Maven - the grandmother that can make you disappear. she wields power and thus is a natural dominatrix with an insatiable sexual appetite for boys and girls... and is all about conquering the unconquerable. if you're the prettiest girl in skyrim or the most handsome dude in skyrim... she wants to taste you and own you.

oh btw - cats, lizards and orcs need not apply... yuck!

*** Potential Quest ***

maven is so controlling and neurotic that if you are married she will have your spouse arrested (in riften jail). this cud be compared and likened to the vanilla quest where your spouse is abducted by bandits. u wud have to try to get ur spouse out of prison by either pleasing maven so much she agrees to release? you break her/him out? I dunno...

i dunno if i shud post this one on the nexus. biggrin.png

Probably not no. At least, not to this Mod!

As far as the screenshot challenge goes, "Romantical" like is the theme.

Thanks!

oooooooooh. it has to be romantic so u can release on nexus too. i get it now.

oooooooooh. it has to be romantic so u can release on nexus too. i get it now.

Yeah.  I mean I personally do like the one screenshot you put in.  I think it came out nice.  I wouldn't call it romantic though, necessarily.  It kinda sends mixed signals about what's actually occurring the way the burly man is hovering over the damsel in the dirt.

If you didn't get the concept behind the challenge, you can try again.  Thanks!

Muiri -

Your Mission: help Muiri overcome her hatred of Nilsine Shatter-Shield by romancing Muiri first, then take her back to Windhelm to confront Nilsine... when I say confront I mean patch things up, bury the hatchet... I mean 3some...

Yaaay. It's romantical.

Thanks!

The King approves.

scentofseduction.jpg

Muiri -

Your Mission: help Muiri overcome her hatred of Nilsine Shatter-Shield by romancing Muiri first, then take her back to Windhelm to confront Nilsine... when I say confront I mean patch things up, bury the hatchet... I mean 3some...

Yaaay. It's romantical.

Thanks!

lol

are u done after this contest? i can keep pitching u some ideas. some good untapped storylines. they just need a replacer (which i'm working on). like Olda in Dragon-Bridge is a really interesting story.

are u done after this contest? i can keep pitching u some ideas. some good untapped storylines. they just need a replacer (which i'm working on). like Olda in Dragon-Bridge is a really interesting story.

I don't know.  When I get tired of voice editing, then I'll be done, again.

Thing is, Bethesda hasn't even started on an Elder Scrolls 6 yet, just based on what I've read.  So Skyrim remains relevant.

Gisli

she lives in the shadow of her brother's notoriety and just needs the right person to come along and release her inner-superstar...

i bumped into her at the Solitude bathhouse (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18811/?) right next door to her home. After some conversation she allowed me to give her a full body massage and things just progressed from there.

I made the replacer for her since I don't think anyone else has made one that covers her (she gets no love :( )

if you wanna give her a try go here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86644/?

Fox - you don't have to use this for part of the contest. I'm just doing it for fun at this point. if it adds too much clutter to ur thread lemme know and i'll delete it.

post-1071799-0-64983200-1505233719_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-47669500-1505233747_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-04610000-1505233762_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-59541900-1505233777_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-34255500-1505233790_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-65507300-1505233825_thumb.jpg

post-1071799-0-04528900-1505233832_thumb.jpg

Is there a pre-requisite for the new quest? Whenever I talk to her to try to get the letter. She repeats the same line over and over.  "Don't talk such rot."

Update to version 3.2.1

If you don't qualify for the quest, then the dialogue option should not be available to click in 3.2.1.

Possible issues... your character is not level 9+ or one of the many Orcs needed for the quest is dead in your game.

Hello,

The last version translated in my language is the 3.1. Is there a way to download your 3.1 version please?

Thx

Should be available, now, on the Mega Mirror.  Thanks.

So I'm preparing the 3.2.1 Clean / OSex version. 

I don't like dealing with alternate versions of the Mod because it's a tedious process of re-scripting every sex scene in the Mod and meticulously cleaning the Mod to remove the SexLab master.  And then I have to test it a bit.

The OSex version, I think, is a very different Mod.  There's a lot of things OSex simply doesn't handle that I use in the Quests to tell a story.  That includes Solo masturbation scenes, threesome scenes, and the often used romantic kiss.  Most of these are just a fade-to-black and that's it.

But for just the 1 on 1 stuff it is just a really amazing piece of work.  It takes some getting used to controlling every single aspect of the love-making like it's a mini-game, but the animation is just really great.

I tried scripting a scene with it once, so the player could just watch it happen like a SexLab scene, but I just couldn't really get it to work at the time.  I recall it being complicated and the documentation was thin.

Anyways, I'm lazy so in the end I do just prefer the scenes running by themselves.  But when I put out these releases and have to test, I remember how cool OSex is to play around with.

