Carlotta Valentia in Whiterun keeps reminding me of the "I support single moms" memes from Mass Effect 2 with Shepard staring at an Asari Stripper. That's probably why I employed her as a TSF prostitute :D

Can't find an example of the meme anymore though, but it might give you an idea for this occasionally requested character. :)

Love the mod, and have been a user since about 1.2 i think

A few Ideas, Some taken from Markydaysaid's great series of images, and a big why not to end the list...

Have a scene where Nazeem/mikael(both together laughing even) smacks Olfina Grey Mane on the ass and orders a drink, have her kick him where it hurts (chance insta kill him\them no bounty) and play her "Whats the matter cant stand the sight of a strong nord woman" line, then have someone like Carlotta Valentia comment on how great it is for a woman in whiterun to "Not let herself get harassed", then have Olfina comment on how she really wants someone to dominate and humiliate her, Dragonborn overhears and two options Serena and DB double team her, or DB takes her (Reoccuring possibilities in the future)
Original scene involved a few companions, lydia and the DB/Serena/olfina mix(Markydaysaid comic panel), but Lydia is already willing in AA, so Carlotta might be a better choice, and everyone hates Nazeem so killing him off will get roars of happiness from the players.

[Edit: Similar is done with the Riften Quest, Olfina would feel "Complete" after the act thereby offering her affections]

Brelyna Maryon after her atrocious spells becomes willing (One sexlab thing has something like this already, but its a once off unfortunately), however she could later after 2-3 "Healing sessions" try a new spell, one that would give a glimpse of "Alternate possibilities" Conjure up a "duplicate" of the DB, only it be a female brunette hair, freckles, "Dragonborn helm/Iron Horned?", and 0% inhibitions (becomes a new companion/summon-able), Marki the Dovabitch (Also a Markydaysaid comic, hes done some great ones, the name for the companion would be a nod of respect to him).  I know you have stayed away from introducing new characters, but this and about 4 other ideas I have written down kinda need the new character to make them live so to speak.

[Edit: Similar is done with the Maribelle quest, only this would be a new character, by 0% inhibitions i mean basicly a Lover by this mod]

Muiri after the DB goes off and kills whats his face, by default she becomes available, but if your a Dark Brotherhood that goes by the old tenets you might choose not to kill Nilsine Shatter-Shield, a nice little bonus could be if you dont kill her, and you go back to Muiri, she does her little upset bit, then you go back visit Nilsine, convince her that Muiri hired and paid you to kill the Alain guy for what he did to her and her friends family, take a letter back to Muiri saying Nilsine knows what she did, and she wants to make amends but only if you go along... Double the fun... and get both as lovers and the ring from Muiri as a bonus bonus...

[Edit: When I say above that you might tell Nilsine that Muiri paid for your aid, I mean it as her intention was to make up for what she had been fooled into allowing happen, not that you tell the truth]

[Other Ideas Included General Tulillus's wife, Lorem Cunnis Tullius, blonde "Voice of the Emporer" aka blowjob, leaves him for DB.  If you know a little Latin and rearrange that name it kinda fits Markydaysaid's Image even more]

With 0SEKSY not only appearing on the Nexus, but looking the most likely candidate to win File of the Month (sorry Swiss!)... there may be a possibility for Amorous to be on the Nexus as well. Everything in it being consensual (Ysolda was the only thing on the edge), I don't see any reason at all for it to be banned of Nexus other than being reliant on Sexlab. If you coudl change it to call on 0SEKSY instead and have that as a reliance, then you could probably post it on the Nexus and end up file of the month easily.

Your mod is awesome as said though, Lydia's follower commentary was basically one of my most favorite parts of Amorous, and I've been wishing Fox would add something similar to the other lovers like Jordis and Aela for the longest time. Your mod could basically fill in here and fix these characters up, if not perhaps to the same degree then way better than vanilla.

