On 7/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, gooser said:

What version of JC are you using?

Technically I'm checking two things internally in Apropos code - per the instructions of the JC author.

- API Version, must equal 3.

- Feature Version, must be equal or greater than 0.

If you are using a version of JC that is not internally identifying itself as API Version 3, then it will not work with Apropos.

Nexus says I'm currently running 4.1.0 which, last i checked is the newest. Do i need to uninstall that and install the 3 version or whatever?

I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the reply btw, sorry for the late response on my end.

On 7/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, gooser said:

What version of JC are you using?

Technically I'm checking two things internally in Apropos code - per the instructions of the JC author.

- API Version, must equal 3.

- Feature Version, must be equal or greater than 0.

If you are using a version of JC that is not internally identifying itself as API Version 3, then it will not work with Apropos.

I went here

and downloaded the 3.2 something and after loading in my game, it says it isnt compatible with creature framework and than another window pops up saying its not installed or isnt installed correctly.

I didnt get that message with my other version?

20 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

I went here

and downloaded the 3.2 something and after loading in my game, it says it isnt compatible with creature framework and than another window pops up saying its not installed or isnt installed correctly.

I didnt get that message with my other version?

I'm using 3.2.6.  I have not tried 3.3.0-alpha. Do you have any other mods that use JC?

3 hours ago, gooser said:

I'm using 3.2.6.  I have not tried 3.3.0-alpha. Do you have any other mods that use JC?

any chance i can get a link to your version?

to my knowledge, i installed jcontainers for apropos. You dont know any off the top of your head that use it? I tried a google search but i have a lot of mods to check. Everything else i use is fine so far.

16 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

any chance i can get a link to your version?

to my knowledge, i installed jcontainers for apropos. You dont know any off the top of your head that use it? I tried a google search but i have a lot of mods to check. Everything else i use is fine so far.

https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=1000193265&game_id=110&source=FileExpander

I've been workshopping a bit. The keyword synonyms I found in the different profiles all seemed too similar. I wanted something a little less derogatory or slutty for the romantic loving so I modified the loving theme synonyms to include some more romantic and cutesy stuff and tone down the explicitness a bit. Granted this is only the keywords so certain unique animations might still say: "I grab the bitch's ass and thrust my member into her love hole" or something silly like that. I still need to remap some words to the synonym keywords for consistency and less hilarity. I'll change the other profiles to better fit their themes eventually but this is what I've gotten done so far. To test it out I set all the weights of the other themes to 0 and loving to 10 to guarantee it was the only set in use. I wouldn't mind an option to link the themes to the type/tag of animation (loving-loving,romantic,foreplay; slutty-dirty,kinky; resistant-aggressive,dominant,rape; etc.) besides just the weighted percent change. This works for now though. Let me know what you think and if any revisions like this are in the works officially.

Just overwrite the base mod with this; it should have the proper file tree: Apropos 2017-03-02-01 loving edit.zip

Note: For those who want to edit these, I recommend Notepad++ or a more dedicated scripting program. Regular notepad has parsing/line issues unless ALL you do is replace what's between the " " without touching spacing or punctuation. Took me a while to figure that out.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, Glaurung26 said:

I've been workshopping a bit. The keyword synonyms I found in the different profiles all seemed too similar. I wanted something a little less derogatory or slutty for the romantic loving so I modified the loving theme synonyms to include some more romantic and cutesy stuff and tone down the explicitness a bit. Granted this is only the keywords so certain unique animations might still say: "I grab the bitch's ass and thrust my member into her love hole" or something silly like that. I still need to remap some words to the synonym keywords for consistency and less hilarity. I'll change the other profiles to better fit their themes eventually but this is what I've gotten done so far. To test it out I set all the weights of the other themes to 0 and loving to 10 to guarantee it was the only set in use. I wouldn't mind an option to link the themes to the type/tag of animation (loving-loving,romantic,foreplay; slutty-dirty,kinky; resistant-aggressive,dominant,rape; etc.) besides just the weighted percent change. This works for now though. Let me know what you think and if any revisions like this are in the works officially.

