PLEASE HELP ME!!!!    (sry) So my problem is with the Irileth quest. The first time i tried out this mod i got the message to speak to irileth and the dialouge went nicely. Now after Killing the dragon nothing happens and irileth says the usual vanila dialouge that she takes command there. Please help me i cant figure out what's wrong with it.     :((((((

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!    (sry) So my problem is with the Irileth quest. The first time i tried out this mod i got the message to speak to irileth and the dialouge went nicely. Now after Killing the dragon nothing happens and irileth says the usual vanila dialouge that she takes command there. Please help me i cant figure out what's wrong with it.     :((((((

post-364691-0-61524800-1428483705.jpg

1. Is Amorous Adventures at the bottom of your Load Order?

Yep, main focus/target of the second of the four quests Solitude questline make up of.

NIce find LaEspada, and I agree entirely on the lisette replacement. I'm going to do a request if he can upload a replaer like with elisif.

It's super easy to do yourself if you use the NPC Visual Transfer Tool.

I use Tocatta as Elisif.

Here's my list of standalone npc mods and replacers that I've swtiched around using the NPC Visual Transfer Tool.

post-48180-0-46001500-1440714740_thumb.png

Might get some screenshots later, but I also use custom outfits for most of these npcs. So they really stand out apart from everyone else.

It says in the description that it should be loaded at the end but that can cause problems with scripts if the load order is lower than 8f, so I wouldn't recommend putting it too low. I'm speaking from experience here. Many of my mods didn't work like they should because I put them too low in my 200+ modlist. You only need to put it lower than any mod that changes the npcs touched by this mod, and probably only when it comes to dialogue. Being more detailed on such a critical point wouldn't hurt.

It says in the description that it should be loaded at the end but that can cause problems with scripts if the load order is lower than 8f, so I wouldn't recommend putting it too low. I'm speaking from experience here. Many of my mods didn't work like they should because I put them too low in my 200+ modlist. You only need to put it lower than any mod that changes the npcs touched by this mod, and probably only when it comes to dialogue. Being more detailed on such a critical point wouldn't hurt.

The only case I'm aware of where scripts can break based on load order, is due to the use of the Game.GetForm function. (the Notes section in the link explains why that is)

Most script mods don't use this function (or at least, they shouldn't), and can be put anywhere in your load order without problems occuring, provided essential formID edits aren't being overwritten by another ESP.

The only case I'm aware of where scripts can break based on load order, is due to the use of the Game.GetForm function. (the Notes section in the link explains why that is)

Most script mods don't use this function (or at least, they shouldn't), and can be put anywhere in your load order without problems occuring, provided essential formID edits aren't being overwritten by another ESP.

That is good to know but I've had problems with UNP Pantyhose(invisible textures) and SexLab Defeat(animations not starting) that was solved by putting them at the top, but I don't know if they use that function or if another mod was conflicting. Since then I've been trying to avoid putting any script-heavy mods at the end.

UNP Pantyhose and Defeat? I can't possibly imagine any more different mods than that. Sorry but it was something else than load orde that did it. If you moved them up, then you should have had MORE problems with them, because now assets of theirs and events of theirs (well in Defeat's case at least, unless UNP pantyhose is a strangely scripted mod that puts that pantyhose on every NPC or the like, I can't imagine any way you should have problems with it) were now being overwritten by other mods. Most likely it's your mod manager that's at fault, what do you use, Nexus Bowel Manager?

I don't if this is a bug or something, I've finished some quests and I got the dialogue options for "my lover" but they don't do or trigger anything.

Is it intended or I'm missing something?

I got the .esp at the bottom of my load order btw.

Anyone?

I have other mods from sexlab so animations are working but I can't get to work with this mod and I don't know why.

Most likely you have a broken download with some missing scripts. Redownload the mod, reinstall it (no need to uninstall it or clean save, just install the new download ontop of the old), make sure it's as low as possible (it shouldn't matter here since they're already lovers, but still), then try again.

Did the scene at the end of the Lover's quest function, did you get sex then?

Most likely you have a broken download with some missing scripts. Redownload the mod, reinstall it (no need to uninstall it or clean save, just install the new download ontop of the old), make sure it's as low as possible (it shouldn't matter here since they're already lovers, but still), then try again.

I'll try that thanks.

After I finished the quests I got the the Lover's dialogue options and when I click them they don't do or trigger anything.

So by you did say, I didn't even get the "scene" after I finished the quest as well...

I'm gonna try download it again and I'll test again. 

Since installing Sexlab 1.60, I've been getting a consist crash to desktop a few seconds after finishing any sex act that was initiated by Amorous Adventures. The issue started when I began a new game for Sexlab 1.60. My old savegame with Sexlab 1.59c, Amorous Adventures seemed to work perfectly.

Other sex mods seen to work fine, including DCL's solicition, Working Girl, Defeat, and MME.

Any ideas? The papyrus log doesn't seem to show anything from Amorous Adventures.

Papyrus.0 (CTD).log

loadorder.txt

I'll try that thanks.

