Gee, if you've already done Rises in the East quest, it might not work out.

Thanks!

But...but...   T_T

I can't go back to that island ever again :(

Well, you can give Jenassa's quest a try. 

At the very least you'll have to get Jenassa and Adelaissa over to the East Empire Company building in Windhelm together for the ending.

On the topic of Jenassa, I actually just completed her quest for the first time. One thing I noticed was the dialogue for the characters was probably the best you've done. All that tedious editing was really evident and it made her quest that much more enjoyable. As for her story itself, I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed what it turned out to be. On the small chance someone reading this hasn't played through her quest yet I won't spoil anything, but it's one that fits right in with the game as all the AA quests do. So, regardless if there are any more quests or not I just wanted to say that you did a excellent job with her quest, the dialogue of the characters in particular, and on that note, I think I need to get back to smithing :P

On the topic of Jenassa, I actually just completed her quest for the first time. One thing I noticed was the dialogue for the characters was probably the best you've done. All that tedious editing was really evident and it made her quest that much more enjoyable. As for her story itself, I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed what it turned out to be. On the small chance someone reading this hasn't played through her quest yet I won't spoil anything, but it's one that fits right in with the game as all the AA quests do. So, regardless if there are any more quests or not I just wanted to say that you did a excellent job with her quest, the dialogue of the characters in particular, and on that note, I think I need to get back to smithing :P

Hey, thanks for the good word about the Jenassa quest, Swiss.  Appreciate that, and glad you enjoyed it.

Amorous Adventures Serana episode 5

http://youtu.be/R1ZVexBnB2g

I'll be putting out an update next weekend.  I will recompile all the Mods scripts using the latest SexLab 1.6, SkyUI sdk, etc.

Most people are using the current Amorous Adventures version fine with SexLab 1.6, as far as I know, but it can't hurt.

I'll also put out Mirabelle's micro quest.  Honestly, there wasn't a lot I could do with Mirabelle since she is a unique voice with a very limited pool of voice files - and none of her lines are romantical at all. 

Thanks!

hi, i am having an issue with followers. After asking Lydia to follow me i could not dismiss her,as the option to "part ways" simply did not appear. i uninstalled this mod and the option reappeared. I like this mod and the content it adds quite a bit however i do not wish to be unable to dismiss followers. im not using any follower overhaul mods. does anyone know of a fix? thanks

hi, i am having an issue with followers. After asking Lydia to follow me i could not dismiss her,as the option to "part ways" simply did not appear. i uninstalled this mod and the option reappeared. I like this mod and the content it adds quite a bit however i do not wish to be unable to dismiss followers. im not using any follower overhaul mods. does anyone know of a fix? thanks

I have never seen that issue, myself.  However, I always do use a follower Mod - Amazing Follower Tweaks in my case.

If you had used the Lovers Options to ask your follower to follow you to somewhere private, then you would have wanted to tell them Now in not the time and stop that.

Other than that... no idea.  Maybe someone has seen that.  I don't think I've ever seen it reported in this thread before.

Besides the Lover Option to have a lover follow to somewhere private, this Mod doesn't change any default follower behavior.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also, just mentioning, if you have a bunch of dialogue options for a NPC you have to use your mouse wheel to scroll down through them.

Yeah I had this before, it's a follower mod related, either you have a mod like AFT or UFO installed and wrong load order with something overwriting it critically,

If you have AFT, do you have a "Manage with AFT" or "Tweak Options" header at the top? If not, why aren't you using AFT? I don't know how the other mods work, but AFT also includes another dismiss ability under Options. None of these work if you've gotten a follower with a corrupted/wrong load order follower mod however, last time I had this I had to reload to before I got Lydia in my party first time, then fix load order until I got the AFT Followers counted or whatever when adding her to the party. There may be console commands to get rid of her, but when I tried it she was permanently hostile no matter what I did after I consoled her out of the party.

Yeah I had this before, it's a follower mod related, either you have a mod like AFT or UFO installed and wrong load order with something overwriting it critically,

If you have AFT, do you have a "Manage with AFT" or "Tweak Options" header at the top? If not, why aren't you using AFT? I don't know how the other mods work, but AFT also includes another dismiss ability under Options. None of these work if you've gotten a follower with a corrupted/wrong load order follower mod however, last time I had this I had to reload to before I got Lydia in my party first time, then fix load order until I got the AFT Followers counted or whatever when adding her to the party. There may be console commands to get rid of her, but when I tried it she was permanently hostile no matter what I did after I consoled her out of the party.

I am not using any follower mod and have never installed one. 

I have never seen that issue, myself.  However, I always do use a follower Mod - Amazing Follower Tweaks in my case.

If you had used the Lovers Options to ask your follower to follow you to somewhere private, then you would have wanted to tell them Now in not the time and stop that.

Other than that... no idea.  Maybe someone has seen that.  I don't think I've ever seen it reported in this thread before.

