Nice update as always, actually a bit surprised to see you still working on it. Glad you are just surprised as you mentioned stopping before. :)

I will continue to do maintenance support indefinitely.  Updates for SexLab, bug fixes or if I have to refactor it to use 0S3KSY or something.

New content I gotta be in the mood for.  It's the time and motivation to sit in front of a sound editor with the voice files that's hard to come by.

Thanks!

Nice update as always, actually a bit surprised to see you still working on it. Glad you are just surprised as you mentioned stopping before. :)

I will continue to do maintenance support indefinitely.  Updates for SexLab, bug fixes or if I have to refactor it to use 0S3KSY or something.

New content I gotta be in the mood for.  It's the time and motivation to sit in front of a sound editor with the voice files that's hard to come by.

Thanks!

Yeah I meant by still working on it, as in adding new quests/voice dialogue etc.

And no thank you for taking the time to make the mod and then share it with us.

Something kind of interesting to do.  Go on a tour of Skyrim's development graveyard - visit the Test Cells.

Here's a few

coc WindhelmPitEntrance
coc testfalmer
coc testgiant
coc xtestgrantint
coc xtestgrantint2
coc xtestgrantint3
coc xtestgrantint4
coc xtestgrantint5
coc DLC1WarehousePrefabs
coc DLC1VampireCastleTest
coc testJoelDLCholdingCell
coc DLC1DBTest
coc VampireDungeon01
coc TestCoryDLC01
coc TestJoelDLC01
coc CTest
coc XTestRyanInt
coc TESTRyanJDLC
coc TestBrieDLC
coc TestTony
coc testL
coc TestRSearsDLC01
coc AAADeleteWhenDoneTestJeremy
coc testPhil

I've found in the voices files a number of unused and undocumented dialogue lines for the Windhelm Gladiator Pit.  Always enjoyed the Gladiator quest line in Oblivion.

With the addition of Mirabelle (Spank you @FoxFingers  :heart:  ) I feel it presents an irresistible opportunity to point out another mod that I fanboy over pretty hard.  Look forward to checking the update out via console today :D

The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement by redtox

67359-11-1435675094.jpg

(*See posts on the mods page for a patch if you use "Immersive College of Winterhold"*)

Yummy combo.  Naturally TCoW improvement mod improves more NPCs than just Mirabelle.  Nirya, for one, has been in a world of devious trouble since I've added this mod.

I know you're not planning to add more any time soon, if at all, due to the absurd workload involved, and i'm pretty sure that there is a stack of requests for moar, moar moar - if i were keen to add my voice to those, in a completely hypothetical scenario, probably i'd be crying for romance options within the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild, say, hypothetically, for NPC's like Astrid and/or Gabrielle, Vex and/or Karliah, maybe a little daedric tryst with Nocturnal even, and mebbe a few others like Delphine and Frea and so on, but that would be absurd and like i said, i'm pretty sure there are just too much of these requests already, that would imply an absurd amount of work, and to be quite frank, the mod is a impressive piece of work and is pretty perfect as it is, and you deserve to sit back and enjoy the results more than anyone - i'm also aware that most of these character have unique voicetypes with limited lines, and how it complicates things, BUT i DO have a request:

It would be nice if you could scrape together a few greetings/lines for the unique and other voicetypes (the ones that were not used on the mod) so players could manually add those npcs to the lovers faction and benefit from the mechanics. I don't think that anyone else has the talent and know-how needed, and i think the basic mechanics of the lover system is quite immersive (much more than just throwing a spell on people's face and have them strip their clothes to be humped on the town square in the middle of the day, anyway). Just a few basic replies for the "my lover..." and the other commands - it would be very nice, indeed, and could lay the ground for future additions, either by yourself or other users.

Anyway, thanks for the incredible mod, and i can't wait to see how the Mirabelle update turned out! I've been postponing entering the College on my current playthrough while i waited for this. Cheers!

