Just wanted to say this mod is amazing. It's become essential for my playthroughs already. Really beautiful work! :heart:

So far I've been through the Gerdur/Ralof, Camilla and Irileth scenarios - going to be meeting Lydia when I get back playing again - and the only problem I've had was after sex with Camilla. I got the thing where my controls were frozen, as others reported earlier, and deselecting the enable free camera option in sexlab before the scene fixed it for me, too. However, I don't have Estrus, and never have had, so that wasn't a cause in my case. Oh, and Gerdur and Ralof both used aggressive animations for some reason. Ralof even put me in a pillory!

One other thing: Irileth took the male role when we had sex, with the aid of a strap-on, and as soon as the animation finished she said her usual post-Mirmulnir line: "That was the hairiest fight I've ever been in, and I've been in more than a few." I misheard her slightly and literally lol'd! If you haven't considered taking advantage of that line, you really should! :lol:

Just wanted to say this mod is amazing. It's become essential for my playthroughs already. Really beautiful work! :heart:

So far I've been through the Gerdur/Ralof, Camilla and Irileth scenarios - going to be meeting Lydia when I get back playing again - and the only problem I've had was after sex with Camilla. I got the thing where my controls were frozen, as others reported earlier, and deselecting the enable free camera option in sexlab before the scene fixed it for me, too. However, I don't have Estrus, and never have had, so that wasn't a cause in my case. Oh, and Gerdur and Ralof both used aggressive animations for some reason. Ralof even put me in a pillory!

One other thing: Irileth took the male role when we had sex, with the aid of a strap-on, and as soon as the animation finished she said her usual post-Mirmulnir line: "That was the hairiest fight I've ever been in, and I've been in more than a few." I misheard her slightly and literally lol'd! If you haven't considered taking advantage of that line, you really should! :lol:

That is really good info.  Thanks for that.

I'll revisit the call I'm making to sexlab framework for Camilla, but I'm kinda baffled on how my fairly generic hand off to SexLab to do it's thing could be contributing.

Maybe because her upstairs bedroom is so small for a free cam.  Or some other mod which has a seperate free cam.  I really don't know.  Reaching here.

Anyways, yeah, a lot of times what I'll do is just Let SexLab randomly pick some animation to play (variety, spice of life and all that) and there's gonna be a chance it's Aggressive.  Maybe I'll be more specific with it.

Thanks!

That is really good info.  Thanks for that.

I'll revisit the call I'm making to sexlab framework for Camilla, but I'm kinda baffled on how my fairly generic hand off to SexLab to do it's thing could be contributing.

Maybe because her upstairs bedroom is so small for a free cam.  Or some other mod which has a seperate free cam.  I really don't know.  Reaching here.

Anyways, yeah, a lot of times what I'll do is just Let SexLab randomly pick some animation to play (variety, spice of life and all that) and there's gonna be a chance it's Aggressive.  Maybe I'll be more specific with it.

Thanks!

When I had sex with Camilla, it was in the Inn. Yeah, immersion breaking, but I played it on the assumption that she was more than a little drunk. :)

That said, there was no freeze. 

2 bug reports

I dont know if youre aware of the bugs but, here we go.

When you are in the quest trying to get njjad, you have to talk to farkas, but when you havent complete the quest for the poem he will show the subtittles but he dint have dialogue.

the second one is when you come to jorvasker and talk with aela, about skiors death and the sexual interest, she wil call you sister in shield ...(but im a men lol) epic overhaul anyway.

Hello, I think I found one possible glitch for Camilla's part (in v. 1.21):

If the dragonborn went into Bleak Falls Barrows (hereby Initiated 'the Golden Claw' quest)

and got the claw from the Boss before talking to Camilla for the first time,

then the dragonborn got no dialogue (as Vanilla) to return the claw back to Lucan later

even after talking to her.

So my dragonborn could not complete the first part of the quest to win her heart

without help of the console.

