foxfingers,

Just sitting here this morning... kinda bored.... 

I really don't play Skyrim any more as in... play the game. I mostly just get new followers, or torment townies by putting them in milking machines for extended periods of time or.... whatever.

I got here this morning and went...

"I'm going to build a new profile in MO and play Amorous Adventures again."

:D

It's a lot of fun and even though this will be like my 4th time going through it all completely, it's a thrill... like a kid discovering a new toy in the toybox.... to find new content. So.... off we go again. And I should tell you that THIS MOD is the reason I completed the entire Dawnguard quest line the first time. THIS MOD is what got me hunting for Serana makeovers until I found one I liked. THIS MOD had me running quests that I really wasn't interested in doing before.

So.... while I KNOW this is a lot of work... I wanted to say AGAIN how much I enjoy what you're doing. :)

that's all.... just.... thanks! :)

foxfingers,

Just sitting here this morning... kinda bored.... 

I really don't play Skyrim any more as in... play the game. I mostly just get new followers, or torment townies by putting them in milking machines for extended periods of time or.... whatever.

I got here this morning and went...

"I'm going to build a new profile in MO and play Amorous Adventures again."

:D

It's a lot of fun and even though this will be like my 4th time going through it all completely, it's a thrill... like a kid discovering a new toy in the toybox.... to find new content. So.... off we go again. And I should tell you that THIS MOD is the reason I completed the entire Dawnguard quest line the first time. THIS MOD is what got me hunting for Serana makeovers until I found one I liked. THIS MOD had me running quests that I really wasn't interested in doing before.

So.... while I KNOW this is a lot of work... I wanted to say AGAIN how much I enjoy what you're doing. :)

that's all.... just.... thanks! :)

Thanks, you are nice to say.  I do wish I had more time to create content.  Might have something more out in a couple weeks,  some small stuff, time willing.

Thanks! 

Um. me again, sorry. I've been doing the new story line with Jenassa (Jenassa?) and when you give her the first note, it goes into her inventory, but if you take it out later, it's still marked as a quest item so you're sort of stuck with it. Or will that fix when I've finished the quest?

Hugs & Kisses

On that note and other notes, I noticed (damn how notable we are, it's downright notorious) that if you try to tade with Madraan during Ysolda's quest, you can buy his letter to Ysolda from him. Once you've given him his share of the Sleeping Tree Sap you can also buy that back for nothing at all, and it's a quest item so you can't get rid of it. Destroying these items ocne they're handed over would be good.

Um. me again, sorry. I've been doing the new story line with Jenassa (Jenassa?) and when you give her the first note, it goes into her inventory, but if you take it out later, it's still marked as a quest item so you're sort of stuck with it. Or will that fix when I've finished the quest?

Hugs & Kisses

On that note and other notes, I noticed (damn how notable we are, it's downright notorious) that if you try to tade with Madraan during Ysolda's quest, you can buy his letter to Ysolda from him. Once you've given him his share of the Sleeping Tree Sap you can also buy that back for nothing at all, and it's a quest item so you can't get rid of it. Destroying these items ocne they're handed over would be good.

Quest items cease being Quest Items once the Quest is over.  Complete the quest and then do whatever you want with them.

Also, quit buying the quest items from Maraan.  You know that's a bug you are walking into if you do that.  It's not a quest breaker but I could have done that better, yes.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say great job with the Serana quest! Your mod along side the " Serana Dialogue Edit" mod adds so much to the character! Your use of the existing dialogue within the game to create the story driven dialogue for the quest was amazing! Thanks for the mod.

Thanks, appreciate you playing through Serana's quest.  I'm glad it made the Dawnguard playthrough more entertaining for you.

Thanks!

hey foxfingers, does the Mirabelle quest mean that your going to do more quests for the people in the collage of winterhold e.g. faralda, Colette, brelyna, nirya?

Hey bob

Any content releases in the future will just be a surprise, I guess.  I actually don't guarantee I'll do any further content at all at this point.  It'll just be whatever character I feel like working on if anything.

