so im new to this thread an im confused on what the downloads contain (the two test ones)   one says giants and horses, does that mean WW animations apply to those models?

and does the testing download apply all the animations available for download?

The one that says giants and horses includes all of Panics animations as well as the Werewolf ones.

so im new to this thread an im confused on what the downloads contain (the two test ones)   one says giants and horses, does that mean WW animations apply to those models?

and does the testing download apply all the animations available for download?

The one that says giants and horses includes all of Panics animations as well as the Werewolf ones.

i see, thank you very much

Check the previous page, Dayelyte post in a spoiler tag a 3d model of a idea he had for a 3 werewolf DP.

Hah! Guess that is what happens when you rely on searching, thanks for not mushing my nose in it.

And not only a planned animation, but one of the rare threesome ones, nice.

Still, i would love to see a more intimate two werewolf animation, it's not that often that you meet more than one in-game.

Good job Dayelyte!

I tried your testing mod and I seem to have a bit of an issue. All the animations work perfectly but whenever I start the animations with Aela (when she's in werewolf form at the underforge) she immediatly switches her female werewolf texture to the male one given by the werewolves mod. I tried sexchange during the animation but it stops it. I have unticked the "females use male model" in the werewolf mod just in case but it doesnt seem to help

I tried your testing mod and I seem to have a bit of an issue. All the animations work perfectly but whenever I start the animations with Aela (when she's in werewolf form at the underforge) she immediatly switches her female werewolf texture to the male one given by the werewolves mod. I tried sexchange during the animation but it stops it. I have unticked the "females use male model" in the werewolf mod just in case but it doesnt seem to help

I think that can be "sexlab werewolf" thing, have the same issue. My workaround was istalling mod "Moonlight tales". You can set it to overwrite models for pc and core npcs like vilkas and farkas and aela. Thats the only way i managed to get my character to not change to male ww during sex.

I think that can be "sexlab werewolf" thing, have the same issue. My workaround was istalling mod "Moonlight tales". You can set it to overwrite models for pc and core npcs like vilkas and farkas and aela. Thats the only way i managed to get my character to not change to male ww during sex.

you were right! I uninstalled the werewolves mod now and it works nicely, thank you

Has anybody seen these animations in sexlabwerewolves using the HDT werewolves with the six breasts yet?

What are the odds of some human/werewolf foreplay animations involving the guy/girl, feeling the shewolf up? Or even sucking on em? (Either normal or multibreast)

The HDT werelady with the jubbly six pack currently humps like a just like the male, but the boobs jiggle already... Everytime she collapsed on death i thought I should hear coconuts smacking together.... XD

If these animations are in sexlab werewolves already, what do we need to do to find and view them in-game?

Okay, I'm at least 90% sure I done messed up. The panic horse test animation just wont work, instead of showing the handjob animation it shows some weird reversed doggy animation instead. I did everything as you said. Ran fnis, rebuild sexlab, then reset the animations, but the reverse doggy remains.

So, what'd I do wrong?

I've finally managed to get Skyim loaded and modded on my laptop once more, though having hell with SOS and werewolves for some reason. Males won't equip their " equipment " unless I use the dialog to talk to them. :/

As to your question about the Horse animaion not running, let me check it with the laptop ( so I can use the same file you did ) and see what it does. I'll post an update as soon as I have an answer :)

*edit* Aight just checked it with a brand spanking new install and save game. Panic's horse anim seems to play as it should, with both actors doing their thing. While I don't have Panic's custom mesh installed, I can at least say the animation runs as it should.

That said, let's explore why it doesn't work for you. The test file should be a drag and drop thing that will merge the necessary files into your data directory. ( Data folder from test file should d&d right into the Skyrim main directory )

I cannot know what version of SexLab or Fnis you may be running, but I compiled the behavior files with Fnis 4.0 I believe ( and am running the latest version on my laptop, v5.something I think ) and am running the last non-alpha/beta version of SexLab ( v1.39 I think )

Unless the files didn't overwrite with the testfiles, I'm not certain what would be the root cause here.

Im hoping we will eventually have the ability to play as male werewolves and engage in sex with the females. Are there any plans for simply boy werewolf on girl werewolf?

I tried to get a giant to have sex with my female were wolf.. I hear you have a female giant? That would be a interesting pairing for a male werewolf...

Im hoping we will eventually have the ability to play as male werewolves and engage in sex with the females. Are there any plans for simply boy werewolf on girl werewolf?

I tried to get a giant to have sex with my female were wolf.. I hear you have a female giant? That would be a interesting pairing for a male werewolf...

Chuckle, lots of plans. Hard part is finding the time to make them happen :) That and Max being goofy from time to time. Was serting up scene test today, two actors, nothing overly complicated. Started the keyframing process and moved actor A and set the key. Moved actor B and Max just slows to a crawl. I'm not sure what the hell it was calculating but something about the scene it is not playing nice with. Puzzling.

.....did you try kicking it?

Lol, maybe I'm not good at this tech support business..

Here is an odd thought: did a female troll ever get made? If were gonna throw weird creatures like spriggan and hagravens into this discussion, why the hell not a female troll? XD

"She does it under the bridge for kicks"