On the future of this Mod ...

So, I will be putting out an update for SexLab 1.6 and a micro quest with Mirabelle soon, like I said.

Beyond that, I will continue to support the mod going forward with any maintenance or bug fixes going forward.

As for any new content in the future after Mirabelle, that I don't know. One thing I've learned about myself is I can only get motivated to put in the kind of effort it takes to make an Amorous Adventure if I'm attracted to the character. I said I would do something with Ria and I ended up doing something with Jenassa. I said I would do the Mage college and i'm getting nowhere with it because I'm just not feeling it.

Same reason I don't do males,BTW.

So, if there is any content in the future it's just going to have to be a surprise. Considering the current amount of quest content in the Mod I think it's pretty rich and full bodied already. So, any new content will just be extra unannounced bonus, if any should occur.

Thanks!

Unacceptable! I demand you continue to make new stuff ad-infinitum!

So, I will be putting out an update for SexLab 1.6 and a micro quest with Mirabelle soon, like I said.

Beyond that, I will continue to support the mod going forward with any maintenance or bug fixes going forward.

As for any new content in the future after Mirabelle, that I don't know. One thing I've learned about myself is I can only get motivated to put in the kind of effort it takes to make an Amorous Adventure if I'm attracted to the character. I said I would do something with Ria and I ended up doing something with Jenassa. I said I would do the Mage college and i'm getting nowhere with it because I'm just not feeling it.

So, if there is any content in the future it's just going to have to be a surprise. Considering the current amount of quest content in the Mod I think it's pretty rich and full bodied already. So, any new content will just be extra unannounced bonus, if any should occur.

Thanks!

Amorous Adventures gives me a reason to be interested in and care about vanilla NPCs I never even spoke to before in several thousand hours of Skyrim, and that is a small miracle. It includes some of the best comedy to be found in a Skyrim mod, and some of the most thoughtful expansions on back stories. That you did something on this scale working by yourself is mind boggling. Many, many thanks.

can i take your script for try to do something with an custom follower ? thinking about add it into eventual AA dlc and maybe use custom voice like AA based on vanilla (as it use vanilla voice, i think its possible)

should probably take me a year to do this -_- but its not like if i have something else to do....

of course, need your autorisation about using script for implent on the AA faction and all (sexlab-AA link script etc...)

dont know if i need ask ashal too about those script ?

just to say its probably for personal use, no reupload mod or something

I hit Wolfskull cave before I talked to Elisif, and now the quest is stuck because I dropped off her husband's horn before AA wanted me to and the quest step of doing so can now never be filled.  Is there a console workaround to being stuck at that point, or do I have to go back to a save before it happened and redo everything?

Try:

SetStage SexLabAmorousAdventuresWidow 30

Then go back to the Shrine and speak to the ghost of Torygg.

Hope that helps!

It did, thanks.

Just out of curiousity, would it affect anything if the character married one of their lovers? 

yeah but i prefer ask. in case i got some weird problem i can ask the autor about "modification" i do of original mods and like this, they are no bad surprise about using their mod for try something.

i mean, i prefer to ask anyway. some modder didnt allow anything to their mod (even for private use) and didnt allow some eventual lil' help if some problem appear. (its rare, but its real)

not specifically for expected help. its just an normal thing for me to ask before modify anything from others peoples work.

in my mind (and maybe in mind of some other modder) it avoid some situation like :

" wut ? this guy modify my mod without asking anything ?"

sound ridiculous for private use, i know. but imagine i modify your mods (didnt ask you anything and didnt tell you anything) and later, one day, i ask you about something relative to YOUR work i have modify. see what i mean ? maybe you not gonna kick me for that, but its better manner to ask (my point of view)

Yeah I totally know what you mean, I mean before I jerk off I always call up the subject of my dreams,like "Hey Ms Johansson, is it okay if I jerk off tonight imagining you're wearing the Avengers 2 leather outfit while I'm I'm in Hulk form? That won't make you uncomfortable or anything?" Totes same thing.

Oh, you do that too?  I thought I was the only one who made those phone calls.  I mean it's awkward but honesty is a virtue, right?  /jk

Seriously though, I don't care if it's for personal use.  I reccomend people tailor the Mod as they see fit to suit their playthrough.

Thanks!

I've been using UNO, Babes of Skyrim, and the NPC Visual Transfer Tool to swap out pretty much every female NPC or follower that wasn't already gorgeous for ones that are. My game may not be Lore Friendly, but it is full of eye candy.