I know you're not planning to add more any time soon, if at all, due to the absurd workload involved, and i'm pretty sure that there is a stack of requests for moar, moar moar - if i were keen to add my voice to those, in a completely hypothetical scenario, probably i'd be crying for romance options within the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild, say, hypothetically, for NPC's like Astrid and/or Gabrielle, Vex and/or Karliah, maybe a little daedric tryst with Nocturnal even, and mebbe a few others like Delphine and Frea and so on, but that would be absurd and like i said, i'm pretty sure there are just too much of these requests already, that would imply an absurd amount of work, and to be quite frank, the mod is a impressive piece of work and is pretty perfect as it is, and you deserve to sit back and enjoy the results more than anyone - i'm also aware that most of these character have unique voicetypes with limited lines, and how it complicates things, BUT i DO have a request:

It would be nice if you could scrape together a few greetings/lines for the unique and other voicetypes (the ones that were not used on the mod) so players could manually add those npcs to the lovers faction and benefit from the mechanics. I don't think that anyone else has the talent and know-how needed, and i think the basic mechanics of the lover system is quite immersive (much more than just throwing a spell on people's face and have them strip their clothes to be humped on the town square in the middle of the day, anyway). Just a few basic replies for the "my lover..." and the other commands - it would be very nice, indeed, and could lay the ground for future additions, either by yourself or other users.

Anyway, thanks for the incredible mod, and i can't wait to see how the Mirabelle update turned out! I've been postponing entering the College on my current playthrough while i waited for this. Cheers!

Karliah is probably the one that I'd love to see the most get the AA treatment, if only because I could see it fitting in with her existing story so well and she has a decent amount of custom dialogue.  That and the thieves guild questline is IMO one of the better ones in the base game, and she just kinda... hangs around after alone without much purpose.

Can totally understand why she may not be high on the list being as there is already a great Riften questline and it is nice that AA adds a "girl in every port" flavour to the game's questing.  I'm honestly amazed and grateful you can keep coming back to add more content to what must be an incredibly challenging and time-consuming audio editing job to make such excellent dialogue out of the bits provided. 

Definitely looking forward to trying out Mirabelle on an upcoming planned reset since I had honestly forgotten she existed, its been so long since I did the college line on my previous playthrough.

could help me, Anneke and senna not trigger animation inside the temple Dibella, after the message if you're the woman dominate nothing happens, and the second gets the message out full mission, I have everything updated, FNIS, sexlab, non-sexlab, zaz animation, i trie disabling free camera and nothing, nmaybe incompatibility with sisterhooh Dibella's?

Hi. I just updated to 2.06 and did my usual ocd paranoid check / clean mod and got this from tes5edit

Removing: CTest "Quick Test Cell" [CELL:000B1783]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 1
Removing: [REFR:00054705] (places CommonTable01 [sTAT:00024CB9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of HaltedStreamCamp01 "Halted Stream Camp" [CELL:00043FAB])
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of HaltedStreamCamp01 "Halted Stream Camp" [CELL:00043FAB]
Removing: QASmoke "Editor Smoke Test Cell" [CELL:00032AE7]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 9
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Block 1

Usual - should I worry?

kisses

could help me, Anneke and senna not trigger animation inside the temple Dibella, after the message if you're the woman dominate nothing happens, and the second gets the message out full mission, I have everything updated, FNIS, sexlab, non-sexlab, zaz animation, i trie disabling free camera and nothing, nmaybe incompatibility with sisterhooh Dibella's?

This Mod does not have a dependency on Zaz.  Just mentioning, it's irrelevant to whatever your issue is.

So is the issue that you cannot finish Annekke's quest?  Does the quest not complete?  You can Set Stage if you need to - see the Walk through documentation on the main page for the Quest Stages.

Other than that, I cannot be much help to you.  You would need to post your Papyrus log of the game play around the event.

