Thieves guild is fantastic, brilliantly written, you won't ever get sick as fuck about everyone in there and won't want to go on a murder spree because everyone was born with their brains up their asses, especiallly the retard that wrote the thing that I hope works for McDonalds now; http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422No really.

Sarcasm?  This fellow basically tears the Thieves Guild quest line a new arsehole.  Lol.  Sounds just as bad as I imagined.

I've haven't done any quests in Amorous Adventures which puts heavy reliance on the Thief skill set, but it is something I wish was in the game.  A swashbuckling adventure for the dashing rogue / daring rogue-ette.

The Grey Cowl of Nocturnal mod is actually pretty good. Some rough spots in the writing, but it makes it fun to be a thief. 

The Ol' Arrow Knee mod is a fun quest line for smugglers and pirates, but all of the plot and exposition are in journals and notes. 

The Vanilla Thieve's Guild quest line I disliked. You start as a petty thug for chump change, and end selling your soul and guaranteeing a particularly pathetic afterlife for reasons that don't make much role playing sense considering the start of your adventure. On the plus side, many of the NPCs are well voiced and have good back stories, but that wasn't enough to get me to play through it again. 

Just by means of clarification, i don't think i made it clear: i meant the female voicetypes, because the mod is clearly geared towards female romance, and some voicetypes (like FemaleChild, FemaleOldGrumopy and FemaleOldKindly, for example, clearly wouldn't be needed). Since you've covered most of the standard female ones, and nopes, they don't amount nearly close to 100 ( http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-VoiceTypes)

Yes, there are.  Click the Unique Link on that page.  Now count.  :P

it seems it would be a matter of adding FemaleShrill, FemaleCoward, and FemaleElfHaughty, i think, and the other racial voices (FemaleOrc, Female Khajiit and FemaleArgonian). As for individual voicetypes, FemaleUniqueAstrid, FemaleUniqueDelphine, FemaleUniqueKarliah, FermaleUniqueVex, and maybe FemaleUniqueKatriah would be the relevant ones, since many of the unique voicetypes share voice actors with default voices. FemaleUniqueNocturnal, for example, uses Jenassa/Dark Elf voice, but there's that reverb thing they use on Daedric voices.

Yes, that would still leave a discouraging ammount of lines to do and i'm well aware that it's not something you feel like or need doing, like i said youve gone far beyond and above the call of duty on this gem of a mod -  but since the lover system is quite nice, i thought it was worth it to point it out, nonetheless. ;)

Which leaves me wondering, what would be your policy toward users making dependant plugins with added voicetypes? I'm in a mind of throwing together something for the unique voicetypes i mentioned for personal use, and if i managed to put together anything passable i wouldn't mind sharing.

Yeah, that would still be a lot of characters to do lines for.  Cuts it down a lot though!

There's really no way I'm aware of to make a Plug-In unless Amorous Adventures is used a Master - which it's not.  It's just a Plug-In itself.

I don't really have any desire to go through the process of tearing it apart and Master-fying the bits that could be shared out for Plug-ins.  That's work.  I'd need kind of a compelling reason.

Usually if someone wants something added they just send me the voice files or whatever and I add them.

On other notes, on the Thieves Guild topic, i think it's another case of "to each their own", which seems to be common here on LL since users have very varied tastes. The TG questline is by far my absolute favorite on the game, followed closely by the DB questline. Roleplaying a thief/assassin is the main reason i keep getting back to this game. Yes, the beggining is misleading, but it's the most fleshed out guild of the four by far, and if you consider the barenziah questline, the hidden mission trophies, the shadowmark system, the guildhall merchants you have to unlock, and the whole Nightingale affair, it's also the guild with more content. And judging by the amount of mods geared specifically towards thief characters on the Nexus, i think i'm far from alone on that thinking, but i'm quite sure the ones who think otherwise have made up their minds on the subject, even if they didn't even bother to go through the questline at all. To each, his own. :)

See, I've never actually done it so I can't talk.  But when I think about playing a Thief what I would want and what I was given by Bethesda looked like two different things.