I was also making 2 AM phone calls to the objects of my fantasies, but you can only be hit with so many restraining orders before you get a reputation as the Weird Restraining Order Guy. 

Thanks!

Unacceptable! I demand you continue to make new stuff ad-infinitum!

Or at least give me my money back !

You guys see this?

http://youtu.be/pgCbQGAXOBA

I mean, I don't know how I would make use of it in my Mod because I depend on love making scenes to move the story along.  (Plot device).  But full user control looks pretty nifty.

Oh, yeah. I had a fascinating reading/watching session last night, here at LL (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/) and on CEO 0S's page. Looks very, very promising and CEO is really brilliant. I think, it's not an exaggeration but we are on the verge of revolution with this system.

And actually the first mod that came to my mind to be used with 0SEX was Amorous Adventures. All the more that Ashal and CEO are likely to cooperate...

You guys see this?

http://youtu.be/pgCbQGAXOBA

I mean, I don't know how I would make use of it in my Mod because I depend on love making scenes to move the story along.  (Plot device).  But full user control looks pretty nifty.

Oh, yeah. I had a fascinating reading/watching session last night, here at LL (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/) and on CEO 0S's page. Looks very, very promising and CEO is really brilliant. I think, it's not an exaggeration but we are on the verge of revolution with this system.

And actually the first mod that came to my mind to be used with 0SEX was Amorous Adventures. All the more that Ashal and CEO are likely to cooperate...

I don't know the first thing about coding for it as a Modder at this time, but if there's an API that allows we modders to just put the Actors in one of the basic positions, then I guess the Player can do the rest.

Hi all,

here is some feedback and a question.

Feedback

This is hands down the best quest mod I've played. The reasons:

- Fully voiced. While sometimes the cuts not perfect, most of the time they are spot on. Awesome work of reusing the vanilla assets.

- Lots of content. The number of love interests is amazing. And there are other supporting characters as well.

- Good writing. A lot of mods lose their potential because of the poorly written dialogs. This mod has only good ones.

- Integrated. A new played would never know if this was not part of the original game.

- It works. I have seen only one bug so far and that might be becuase of me, because that part worked in a different playthrough. Otherwise every quest objective, indicator etc works as intended, never confusing or misleading.

Things I'd like to see

- an MCM menu with the list of love interests. Question mark for the undiscovered ones, regular name for the ongoing ones and Green (or Heart icon etc) for the finished quests.

- an optional "official" body/head/outfit pack for the characters.

- more love interests, although I don't know how much more can be done without repeating too much lines, the assets are not endless.

- a dialog option to make the interest follow you to a quieter spot for action - it is kind of immersion breaking to make a round with Ysolda on the main square. :)

And the bug:

I became the thane in Whiterun, so the Lydia questline started. I finished the 1st part in Dragonsreach, but after that I don't really remember what happened, it was more than a week ago. Lydia did not follow me and didn't go to the house either. Later when I wanted to hire Jenassa, the game said I already have a follower, but I couldn't find Lydia anywhere. So I used a console command top release my unknown follower. (probably that's where I made the mistake).

Much later I thought it is time to do Lydia (pun intended). She was nowhere to be found though.  When I'm in Whiterun, the quest indicator points to the center of the cell at the Giant camp (but only the giants are there). If I leave Whiterun, the quest indicator shows the Whiterun gate.

So I spawned her with console, she started her usual stuff (moving around in the house, following when asked, etc), but the quest did not work properly. She did not have any of the Taming of Lydia lines or interactions.

Any idea if I can fix this? It is not a great issue, I did this quest in another playthrough where it worked properly, so no problem if it can't be saved.

Hey thanks for the feedback, appreciate that.

So, about Lydia, the Mod doesn't do anything to change what Lydia normally does.  Like all the other characters, it's just giving her Amorous dialoge.

Incidentally, if you Google Lydia wanders off you'll find you are not the only one who'se Lydia has dissapeard to go chase butterflies or whater she's up to.

If you spawned her at the console using "placeatme" then you cloned Lydia.  Now you have a clone and the Real Lydia wandering around.  The clone is not the real Lydia at all - the clone has a different REF ID and cannot be used by the game for anything.  You need the Real Lydia.

"placeatme" is not intended to be used on Unique Named characters.  Very bad juju.  It's for Bandits and Wolves and such - generic base actors.