If your only issue is sex inside the temple, I'd recommend just setting stage if you need to and moving on.  Sounds like a weird issue.

Thanks!

Hi. I just updated to 2.06 and did my usual ocd paranoid check / clean mod and got this from tes5edit

Removing: CTest "Quick Test Cell" [CELL:000B1783]

Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 1

Removing: [REFR:00054705] (places CommonTable01 [sTAT:00024CB9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of HaltedStreamCamp01 "Halted Stream Camp" [CELL:00043FAB])

Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of HaltedStreamCamp01 "Halted Stream Camp" [CELL:00043FAB]

Removing: QASmoke "Editor Smoke Test Cell" [CELL:00032AE7]

Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 9

Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Block 1

Usual - should I worry?

kisses

No, nothing to worry about.  Good catch though, I'll clean those records next release.

Thanks!

First off, thanks for this mod. It's really well-done and I'm enjoying it so far.

I have a problem with Jenassa's quest. I got the documents from White River Watch, spoke to her about it, and then initiated the sex scene. After sex, my character is stuck in place and I can't move him (but I can rotate the camera). In fact I can't even really do anything from that point on and I'd have to ALT + F4 my way out of the game. As far as I know I'm only experiencing this with Jenassa since I've successfully had sex with other characters thus far.

I'm using the latest SexLab framework as well as v2.06 of SexLab Amorous Adventures. FORES and LOOT are all updated and were used prior to running the mod, etc. etc.

Sorry if this issue has been addressed already. If anyone knows the fix, please point me to the right direction. Thanks!

It would be nice if you could scrape together a few greetings/lines for the unique and other voicetypes (the ones that were not used on the mod) so players could manually add those npcs to the lovers faction and benefit from the mechanics. 

Just a few basic replies for the "my lover..." and the other commands - it would be very nice, indeed, and could lay the ground for future additions, either by yourself or other users.

Yeah, I agree that would be great if all the Voice Types had a voiced reply.  However, that would be a pretty massive amount of work.

There are a lot of Voice Types.  There's probably 100 or so I haven't done.  There's 9 voiced responses in the Lovers Options.

100 x 9 = 900

Nope, not doing 900 voiced lines to cover every Voice Type.  ;)

But, I have thought about it myself from time to time.  It's just too much.

Thanks! 

First off, thanks for this mod. It's really well-done and I'm enjoying it so far.

I have a problem with Jenassa's quest. I got the documents from White River Watch, spoke to her about it, and then initiated the sex scene. After sex, my character is stuck in place and I can't move him (but I can rotate the camera). In fact I can't even really do anything from that point on and I'd have to ALT + F4 my way out of the game. As far as I know I'm only experiencing this with Jenassa since I've successfully had sex with other characters thus far.

I'm using the latest SexLab framework as well as v2.06 of SexLab Amorous Adventures. FORES and LOOT are all updated and were used prior to running the mod, etc. etc.

Sorry if this issue has been addressed already. If anyone knows the fix, please point me to the right direction. Thanks!

That's probably going to be a SexLab issue, not an Amorous Adventure issue.  The reason I say that is because all sex happens in SexLab - I just throw the users request for Sex over the fence to it.

Anyways, sounds like you're stuck in Free Cam mode, to me.  You might try TFC 1 for free cam and TFC 0 to go back to normal camera.  (Or maybe just plain tfc).

Also, saving and reloading.

Also killing yourself at the console and popping up again from the Autosave.

Those are things I got from Googling your issue.  Google is your friend.

Thanks!

Karliah is probably the one that I'd love to see the most get the AA treatment, if only because I could see it fitting in with her existing story so well and she has a decent amount of custom dialogue.  That and the thieves guild questline is IMO one of the better ones in the base game, and she just kinda... hangs around after alone without much purpose.

I've never actually played Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood.

I tried the Thieves Guild but I found that running around threatening people, breaking their stuff, changing their ledgers and trying to pick-pocket was of Zero fun value for me personally.  I found the whole thing utterly annoying.  So I quit it.  It just didn't entertain me.