Besides the Lover Option to have a lover follow to somewhere private, this Mod doesn't change any default follower behavior.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also, just mentioning, if you have a bunch of dialogue options for a NPC you have to use your mouse wheel to scroll down through them.

I am sure i have scrolled down through all the options! the dialogue option is simply not there. i am sure it is this mod causing it as uninstalling (with mod organizer) returns the dialogue option to where it should be.

Maybe using a follower mod will fix this problem. i was planning on looking into them anyway, i never had before because i am not overly fond of followers in the first place

I am not using any follower mod and have never installed one. 

Thanks!

EDIT:

I am sure i have scrolled down through all the options! the dialogue option is simply not there. i am sure it is this mod causing it as uninstalling (with mod organizer) returns the dialogue option to where it should be.

Maybe using a follower mod will fix this problem. i was planning on looking into them anyway, i never had before because i am not overly fond of followers in the first place

Yeah, I don't know.  It's unfortunate.

If I was sitting in front of your set-up I'm sure I could figure out where the conflict is but from here I couldn't say.

I can say it's not a common problem.  Especially if you have no Follower Mods to begin with.

All I can reccomend is the usual - make sure Amorous Adventures is at the bottom of your load order, and if that doesn't help adjust load order until the issue resolves itself and there is no conflict.

Barring all that, this Mod might not be a good fit for your current load out of Mods.

Thanks!

I don't think Amorous is causing this issue, something else playing with followers are. Post your load order in [spoiler ]

tags.

Maybe too long to look through haha

It's going to be up to Sacremas if he chooses to try and look through that.  He's the resident conflict master.

It's very unusual for people to post a Screenshot.  I've never neen that.  People post their list as text in spoiler tags.  The screenshots do not make it helpful.

From my point of view, while I accept you have a problem, there's 179 pages of thread here over a year and a half and it's not an issue people bring up about Amorous Adventures.  The issue is your set-up or load order or a mod conflict.

Thanks!

I've been using this mod for only a few days now. I was trying to think of best word to describe it.  Awesome, doesn't do it justice.  Wondeful, doesn't do it justice.  Great, not even close to touching how good this mod is. This is a must have mod. The quest are well thought out. The way the voices are spliced together from existing dialogue is nothing short amazing. If I hadn't read some of the post and mod description itself. I would have thought you data mined some dialogue that had been dropped from game, and put it back in. Excellent work, it is a mod of extraordinary work. In short this mod is pure genius.

I've been using this mod for only a few days now. I was trying to think of best word to describe it. Awesome, doesn't do it justice. Wondeful, doesn't do it justice. Great, not even close to touching how good this mod is. This is a must have mod. The quest are well thought out. The way the voices are spliced together from existing dialogue is nothing short amazing. If I hadn't read some of the post and mod description itself. I would have thought you data mined some dialogue that had been dropped from game, and put it back in. Excellent work, it is a mod of extraordinary work. In short this mod is pure genius.

Thanks for the feedback on the Mod. I'm always happy to hear a kind word about it. I'm glad it's adding to your Skyrim playthrough.

Thanks!

On the future of this Mod ...

So, I will be putting out an update for SexLab 1.6 and a micro quest with Mirabelle soon, like I said.

Beyond that, I will continue to support the mod going forward with any maintenance or bug fixes going forward.

As for any new content in the future after Mirabelle, that I don't know. One thing I've learned about myself is I can only get motivated to put in the kind of effort it takes to make an Amorous Adventure if I'm attracted to the character. I said I would do something with Ria and I ended up doing something with Jenassa. I said I would do the Mage college and i'm getting nowhere with it because I'm just not feeling it.

Same reason I don't do males,BTW.

So, if there is any content in the future it's just going to have to be a surprise. Considering the current amount of quest content in the Mod I think it's pretty rich and full bodied already. So, any new content will just be extra unannounced bonus, if any should occur.

Thanks!

So, I will be putting out an update for SexLab 1.6 and a micro quest with Mirabelle soon, like I said.

Beyond that, I will continue to support the mod going forward with any maintenance or bug fixes going forward.

As for any new content in the future after Mirabelle, that I don't know. One thing I've learned about myself is I can only get motivated to put in the kind of effort it takes to make an Amorous Adventure if I'm attracted to the character. I said I would do something with Ria and I ended up doing something with Jenassa. I said I would do the Mage college and i'm getting nowhere with it because I'm just not feeling it.

So, if there is any content in the future it's just going to have to be a surprise. Considering the current amount of quest content in the Mod I think it's pretty rich and full bodied already. So, any new content will just be extra unannounced bonus, if any should occur.

Thanks!

Thnx for ur hard work, you are the one who completed my skyrim experience! Oh how about that lovely widow in whiterun? Whenever i encounter her she always says something like she is not interested in having a relationship.. hmm rly carlotta?

And I bet you could prove her wrong. :D

Thanks!

Those who are about to fap salute you.