What overhaul are you thinking for the next update this was really epic one .

It took about 5 weeks to do the quests and all the lines of dialogue for the Companions characters over that quest line.  That's a pretty long time.

I figure what I'm going to do is work on adding more characters with a smaller number of lines and a Persuasion check.  That will at least get them into play as "Lovers" for people in an ongoing game.  Then I'll go back and maybe do fuller quests for characters I'm interested in developing further. 

Thanks!

Love the mod, you have done some awesome work.  One of the best SL mods.

I have one request.  Can you do a MCM and have options to have only the female NPC or Male NPC quests active?  It would be appreciated.

It took about 5 weeks to do the quests and all the lines of dialogue for the Companions characters over that quest line.  That's a pretty long time.

I figure what I'm going to do is work on adding more characters with a smaller number of lines and a Persuasion check.  That will at least get them into play as "Lovers" for people in an ongoing game.  Then I'll go back and maybe do fuller quests for characters I'm interested in developing further. 

Thanks!

I would rather see more like what you have done.  Small number of characters but highly complete in the design.  I really like what you did with the Companions an Lydia.  Its great.

Thanks!

If i might make a suggestion i've recently started the college of winterhold quest line and all of the apprentice mages have a bit of back story that never really goes anywhere, for example the dark elf girl that says how she's from a rich family in morrowwind known for magic (first dialogue you have with her) but then other than helping her with some research and having her as a follower we learn no more about her.

Each of master mages other than archmage, urag and the enchanter (urag and one i can't remember the name of now are used for a DDi quest line) might also be suitable for quests involving either there past or present research (go do this and i'll tell you more sort of quest you get in RPG's).

First of all great mod :D

And i just got a question. How do you start the lydia quest line?

Yes ive read the spoiler on first page and was wondering if there is anything else you have to do?

All other npc's works perfect pretty much but cant figure out what to do to start the lydia quest line.

Thanks

Yes ive read the spoiler on first page and was wondering if there is anything else you have to do?

All other npc's works perfect pretty much but cant figure out what to do to start the lydia quest line.

Thanks

I think the first line is something like "Lydia we may be traveling together" or "Lydia we may be working together" something like that.

Thanks!

Hey that's not an answer, we want names !

Best mod ever !

Thanks

I think the first line is something like "Lydia we may be traveling together" or "Lydia we may be working together" something like that.

That's pretty much it.  You just choose the line of dialogue from her options that is along the lines of "we may be traveling together.." (something like that) and the quest begins.

Thanks!

Hey that's not an answer, we want names !

Best mod ever !

Thanks, appreciate it.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and put in an a few characters, with a fewer number of lines and a basic persuasion check just to get them into the mod and available for the Dialogue options.

I would love to have the time to do something larger scale for every character, but I want to get a few of them into the Mod and available to be "Lovers".  (For what it's worth I'm mostly doing that to improve my own game because I like to stuff the Underground Bath House with NPCs and I want them to have the dialogue and options in my game).

Anyways, here's a list of characters I'm looking at doing that for over a couple releases

Adrianne, Annekke, Mjoll, Saadia, Sapphire, Brelyna, Hroki, Elisif, Idgrod, Ingun, Jordis, Muiri, Sylgja, Ysolda.

And that will still take about forever since that is a huge amount of dialogue to fix up, even if it's shorter.

Thanks

That's pretty much it.  You just choose the line of dialogue from her options that is along the lines of "we may be traveling together.." (something like that) and the quest begins.

Alright thanks for the help.

I problaby have a conflict with lydia somewhere then since im not getting any of those lines. Now to track down what mod thats causing it :P

a request for the married npc would be awsome if you make something for her, and then she give you the sex option but... because they are married this will be in secret like a forbiden sex adventure and they will be hard to convince... you know the other men... the adultery realationship with out the husband conscent....

and in the really future would be cool if the husband see you having sex (something like the spectator module when the guard track you) he will try to kill you.... just wondering lol.

Guest Jenova23

Two questions

1. Would you be interested in Borgakh, Serana, Aranea or Khayla non humanoid races? I am trying to make it so the dragonborn has offspring with every race, maybe someone should make a quest mod for that..

2. I was curious if it would be possible to some how record audio from gamer poop and use it in your mod, there is a lot of sexual related, edited, voicing you can use if there was only some way to cut and use it.

I have a problem with this mod. It causes Visual C++ Runtime Errors.

The mod is mostly just quest and dialogue content, so seems odd.  It does hand off to other mods, like SexLab, of course, and SexLab aroused.  If you could provide more detail about where the error occurs that might be helpful.

Lydia, when she first time takes off her clothes.

Ok thanks for the heads up on where you see the issue.

Did anything come of this? I seem to have the same issue with Lydia'a first time.

Did anything come of this? I seem to have the same issue with Lydia'a first time.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't seen it.  A Google search of the C++ runtime error turns up hundreds of results for the game of Skyrim and all sorts of suggestions on fixing it.  People experience it in any number of places in the game.

Basis of the problem seems to be the game goes to access Memory (RAM) at some address which isn't there.  Could be an issue with the version of Microsoft's C++ on the PC, or the PC not having enough RAM, or a code problem.

Anyways, whatever is happening, in this case it is happening inside SexLab.  I don't really have any suggestions besides Googling the error and using the solution that seems right for you, which there are many, 

This might help, don't know http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?

Two questions

1. Would you be interested in Borgakh, Serana, Aranea or Khayla non humanoid races? I am trying to make it so the dragonborn has offspring with every race, maybe someone should make a quest mod for that..

2. I was curious if it would be possible to some how record audio from gamer poop and use it in your mod, there is a lot of sexual related, edited, voicing you can use if there was only some way to cut and use it.

Besides doing something for Serana in Dawnguard some day, I don't think I would work on any of the other characters mentioned.  Serana wouldn't be pregnancy related though, it's not really my thing.

That's a funny video.  They do some good voice editing.

Thanks!