I would want a serious, solo Heist adventure on a hard target like a Lords manor and some swashbuckling, bodice-ripping derring-do.  I just didn't see that in the presented Thieves Guild quest line.  And reading this pretty much tells the tale to me  http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14464 

But just because it doesn't sound like it appeals to me doesn't mean it's not going to appeal to others.

If I made a Quest it would be bodice-ripping, swashbuckling derring-do ending with a heist on a hard target.  That wouldn't appeal to everyone.

Thanks!

Just consider the newest Thief game compared to the old ones. Lots of people love the new Thief game.

One criticism of the posted walkthrough synopsis, while he hit a lot of good points, he also rushed it clearly. It seems he missed entirely the Vex/Delivn side quests and he didn't go for any of the optional targets, which is more fun. But it's understandable that you'd think the main questline of the thieves guild would actually be about stealing stuff, rather than the radiant sidequests. But the fact that finishing that questline doesn't actually make you guildmaster like finishing the other three guilds questlines does should have been a hint.

First off, thanks for this mod. It's really well-done and I'm enjoying it so far.

I have a problem with Jenassa's quest. I got the documents from White River Watch, spoke to her about it, and then initiated the sex scene. After sex, my character is stuck in place and I can't move him (but I can rotate the camera). In fact I can't even really do anything from that point on and I'd have to ALT + F4 my way out of the game. As far as I know I'm only experiencing this with Jenassa since I've successfully had sex with other characters thus far.

I'm using the latest SexLab framework as well as v2.06 of SexLab Amorous Adventures. FORES and LOOT are all updated and were used prior to running the mod, etc. etc.

Sorry if this issue has been addressed already. If anyone knows the fix, please point me to the right direction. Thanks!

I find that usually happens when an event happens in the middle of a sex act, like an NPC forcing a proposition on PC by opening a reply options dialog box or laggy sex + random menu(inventory, opening chests, etc).  I encounter it relatively frequently because I use the pet collar mod on PC.

Solution that works for me is, when you're stuck:

1. press numpad #3
  2. Save and exit skyrim
  3. Reopen skyrim and load last save
  4. wait for everything to load and engine is smooth (5 seconds or so)
  5. press numpad #3 and resume play (hopefully)

Gee, if you've already done Rises in the East quest, it might not work out.

Thanks!

But...but...   T_T

I can't go back to that island ever again :(

Well, you can give Jenassa's quest a try. 

At the very least you'll have to get Jenassa and Adelaissa over to the East Empire Company building in Windhelm together for the ending.

Didn't get to try it on the previous release, but did just initiate and complete "Shadows And Scars" on v2.06.  Despite having completed "Rises in the East" and Adelaisa being assigned stewardship of my hearthfire home in the Pale; Shadows and Scars started and ran through with no issues at all.  Had both as party members, told Adelaisa to wait inside the east empire company when prompted to be out of her earshot.  Went outside for some "yuck" and "hmph" ( :) ), then went back and done.  Easy peasy.

Outside of dialog not lining up with current actual game events (obviously as Rises was competed) it worked flawlessly for me.   Only some minor headcanoning was required by user and is a waaay better than missing out entirely.  Though I'm sure you suspected as much, just thought I'd relay twas A.O.K. launching quest after the fact.

I'll also put out Mirabelle's micro quest.  Honestly, there wasn't a lot I could do with Mirabelle since she is a unique voice with a very limited pool of voice files - and none of her lines are romantical at all. 

Launched AmourousMirabelle half way through the colleges quest(s), and again as with Shadows&Scars no issues encountered.  Have not completed it yet, and won't for some time, but so far so good with no error/story walls encountered. 

Though you've expressed a desire for feedback for the summon you've added in particular, I'm far away from actually doing that and some surprise dragons, bears and petcollar related stuff made me forget to console it in for a test.   Will endevour to remember harder next time.

