Hey Fox, have you considered adding a 'Little black book' so that we can keep track of our amorous conquests and track when we last fucked them etc?

Maybe even give them a rating... lol

I know it might be a little bit of an odd request and no biggie if you're not interested in doing it.

Hello, Fox! Thanks for your great mod again! I've decided to join the screenshots contest, so here they are. :blush:

1) Some warming after the Japhet's Folly.

In hot springs with Jenassa and Adelaisa.

http://www.picshare.ru/view/8281671/

2) Breton Hospitality.

Returning the favor...

http://www.picshare.ru/view/8281674/

Really nice. Remember to upload your two entries to the Amorous Adventures Nexus page. ("Add" button, under the download stats top of page).  I'm only counting those as official entries.  Thanks!

So did u like my mammoth tusk Ysolda?.....

You have really good eye for framing and catching the moment.  Really great romantical shots.  I hope you'll choose a couple and upload them to the Amorous Adventures Nexus page as entries.  But, if not, you've brightened my day anyways. So, thanks.

Now that is a happy looking Carlotta....

Finally found the key to her heart....

255ic9d.jpg

You guys are gonna make choosing a favorite difficult came Saturday morning.  I wish I could make a quest for everybody who entered, but there's not enough hours in... well... my life actually.

Thanks!

Hey Fox, have you considered adding a 'Little black book' so that we can keep track of our amorous conquests and track when we last fucked them etc?

Maybe even give them a rating... lol

I know it might be a little bit of an odd request and no biggie if you're not interested in doing it.

It's a cool idea. I like it. But the only thing I'm interested in doing as far as modding goes is building quests.

In a perfect Skyrim, I would be able to fill my Bathhouse trophy room with all the relics of Skyrim by banging my way to them.

Thanks!

Really nice.

Thanks. Btw, appearing of the dragon on the first screen was not planned at first. It's just "Right place, right time". :lol:

Remember to upload your two entries to the Amorous Adventures Nexus page. ("Add" button, under the download stats top of page).  I'm only counting those as official entries.

Done. But I accidentally uploaded them twice, so, can you, please, delete the unnecessary ones? :blush:

You guys are gonna make choosing a favorite difficult came Saturday morning.  I wish I could make a quest for everybody who entered, but there's not enough hours in... well... my life actually.

Thanks for the appreciation! Btw, maybe some of the contest participants are planning to choose the same NPC as your next quest subject? It can make choosing of a contest winner more easy.

(Sorry for my english :blush: )

So did u like my mammoth tusk Ysolda?.....

You have really good eye for framing and catching the moment.  Really great romantical shots.  I hope you'll choose a couple and upload them to the Amorous Adventures Nexus page as entries.  But, if not, you've brightened my day anyways. So, thanks.

Now that is a happy looking Carlotta....

Finally found the key to her heart....

Thanks!

Thank you Fox. Yes i will upload them on Amorous Adventures Nexus page as entries just want to finish my play through first so i can upload my best shots. Ops just noticed tomorrow is the last date for entry so i will upload 2 of them from these. 

I would like to feed you with an idea, if it's not pestering or anything.

There's this NPC in Winterhold called Birna, she has an amazingly beautiful model with The Ordinary Women mod.

Birna lives with her brother Ranmir, and they both need money really bad. He's a drunk and she's simply desperate. One idea is that her brother gets fed of her and makes a deal in Winterhold's inn for her to sell her body for a NPC (the Jarl?). Then he comes convincing her. She's not okay but she's desperate. The Dragonborn role would be to not allow it happen, not by simply being a stranger and saying no, but by offering her another way. Maybe you can delve a dungeon, bring back a treasure, maybe getting her a job in the college. In the end she may get a better life, be forever grateful towards the Dragonborn, and her brother would still be stuck in the mud.

Her brother also gives you a quest to find out what happened to his former lover, a member of the thieves guild. So you have to pay his tab in the bar to have him talk to you, talk to Ves about his lover and find her corpse in a dungeon. Maybe that could be in the development as well, since Amorous Adventure's quests usually hangs around one or 2 Vanilla's.

