Having a problem with  Camilla Valerius went I try to woo her all she said is You know how to turn a girl head What I'm I missing ?

You then go the sleeping giant in talk to the barman get a note of him then take it to camilla the dialogue will continue . And she will become yours . I had a problem with camilla quest after sex i froze and was not able to move i ended up having to use the setstage command to complete to skip the sex part . But she now has no dialogue even tho the quest is complete . :s  

You then go the sleeping giant in talk to the barman get a note of him then take it to camilla the dialogue will continue . And she will become yours . I had a problem with camilla quest after sex i froze and was not able to move i ended up having to use the setstage command to complete to skip the sex part . But she now has no dialogue even tho the quest is complete . :s  

It might be caused by SexLab's auto free camera. Try disabling it prior to having sex with Camilla, and re-activating it afterwards. Worked for me :]

Camilla Valerius

You must finish the Golden Claw and Lovely Letter quests. Following the Lovely Letter quest she will either be well disposed towards Sven or Faendal. You then have to get it over on whichever one she hooked up with as a Quest.

NOTE: If you were using either Faendal or Sven as an early follower after Lovely Letter, be aware they will both of them hate you when you take Camilla for your own. Better get your stuff off whichever one and get yourself a new follower. Lydia becomes available in short order.

Irileth

Talk to Irileth after defeating the first early game dragon at the Watchtower. She will explain your Dragonborn Desires.

I talked to Camilla and started the quest but nothing happen I talked to Irileth same with her nothing guess I need to start a new game my PC is lvl 81

If you've already killed the first dragon so dragons are in the world then I don't think its going to work, if you haven't then i would have thought it would work but it depends on the state of your save, trying with a new game would be a good idea to work out whether its a installation problem or a save problem (this is the same for any problem with any mod other than CTD after the beth logo)

It might be caused by SexLab's auto free camera. Try disabling it prior to having sex with Camilla, and re-activating it afterwards. Worked for me :]

I had to travel back a few saves  .BUT totally worth it   :)  This mod is so funny  lydia quest  is very Good , I was so Stumped & so disappointed about camilla quest   ,Thank you so much for your  help  X

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've asked this before but does anyone know if Aela's lover options after finishing her quest are bugged/non-existent? They don't appear for me.

Move the esp lower in the load order. This mod should be very close to the bottom.

Took a break from modding for a bit.  Doing the Companions quest lines really, really wiped me out.  That was A LOT of voice work to do.

Anyways, working on the next update now - the mother and daughter characters Annekke Crag-Jumper and Sylgja.  Might be able release that next weekend.  Thanks!

Got an issue thats popped up twice, once with Gerdur and now with Camilla. The first time I think was because at the moment I was talking to Gerdur another mod I use Random Sex, caused an NPC to approach me and have sex with me, which broke the conversation. Afterwards I couldn't move or do anything, no key commands worked. Could only move the camera. Now its happening when I talk to Camilla after completing the quests for Sven and Faendal (did Faendals first and gave her the letter saying it was from him), then got the dirt on Sven from Orgnar. I wooed her afterwards and every time we have sex, I once again cannot control my character. Reloaded and tried 3 times, each time I was still stuck.

Got an issue thats popped up twice, once with Gerdur and now with Camilla. The first time I think was because at the moment I was talking to Gerdur another mod I use Random Sex, caused an NPC to approach me and have sex with me, which broke the conversation. Afterwards I couldn't move or do anything, no key commands worked. Could only move the camera. Now its happening when I talk to Camilla after completing the quests for Sven and Faendal (did Faendals first and gave her the letter saying it was from him), then got the dirt on Sven from Orgnar. I wooed her afterwards and every time we have sex, I once again cannot control my character. Reloaded and tried 3 times, each time I was still stuck.

Could be the issue noted in the mod's main page, "Known Issues" section.

Try to Disable Free Cam on SexLab for the time it takes to get through a Quest Sex Scene and then turn it back on if you wish.  Thanks!

I should have known to check that first, it was causing issues with another mod in my last playthru, had to disable it then, didn't disable it this time thru tho. That did the trick, cept I do crash every now and then when the sex scene starts. once in 5 attempts at least.

