after this I ran fnis, but it simply skips the animation and moves on like the clean version. I have tried to play around with the load order but it does not help.

What have I done wrong?

This has been mentioned before, but Serana's heavenly glow persists even after I have completed the Dibella quest with her. It rather ruins her looks for me. I have tried the disable/enable thing with her but it has not worked. Any suggestions on what I might try next? Is this the Sovengard Glow Bug which has been around forever?

Hey Foxy I finally got around to the new quest and gotta say it was fantastic! there may have been 1 type o somewhere I couldn't remember exactly where but wow I really feel like it is a great New direction to go with your quests it made everything else you've done so far tie together loosely. Also the bit about the bear was great it had me in quite the suspense and I don't think I've ever gone into that barrow before :) Praise the Fox! 

I'm happy with the new addition and  update! Except I've completed the bear pelt quest before 3.1 so the dialogue doesn't appear, is there a way to reset the quest? :-/

You should definitely try doing Alessandra next! :P

Have you tried before asking? probably not.

First you should try the quest in your game and then ask, in this particular case you dont have to "reset the quest".

The reason is simple, if you already done that quest amorous dialogues will pop out, and you can advance the quest normally.. you dont need to restar any quest or something

Hi.

First off awesome mod.

But i have a little problem, I don't get any animations at all after I installed the flower girl amorous patch. Please anyone help me.

what i have done so far: I have installed the clean version from nexus Amorous adventures clean sse, then flower girls se main, then flower girls se amorous patch, after this I ran fnis, but it simply skips the animation and moves on like the clean version. I have tried to play around with the load order but it does not help.

What have I done wrong?

You should ask in the "flower girls" page as i read your comment this mod is working fine in your game, also you should probaly read the comments and the bugs secction reports sometimes they have a solution there.

This mods only add sex quest in game, this mod dont handle the sex scenes by himsel, this mod uses other frameworks to that, like "osa","sexlab" and in your particular case flower girls patch, if the sex isnt working its a problem of the framework.

Go and get some support from the author of that mod, also by the way it looks you are using special edition, am i wrong?

maybe re run finis, also checking the load order, this sometimes fix some bugs.

Hi.

First off awesome mod.

What have I done wrong?

You should ask in the "flower girls" page as i read your comment this mod is working fine in your game, also you should probaly read the comments and the bugs secction reports sometimes they have a solution there.

This mods only add sex quest in game, this mod dont handle the sex scenes by himsel, this mod uses other frameworks to that, like "osa","sexlab" and in your particular case flower girls patch, if the sex isnt working its a problem of the framework.

Go and get some support from the author of that mod, also by the way it looks you are using special edition, am i wrong?

maybe re run finis, also checking the load order, this sometimes fix some bugs.

Ok I try that, thanks

Yes everything works fine, and the animations from flower girls works perfectly, my only problem is that amorous adventures skips them, and yes I am running the special edition, and yes I have downloaded the mods for se.

I will try again on the flower girls forum. Thanks mate.