I had posted my picture on  the Nexus sites, the one voting for Karliah, but here is an idea to help you out,

The quest could be tied with the Thieves guild questline. You must help Karliah reveal Mercer Frey betrayal to the Thieves Guild. While working alongside each other you eventually get close to her and eventually do the deed. 

Vex could also be tied in it as well. It could be something similar to Aela romance, you must achieve the rank of Guild Leader before she accepts you as a lover. However, after completing a special city mission, she talks to you and maybe rewards. 

post-1478029-0-72308000-1505301222_thumb.jpg

I normally don't do these things but FoxFingers has given us such a good quest mod and it wouldn't be fair if i cann't atleast upload a few pictures for her/him.

Sorry if these are not the correct type of pictures you requested for.

If you decide to do more quest i would also love to see Karliah and Frea but it don't think it will be easy because they both have very unique voices. I would also like small quests for cute Muiri and Uthgerd the Unbroken.

Thank you for your great mod.

Came back to visit Camilla from a very long journey now she won't let go...

dx23k1.jpg

2aifp50.jpg

9hsw7o.jpg

34zzjmo.jpg

I normally don't do these things but FoxFingers has given us such a good quest mod and it wouldn't be fair if i cann't atleast upload a few pictures for her/him.

If you decide to do more quest i would also love to see Karliah and Frea but it don't think it will be easy because they both have very unique voices. I would also like small quests for cute Muiri and Uthgerd the Unbroken.

dx23k1.jpg

2aifp50.jpg

9hsw7o.jpg

34zzjmo.jpg

Finally Lydia.....

1jw17q.jpg

24oaeyw.jpgmbtx7c.jpgqq74o5.jpg343q9zn.jpg16k0u9x.jpg30awcuf.jpg

Awww... what a pretty character you have.  Those came out really great, thanks for that.  I enjoyed those, very romantical.

If you would like to enter two of those for the Screenshot Challenge just upload the two to the Nexus Amorous Adventures page.  Use the "Add" button just under the download stats and whatnot.

Thanks!

dx23k1.jpg

2aifp50.jpg

9hsw7o.jpg

34zzjmo.jpg

Finally Lydia.....

1jw17q.jpg

24oaeyw.jpgmbtx7c.jpgqq74o5.jpg343q9zn.jpg16k0u9x.jpg30awcuf.jpg

Awww... what a pretty character you have.  Those came out really great, thanks for that.  I enjoyed those, very romantical.

If you would like to enter two of those for the Screenshot Challenge just upload the two to the Nexus Amorous Adventures page.  Use the "Add" button just under the download stats and whatnot.

Thanks!

Thanks i will upload more as i progress through your quest for the 4th time it's the least it could do :).

Fox, I know you said you hate porting the mod for other versions like 0Sex and a clean version.  But I was wondering if you could port your wonderful mod to Skyrim SE?  The clean version.  And then Xiderpunk (the creator of Flower Girls SE) if he or she wants to might make it FG compatible, like they did with the 3.0 version.  If you don't want to that's okay.:)  Or maybe you can tell me how to port the clean version and I could do it myself.:) 

Fox, I know you said you hate porting the mod for other versions like 0Sex and a clean version.  But I was wondering if you could port your wonderful mod to Skyrim SE?  The clean version.  And then Xiderpunk (the creator of Flower Girls SE) if he or she wants to might make it FG compatible, like they did with the 3.0 version.  If you don't want to that's okay. :)  Or maybe you can tell me how to port the clean version and I could do it myself. :)

Yes, indeed.  Doing the ports is a huge drag.

That said, I'm hoping to get an update for SSE out this weekend.  A clean version and an SSE version that uses SexLab Lite.

We shall see...

Here's a tip, though.  As far as I know there's nothing in this Mod that actually requires being "Ported" for SSE.  As far as I know, the regular non-SSE version works playing SSE.

The only reason I do this is because people like to see it on Nexus in the SSE area to ease their concerns.

Fox, I know you said you hate porting the mod for other versions like 0Sex and a clean version.  But I was wondering if you could port your wonderful mod to Skyrim SE?  The clean version.  And then Xiderpunk (the creator of Flower Girls SE) if he or she wants to might make it FG compatible, like they did with the 3.0 version.  If you don't want to that's okay. :)  Or maybe you can tell me how to port the clean version and I could do it myself. :)

Yes, indeed.  Doing the ports is a huge drag.

That said, I'm hoping to get an update for SSE out this weekend.  A clean version and an SSE version that uses SexLab Lite.

We shall see...

Here's a tip, though.  As far as I know there's nothing in this Mod that actually requires being "Ported" for SSE.  As far as I know, the regular non-SSE version works playing SSE.

The only reason I do this is because people like to see it on Nexus in the SSE area to ease their concerns.

Well that's great news on all fronts.  I look forward to your updates, but am in no rush.  Take your time and do it when you feel like it.  I am a modder also and know how hard and time consuming modding is.  Thank you for your prompt reply.  Take care! :)