I should have known to check that first, it was causing issues with another mod in my last playthru, had to disable it then, didn't disable it this time thru tho. That did the trick, cept I do crash every now and then when the sex scene starts. once in 5 attempts at least.

Try disabling other script intensive mods

Double check you have good skeletons to go along with your body mods.

Trying using Skyrim Save Tool to clean your games of orphaned scripts

Any chance of adding other males like kharjo or derkeethus?

I think I'm just going to focus on Skyrim's female characters going forward.  It's where my interest is and where I want to spend my modding time.

But hey, if someone else wanted to do voiced male love interest quests and add them to this mod (or their own of course), that would be pretty cool.

Thanks!

I would love if you put out some of the components of this mod as standalones.  The lover quests don't really jive with my character, but the werewolf arousal definitely does.

I agree with the werewolf arousal as a standalone mod. It doesn't fit within the scope of this mod.

The point of this mod is to have lore-friendly lover quests using in-game dialogue to give it more immersive feeling that you are actually accomplishing something.

My favorite so far is Njada since it adds so much more to her character instead of being just an annoying woman who bitches about the newcomer being better than her. It reveals insecurities she has and how the player helps her get over them.

In my opinion is the best kind of quest you can have.

Which is why this mod is my most favorite sexlab mod.

Well, you know, I got some of the same feedback on the Dragon Arousal too.

In the end, I basically just make the mod that entertains me in my own game.  That's why I work on it. 

I'll see what I can do.

Well it's the mod author's decision to make whatever he or she wants. I love your mod, I don't care what you do with it as long as it's awesome :)

Thank you this mod has been wonderful. I can't tell you how nice it is to enjoy some of TESV' s lovely ladies that feels right.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next batch of work you do eagerly.

Can you give us a preview of what you have in mind next?

Well, you know, I got some of the same feedback on the Dragon Arousal too.

In the end, I basically just make the mod that entertains me in my own game.  That's why I work on it. 

I'll see what I can do.

Well it's the mod author's decision to make whatever he or she wants. I love your mod, I don't care what you do with it as long as it's awesome :)

Aww, you're nice :blush:   I'll keep tryin', but it's always going to be hit some, miss some probably.

Thank you this mod has been wonderful. I can't tell you how nice it is to enjoy some of TESV' s lovely ladies that feels right.

I'm hoping to get Annekke Crag Jumper and her daughter Sylgja done for a weekend update.  

It's just always bothered me how those two are related characters but nothing in the game really adds anything to them.  I mean you can Marry Sylgja, and have Annekke as a follower (making her your Follower and your Mother In Law) but the two have no common quest or story where they connect.

I'm hoping to get Annekke Crag Jumper and her daughter Sylgja done for a weekend update.  

It's just always bothered me how those two are related characters but nothing in the game really adds anything to them.  I mean you can Marry Sylgja, and have Annekke as a follower (making her your Follower and your Mother In Law) but the two have no common quest or story where they connect.

Maybe a quest in where you can get a steamy threesome going on? :) Get both mother and daughter as your lovers. muahaha screw the hubby.

great work so far! love the audio edits!

im sure ur working towards doing all high end npc's, can't wait

i'd like to see:

Ysolda

Saade - Hulda's wench

Redguard guy's wife- thx 4 the sword! plz please my wife! Lol

Ria the companion

Ms. Black Briar AND her daughter at the alchemy shop in riften!

Female Jarls

Captain  whats her name from the beginning

so many still! good luck & thx! i'll keep watching for updates!

Annekke Crag Jumper and her daughter Sylgja, are just too wrong in skyrim i agree they are suppouse to have some kind of interaction with each other and the dont have any.... like complete strangers.

Hoping to see soon what you will come, so far im really impress by this mod.

Any chance of adding other males like kharjo or derkeethus?

I think I'm just going to focus on Skyrim's female characters going forward.  It's where my interest is and where I want to spend my modding time.

But hey, if someone else wanted to do voiced male love interest quests and add them to this mod (or their own of course), that would be pretty cool.

Thanks!

It's a pity that you're not not going to make more male characters. Brynjolf would be so great ...