After I finished the quests I got the the Lover's dialogue options and when I click them they don't do or trigger anything.

So by you did say, I didn't even get the "scene" after I finished the quest as well...

I'm gonna try download it again and I'll test again. 

Didn't work, still nothing happens when I use the options.

I'll try to run this alone in a new profile so I can see what's the culprit.

rxkx22

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68976/?

came out with a new standalone follower mod and I thought she was a perfect replacer for Lisette. So used the NPC visual transfer mod and viola. Along with the Ciri outfit that came out as well. And bam! Lisette is now one sexy bard.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_08_27 12_40_42_15.jpg

Wow could make use of her. She's in the solitude quest, right?

Yep, main focus/target of the second of the four quests Solitude questline make up of.

NIce find LaEspada, and I agree entirely on the lisette replacement. I'm going to do a request if he can upload a replaer like with elisif.

Here's some other screenshots of my replacers. I feel like they are great replacers. Along with some custom outfits for some of them.

These are only NPC's invovled in Amorous adventures, I have other but they're not relevant to this thread.

Nicola Avenicci (Adrianne Avenicci)

post-48180-0-84626600-1440802389_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-23496700-1440802394_thumb.jpg

Jahiya (Sapphire)

post-48180-0-31607500-1440802427_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-10393500-1440802432_thumb.jpg

BVFE - Serana UNP (Sybille Stentor)

post-48180-0-46948900-1440802436_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-03187500-1440802519_thumb.jpg

Rowana (Sylgia)

post-48180-0-45303100-1440802529_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-88345200-1440802523_thumb.jpg

Vivace Follower (Lisette)

post-48180-0-92776900-1440802402_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-03386500-1440802408_thumb.jpg

Mi Serana (Illdi) - might need to get a better texture for her

post-48180-0-40892300-1440802398_thumb.jpg

Veronica - The Flirty Imperial Milf (Pantea)

post-48180-0-65026600-1440802414_thumb.jpgpost-48180-0-79749200-1440802419_thumb.jpg

I've been a lurker of LL for quite sometime and have also been using this mod as well as others. However, this mod blends in seamlessly into the game itself that sometimes I think that it is part of the game (until after getting that mammoth tusk from Ysolda) that I've tagged it as MUST HAVE in any installation I do.

Your work ROCKS, sir, and I've been recommending this to my small gaming community.

Playing thru the mod again and let me say wow, thanx for such an awesome mod. Obviously tons of time invested in this one. So I am doing the Jenassa quest and trying to get it started, but it won't start. She accepts the "dusky" dialogue and replies correctly (I think) with "hire me". So when I hire her she never responds with anything but "hire me"? Have done a coup-le of quest's, let go and rehired a couple times too. Is there a pre-requisite quest?  Hep me, Hep me.

post-364691-0-61524800-1428483705.jpg

1. Is Amorous Adventures at the bottom of your Load Order?

I Solved it. The Dragon combat overhaul was interfering with the deah of the dragon so the quest bugged out. But thanks for replying :3

Playing thru the mod again and let me say wow, thanx for such an awesome mod. Obviously tons of time invested in this one. So I am doing the Jenassa quest and trying to get it started, but it won't start. She accepts the "dusky" dialogue and replies correctly (I think) with "hire me". So when I hire her she never responds with anything but "hire me"? Have done a coup-le of quest's, let go and rehired a couple times too. Is there a pre-requisite quest?  Hep me, Hep me.

Take a look at the following infos, below.  This solved someone elses issue with her Hireling status.  Hope it helps! 

Usually, just searching this forum topic (search box, top of page) will lead to the answers to most questions.

I thought I would do Jenassa's quest next.  I couldn't find her anywhere and then I remembered I gave her as a recruit to the blades. she wasn't at Skyhaven temple ether when I got there. I followed the instructions I found about prid 0001ebap and moveto player and recycleactor. she then appeared in front of me naked apart from a quiver of arrows on her back.. I spoke to her and she had two choices for conversation. the opener for your quest, I think, and the standard, follow me I need your help. I chose follow me thinking it was the same as hiring her. it isn't as I get no different dialogue choices when I speak to her again.  how can I get her to offer herself for hire? I read it is a requirement for the quest to start. If I got her killed and ressurected her, would that work? 

I'm guessing giving an NPC to the blades switches her out of the Hireling faction and puts her into the Follower faction, which is different.

The quest looks for her status as your current hired mercenary.

Firs off, Jenassa's REFID is "000E1BA9" - that is the ID you would need to use to target her.

prid 000E1BA9

moveto player

Now you can try adding her to the potential hireling faction

prid 000E1BA9

addfac 000BCC9A

and / or current hireling faction

prid 000E1BA9

addfac 000BD738

However, make a good save before trying it.  I've never had her switch from Hireling to Follower (never done the Blades thing) so end result is unknown.  In theory it should work.

Once Jenassa's amorous adventure is over, you might want to remove her from the factions if she has Follower.

thank you for the advice FoxFingers. " addfac 000bcc9a 1 " worked a treat.  all it needed was a value between 1 and 10.  I'm off to slaughter bandits with her.