Seranas story was glorious. Really good work. Could you do Frea or others from the Solstheim next?

Frea is cool because she's a follower and gets some story, but the most interesting Skaal is Morwen. She has a cool backstory (she was raised in Falkreath by a Skaal mother and mainland Nord father and moved back to Solstheim after they died) and she's one of the two Solstheim-native marriage candidates. But she has literally no growth or depth beyond that in the vanilla game. You do her simple quest and *boom* you can marry her. It was a missed opportunity to not have her marriage quest involve something more interesting, like going back to visit Skyrim or explore the world. It's also disappointing that in spite of her being a smith and apparently a warrior she can't be a follower either.  If Fox ever goes the route of doing some Dragonborn content, I think she'd be a great place to start. There aren't a lot of eligible bachelorettes on Solstheim anyway, marriable or otherwise. Most of the Skaal villiage and Raven Rock women are attached already.

Hello there! In the SexLab Index theme (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/) I found a note about some mod called  Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers

I very like idea get 100 Aroused after killing dragons and getting its soul (actually You described it in one of the quests, and it is very dissapointing that Auroused level do not change). Is this mod still exists? I can't found it. If it works fine with new versions can You give download link? Thanks!

Hello there! In the SexLab Index theme (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/) I found a note about some mod called  Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers

I very like idea get 100 Aroused after killing dragons and getting its soul (actually You described it in one of the quests, and it is very dissapointing that Auroused level do not change). Is this mod still exists? I can't found it. If it works fine with new versions can You give download link? Thanks!

That was removed a long time ago.  It's no longer available.

Sexlab Eager NPCs can do the same though, and a lot more (for example you can set it to also give a lot of arousal to people witnessing it, with a chance for them to just spontaneously start an orgy as a result, all of it very customizable), and works fairly well with Amorous. I recommend using SLEN's MCM to exclude characters from orgies and the like before they are supposed to be amorously available, example don't include Lydia until you've taken her somewhere beautiful, and don't include Serana until you get to the Soul Cairn. Doing it like that makes the mods mesh very well, and amorous already raising their approval will make them very easy to make SLEN Lovers and get the benefits from that.

Hello folks ! I want to ask how to trigger quest "Serana and the Mark of Dibella". There is an option "Serana Let talk about Dibella" however when i clicked on it, she said "Okay" then stopped and nothing happened. I also tried to took her to Markarth to see Senna but the quest didnt start.

Sexlab Eager NPCs can do the same though, and a lot more (for example you can set it to also give a lot of arousal to people witnessing it, with a chance for them to just spontaneously start an orgy as a result, all of it very customizable), and works fairly well with Amorous. I recommend using SLEN's MCM to exclude characters from orgies and the like before they are supposed to be amorously available, example don't include Lydia until you've taken her somewhere beautiful, and don't include Serana until you get to the Soul Cairn. Doing it like that makes the mods mesh very well, and amorous already raising their approval will make them very easy to make SLEN Lovers and get the benefits from that.

Thanks for telling about it)

Hello folks ! I want to ask how to trigger quest "Serana and the Mark of Dibella". There is an option "Serana Let talk about Dibella" however when i clicked on it, she said "Okay" then stopped and nothing happened. I also tried to took her to Markarth to see Senna but the quest didnt start.

Most likely you have NPCs missing from your game, like because they have died before, an easy target for this is Alahm having died by vampire attacks. Head to the front page and look at the quest information and make sure everyone is still alive in your game.

Does anybody know if its safe to switch from the OSA version to the Sexlab Version in a playthrough?

That is not a good idea.  You will severely mess up your game.  You can only choose one or the other.

Actually as long as you dont' uninstall Sexlab or already have OSA installed it's painless, you can swap back and forth with no issues whatsoever. It's the whole removing sexlab from your game part that is going to break your save. Naturally this assumes the two versions of the mod is up to speed, which I haven't checked if they are.

Hey Fox, how you doin'?

I have to admit, I did not think you'd be creating new content for so long.

I still remember the day I told you that you're a fucking genius, and it's been almost two years since I told you so.

And all this time has passed and you're still a fucking genius.

The only reason I always play this game again is because of you, what you started unfortunately will one day come to an end,

but keep in mind that my admiration for you will be eternal.

I want to thank you once more for everything you have created, because if there is someone who deserves my thanks,

that someone It's obviously you.

Have a good day friend.

Hey Fox, how you doin'?

I have to admit, I did not think you'd be creating new content for so long.
I still remember the day I told you that you're a fucking genius, and it's been almost two years since I told you so.

And all this time has passed and you're still a fucking genius.
The only reason I always play this game again is because of you, what you started unfortunately will one day come to an end,
but keep in mind that my admiration for you will be eternal.