With 0SEKSY not only appearing on the Nexus, but looking the most likely candidate to win File of the Month (sorry Swiss!)... there may be a possibility for Amorous to be on the Nexus as well. Everything in it being consensual (Ysolda was the only thing on the edge), I don't see any reason at all for it to be banned of Nexus other than being reliant on Sexlab. If you coudl change it to call on 0SEKSY instead and have that as a reliance, then you could probably post it on the Nexus and end up file of the month easily.

If I did that I'd probably do a Fade To Black version.  And there's a lot of dialogue that would need tweaking.

While all done tongue in cheek, some of the dialogue would be too much for sensitive sensibilities.  I think you under-estimate where "the edge" there is, actually.

I don't really see the need at this point.  For now, strange things are afoot in Morthal and that's where my Modding time is going.

Thanks!

Your mod is awesome as said though, Lydia's follower commentary was basically one of my most favorite parts of Amorous, and I've been wishing Fox would add something similar to the other lovers like Jordis and Aela for the longest time. Your mod could basically fill in here and fix these characters up, if not perhaps to the same degree then way better than vanilla.

I guess it could but, I'm trying work around what FCO has already done so I'm not blatantly stepping on toes when it comes to idle comments. That being said, I may end up adding a few more idle lines in the future for certain characters that are different, and perhaps a little more suggestive, than what FCO adds (there's actually a small number of suggestive lines already in the mod, which could be expanded on).

Progress Report:

The events at the college in my current playthrough have come to an end.  Ancano is no more (carcass in cold storage for possible dead thrall use), Dragona Bornas Amouras is the Arch-mage and she's received Mirabelle's parting letter and has called her forth twice since (the feels! :cry: ).

As per my last post in regards to Mirabelle's inventory and gear;

phXHUUt.jpg

Y2yc0in.jpg

As you can see I've followed through on my thought for the wings and halo, meh it works I think anyways, no better or worse than without.  However, and this I think is of interest, although her inventory appears to persist between summonings; only the devious assets remain equipped (because of the evil genius involved by the devious crew) whereas the halo and wings remain in her inventory but are unequipped between summonings.  I was thinking of applying strong enchantments to them so the NPC would choose to equip them on their own, but the halo is already imbued with a fairly impressive enchantment out of the box.  So :shrugs: meh whatever.

Did just get an "inspired" thought where if one uses two hands to summon Mirabelle that she's appear in kinky gear ready to rock.  Something like Lucretia's wings/tail/horns (is an unnamed asset in her mod).

37302-1-1371821656.jpg

And... well I'd have to find some unp/b kinky clothing that is more negligee and less of a harness. /End penis' thought of the minute

With that part done the only thing left to do was save.... 

Then load a save where Mirabelle is still alive to get her ID. 

Reload last save and travel to FC Kagrenacs Instant Fortress (my primary residence) which is hanging off the colleges broken bridge.

~ , enable, moveto player and offer Mirabelle residency and a schedule there for the rest of the game and her unlife ;)

Continue playing pokéwomon in AA's skyrim ^_^

More seriously, thank you Foxfingers.  The conversation with Tolfdir took the words out of my mouth, and I think that with your additions there is a much more rounded closer to the winterhold story arc.  Feels good, I'm happy.  Feelin lots of warm fuzzy feelings for you at the moment...which probably just means I need to wax my chest and put on a t-shirt instead of the hoodie I got on, but still, I enjoyed this a lot.

Well that was a pretty awesome post.  Thanks MoonSpot, I love that kind of thing.

And I hope you will join us again (hopefully this weekend) as we catch up with those dazzling urbanites in Morthal and ask the important question... why the hell do you people have Mystic powers anyways?  And what the hell is Falion doing there?

Join us in a romance we had to call...  Blinded By Visions!

(It was either that or "Snowback Mountain").

Thanks!

Well that was a pretty awesome post.  Thanks MoonSpot, I love that kind of thing.

And I hope you will join us again (hopefully this weekend) as we catch up with those dazzling urbanites in Morthal and ask the important question... why the hell do you people have Mystic powers anyways?  And what the hell is Falion doing there?