Just overwrite the base mod with this; it should have the proper file tree: Apropos 2017-03-02-01 loving edit.zip

Note: For those who want to edit these, I recommend Notepad++ or a more dedicated scripting program. Regular notepad has parsing/line issues unless ALL you do is replace what's between the " " without touching spacing or punctuation. Took me a while to figure that out.

That's very interesting and think its good work, I like it.

Also kinda funny, sorta that I'm in the middle of reworking the synonym setup myself as well as filling in some under-utilized perspective options (3rd person especially) but going the opposite direction (more slutty in general/ more derogatory for the aggressive anims). 

I'm about 250+ added lines in so far (mostly FA_M and MA_F aggressive) as well as (what I see as) some synonym standardization, and maybe some procedural suggestion could be useful in getting what your want to accomplish. Im finding its really helping to keep notes on what the synonyms seem compatible describing.  Its easy to forget exactly what {TASTY} is used for in the middle of an edit and accidentally put the wrong thing in, for example.   So my tasty notation is Tasty- Favorable context/female description of male member/opinion or size

I do this because you might get some odd-sounding result with {TASTY} on occasion in practice because you're mixing conclusions (wonderful) with statements of girth (fat) with flavors (salty).  I.E. let's say you go {TASTY} {HUGE} with your setup you could get " Fat Huge" or "huge huge".  Which is ok if you just remember that tasty huge don't go together but if you end up going for extra credit and writing lots of lines that's easy to forget!  So you make sure you don't accidentally put two synonyms which can possibly describe girth next to each other, or two synonyms that can possibly describe opinion next to each other (avoid silliness like "wonderful horrible penis")

As such ive reworked a lot of synonyms so they don't try to do too many things, I think if you want to do that you can get even better result

Hopefully that doesn't sound critical because i think its good now and needs no change!  Just trying to be collaborative

1 hour ago, shencereys said:

That's very interesting and think its good work, I like it.

Also kinda funny, sorta that I'm in the middle of reworking the synonym setup myself as well as filling in some under-utilized perspective options (3rd person especially) but going the opposite direction (more slutty in general/ more derogatory for the aggressive anims). 

I'm about 250+ added lines in so far (mostly FA_M and MA_F aggressive) as well as (what I see as) some synonym standardization, and maybe some procedural suggestion could be useful in getting what your want to accomplish. Im finding its really helping to keep notes on what the synonyms seem compatible describing.  Its easy to forget exactly what {TASTY} is used for in the middle of an edit and accidentally put the wrong thing in, for example.   So my tasty notation is Tasty- Favorable context/female description of male member/opinion or size

I do this because you might get some odd-sounding result with {TASTY} on occasion in practice because you're mixing conclusions (wonderful) with statements of girth (fat) with flavors (salty).  I.E. let's say you go {TASTY} {HUGE} with your setup you could get " Fat Huge" or "huge huge".  Which is ok if you just remember that tasty huge don't go together but if you end up going for extra credit and writing lots of lines that's easy to forget!  So you make sure you don't accidentally put two synonyms which can possibly describe girth next to each other, or two synonyms that can possibly describe opinion next to each other (avoid silliness like "wonderful horrible penis")

As such ive reworked a lot of synonyms so they don't try to do too many things, I think if you want to do that you can get even better result

Hopefully that doesn't sound critical because i think its good now and needs no change!  Just trying to be collaborative

No that sounds pretty helpful to me. I noticed the same issue with a few synonyms sharing too many keywords. I'll browse through and doublecheck the functions. Like you said, some standardization should help. I'm not familiar with the scripting files so I'll probably leave those be for now and stick to the database. Probably will get the synonyms finished first then, go tweak the individual animation folders. I also think up new synonyms every time I'm away from the computer so I'll be adding new ones frequently. When I have a more substantial load done I'll post it up. Then Gooser can cherry pick anything he likes. ? I'm happy to be a groupsource script kiddie contributor.

10 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Is there a way to make this mod play nicely with Blush when aroused? It seems that when the blush fades away, it somehow removes the abused texture from this mod as well. The abused texture comes back once the blush is triggered by that mod.

