Beleval, on the other hand...

I am totally fine with her, make Beleval quest if Delphine is a no-go :)

I didn't know she had a unique voice xD

Not just any voice, it's Joan Allen. Esbern meanwhile is Max von Sydow, pretty great actor. And no, before you ask, Fox won't take voices from other media or games, that's something that can even get you sued.

Aww...

While I'm sure that Fox will do a great job with Elisif it does seem like overkill to add yet another quest to that NPC.

I mean we already fucked her in front of a bunch of people, had a chat with her dead husband and cured her curse etc etc.

I just hope that Fox doesn't have us actually marry her in the quest, that would kind of suck.

Well Serana has a bigger quest, and she's got a capstone quest. I think that it could work well.

And actually I suggested a semi-marriage of sorts a way back. Prereqs being Alduin dead and Civil War done (which if you want to involve that could involve Legate Rikke), then crown the Dragonborn as the new High King. Doubt Fox would want to go that way though.

She can only become Queen after the Moot of the Jarls anyway... Even with everything resolved. And under the Nordic law, if the Dragonborn married her... She would still be the one in command. :o

She is not even ruling Haafingar now; Falk Firebeard and Sybille is really. That is very obvious when you just listen to some of their random chatter. According to Gisli it used to be Erikur that was the real power in Solitude as that's who Torygg listened to, but after his passing it became Falk. Now let's compare Falk Firebeard, with Dovahkiin Firebreath and see who would be the true ruler...

People dont get me wrong here, but its the choice of the winner, if you wanted a particular NPC you just needed to post some images and participate in the contest, and of course follow the rules and the theme of the contest.

i say this, because i saw some people posting images of a brutal fuck, nothing to do with the theme of the contest (romantic), not that they are bad either...

He won in the end, in a fair way, and you dont have any rigth to complain here.

Just enjoy whats comming in the future.

I am totally fine with her, make Beleval quest if Delphine is a no-go :)

Not just any voice, it's Joan Allen. Esbern meanwhile is Max von Sydow, pretty great actor. And no, before you ask, Fox won't take voices from other media or games, that's something that can even get you sued.

I thought his voice sounded familiar he was the Three Eye Raven on Game of Thrones.

I am totally fine with her, make Beleval quest if Delphine is a no-go smile.png

Okay.  Beleval then. 

She's a follower, she's a potential steward, she's the only female wood-elf follower, she's got a great Bijin makeover, she's got the sexiest voice type in the game... what's not to love?

I'm excited.

So, Fox . . . to romance Beleval in the new quest . . . will we need to join the Dawnguard or would we be able to do so as a vampire?

Pretty sure if you play Vamp side the vanilla game throws you a quest to kill her. It is what it is. No romance.

Yeah, you have to kill all the Dawnguard. That's why I asked.

So, Fox . . . to romance Beleval in the new quest . . . will we need to join the Dawnguard or would we be able to do so as a vampire?

Pretty sure if you play Vamp side the vanilla game throws you a quest to kill her. It is what it is. No romance.

Well, you can use your console-fu skills... Select her while you are on the quest, and after killing her (be sure the objective is marked in your log), disable, resurrect and remove her from dawnguard faction and, after finishing the quest, enable her.

Well, you can use your console-fu skills... Select her while you are on the quest, and after killing her (be sure the objective is marked in your log), disable, resurrect and remove her from dawnguard faction and, after finishing the quest, enable her.

While doing all that might respawn her as a possible follower.... Fox's quests almost never involve just one NPC, so I'd be surprised if her being the last alive Dawnguard would let you do a Dawnguard centric AA quest.

I'm thinking it's probably a safer bet that anyone eager for a possible future Beleval romance should probably avoid the quest path involving turning into her arch-nemesis and murdering her and her entire faction.  :P

I'm just glad for the timing of the contest giving us some insight into possible future content, because my long-term save file still has the Dawnguard quest frozen just before meeting Serana and I might have chosen the Vamp path this go around.

I'm just glad for the timing of the contest giving us some insight into possible future content, because my long-term save file still has the Dawnguard quest frozen just before meeting Serana and I might have chosen the Vamp path this go around.

Well, don't wait on me for anything.  I have my work cut out for me.

I would not expect to see an update to this Mod for quite awhile.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Of course, good things take time and Elisif would be a priority (and the only "definitely gonna happen" quest).  I just never make new characters so when I do decide to play Dawnguard it's nice to know there might be some bonuses to one side way down the line.  Besides which, I really dislike the Vampire side aesthetic anyway (plus the vanilla vamp lord powers are... underwhelming).