I'm working on a couple quests with a couple characters, now, and neither is in the college.

Thanks!

hey foxfingers, does the Mirabelle quest mean that your going to do more quests for the people in the collage of winterhold e.g. faralda, Colette, brelyna, nirya?

Hey bob

Any content releases in the future will just be a surprise, I guess.  I actually don't guarantee I'll do any further content at all at this point.  It'll just be whatever character I feel like working on if anything.

I'm working on a couple quests with a couple characters, now, and neither is in the college.

Thanks!

is it possible to give us a hint when you have an idea/are working on a quest that would require us to have entered some were for the first time as that PC like with mjol's quest line were you needed to see the conversation that you see her and arin (the stalker) having when you enter riften for the first time and tell us to avoid entering that place for the first time until you have made the quest and put out the update with it in? 

Hey bob

Thanks!

is it possible to give us a hint when you have an idea/are working on a quest that would require us to have entered some were for the first time as that PC like with mjol's quest line were you needed to see the conversation that you see her and arin (the stalker) having when you enter riften for the first time and tell us to avoid entering that place for the first time until you have made the quest and put out the update with it in? 

The problem is that when I say I'm going to do something with some character, I tend to change my mind.  But then people are expecting that.

Also, then I feel like I'm supposed to do that thing (because people are expecting it) and if I don't feel like doing it after all, then I just stop.  And nothing gets done.

So, you know, best I not set expectations.

Anyways... I can tell you this.  I'm just working on some quick quest with Non-Followers.  I prefer to try and do longer romances with Followers because you can lead them around to places. 

I'm just working on quick romances with non-follower women in different towns and tying the completion of the romance to some favorite Side-Dungeons of mine.

... And all that is subject to change.

Basically I've run into cool stuff in my adventures in Dungeons that aren't related to anything at all.  Places with swords and Dragon Masks and whatnot.  Tying a Townie Lover quest to it will prompt me to go there again in the future.  Plus, more nookie.

Thanks!   

Hey bob

Thanks!

The problem is that when I say I'm going to do something with some character, I tend to change my mind.  But then people are expecting that.

Also, then I feel like I'm supposed to do that thing (because people are expecting it) and if I don't feel like doing it after all, then I just stop.  And nothing gets done.

Anyways... I can tell you this.  I'm just working on some quick quest with Non-Followers.  I prefer to try and do longer romances with Followers because you can lead them around to places. 

I'm just working on quick romances with non-follower women in different towns and tying the completion of the romance to some favorite Side-Dungeons of mine.

Basically I've run into cool stuff in my adventures in Dungeons that aren't related to anything at all.  Places with swords and Dragon Masks and whatnot.  Tying a Townie Lover quest to it will prompt me to go there again in the future.  Plus, more nookie.

Thanks!   

Fox, don't worry about what everyone else wants, do what you want because what you've done so far...all of it...is the best anyone has ever done. We will all be happy with anything you release. Yes, we may have things we want, yes we may have some annoying recommendations for our random skyrim waifu, but if those recommendations don't interest you, ignore them, no one will ever complain about that.

Hey bob

Thanks!

Thanks!   

Fox, don't worry about what everyone else wants, do what you want because what you've done so far...all of it...is the best anyone has ever done. We will all be happy with anything you release. Yes, we may have things we want, yes we may have some annoying recommendations for our random skyrim waifu, but if those recommendations don't interest you, ignore them, no one will ever complain about that.

I wasn't trying to complain although I realize that I sort of was don't get me wrong I love this mod it's just that I've ended up having to go back a load of saves when you released the riften quest line and then even more with the dawnguard quest line (which I'd almost completed) it's mostly due to me wanting to romance all the womenz in this mod in the same character and having gone from somewere between level 35-40 to level 15 so basicly my fault really heh. 

I wasn't trying to ask for a hint to characters the moment you've had an idea just a hint/ warning to stay away from a location if you've put a load of time into it and have got to the stage were your not gonna change you mind. 