I suppose that this glitch had something to do with the possible change

you made to the dialogue for the 'Golden Claw' quest

(I did similar walkthrough of the 'Golden Claw' quest at least twice).

Unfortunately, I forgot checking the progression of the 'Golden Claw' quest itself at that time.

Is my guess right?

2 bug reports

I dont know if youre aware of the bugs but, here we go.

When you are in the quest trying to get njjad, you have to talk to farkas, but when you havent complete the quest for the poem he will show the subtittles but he dint have dialogue.

the second one is when you come to jorvasker and talk with aela, about skiors death and the sexual interest, she wil call you sister in shield ...(but im a men lol) epic overhaul anyway.

Hum, ok thanks for that.  I haven't heard of anyone else reporting a problem with the Farkas dialogue, and it worked fine for me when I tested it, so don't know what could have happened there. 

Hello, I think I found one possible glitch for Camilla's part (in v. 1.21):

If the dragonborn went into Bleak Falls Barrows (hereby Initiated 'the Golden Claw' quest)

and got the claw from the Boss before talking to Camilla for the first time,

then the dragonborn got no dialogue (as Vanilla) to return the claw back to Lucan later

even after talking to her.

So my dragonborn could not complete the first part of the quest to win her heart

without help of the console.

I suppose that this glitch had something to do with the possible change

you made to the dialogue for the 'Golden Claw' quest

(I did similar walkthrough of the 'Golden Claw' quest at least twice).

Unfortunately, I forgot checking the progression of the 'Golden Claw' quest itself at that time.

Is my guess right?

This mod makes no changes to any Bethesda game quest at all.  It doesn't touch them.  This mod has no dirty edits, you can check it in TES5Edit. 

Anyways, couldn't say.  Ive never followed that route but one should be able to talk to Camilla either way.

Thanks!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, did search didn't find anything. Not a bug, but worth mentioning for anyone that might run into this problem.

If This mod is above Dragon Combat Overhaul in your load order. When you kill the first dragon your arousal will not raise, and the quest with Irileth won't start.

Moving it below fixes the problem.

Again great mod really enjoying it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, did search didn't find anything. Not a bug, but worth mentioning for anyone that might run into this problem.

If This mod is above Dragon Combat Overhaul in your load order. When you kill the first dragon your arousal will not raise, and the quest with Irileth won't start.

Moving it below fixes the problem.

Again great mod really enjoying it.

Thanks a bunch.  Noted your find in the Known Issues section.  This mod really seems to need to be at the bottom of the load order.  While it doesn't overwrite anything, it can get overwritten itself and that will result in problems.

Appreciate it.

Hello) I have a problem.. my dovakhin is freezing after sex in this mod( I have NEVER installed estrus for skyrim. 

Disable sexlab free cam, have sex, enable the free cam.

If you want to provide data that can help me i need your load order, papyrus log and description of where the problem occurred.  Thanks!

so I got to the greybeards and 2 of them blasted me with "word knowledge" ... can I just say here and now that I'm happy that doesn't trigger the arousal skyrocket :)

poor Lydia just got over her embarrassment.. I don't think she's ready to put on a show for 4 dirty old men LoL 

Found another quest starting early

VILKAS
- Talk to Vilkas and choose to continue the quest to make him a lover, or not (if guys aren't your bag). The quest will end immediately and you'll miss all his custom dialogue if guys are not your thing.
- Talk to him again after completing Quest C01 - Proving Honor
- Talk to him again after completing Quest C03 - The Silver Hand
- Talk to him again after completing Quest C04 - Blood's Honor. Have sex. * Vilkas initiated dialogue (about that kiss) and sex straight after taking the quest to avenge kodlak/recover the bits of the axe (I'd gone into whiterun temple to talk to the priest before leaving whiterun to avenge kodlak and it started up there). The remaining companions wouldn't as they stuck to there scripted positions after Kodlaks death (aela outside, farkas and njaad by kodlaks body)
- Quest completes and he becomes a lover.