The idea comes as they have really interesting dialogue lines as:

Birna "We need coin, Ranmir, and you're not bringing home any."
Ranmir "And you would have me do what, join the College and prance around casting spells all day?"
Birna "Don't just walk away from me! Where do you think you're going?"
Ranmir "To the Inn for a drink, of course! Where else could I even go in this gods forsaken town?"

This could be them fighting, him going to the inn. You could talk to her at this point and pick the quest to go talk to her brother. Once you get there you can see him selling her to the NPC. These are some lines of her trying to convince herself that is the only option:

"I'll sell just about anything, if it's worth my time. Keep that in mind, will you?"

"I do what's necessary so we can get by. Have to, since I can't count on my brother for anything."

"I've made a few bad deals. Been burned a few times. But mostly, I come out on top."

Fox, I know you said you hate porting the mod for other versions like 0Sex and a clean version.  But I was wondering if you could port your wonderful mod to Skyrim SE?  The clean version.  And then Xiderpunk (the creator of Flower Girls SE) if he or she wants to might make it FG compatible, like they did with the 3.0 version.  If you don't want to that's okay. smile.png  Or maybe you can tell me how to port the clean version and I could do it myself. smile.png

Yes, indeed.  Doing the ports is a huge drag.

That said, I'm hoping to get an update for SSE out this weekend.  A clean version and an SSE version that uses SexLab Lite.

We shall see...

Here's a tip, though.  As far as I know there's nothing in this Mod that actually requires being "Ported" for SSE.  As far as I know, the regular non-SSE version works playing SSE.

The only reason I do this is because people like to see it on Nexus in the SSE area to ease their concerns.

Well that's great news on all fronts.  I look forward to your updates, but am in no rush.  Take your time and do it when you feel like it.  I am a modder also and know how hard and time consuming modding is.  Thank you for your prompt reply.  Take care! smile.png

So, I looked into this.  It turns out, I think, there's no actual reason for me to have an SSE version of this Mod.

The Original version works in SSE.  I played SSE yesterday using the Clean/OSex version and it worked fine.  I mean, not with OSex installed obviously.  It just behaved like the clean version of Amorous.

All having a so-called "SSE Version" of this Mod seems to be doing is creating demand for more ports that are Un-Needed and complicating my life.

If people want to play SSE with Amorous and SexLab Lite they should just use the SexLab version of this Mod in SSE.

Hindsight 20/20.  There's nothing in Amorous it seems that requires special consideration for SSE.

Thanks!

Fox, I know you said you hate porting the mod for other versions like 0Sex and a clean version.  But I was wondering if you could port your wonderful mod to Skyrim SE?  The clean version.  And then Xiderpunk (the creator of Flower Girls SE) if he or she wants to might make it FG compatible, like they did with the 3.0 version.  If you don't want to that's okay. smile.png  Or maybe you can tell me how to port the clean version and I could do it myself. smile.png

Yes, indeed.  Doing the ports is a huge drag.

That said, I'm hoping to get an update for SSE out this weekend.  A clean version and an SSE version that uses SexLab Lite.

We shall see...

Here's a tip, though.  As far as I know there's nothing in this Mod that actually requires being "Ported" for SSE.  As far as I know, the regular non-SSE version works playing SSE.

The only reason I do this is because people like to see it on Nexus in the SSE area to ease their concerns.

Well that's great news on all fronts.  I look forward to your updates, but am in no rush.  Take your time and do it when you feel like it.  I am a modder also and know how hard and time consuming modding is.  Thank you for your prompt reply.  Take care! smile.png

So, I looked into this.  It turns out, I think, there's no actual reason for me to have an SSE version of this Mod.

The Original version works in SSE.  I played SSE yesterday using the Clean/OSex version and it worked fine.  I mean, not with OSex installed obviously.  It just behaved like the clean version of Amorous.

All having a so-called "SSE Version" of this Mod seems to be doing is creating demand for more ports that are Un-Needed and complicating my life.

If people want to play SSE with Amorous and SexLab Lite they should just use the SexLab version of this Mod in SSE.

Hindsight 20/20.  There's nothing in Amorous it seems that requires special consideration for SSE.

Thanks!