I've heard good things about the Brotherhood quest line, but then again I know that...

they all die at the end

...which kinda makes me not want to put the effort in on it.  

Thanks!

EDIT: as an aside, if I was going to design a Thief quest that made use of all the Thief skills I'd take the Robin Hood approach.  

Put all those skills to use against a dastardly Lord and throw a damsel in distress into the mix. 

That's what I would have liked to have played in the Base game.

I've heard good things about the Brotherhood quest line, but then again I know that...

they all die at the end

Thanks!

Spoiler is actual spoiler in that totally ruins ALL of best questline in Skyrim. You have been warned.

Two of your companions escape, three if you count Cicero given you didn't kill him yourself, you get a new stronghold after where all of them are (four/five if you count the Spectral Assassin aka Lucien Lachance who's a summonable companion and/or the horse Shadowmere), and you get two new companions that'll follow you after you become the leader of it the new Dawnstar sanctuary. Also IIRC you never see Gabriella the Dunmer assassin girl die, I always imagined a Amorous Brotherhood would deal around her and saving her, as well as mission specific things like the Muiri/Nilsine thing I PMed you about.

However if you didn't like the Thieves GUild with threatening people you probably won't like the Brotherhood either with killing beggars and homeless people at the beginning. It moves on to people who actually deserve it like a bandit king, a vampire, and the worst Bard in Skyrim. Then it moves to the main plot, killing the Emperor of Tamriel, and as a result his cousin Vittoria Vicci (same one as in the Embassy Mquest) have to be assassinated at her wedding (points for killing her in the middle of it), and you also  have to kill the Gourmet, author of the cookbook that the guards keep talking about. So it's a very evil questline, more so than most daedric quests even, and not heroic at all. The Emperor is a really cool guy it turns out, he accepts he stands no chance against you and has a cordial conversation then tries to hire you to kill the guy who hired you to kill him. I actually regretted killing him after, and I totally took his contract/last request.

I've never actually played Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood.

I tried the Thieves Guild but I found that running around threatening people, breaking their stuff, changing their ledgers and trying to pick-pocket was of Zero fun value for me personally.  I found the whole thing utterly annoying.  So I quit it.  It just didn't entertain me.

they all die at the end

Thanks!

Heh, understandable, the part I'm referring to is really more only the main questline for the thieves guild and then only once it ramps up and becomes a story about lost love/betrayal/political intrigue (aka - pretty much when you meet Karliah).  At that point it is much less about the thieves guild and is more about Nocturnal and the Nightingales/revenge for Karliah's lover.

The first few quests are pretty petty sabotage missions and it is probably best to ignore the radiant side-missions exist if you don't like doing the same simple task 10000 times for little reward, but IMO the latter part of the main line is worth the effort.  Speaking with Silence and onwards is where it gets interesting (I'll probably totally just cheat up to that point on my next playthrough of the thieve's guild questline).

Thieves guild is fantastic, brilliantly written, you won't ever get sick as fuck about everyone in there and won't want to go on a murder spree because everyone was born with their brains up their asses, especiallly the retard that wrote the thing that I hope works for McDonalds now; http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422No really.

Best part of the guild is actually Delvin and Vex's side quests, they're the only parts of it that has anything to do with being a thieves guild in the first place, if you don't do that then you might as well call it the Maven's Thugs guild (or Nightingales but that comes way later and is short as a snail's pecker and at that point you'll have sold your Dragonborn soul to a daedra for nothing at all). You need to do 5 quests for them for each city to unlock that city's quests, which are usually better than the main TG quests, a lot more fun, and you have to unlock all of them to become Guildmaster regardless of your progress through the TG questline, you have to do these or at the end Brynjolf won't talk to you. In the process the Flagon will dynamically transform, more guild members appear, all sorts of shops appear, and it's generally more busy. Of course doing it randomly is imposisble, you'll sit randoming for weeks until you finally get a city unlocked, and gettign all the cites will be escalatign levels of impossible as you get quests in cities you've already unlocked so use this mod; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14509/?