A bit before you released the solitude update I remember you saying something about staying away from the blue palace because the quest or one of the quests required you to have hear a conversation that only happened when you went to the blue palace for the first time but if that's not something that can be done for whatever reason or you simple don't want to that's fine I won't complain it's your mod and you make it however you want and I'll keep downloading it and playing it regardless like notalent said you do what you want and we'll be happy with anything you release :D  

Is there a place where I can find a list of the various quests/quest stages in this mod?

I missed my chance to talk to Serana at the boat outside her home, and it was so long ago that reloading an older save is no longer practical! I'm now on the quest to talk to the Innkeeper in Dragon's Bridge, so I'm hoping I can somehow jump forward to that point in Serana's questline.

Is there a place where I can find a list of the various quests/quest stages in this mod?

I missed my chance to talk to Serana at the boat outside her home, and it was so long ago that reloading an older save is no longer practical! I'm now on the quest to talk to the Innkeeper in Dragon's Bridge, so I'm hoping I can somehow jump forward to that point in Serana's questline.

Yup.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v206-20150913/

See the links to txt docs for the quests you wish to manipulate.

Yup.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v206-20150913/

Wonderful! Thanks! :D

Wonderful! Thanks! :D

At the console:

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresDLC1_1 40

should do it for you.

Then talk to Serana and keep talking to her until you run out of Amorous dialogue.  You need to keep checking in with her through Dawnguard to hit the dialogue points.

Thanks!

Hey bob

Thanks!

Thanks!   

I wasn't trying to complain although I realize that I sort of was don't get me wrong I love this mod it's just that I've ended up having to go back a load of saves when you released the riften quest line and then even more with the dawnguard quest line (which I'd almost completed) it's mostly due to me wanting to romance all the womenz in this mod in the same character and having gone from somewere between level 35-40 to level 15 so basicly my fault really heh. 

I wasn't trying to ask for a hint to characters the moment you've had an idea just a hint/ warning to stay away from a location if you've put a load of time into it and have got to the stage were your not gonna change you mind. 

A bit before you released the solitude update I remember you saying something about staying away from the blue palace because the quest or one of the quests required you to have hear a conversation that only happened when you went to the blue palace for the first time but if that's not something that can be done for whatever reason or you simple don't want to that's fine I won't complain it's your mod and you make it however you want and I'll keep downloading it and playing it regardless like notalent said you do what you want and we'll be happy with anything you release :D  

Yeah, all right.  I'm working on Idgrod the Younger right now and some stuff around Morthal. 

If you've already done whatever game quests her AA quest hooks into, you will just breeze through her dialogue, you won't miss out on her.

She's the first in some townie quests in the Camilla Vallerius vein.  If I complete this, or get around to more.

Thanks!

Hey bob

Thanks!

Thanks!   

Yeah, all right.  I'm working on Idgrod the Younger right now and some stuff around Morthal. 

If you've already done whatever game quests her AA quest hooks into, you will just breeze through her dialogue, you won't miss out on her.

She's the first in some townie quests in the Camilla Vallerius vein.  If I complete this, or get around to more.

Thanks!

so it doesn't matter if I do any quests with Idgrod the younger or around/to do with morthal before your update comes out?

and thank you Fox (keep calling you Foxy in my head for some reason) sorry if I came of as rude and/or complainy 

She need's a makeover.

I thought she didn't have her mother's gift? Either way yea... she needs a makeover.

Also finished Mirabelle's questline, and it's quite nice. The dialogue was very nicely pieced together, and I didn't realized how much I love her voice actor until this came along. Nice job.

She need's a makeover.

I thought she didn't have her mother's gift? Either way yea... she needs a makeover.

Also finished Mirabelle's questline, and it's quite nice. The dialogue was very nicely pieced together, and I didn't realized how much I love her voice actor until this came along. Nice job.

Hey, thanks for giving Mirabelle a try.  I hope it gave the character some closure for you, as you mentioned you thought she got poor treatment in the Vanilla quest line.

Honestly was very little I could do with her with such limited voice assets, but it's something.

Thanks!