Dialog wise, I'm amazed.  Uniquely voiced with limited dialog I wasn't expecting it to be soo smooth.  *tips hat*

Yes, there are.  Click the Unique Link on that page.  Now count.  :P

(...)

If I made a Quest it would be bodice-ripping, swashbuckling derring-do ending with a heist on a hard target.  That wouldn't appeal to everyone.

Thanks!

I meant the female ones, excluding the unusable and the ones sharing voice actresses, silly :D

I thought making a dependant plugin on TES5Edit and adding the relevant dialogue topics as override entries would do the trick? Or that to "masterfy" it or whatever with Wrye Bash would enable me to make separate edits on a different .esp  with the Creation Kit, i was sure it would work as far as adding dialogue lines goes, but then again, i don't know much about the inner workings of SL framework. :(

About that quest, actually it sounds like it would be quite awesome. I think i see it appealing to a lot of people, myself included: I'm all for heists and ripping bodices and swashing buckles around. We can only hope that you keep that notion in mind if you ever feel like doing new quests! xD

It does sound awful and unfair to ask you for more content, but well, that's just how things are when you do a good job. People hardly scream for moar when the results are just "nice enough", do they? Consider it a deserved sign of appreciation for a helluva mod, and that's a understatement. ;)

SIde note: does someone know of a nice character on the nexus with the same quality and overall aesthetics of Bijin's work, to replace Mirabelle with? I've already used out Toccata and Vivace with Elisif and Lisette, and replace Jordis with the human version of Chaconne (yeah, Solitude is now oficially babe land).

RK Followers is nice resource, I replaced Sybille with one of them; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45578/?

They look good, but i never used them because i got the impression that they don't live up to the same quality of his other work. Which one did you use for Sybille? I ended up using bvfe serana > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39549/?- but i'm not quite happy with it.

As for Mirabelle, i think i'll end up using Iona from Bijin Warmaidens. Never cared much for her and i think the face is easly one of his best efforts, always thought the stunning looks were wasted on a otherwise very generic character. Now that's a fine looking Mirabelle, all right. :P

Let us storm rxkxx2 with requests! Let us demmand more high-quality free content from a modder who may have other things to worry about on his life than attending to our every whim, and demmand it like it is our due by birth right! Let's be ungrateful little bastards always asking for mor... oh wait.

Thieves guild is fantastic, brilliantly written, you won't ever get sick as fuck about everyone in there and won't want to go on a murder spree because everyone was born with their brains up their asses, especiallly the retard that wrote the thing that I hope works for McDonalds now; http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422No really.

Sarcasm?  This fellow basically tears the Thieves Guild quest line a new arsehole.  Lol.  Sounds just as bad as I imagined.

I've haven't done any quests in Amorous Adventures which puts heavy reliance on the Thief skill set, but it is something I wish was in the game.  A swashbuckling adventure for the dashing rogue / daring rogue-ette.

I remember reading that review a few months ago. Funny and makes some good points, but I think the plans of Karliah were just not fully described in game, and so we're missing some important bits.

That or Bethesda just shorted it on talent.  The Dark Brotherhood questline has a slow and pointless feeling start as well, before getting into the really good stuff.

Skyrim's Thieves guild though has a similar sense of the Morrowind one, with betrayal from within and a fight against the guildmaster for the title. Just without the whole screwing up another faction's quest chain if you do it in the wrong order.

Using a mod like Thieves Guild Requirements that forces you to do some of the side quests... give the NPCs "time to find out stuff from contacts" makes it flow better. The other mod to pick which cities you want to hit also is necessary, since the radiant system is waaaay too random.

I do like the Thieves guild over all of the rest just for the chance to do the radiant quests for cash right from the start.  No having to do one or two, then get forced into the main quest.  Why would a Harbinger be taking "Rough 'em up" jobs anyway? I didn't think the Listener was the lead assassin... I thought he or she was supposed to assign those missions after talking to the client. (Oblivion, not Astrid the heretic style).