Thank you for the input.  I did not know all that.  Once again thank you for your hard work on creating the mod.:)

I would like to feed you with an idea, if it's not pestering or anything.

There's this NPC in Winterhold called Birna, she has an amazingly beautiful model with The Ordinary Women mod.

Birna lives with her brother Ranmir, and they both need money really bad. He's a drunk and she's simply desperate. One idea is that her brother gets fed of her and makes a deal in Winterhold's inn for her to sell her body for a NPC (the Jarl?). Then he comes convincing her. She's not okay but she's desperate. The Dragonborn role would be to not allow it happen, not by simply being a stranger and saying no, but by offering her another way. Maybe you can delve a dungeon, bring back a treasure, maybe getting her a job in the college. In the end she may get a better life, be forever grateful towards the Dragonborn, and her brother would still be stuck in the mud.

Her brother also gives you a quest to find out what happened to his former lover, a member of the thieves guild. So you have to pay his tab in the bar to have him talk to you, talk to Ves about his lover and find her corpse in a dungeon. Maybe that could be in the development as well, since Amorous Adventure's quests usually hangs around one or 2 Vanilla's.

The idea comes as they have really interesting dialogue lines as:

Birna "We need coin, Ranmir, and you're not bringing home any."

Ranmir "And you would have me do what, join the College and prance around casting spells all day?"

Birna "Don't just walk away from me! Where do you think you're going?"

Ranmir "To the Inn for a drink, of course! Where else could I even go in this gods forsaken town?"

This could be them fighting, him going to the inn. You could talk to her at this point and pick the quest to go talk to her brother. Once you get there you can see him selling her to the NPC. These are some lines of her trying to convince herself that is the only option:

"I'll sell just about anything, if it's worth my time. Keep that in mind, will you?"

"I do what's necessary so we can get by. Have to, since I can't count on my brother for anything."

"I've made a few bad deals. Been burned a few times. But mostly, I come out on top."

I concur. Birna is the prettiest model in that whole mod. yet there she is... up in Winterhold... cold, desolate Winterhold... all alone... (I say alone bc Ranmir usually gets killed by those flying light ball thingies)

Results of the Screenshot challenge.

Where people submitted screenshots to choose the next Amorous Love Interest.

I looked for Romantical and Classy screenshots and chose the ones below in order.  So many great screenshots I am adding Runners-Up.  Runners up can choose a character and, if I get around to making more quests after the first I will involve their chosen character.

I am guaranteed to make a quest for the chosen character of the 1st place winner. Beyond that, it's a question of how much I feel like Modding to get around to them.

If your screenshot was selected, below, PM me or post your character choice.  I will wait a week to hear.

1St Place - Morniee with this Romantical Elisif shot
I'm guaranteed to make my next Quest involve the character of your choice. PM me or post choice.

70495-0-1505063905.jpg

2nd Place Runner Up  - Sinner 201 with this Romantical Lydia shot
I will try to use this player's character choice in a subsequent Quest. PM me or post your choice.

70495-1-1504301421.png

3rd Place Runner Up - HogsMaws with this cute Muiri shot
I will try to use this player's character choice in a subsequent Quest. PM me or post your choice.

70495-0-1505172212.jpg

Now, I'll be honest... Three Quests is a lot of work.  Right.  I'll prioritize the choices of the first three.

But, as you know, a Quest often has more than one Lover in it.  Players below select your character and if it fits the story I'll work it in.

4th Place Runner Up - Cornor98 with this Lydia moment

70495-0-1505518476.png

5th Place Runner Up - RiftenReveller with Jenassa moonlight Kiss

70495-0-1505421446.jpg

6th Place runner up - Godric555 with a passionate Serana shot

70495-0-1504830286.jpg

7th Place runner up - Slashisthebestrock with a tender Angi shot

70495-6-1505044751.jpg

8th Place runner up - Corvinus18 with a Lisette Serenade

70495-2-1505550509.jpg

Honorable Mention - Alduin78 with a Lydia Moment
I will try to use this player's character choice in a subsequent Quest.
Alduin78 wants a Legate Rikke romance. If somebody forces me to play thru Civil War to make a quest, I'm pretty much guaranteed to make a romance for this character.