Thieves guild is fantastic, brilliantly written, you won't ever get sick as fuck about everyone in there and won't want to go on a murder spree because everyone was born with their brains up their asses, especiallly the retard that wrote the thing that I hope works for McDonalds now; http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422No really.

Sarcasm?  This fellow basically tears the Thieves Guild quest line a new arsehole.  Lol.  Sounds just as bad as I imagined.

I've haven't done any quests in Amorous Adventures which puts heavy reliance on the Thief skill set, but it is something I wish was in the game.  A swashbuckling adventure for the dashing rogue / daring rogue-ette.

Sarcasm?  This fellow basically tears the Thieves Guild quest line a new arsehole.  Lol.  Sounds just as bad as I imagined.

I've haven't done any quests in Amorous Adventures which puts heavy reliance on the Thief skill set, but it is something I wish was in the game.  A swashbuckling adventure for the dashing rogue / daring rogue-ette.

Ideas for the future? See if you couldn't add a little Errol Flynn derring-do bodice-ripping to the whole thing? ;)

Yeah, I agree that would be great if all the Voice Types had a voiced reply.  However, that would be a pretty massive amount of work.

There are a lot of Voice Types.  There's probably 100 or so I haven't done.  There's 9 voiced responses in the Lovers Options.

100 x 9 = 900

Nope, not doing 900 voiced lines to cover every Voice Type.  ;)

But, I have thought about it myself from time to time.  It's just too much.

Thanks! 

Just by means of clarification, i don't think i made it clear: i meant the female voicetypes, because the mod is clearly geared towards female romance, and some voicetypes (like FemaleChild, FemaleOldGrumopy and FemaleOldKindly, for example, clearly wouldn't be needed). Since you've covered most of the standard female ones, and nopes, they don't amount nearly close to 100 ( http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-VoiceTypes) it seems it would be a matter of adding FemaleShrill, FemaleCoward, and FemaleElfHaughty, i think, and the other racial voices (FemaleOrc, Female Khajiit and FemaleArgonian). As for individual voicetypes, FemaleUniqueAstrid, FemaleUniqueDelphine, FemaleUniqueKarliah, FermaleUniqueVex, and maybe FemaleUniqueKatriah would be the relevant ones, since many of the unique voicetypes share voice actors with default voices. FemaleUniqueNocturnal, for example, uses Jenassa/Dark Elf voice, but there's that reverb thing they use on Daedric voices.

Yes, that would still leave a discouraging ammount of lines to do and i'm well aware that it's not something you feel like or need doing, like i said youve gone far beyond and above the call of duty on this gem of a mod -  but since the lover system is quite nice, i thought it was worth it to point it out, nonetheless. ;)

Which leaves me wondering, what would be your policy toward users making dependant plugins with added voicetypes? I'm in a mind of throwing together something for the unique voicetypes i mentioned for personal use, and if i managed to put together anything passable i wouldn't mind sharing.

On other notes, on the Thieves Guild topic, i think it's another case of "to each their own", which seems to be common here on LL since users have very varied tastes. The TG questline is by far my absolute favorite on the game, followed closely by the DB questline. Roleplaying a thief/assassin is the main reason i keep getting back to this game. Yes, the beggining is misleading, but it's the most fleshed out guild of the four by far, and if you consider the barenziah questline, the hidden mission trophies, the shadowmark system, the guildhall merchants you have to unlock, and the whole Nightingale affair, it's also the guild with more content. And judging by the amount of mods geared specifically towards thief characters on the Nexus, i think i'm far from alone on that thinking, but i'm quite sure the ones who think otherwise have made up their minds on the subject, even if they didn't even bother to go through the questline at all. To each, his own. :)