Its just too bad there probably are not so many built in quests you could use for a derring-do chain, like the Bards "guild" had for Elisif.

RK Followers is nice resource, I replaced Sybille with one of them; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45578/?

They look good, but i never used them because i got the impression that they don't live up to the same quality of his other work. Which one did you use for Sybille? I ended up using bvfe serana > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39549/?- but i'm not quite happy with it.

As for Mirabelle, i think i'll end up using Iona from Bijin Warmaidens. Never cared much for her and i think the face is easly one of his best efforts, always thought the stunning looks were wasted on a otherwise very generic character. Now that's a fine looking Mirabelle, all right. :P

Let us storm rxkxx2 with requests! Let us demmand more high-quality free content from a modder who may have other things to worry about on his life than attending to our every whim, and demmand it like it is our due by birth right! Let's be ungrateful little bastards always asking for mor... oh wait.

I used to have BVFE Serana for Sybille but now I use that for Serana (Seranaholic just looks too etheral for me, and doesn't touch Valerica) now I use Yuki for Sybille, glasses is not a part of the mod, she looks quite nice.

Iona for Sybille works well, but I use this mod that gives her a decent look;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60846/?

(not quite the same, can't find image of her but this is close, it's from the "parent" mod Inhabitants of Skyrim;)

23755-5-1392255647.jpg

I used to have BVFE Serana for Sybille but now I use that for Serana (Seranaholic just looks too etheral for me, and doesn't touch Valerica) now I use Yuki for Sybille, glasses is not a part of the mod, she looks quite nice.

Iona for Sybille works well, but I use this mod that gives her a decent look;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60846/?

(not quite the same, can't find image of her but this is close, it's from the "parent" mod Inhabitants of Skyrim;)

23755-5-1392255647.jpg

I've considered using Ultimate NPC Overhaul, it does look nice, but... too... many... requirements! T-T

But yup, that's a noice Mirabelle! :D

About Seranaholic, it's been updated a little while ago, you should check out the new version (fangs, finally)! As for Valerica, she's now avaliable too, and i think you would be pleasantly surprised. ;)

19799375584_5945c98d45_c.jpg

We should get a topic with a list going, aimed specifically for NPC's affected by Amorous Adventures. <3

I've considered using Ultimate NPC Overhaul, it does look nice, but... too... many... requirements! T-T

But yup, that's a noice Mirabelle! :D

About Seranaholic, it's been updated a little while ago, you should check out the new version (fangs, finally)! As for Valerica, she's now avaliable too, and i think you would be pleasantly surprised. ;)

We should get a topic with a list going, aimed specifically for NPC's affected by Amorous Adventures. <3

I've started using Ultimate NPC Overhaul recently (mostly due to Sacremas' recommendations) and I have to say that it does do a great job of converting Skyrim from a game where you feel like you need to take a bath after walking through a city to more of a classic fantasy game where people have actually discovered soap and combs.  So much so that a single NPC that still had a vanilla appearance in my game due to a load order conflict stuck out so badly that I instantly had to go dig around in TES5Edit to find the offending mod.

I didn't find the requirements *that* bad, altho I can imagine it being a bit much for those sitting right at the mod limit :P .

The other nice thing is that it is a great base to change pretty much every NPC in the game, and then you can just layer other more specific appearance replaces ontop of that (Seductress Serana/Elisif Makeover/Bijin Warmadens+Wives in my case).  

That's probably going to be a SexLab issue, not an Amorous Adventure issue.  The reason I say that is because all sex happens in SexLab - I just throw the users request for Sex over the fence to it.

Anyways, sounds like you're stuck in Free Cam mode, to me.  You might try TFC 1 for free cam and TFC 0 to go back to normal camera.  (Or maybe just plain tfc).

Also, saving and reloading.

Also killing yourself at the console and popping up again from the Autosave.

Those are things I got from Googling your issue.  Google is your friend.