70495-1-1504728900.jpg

Thanks for all the entries in the Screenshot contest!  I do not expect all these characters to get the Amorous Treatment.  But... for the first three at least, it's a strong possibility.

Please provide your character choice within a week or so, so I know what I'm working with.

Thanks!

Congratulations to the winners!!!!!!

I am delighted to know that your work called all that attention, I hope you continue with your excellent performance. your mod it's one of the best.

I took my photos, but I was not the best ...

Choose Well your Romances my friends because the work that will make fox is gold !!!

Results of the Screenshot challenge.

Where people submitted screenshots to choose the next Amorous Love Interest.

I looked for Romantical and Classy screenshots and chose the ones below in order.  So many great screenshots I am adding Runners-Up.  Runners up can choose a character and, if I get around to making more quests after the first I will involve their chosen character.

I am guaranteed to make a quest for the chosen character of the 1st place winner. Beyond that, it's a question of how much I feel like Modding to get around to them.

If your screenshot was selected, below, PM me or post your character choice.  I will wait a week to hear.

1St Place - Morniee with this Romantical Elisif shot

I'm guaranteed to make my next Quest involve the character of your choice. PM me or post choice.

70495-0-1505063905.jpg

2nd Place Runner Up  - Sinner 201 with this Romantical Lydia shot

70495-1-1504301421.png

3rd Place Runner Up - HogsMaws with this cute Muiri shot

70495-0-1505172212.jpg

Now, I'll be honest... Three Quests is a lot of work.  Right.  I'll prioritize the choices of the first three.

But, as you know, a Quest often has more than one Lover in it.  Players below select your character and if it fits the story I'll work it in.

4th Place Runner Up - Cornor98 with this Lydia moment

70495-0-1505518476.png

5th Place Runner Up - RiftenReveller with Jenassa moonlight Kiss

70495-0-1505421446.jpg

6th Place runner up - Godric555 with a passionate Serana shot

70495-0-1504830286.jpg

7th Place runner up - Slashisthebestrock with a tender Angi shot

70495-6-1505044751.jpg

8th Place runner up - Corvinus18 with a Lisette Serenade

70495-2-1505550509.jpg

Honorable Mention - Alduin78 with a Lydia Moment

I will try to use this player's character choice in a subsequent Quest.

Alduin78 wants a Legate Rikke romance. If somebody forces me to play thru Civil War to make a quest, I'm pretty much guaranteed to make a romance for this character.

70495-1-1504728900.jpg

Thanks for all the entries in the Screenshot contest!  I do not expect all these characters to get the Amorous Treatment.  But... for the first three at least, it's a strong possibility.

Please provide your character choice within a week or so, so I know what I'm working with.

Thanks!

Well i got the 8 place:

post-235452-0-72938200-1505620649.jpg

So if i got it rigth, i can chose a character that has a chance to appear in a subsequent quest (no promises).

For me i will chose grelka from riften, this is my first choice

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135319762@N03/27730386786/ .

But if is not posible the naugthy haelga from riften and svana far shield can work for me too :P, they are valid as my first choice, i mean i will love to see really dirty, naugthy, hot aroused behaviour from haelga, after all she is a dibella follower.

Thanks for making this contest fox i had fun making the images, im eager to see what will come so thanks again.

Second place brings back AnvilBay flashbacks - I usually ended up on second place on their screenshoting contests, too  :lol:

My choice would be Ingjard or Beleval, but they don't have much backstory to work with, so... My choice is Delphine. Would be nice to see a quest with her slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn throughout the quests that involve her.

Second place brings back AnvilBay flashbacks - I usually ended up on second place on their screenshoting contests, too  laugh.png

My choice would be Ingjard or Beleval, but they don't have much backstory to work with, so... My choice is Delphine. Would be nice to see a quest with her slowly growing affection for the Dragonborn throughout the quests that involve her.

I give characters backstory.  That's my bit.  Have you played with Vanilla Jenassa?

Anyways, ok Delphine.  At least that would add a chance to sweet talk her out of that whole Paarthurnax thing.

Thanks!