I hadn't even realized that was a conflict. I just assumed I was bad at modding. I mean that's probably still true.....anyways. I'll have to monkey with that.

2 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

I hadn't even realized that was a conflict. I just assumed I was bad at modding. I mean that's probably still true.....anyways. I'll have to monkey with that.

Are we referring to this:

?

Are you the author of this mod now? I'm confused.

@Saber2th

Apropos simply uses Slavetats for textures - Apropos does not make direct calls to apply the textures to the Actor; Slavetats is the mod actually managing things, and acts as a "clearinghouse" of sorts. If anything, it is a conflict between Slavetats and Blushed When Aroused. I would look at those two (I suspect it is a conflict in how they both make calls to NetImmerse Override).

11 hours ago, gooser said:

@Saber2th

Apropos simply uses Slavetats for textures - Apropos does not make direct calls to apply the textures to the Actor; Slavetats is the mod actually managing things, and acts as a "clearinghouse" of sorts. If anything, it is a conflict between Slavetats and Blushed When Aroused. I would look at those two (I suspect it is a conflict in how they both make calls to NetImmerse Override).

Ah I see, I'll ask around there as well. I posted here because I found that Blush When Aroused wasn't affecting other face or body Slavetats triggered by RapeTattoos, only the abused face tattoos from this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my bad english. Can someone help me. The wear and tear effect didn't work for me. The narrative message works. If I use test wear and tear on player option in MCM menu it work too but when I'm playing the game there is no effect. I try many different SL animation with human and creatures, both consesual and rape but there is no wear and tear effect on the character. I also noticed there is a lots of apropos error message in console command.

Spoiler

772163085_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.20-01_14_14_25.thumb.jpg.bef38619fd8a24ac09099a5182d3efa3.jpg1279338766_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.20-01_17_41_64.thumb.jpg.8533c28916eec6cef613edbbecfb6ad4.jpg

Here is the log

apropos.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry for my bad english. Can someone help me. The wear and tear effect didn't work for me. The narrative message works. If I use test wear and tear on player option in MCM menu it work too but when I'm playing the game there is no effect. I try many different SL animation with human and creatures, both consesual and rape but there is no wear and tear effect on the character. I also noticed there is a lots of apropos error message in console command.

Hide contents

772163085_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.20-01_14_14_25.thumb.jpg.bef38619fd8a24ac09099a5182d3efa3.jpg1279338766_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.20-01_17_41_64.thumb.jpg.8533c28916eec6cef613edbbecfb6ad4.jpg

Here is the log

apropos.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Looks like at least two problems...

- The messages "Could not find ... array for " and "0 is not a JArray" are failures of JContainers to properly parse the json files. Did you modify them?

- I would try using Slavetats MCM to see if you can manually apply the Apropos W&T textures/tats to your player character. They should show up in the list in Slavetats MCM.

- Your Slavetats version seems suspicious. The Papyrus log says 1.0.0; I'm using 1.2.3 and that's not the last version.

Did you install these mods with one of those consolidated packages/bundles? Or did you install them individually?

Hi! Welp, I've got a problem. The thing is that i wanted to translate and edit db files with the help of Apropos Edit (i also check every modified file with jsonlint.com - it's ok) but in game i recieve only error messages in console (like this: "Problems parsing file 'Data/Apropos/db/FemaleActor/FemaleActor_WearTearIncreased_Vaginal.txt'. Check Json validity at jsonlint.com" or "Can't parse JSON file ...") when it comes to show a line from modified file. What needs to be done to solve this problem?

35 minutes ago, GeJorge said:

Hi! Welp, I've got a problem. The thing is that i wanted to translate and edit db files with the help of Apropos Edit (i also check every modified file with jsonlint.com - it's ok) but in game i recieve only error messages in console (like this: "Problems parsing file 'Data/Apropos/db/FemaleActor/FemaleActor_WearTearIncreased_Vaginal.txt'. Check Json validity at jsonlint.com" or "Can't parse JSON file ...") when it comes to show a line from modified file. What needs to be done to solve this problem?

Post your edited file here and I will find the problem for you.