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know, it is possible that it could be a SexLab issue in general. I also tried installing the Non SexLab Animation Pack because I thought that would help fix it, but no dice.. My character still gets stuck ONLY with Jenassa so far. Hopefully no one else bugs out on me..  :(

Solution that works for me is, when you're stuck:

1. press numpad #3
  2. Save and exit skyrim
  3. Reopen skyrim and load last save
  4. wait for everything to load and engine is smooth (5 seconds or so)
  5. press numpad #3 and resume play (hopefully)

Hey, that actually works, thanks! It's a workaround, but it's definitely better than nothing (or having to ALT + F4...)  :(

I would want a serious, solo Heist adventure on a hard target like a Lords manor and some swashbuckling, bodice-ripping derring-do.  I just didn't see that in the presented Thieves Guild quest line.  And reading this pretty much tells the tale to me  http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14464 

But just because it doesn't sound like it appeals to me doesn't mean it's not going to appeal to others.

*raises hand* That would appeal to me.

Imagine breaking into the Jarls' palaces or some other upper class citizens with different methods of doing it (including maybe flirting or full-on seducing your way past certain characters) and getting away with some random bit of enchanted loot or something.

Sounds like a big undertaking, perhaps even a separate mod to Amorous Adventures entirely but a proper series of high-stakes thieving quests would be pretty awesome. 

Didn't get to try it on the previous release, but did just initiate and complete "Shadows And Scars" on v2.06.  Despite having completed "Rises in the East" and Adelaisa being assigned stewardship of my hearthfire home in the Pale; Shadows and Scars started and ran through with no issues at all.  Had both as party members, told Adelaisa to wait inside the east empire company when prompted to be out of her earshot.  Went outside for some "yuck" and "hmph" ( :) ), then went back and done.  Easy peasy.

Outside of dialog not lining up with current actual game events (obviously as Rises was competed) it worked flawlessly for me.   Only some minor headcanoning was required by user and is a waaay better than missing out entirely.  Though I'm sure you suspected as much, just thought I'd relay twas A.O.K. launching quest after the fact.

Oh great, thanks for giving it a try MoonSpot.  I never tested that angle, glad it worked out! :)

I would love that.  Then I could link to the topic.

People do PM me from time to time asking about beautifiers.  I'm not really an expert.  Also there's so much good info that pops up in the support topic here it seems like it deserves its own thread.

Thanks!

Imagine breaking into the Jarls' palaces or some other upper class citizens with different methods of doing it (including maybe flirting or full-on seducing your way past certain characters) and getting away with some random bit of enchanted loot or something.

Sounds like a big undertaking, perhaps even a separate mod to Amorous Adventures entirely but a proper series of high-stakes thieving quests would be pretty awesome. 

Now I feel like I want to make a cool heist adventure some day.  It would be a big undertaking.  I'd have to build out custom locations with NPCs, build quests, make thief skill challenges, prep bodices for ripping, voices, etc. etc.  It's non-trivial.

The only thing in the game that I know of that almost captures a heist feel is Elenwen's Party.  And that's not even a Thieves Guild quest.

I always wished Elenwen's party could be a bit more cloak and dagger rather than storming out there and murdering eveyrone, I've tried dressing as a Thalmor several times but doesn't work (probably requires Altmer), imagining if the cook (preferably not a skooma-addled middle-aged Khajiit) had to be seduced to get by, there's patrol routes to get around, the good old vent system to crawl through for no apparent reason, or use your charm and brilliance to con yourself past the guards to get all the information with no alarm or Malborn magically getting discovered happening.

I would love that.  Then I could link to the topic.

People do PM me from time to time asking about beautifiers.  I'm not really an expert.  Also there's so much good info that pops up in the support topic here it seems like it deserves its own thread.

Thanks!

Here you go....

Any suggestions?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52580-npc-beautifiers-for-amorous-adventures-npcs/?p=1320094

Post in that topic.