Join us in a romance we had to call...  Blinded By Visions!

(It was either that or "Snowback Mountain").

Thanks!

i can see... naked people.^^

@FoxFingers

Do you have the original Mirabelle hooking into SL for setrelationshiprank?  Caught a notification that our relationship increased, thought it was Arissa's regard system going off initially since I haven't seen that notification since the animated prostitution days. 

Anyways after vaguely seeing the notification it got some rusty chip-toothed gears jerking and slipping about;

so I consoled setrelationshiprank 4, addfac 19809 1(marry) and/or 5c84d 1(follower)

and now can freely manipulate both Mirabelle and SpiritFormMirabelle's inventory through dialogue(post winterhold questline). 

Not surprising I'm sure, however items I exchange with them now, with those factions in place, remain equipped several summons later and persist through save loads. 

Not sure why NPCs inventory management acts differently, I suspect it has to do with keeping track of setownership and stealing items.

Don't know if there could be ramifications for adding these factions down the line, but thought I'd relay it to you for consideration for SpiritMirabelleNPC in a future release and for input from others.

YAY Morthal!  ^_^!  I've been making a concerted effort to ignore discussion about it in the thread since you've stated that you've been playing in skyrims swamp.  Trying not to let loose the screaming teenage valley girl inside me from shrieking out an AOE blind assault in the form of jubilant hysteria, and it's becoming increasingly difficult to contain... running out of fingernails and all smiles about it :D

Is there a version with more men included? o3o

but love the mod either way xD

Why yes, there's the ManLover Edition, took no extra time at all, and didn't conflict with Fox's repeated statements to not have any interest in male romances.

MoonSpot; do you have Sexlab Eager NPCs? If not then Amorous does actually increase relationship rank, there's a very random chance for it happening after so much sex using "My Lover..."

MoonSpot; do you have Sexlab Eager NPCs? If not then Amorous does actually increase relationship rank, there's a very random chance for it happening after so much sex using "My Lover..."

No I don't have eager NPCs.  DB has their paints full running around as an exhibitionist with aroused, petcollar and 4-6 followers.  DB is pretty much running across skyrim with a rabid horde at her back, if she stops for too long....well, you know.  No time for misc npcs, just AA npcs ;).

Y'all remember Katria?  Yet another uniquely voiced npc from the DG DLC.  After just completing her quest and hearing her dialogue, I think there's room for a comedic interlude.  Any decent freeware/trialware recommendations for splicing whatever audio format comes out of the DG bsa? 

i noticed a strange thing.

i'm not sure this is originated by this mod, but report equally here (because it has happened since the last update and I've never seen before in my game).

during the Companions questline in "Proving Honor" quest, Farkas turns into a werewolf and return naked in human form.

If you don't accept to have sex with him in the Dustman's Cairn, at the end of the quest, returning to Jorrvaskr, Vilkas not waiting to "welcome you among the companions".

Only way is reporting the proof to Skior, quest ending without the last stage and companions questline is broken forever and not proceed to next step.

so, to test this I repeat the Proving Honor + Farkas sex and quest ending correctly with Vilkas meets the Dragonborn and joining into the Companions.

i noticed a strange thing.

i'm not sure this is originated by this mod, but report equally here (because it has happened since the last update and I've never seen before in my game).

during the Companions questline in "Proving Honor" quest, Farkas turns into a werewolf and return naked in human form.

If you don't accept to have sex with him in the Dustman's Cairn, at the end of the quest, returning to Jorrvaskr, Vilkas not waiting to "welcome you among the companions".

Only way is reporting the proof to Skior, quest ending without the last stage and companions questline is broken forever and not proceed to next step.

so, to test this I repeat the Proving Honor + Farkas sex and quest ending correctly with Vilkas meets the Dragonborn and joining into the Companions.

Vilkas not waiting out front of Jorrvaskr is a documented game bug.

See: Link and Link

It happens.  This Mod doesn't interfere with Bethesda's quests, which are buggy all on their own.

Thanks!