Thanks!

Of course, good things take time and Elisif would be a priority (and the only "definitely gonna happen" quest).  I just never make new characters so when I do decide to play Dawnguard it's nice to know there might be some bonuses to one side way down the line.  Besides which, I really dislike the Vampire side aesthetic anyway (plus the vanilla vamp lord powers are... underwhelming).

Get Better vampires mod... It's really amazing! Try it even if you don't take that playthrough serious. That is what I did for it, in the end, i ended up supporting dawnguard after all. Because of Muh Immersiveness... hehe :P

Hi,

When i complete "A Song Of Lust And Guile" I found i can't accept the solitude thane quest , the quest stage is set to 200. can you check about it?

Try fast traveling to Dragon bridge and back. That quest has a fast travel triggered event to allow you to become a thane. If you are using a no fast travel mod, take the carriage to whiterun and back.

Anyway these are vanilla bugs, nothing to do with this mod, this mod doesnt' change any of those quests or events, it just relies on them happening anyway.

Hi Fox, I was just looking at this mod on Nexus and saw there was a Flower Girls version.  Thank you for allowing XiderPunk to integrate AA with FG.  Now we SE users can enjoy your work.  I've been using your previous version for SSE/FG, and been having a blast.  Can't wait to try the new romance. :)

Seranas story was glorious. Really good work. Could you do Frea or others from the Solstheim next?

Thanks for feedback.  I'm glad the Mod could add some entertainment to your Dawnguard playthrough.

No plans for Dragonborn characters at this time.  Maybe someday.  Thanks!

Hi Fox, I was just looking at this mod on Nexus and saw there was a Flower Girls version.  Thank you for allowing XiderPunk to integrate AA with FG.  Now we SE users can enjoy your work.  I've been using your previous version for SSE/FG, and been having a blast.  Can't wait to try the new romance. smile.png

A version of this Mod for all things, apparently.  Definitely my least favorite part of Modding, but I am glad that people appreciate that they are out there for whatever Skyrim they are playing.

Thanks!

Hi Fox, I was just looking at this mod on Nexus and saw there was a Flower Girls version.  Thank you for allowing XiderPunk to integrate AA with FG.  Now we SE users can enjoy your work.  I've been using your previous version for SSE/FG, and been having a blast.  Can't wait to try the new romance. :)

A FG AA patch has been available for at least a few months, it was just on the FG page in optional files instead.

Seranas story was glorious. Really good work. Could you do Frea or others from the Solstheim next?

Thanks for feedback.  I'm glad the Mod could add some entertainment to your Dawnguard playthrough.

No plans for Dragonborn characters at this time.  Maybe someday.  Thanks!

Hi Fox, I was just looking at this mod on Nexus and saw there was a Flower Girls version.  Thank you for allowing XiderPunk to integrate AA with FG.  Now we SE users can enjoy your work.  I've been using your previous version for SSE/FG, and been having a blast.  Can't wait to try the new romance. smile.png

A version of this Mod for all things, apparently.  Definitely my least favorite part of Modding, but I am glad that people appreciate that they are out there for whatever Skyrim they are playing.

Thanks!

Oh yes porting is a pain.  I am currently porting one of my huge mods for SE, and I'm still learning how.  Anyway thank you for your hard work.  It's very much appreciated by the community and I. :)

A FG AA patch has been available for at least a few months, it was just on the FG page in optional files instead.

Oh yes I've known about the patch for months now.  The version I'm talking about is a version of AA that's been integrated to FG.  I found it on the Nexus page for AA.  No patch needed.  Just download and play.:)

Oh yes I've known about the patch for months now.  The version I'm talking about is a version of AA that's been integrated to FG.  I found it on the Nexus page for AA.  No patch needed.  Just download and play. :)

It's the exact same patch (probably updated for new quests), if you see the text under it on Nexus you'll see it's provided by the author of Flowergirls... so exact same patch, just different upload spot, more to draw attention to FG really.

Oh yes I've known about the patch for months now.  The version I'm talking about is a version of AA that's been integrated to FG.  I found it on the Nexus page for AA.  No patch needed.  Just download and play. :)

It's the exact same patch (probably updated for new quests), if you see the text under it on Nexus you'll see it's provided by the author of Flowergirls... so exact same patch, just different upload spot, more to draw attention to FG really.

Oh see I did not realize that.  But still I am happy to play the latest AA on SE.:)