I always wished Elenwen's party could be a bit more cloak and dagger rather than storming out there and murdering eveyrone, I've tried dressing as a Thalmor several times but doesn't work (probably requires Altmer), imagining if the cook (preferably not a skooma-addled middle-aged Khajiit) had to be seduced to get by, there's patrol routes to get around, the good old vent system to crawl through for no apparent reason, or use your charm and brilliance to con yourself past the guards to get all the information with no alarm or Malborn magically getting discovered happening.

To pass the guard at the door, you do need to be an altmer.  Bosmer and Dunmer can get past the guards outside but still have trouble with the guy at the door (can be done I think).

There is another issue, that the hooded robes in the room down the hall were bugged and not flagged / had the script attached (I forget). I think the unofficial patch fixed that, but Nords still have problems.

Some way to find out about a "secret" under Elenwen's office, rumors of an escape out a garbage tunnel, and a way to sneak in that way might be nice...  or just a door / window in the side if you can sneak through that courtyard.

I didn't find the requirements *that* bad, altho I can imagine it being a bit much for those sitting right at the mod limit :P .

Exactly my problem! After all these years, i can't simply squeeze that many .esp's in my list without merging just for the sake of meeting the pre-requisites of an aesthetic mod. A real shame, tho, it does look really good. I do use Inhabitants of Skyrim as my background NPC replacer, but the anime hairs get on my nerves. :(

And the audience grows! Tho Amorous Adventures is not geared toward a specific kind of character build, among all the characters i've made there is one certain archetype (which happened to become my favorite over the years) to which it fits like a glove: the flamboyant, flirty traveling bard (god bless the "Become a bard" mod) and party-time master thief and spy. As close to James Bond as Skyrim goes, or Batman, for that matter: Hunting rumours, wooing ladies and singing songs and drinking in taverns by the day, slipping into the masked Nightingale Leathers at night to do no good. Amorous Adventures went so well with that character that it looked like Foxfingers read my mind to know all the stuff i've always wanted him to be able to do in the game but couldn't so i left it to imagination and roleplay. Well, no more. :D

My point is that kind of quest would fit just as well, and it would go along perfectly with the kind of rp-ing that benefits most from this mod. ;)

Here you go....

Any suggestions?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52580-npc-beautifiers-for-amorous-adventures-npcs/?p=1320094

Post in that topic.

Thanks, Foxfingers! Now we have a place to compare notes. :D

If anyone actually tries summoning Spirit Mirabelle with the new spell during a fight, let me know what you think.

I really like her, personally.  But, different strokes.

There's a limit to how vague I can be, so spoiler is being used as per their original intended purpose.

I was expecting you to use Katria's appearance assets from Dawnguard, I like what you did much more.  I consoled it in, her gear was different from what I always see vanilla assign.  I only ever recall Mirabelle getting Master robes where the summon had master restoration robes in my lite test (Not that it matters). 

After looking over the summon in game a bit I called forth 3 bandit chiefs in the middle of a dwemer hallway, don't really know what happened after that.  There was some explosions of light, loud noises and then 3 dead bandits on the floor.  Other party members didn't attack the source of raining death, so I call it a success!

I like the follow mechanic chosen for her so far, normally I don't like it and seriously consider killing "Interesting NPCs Rumarin" for daring to get that in my face.  But its cool, and welcome, cause its tiny little Breton girl Mirabelle doing it if for no other reason(sentiment*sigh...and or siiiigh*), though I suspect that being able to see over her head easily has a lot to do with it being good.

Now I thought I read somewhere(Probably while fast asleep dreaming) that we'd be able to change the summons gear and that it would remain intact.  I did not use console to change things and see if changes made would persist, I assume they will as she's an npc.  However I did note that there wasn't any dialogue to do so or access the inventory.  Chalked it up to prematurely consoling in, not reading notes (tolfders or the one in the summons/npcs inventory) for sake of avoiding potential spoilers and my probable daydreaming.  No matter, there are some leather and soulgem devious attire that will be added to her inventory one way or another in my playthrough....for Ancient magic research...for posterity...yeah that's it!