The console command you would have wanted to use simply moves the Real Lydia to you:

prid 000A2C94

moveto player

And then you can interact with her.  If you don't see her, she may be disabled.

disable

enable

And now you should be able to talk to her.

You will, of course, need to get rid of the Clone Lydia however you choose to do that.

Thanks, hope that helps!

Much later I thought it is time to do Lydia (pun intended). She was nowhere to be found though.  When I'm in Whiterun, the quest indicator points to the center of the cell at the Giant camp (but only the giants are there). If I leave Whiterun, the quest indicator shows the Whiterun gate.

this mostly time happen if the specified npc is dead (dissapear dead body but marker stay where the dead body was)

did your lydia is immortal ? essential ? or normal ?

Hey thanks for the feedback, appreciate that.

So, about Lydia, the Mod doesn't do anything to change what Lydia normally does.  Like all the other characters, it's just giving her Amorous dialoge.

Incidentally, if you Google Lydia wanders off you'll find you are not the only one who'se Lydia has dissapeard to go chase butterflies or whater she's up to.

If you spawned her at the console using "placeatme" then you cloned Lydia.  Now you have a clone and the Real Lydia wandering around.  The clone is not the real Lydia at all - the clone has a different REF ID and cannot be used by the game for anything.  You need the Real Lydia.

"placeatme" is not intended to be used on Unique Named characters.  Very bad juju.  It's for Bandits and Wolves and such - generic base actors.

The console command you would have wanted to use simply moves the Real Lydia to you:

prid 000A2C94

moveto player

And then you can interact with her.  If you don't see her, she may be disabled.

disable

enable

And now you should be able to talk to her.

You will, of course, need to get rid of the Clone Lydia however you choose to do that.

Thanks, hope that helps!

I actually tried this (the prid and moveto), but when I typed "help Lydia" in console, it gave a different ID (a2c8e). It didn't work, that was when I cloned her.

With this ID it worked at once, thank you.

I actually tried this (the prid and moveto), but when I typed "help Lydia" in console, it gave a different ID (a2c8e). It didn't work, that was when I cloned her.

With this ID it worked at once, thank you.

Ah, yes.  Help Lydia will give you the Base ID.  The base object from whence all Lydias spring.

Always head over to the Skyrim Wiki and get the REF ID.  That is the ID that fingers the one true instance of Lydia the game spawns at start-up.  Basically, the first child of the Base object.

Thanks!

Things I'd like to see

- a dialog option to make the interest follow you to a quieter spot for action - it is kind of immersion breaking to make a round with Ysolda on the main square. :)

You'll find that Option in the Lovers Options one you have completed the characters romantical quest.

> My Lover

>> Follow me somewhere private

Thanks!

Hi, awesome mod im new to Amorous adventures and i encountered a bug,  not game breaking but it hinders me to complete the Companion quest line normally:

After the Silver hands quest, where Skjor dies and i return to jorrvaskr, she does not give me the next quest Stealing Plans

and the Dialouge "About us" she always says, less talk more hunting or bring the war to the silver hand.

i Did try to set the stage fix to skip it and make her my lover, but that does not solve the questline, well i could skip the companion quest parts with console but that not what i want really for immersion purpose.

i use Sexlab dialouge, could that interfere? (i already done lydia, camilla they worked fine )

Hi, awesome mod im new to Amorous adventures and i encountered a bug,  not game breaking but it hinders me to complete the Companion quest line normally:

After the Silver hands quest, where Skjor dies and i return to jorrvaskr, she does not give me the next quest Stealing Plans

and the Dialouge "About us" she always says, less talk more hunting or bring the war to the silver hand.

i Did try to set the stage fix to skip it and make her my lover, but that does not solve the questline, well i could skip the companion quest parts with console but that not what i want really for immersion purpose.

i use Sexlab dialouge, could that interfere? (i already done lydia, camilla they worked fine )

Amorous Adventures does not touch Bethesda's stuff.  That is, their Quests.  Nor does it alter the base game forms or the Companions default game dialogue options.

Amorus Adventures quests are stand alone quests that run in parallel with Game quests but do not interfere.  That's done purposefully so as not to mess up game quests.

If you are having a bug with a Bethesda game quest - then it's going to be either a problem with the Bethesda quest itself (which are numerous) or another Mod.

Okay so Stealing Plans is a Companions radiant for the Companions quest line.  Check your journal, she may have given you one of the other Radiant Quests already.

Hope this helps, thanks!