On 4/7/2018 at 3:24 AM, AnonAngelion said:

Just curious, How close are you to completing a new version of Apropos @gooser? Love your mod and am eager to know what you have planned for a new release. ;)

Apropos is being rewritten. No date atm.

I'm working on other mods which take time away from Apropos 2.

• 2 weeks later...

This may sound like a newbie question, and well it kind of is. I'm having a problem where the mod is basically censoring itself, and I can't find an option in MCM or anything to change it. It wound say anything like pussy, cock, bitch, fuck etc. I have no Idea why, it will just skip out on that word, leaving some sentences broken.

Someone please get back to me on this! May the gods watch over your battles friend.

2 minutes ago, Dawnstar Guard said:

This may sound like a newbie question, and well it kind of is. I'm having a problem where the mod is basically censoring itself, and I can't find an option in MCM or anything to change it. It wound say anything like pussy, cock, bitch, fuck etc. I have no Idea why, it will just skip out on that word, leaving some sentences broken.

Someone please get back to me on this! May the gods watch over your battles friend.

Those words all come from the synonyms.txt files in the Apropos database folder - make sure if you edited them that you didn't break the formatting by missing a comma or bracket, and that there is a synonyms.txt file in each of the "themes" folders.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Those words all come from the synonyms.txt files in the Apropos database folder - make sure if you edited them that you didn't break the formatting by missing a comma or bracket, and that there is a synonyms.txt file in each of the "themes" folders.

I have this file and everything seems to be intact, no missing quotes or brackets. But I don't know what you mean by theme folders? In specific what are these and where are they located? 

26 minutes ago, Dawnstar Guard said:

I have this file and everything seems to be intact, no missing quotes or brackets. But I don't know what you mean by theme folders? In specific what are these and where are they located? 

Theme folders are the folders like bdsm/hardcore/loving/resistant/slutty.

There is also a button in the Apropos MCM menu under Message Preferences to Refresh from Database - try hitting that.  If it still doesn't work, try pasting your synonyms.txt file contents into a validator like JSONLint (https://jsonlint.com/) to be sure that there isn't something wrong - even a single missed comma can make the file unreadable.

It would be cool if this mod could be pregnancy aware. Maybe a plugin for being female, or a few other popular ones. Might also be cool to be race aware. Couple of popular beast races I think people would enjoy playing as with specific texts. It's all probably been mentioned before I'm sure.

31 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

It would be cool if this mod could be pregnancy aware. Maybe a plugin for being female, or a few other popular ones. Might also be cool to be race aware. Couple of popular beast races I think people would enjoy playing as with specific texts. It's all probably been mentioned before I'm sure.

My current work in on a pregnancy mod that is Apropos aware. 

19 hours ago, gooser said:

My current work in on a pregnancy mod that is Apropos aware. 

I fiddled with Hentai Pregnancy for a while but eventually realized the only way it was every going to work and allow human births that could be properly named was to pre-build all the children in advance and place them into the game at the point they would be "born" and I lost interest in it then.

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I fiddled with Hentai Pregnancy for a while but eventually realized the only way it was every going to work and allow human births that could be properly named was to pre-build all the children in advance and place them into the game at the point they would be "born" and I lost interest in it then.

Thanks WaxenFigure. Yeah, I wasn't trying to build any kind of real children aspect to the mod. It's basically a fork of HentaiPregnancy, that I have been tweaking to match my personal tastes. I see Ed86 has just published something that overlaps what I am doing, but there are enough differences I think that others might be interested in it.

Ul

12 hours ago, gooser said:

Thanks WaxenFigure. Yeah, I wasn't trying to build any kind of real children aspect to the mod. It's basically a fork of HentaiPregnancy, that I have been tweaking to match my personal tastes. I see Ed86 has just published something that overlaps what I am doing, but there are enough differences I think that others might be interested in it.

The thing I learned from my experiment was that the actor name is stored in and retrieved from the ActorBase record and not from the LeveledActorBase like most everything else is.  Multiple actors generated from a single ActorBase will therefore share the same name (naturally) but changing the name of one of them will change the name of all of them.

I would like to see a system put in place that allows, the user to classify different breeds of the same creature for example Death Hounds vs. Canines. Or maybe add them via the UI for those of us that might use monster packs. Such as MiHail's monsters etc... Or possibly be able to edit text files from inside the MCM so they can be tested. I write a lot of my own, but have become frustrated Alt-tabing in and out for testing purposes. Just a wish list, nothing more... you do amazing work Gooser keep it up! Also anyone who likes my Idea feel take and run with it.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, TanKAinJune said:

If I resgister some new Animations,(just like ABC_Standing),Can I use a Custom Subtitle to matching it?

Hard to say, I'm not familiar with that animation - have you looked into how it is registered? Like the tags ?

8 hours ago, TanKAinJune said:

"tags": "Ayasato,Ayasato,Sex,Vaginal,Straight,Missionary,MF"  this?

Yes, the presence of Vaginal and MF tags should allow a unique animation lookup to occur. You just need to author one for this animation. I and others have elaborated on how to do this multiple times in the past.

20 hours ago, gooser said:

You're right. Before I use "name" and not use json_validator,Now I know the right thing to do.

And it seems that there are few words that can be displayed. Can we increase the number of display areas besides reducing the font size?

3 hours ago, TanKAinJune said:

You're right. Before I use "name" and not use json_validator,Now I know the right thing to do.

And it seems that there are few words that can be displayed. Can we increase the number of display areas besides reducing the font size?

I think I tried to fit it so about three lines appear per message. The mod tries to balance space for player messages, NPC messages, and W&T messages.

Excuse me, sorry for being really noob to this mod, but is there a way to tag npc with certain characters? Or does this work with other mod likes paradise fall which might be able to indicate some npc as captive or slave?

Thank you

1 hour ago, divaneam said:

Excuse me, sorry for being really noob to this mod, but is there a way to tag npc with certain characters? Or does this work with other mod likes paradise fall which might be able to indicate some npc as captive or slave?

Thank you

Um, what do you mean by "tag npc with certain characters" ?

Are you talking about abuse textures/tatoos?