/end nit-picky horse dung

TL;DR:

Consoled before cues.

Works.

Loved it!

If anyone actually tries summoning Spirit Mirabelle with the new spell during a fight, let me know what you think.

I really like her, personally.  But, different strokes.

There's a limit to how vague I can be, so spoiler is being used as per their original intended purpose.

I was expecting you to use Katria's appearance assets from Dawnguard, I like what you did much more.  I consoled it in, her gear was different from what I always see vanilla assign.  I only ever recall Mirabelle getting Master robes where the summon had master restoration robes in my lite test (Not that it matters). 

After looking over the summon in game a bit I called forth 3 bandit chiefs in the middle of a dwemer hallway, don't really know what happened after that.  There was some explosions of light, loud noises and then 3 dead bandits on the floor.  Other party members didn't attack the source of raining death, so I call it a success!

I like the follow mechanic chosen for her so far, normally I don't like it and seriously consider killing "Interesting NPCs Rumarin" for daring to get that in my face.  But its cool, and welcome, cause its tiny little Breton girl Mirabelle doing it if for no other reason(sentiment*sigh...and or siiiigh*), though I suspect that being able to see over her head easily has a lot to do with it being good.

Now I thought I read somewhere(Probably while fast asleep dreaming) that we'd be able to change the summons gear and that it would remain intact.  I did not use console to change things and see if changes made would persist, I assume they will as she's an npc.  However I did note that there wasn't any dialogue to do so or access the inventory.  Chalked it up to prematurely consoling in, not reading notes (tolfders or the one in the summons/npcs inventory) for sake of avoiding potential spoilers and my probable daydreaming.  No matter, there are some leather and soulgem devious attire that will be added to her inventory one way or another in my playthrough....for Ancient magic research...for posterity...yeah that's it!

/end nit-picky horse dung

TL;DR:

Consoled before cues.

Works.

Loved it!

Thanks for giving her combat prowess a try.  That was cool of you and I appreciate the feedback.

She is definitely shorter (Breton), so she doesn't occupy much space in crowded fights which is good.  

To change her outfit you'd need to be using Amazing Follower Tweaks or other Mod which allows outfit management.  I left that up to the user and just left her a "summonable" like an Atronach - except one you can talk to and make out with.  That was the most Vanilla thing I could do. Less complications and bugs that way, for me or the player.

Thanks!

post-364691-0-44315300-1442463099_thumb.png

post-364691-0-98306500-1442463100_thumb.png

To change her outfit you'd need to be using Amazing Follower Tweaks or other Mod which allows outfit management.

Using UFO...still.  Don't particularly remember why or like it either(anymore anyways, no support/updates). There's dependencies, from before some esp merges, in one or some of my 255 ESPs...I can't remember which ones.

Gonna have to burn down the house to fix the pluming, so...next run. lvl 119 and at or near bingo fuel on all major questlines, which will be why I'm unashamedly too chicken sheet to swap framework level mods at the moment. Therefore console all da things ;)

Warning Spoiling images

Summon on left.  Fortunately it was bright out so not everything gets reviled easily(my craplousy rig probably aided in that regard as well... yay....T_T ).

eDDRa5g.jpg

Why the battle to equi.... furnish Mirabelle with the tools she "requires" to continue the important research must, and will, be won!

XqqMGCi.jpg

Mother would be proud ^__^ /lies

fw9gxm9.jpg

Thinking the glowing fiery halo from DeserterX's Emfy Armour mod 

61013-1-1419349169.jpg

and some white angel wings from the highly recommend "Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul" will be perfect additions for her in my game  ;) .  Maybe even "Test HDT Earrings" meshes for ultimate assortment...this is going to kill my system.

39959-3-1377280807.jpg

Summary:

Meh, it can be done if your schwartz is as big as mine ;)

*/me goes back to pretending that they've accomplished some special feat and feelin all awesome about it.*