7 hours ago, gooser said:

Um, what do you mean by "tag npc with certain characters" ?

Are you talking about abuse textures/tatoos?

Sorry for being confusing, what I meant is the description or conversation would change with actor's "role" involved in the animation. For example, different text would play out depends on if its a player's captive or an ordinary NPC involved in the animation.

The reason I mention the "tag" is because, from what I know, in the old oblivion mod "loversvoice", it generally plays out certain line based on an invisible token placed in NPC inventory. But I think this would be really hard, since I don't think in sexlab system, there's general token for each different role.

Thanks for your reply.

1 hour ago, divaneam said:

Sorry for being confusing, what I meant is the description or conversation would change with actor's "role" involved in the animation. For example, different text would play out depends on if its a player's captive or an ordinary NPC involved in the animation.

The reason I mention the "tag" is because, from what I know, in the old oblivion mod "loversvoice", it generally plays out certain line based on an invisible token placed in NPC inventory. But I think this would be really hard, since I don't think in sexlab system, there's general token for each different role.

Thanks for your reply.

No, the only thing Apropos knows about any actor is its name and race. We also glean information from SexLab regarding the animation being played, what tags are on the animation, and position of the actor in the scene. While an actor is being observed/tracked for Wear & Tear, we know data about the wear and tear state for an actor. We also know current arousal state, and SexLab stats.

Other than that, there's no other external data about an actor that Apropos can use. So no captivity status, for instance. Other mods have attempted to create a variety of "status" or "statistics" for an actor, but Apropros is not aware of them.

hth

8 hours ago, gooser said:

No, the only thing Apropos knows about any actor is its name and race. We also glean information from SexLab regarding the animation being played, what tags are on the animation, and position of the actor in the scene. While an actor is being observed/tracked for Wear & Tear, we know data about the wear and tear state for an actor. We also know current arousal state, and SexLab stats.

Other than that, there's no other external data about an actor that Apropos can use. So no captivity status, for instance. Other mods have attempted to create a variety of "status" or "statistics" for an actor, but Apropros is not aware of them.

hth 

Of course,Your answer is useful,thx :).

And do you know this mod? https://skyrim-sweetslab.blogspot.jp/2014/11/sexlabsubtitles.html?zx=d581402a67d3aefa  I recommend you look  it, because it's interesting.

Is it possible to get Apropos to treat the PC as a female even when you have the character gender set to male in sexlab? The reason i ask is because with a futa character set to male in sexlab it disables all the wear and tear effects on the player, which i don't want to happen. Is there any way around this or perhaps some way to keep the wear and tear system active on the PC regardless of gender? Any help would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, ZealotN said:

Any plans for SSE release?

Or maybe how do I go about converting it?

Is it just a ESP Resave in XEdit/Wyre Bash?

Thanks Yo, Your mod is amazing.

I'm really ignorant of SSE tbh, but I guess I will have to look at it eventually. No immediate plans though.

5 hours ago, vahn02 said:

Is it possible to get Apropos to treat the PC as a female even when you have the character gender set to male in sexlab? The reason i ask is because with a futa character set to male in sexlab it disables all the wear and tear effects on the player, which i don't want to happen. Is there any way around this or perhaps some way to keep the wear and tear system active on the PC regardless of gender? Any help would be appreciated.

That would require a mod change so I don't think it is possible currently to do that. 

I don't even think I knew what "futa" was when I first wrote the mod! :)

5 hours ago, gooser said:

That would require a mod change so I don't think it is possible currently to do that. 

I figured as much. Was hoping there was a trick or something to get it to work. The main reason I even was trying to do this was because when you have a character as a futa set to female in sexlab, it will equip a strapon to the PC whenever in a male position. Now i know you can disable strapons on females as an option in sexlab but that disables them for ALL females not just the PC and thats what lead to where i am at now. Having the player character set to female and only the PC not equip a strapon would ideal if there was a simple toggle for that in sexlab or something. I can somewhat get around this by locking some other gear on the character that takes up the slot that strapons use but that means taking up an armor slot that could be used for something else. It just sucks setting the gender to male in sexlab disables the wear and tear part of apropos on the PC.

11 hours ago, vahn02 said:

5 hours ago, gooser said:

It would seem that something allows the wear and tear states to remain, at least I have never had that happen to me when I change genders via Sexlab. The only thing I can think of is that it depends on the way you're changing your gender, I use SLEN so it might be that, or my game has bugged in a good way for once though I doubt that. It might also be that if you manually change the states in MCM it might stop them from reverting

22 minutes ago, DamianGrimm said:

It would seem that something allows the wear and tear states to remain, at least I have never had that happen to me when I change genders via Sexlab. The only thing I can think of is that it depends on the way you're changing your gender, I use SLEN so it might be that, or my game has bugged in a good way for once though I doubt that. It might also be that if you manually change the states in MCM it might stop them from reverting

If you previously had any effects from wear and tear on your character when you switch to male in sexlab they will still show up in the apropos mcm for a while. They will however no longer update for the PC while set as male and the pc will get cleared from the tracking at certain instances, possibly on cell loading. You can get the status effects to apply to a character marked as male in sexlab if you hit the Test wear and tear function in the apropos mcm but it still won't update or change states and will get cleared after a while.

4 hours ago, vahn02 said:

If you previously had any effects from wear and tear on your character when you switch to male in sexlab they will still show up in the apropos mcm for a while. They will however no longer update for the PC while set as male and the pc will get cleared from the tracking at certain instances, possibly on cell loading. You can get the status effects to apply to a character marked as male in sexlab if you hit the Test wear and tear function in the apropos mcm but it still won't update or change states and will get cleared after a while.

Oh ok, well that explains that, thanks for clearing that up

4 hours ago, Matz said:

I mean for example Only agressive descriptions

Apropos doesn't pick aggressive, the mod that starts the animation determines victim status.

For instance, if you use Defeat - it will set the victim flag, and when SL plays the animation, Apropos will detect that and play the appropriate lines that match the animation.

How are the SL animations being triggered?

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You broke it! Shame on you! ?

Joking ?

If you realy want help, you might want to give more information about how you broke Apropos

Ok, not sure how I did but here's my load order.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Apropos.esp

16 minutes ago, jamal13 said:

Ok, not sure how I did but here's my load order.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Sexlab.esm

Apropos.esp

and here are the requirements:

REQUIREMENTS

- SKSE 1.7.0+
- SexLab 1.6x
- SexLab Aroused
- JContainers 3.0+. Here:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers/

this might be useful too: SkyUI

thats... your full load order?

You see any MCMs at all? Does Sexlab work?

What mod manager do you use?

Is this your first try installing mods for skyrim?

Sexlab requirements:

SKSE

FNIS !!!

SkyUI

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

and here are the requirements:

REQUIREMENTS

- SKSE 1.7.0+
- SexLab 1.6x
- SexLab Aroused
- JContainers 3.0+. Here:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers/

this might be useful too: SkyUI

thats... your full load order?

You see any MCMs at all? Does Sexlab work?

What mod manager do you use?

Is this your first try installing mods for skyrim?

Sexlab requirements:

SKSE

FNIS !!!

SkyUI

No, thanks for the help but this was just my attempt at trolling. Wasn't the response I was expecting, was expecting something like are you retarded you only have 8 mods and don't even have MCM and your wondering why it's not showing up? I feel bad that someone gave a genuinely helpful answer and I won't do it again sorry for wasting your time.