I want to thank you once more for everything you have created, because if there is someone who deserves my thanks,
that someone It's obviously you.

Have a good day friend.

I appreciate it. 

A kind word is pretty much the only payment I can hope for.  And today, you've made me feel rich.

Thanks!

Most likely you have NPCs missing from your game, like because they have died before, an easy target for this is Alahm having died by vampire attacks. Head to the front page and look at the quest information and make sure everyone is still alive in your game.

Does anybody know if its safe to switch from the OSA version to the Sexlab Version in a playthrough?

That is not a good idea.  You will severely mess up your game.  You can only choose one or the other.

Actually as long as you dont' uninstall Sexlab or already have OSA installed it's painless, you can swap back and forth with no issues whatsoever. It's the whole removing sexlab from your game part that is going to break your save. Naturally this assumes the two versions of the mod is up to speed, which I haven't checked if they are.

Yeah I tested it with another profile and it seems to work fine.

so i did the mark of dibella quest and because i have beeing female installed Sylgja just got impregnated by her own mother :angel:.

Maybe you can disable the "female cum" part of being female

but than i wouldn't be able to impregnate all the girls :D. also i don't really mind it i just thought it was funny. i don't remember can vampires get pregnant. i hope so i now want to try to have serana and valerica knock each other up.

Hey Fox, have you considered adding a 'Little black book' so that we can keep track of our amorous conquests and track when we last fucked them etc?

Maybe even give them a rating... lol

I know it might be a little bit of an odd request and no biggie if you're not interested in doing it.

Assuming Fox gives permission (can't see why not) you could create an addon that adds a "little black book", either with an actual book item or through the MCM menu (or both). Look at how the SkyComplete mod was done and maybe some other mods that have "journal" type features and I'm thinking something similar could be done for AA, at the very least an easy in game reference so we can remember which quests are available in each area and which are completed... and which lovers are unlocked. If you can't figure out how to do it, perhaps request someone else give it a try, never know, someone might take it up, especially considering how popular this mod is.

Hi i'm just wondering, i recently had to get a new computer and went to re-download amorous adventures and all i'm seeing is the mirrors for the file, is there no more amorous adventures? or are you adding new content

Do you not know what a mirror is? The file got too large to host here so Fox had to move it to another host for download. Just click the mirror link and download the latest version from the other site. There was new content added in the last month and at least one more addition promised but that's conditional on time available and SMOD not arriving late (or early depending).

I use both together and I'm not sure that the two mods work together like this without a patch? The SLEN lover count is tracked only by SLEN relationship increases, so if you complete every AA quest you still don't add to the lover total that is needed to trigger SLEN's Dibella questline.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I use both together and I'm not sure that the two mods work together like this without a patch? The SLEN lover count is tracked only by SLEN relationship increases, so if you complete every AA quest you still don't add to the lover total that is needed to trigger SLEN's Dibella questline.

Yeah SLEN only counts increases from its own dialog starts, so it doesn't work with any other mod in that respect, but AA doesn't use the vanilla relationship system so you can romance and sex up the Lovers as much as you want, but still have the 4 potential increases per NPC which isn't always possible with other mods. In a way, having completely and non-interacting systems makes them more compatible instead of less.

Yeah SLEN only counts increases from its own dialog starts, so it doesn't work with any other mod in that respect, but AA doesn't use the vanilla relationship system so you can romance and sex up the Lovers as much as you want, but still have the 4 potential increases per NPC which isn't always possible with other mods. In a way, having completely and non-interacting systems makes them more compatible instead of less.

Pretty much this, plus if you are actually adventuring with the AA lovers you are fairly likely to have them be picked up in Dragon Kill/Location Clear/Pleasant Surprise events assuming you have them activated, all of which can cause relationship increases.  Plus there is nothing stopping you using the SLEN dialogues as well as the AA dialogues once a lover has been unlocked (altho some like to block the AA lovers from SLEN until their quest is complete for immersion reasons).

Hi i'm just wondering, i recently had to get a new computer and went to re-download amorous adventures and all i'm seeing is the mirrors for the file, is there no more amorous adventures? or are you adding new content

Do you not know what a mirror is? The file got too large to host here so Fox had to move it to another host for download. Just click the mirror link and download the latest version from the other site. There was new content added in the last month and at least one more addition promised but that's conditional on time available and SMOD not arriving late (or early depending).

no i didn't know what a mirror is, i was never taught anything about modding and stuff, i've learned as i go, i just thought it was some kind of un-needed download, so downloading the mirror will bring me to the link? never had to use the mirror so i wasn't sure, thanks for the reply, it helped