VILKAS

- Talk to Vilkas and choose to continue the quest to make him a lover, or not (if guys aren't your bag). The quest will end immediately and you'll miss all his custom dialogue if guys are not your thing.

- Talk to him again after completing Quest C04 - Blood's Honor. Have sex. * Vilkas initiated dialogue (about that kiss) and sex straight after taking the quest to avenge kodlak/recover the bits of the axe (I'd gone into whiterun temple to talk to the priest before leaving whiterun to avenge kodlak and it started up there). The remaining companions wouldn't as they stuck to there scripted positions after Kodlaks death (aela outside, farkas and njaad by kodlaks body)

Gee, I think that's OK, if I'm reading the timeline right.  I figured, well, you got to travel with Vilkas all that way up north and go through a long dungeon with him, so you might as well be able be able to be intimate and have the Lover options.

VILKAS

Gee, I think that's OK, if I'm reading the timeline right.  I figured, well, you got to travel with Vilkas all that way up north and go through a long dungeon with him, so you might as well be able be able to be intimate and have the Lover options.

As the dialogue only references past dialogue it does make sense but it's not when you said it should happen ;)

Considering how close vilkas is meant to be to kodlak i'm not sure it would make sense from an RP prospective though unless you want to add in a line along the lines of "recent events have shown me i dont have time to wait for the best time to say this...."

just in case...

Dunno if Nords would get depressed at losing someone or glad they died in battle as that would change how vilkas feels at that particular time i suppose

VILKAS

As the dialogue only references past dialogue it does make sense but it's not when you said it should happen ;)

Considering how close vilkas is meant to be to kodlak i'm not sure it would make sense from an RP prospective though unless you want to add in a line along the lines of "recent events have shown me i dont have time to wait for the best time to say this...."

just in case...

Dunno if Nords would get depressed at losing someone or glad they died in battle as that would change how vilkas feels at that particular time i suppose

That's actually a really good idea.  Thanks.  I never considered Vilkas' relationship to Kodlak at all.  I might have to add in a little more meat to the dialogue there at the end with him.

Hey Bromm, I've only had a chance to touch on a couple of your changes, but wow! This is a really impressive improvement over the original! I can't begin to imagine how much time you've invested in hunting up lines and creating dialogues. This mod makes it worth starting a fresh game. Thank you very much. 

Could you, pretty please, add something for Athis?  He's actually my favorite Companion; I use him all the time.

Sorry, I don't see myself working on him.  It's just too much work to assemble the voice clips for any character and I got ones already I'd like to work on for the mod. 

But if somebody wanted to create the quest and dialogue for a particular character it could either be added into this mod package using the Creation Kit or put up as a standalone mod for that character.

Thanks!

Hey Bromm, I've only had a chance to touch on a couple of your changes, but wow! This is a really impressive improvement over the original! I can't begin to imagine how much time you've invested in hunting up lines and creating dialogues. This mod makes it worth starting a fresh game. Thank you very much. 

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.  Yeah, it takes hours and hours to create the voice files.  Too much time really.  Stupid amounts of time.  I think it adds a lot to the immersion of it though.

done all four now and everything worked :)

Am wondering what the spirit of previous harbingers are thinking about me banging aela and farkas in the temple, suppose is new take on how to "guide" the companions

done all four now and everything worked :)

Am wondering what the spirit of previous harbingers are thinking about me banging aela and farkas in the temple, suppose is new take on how to "guide" the companions

LOL!  well ...

You know Werewolfing didn't seem to be working out, so maybe hot sex is the way to go. I mean, even Farkas and Vilkas will ask you to cure them of being a Werewolf eventually if you keep doing their Radiant quests.

Anyways, thank you for stepping through the whole thing.  You are a trooper.  And you've given me some valuable insights into Vilkas who I probably want to tweak a little.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.  Yeah, it takes hours and hours to create the voice files.  Too much time really.  Stupid amounts of time.  I think it adds a lot to the immersion of it though.

And thank you again, for so graciously ignoring my faux pas.