oh Dayelyte our lord, how is the next animation coming along?

Very slow, and my apologies for that. Work has picked up considerably as it usually does this time of year and I'm still studying for a certification as well :)

Still trying to make the ww 3-way work, but dunno what it will look like in game. If I can get a spare moment or two away from RL, I can work a bit faster on these :)

Ahh yes, can also assign some blame on Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 :)

I install sexlab werewolf and this one and didn't work, everything seem's to work fine, but any animation start.

I have the last fnis and all required mod, i don't understand . :-/

you a male? cast matchmaker spell on self and werewolf. That's how I tested these. I usually play as the opposite sex since I find male submissive creature dominate a little awkward. :/ (Poor Farkas was never the same after that Dragon destroyed his rear end like Helgen.

Nice job. Can you make a convertion with these poses for other female monsters?

Not without reanimating them from scratch unfortunately. Different critters have different skeletons ( and skeleton sizes for that matter ) so a WW bone will have different spatial coordinates in 3D space than a critter with a larger or smaller skeleton would.

While it may be possible to do a bone map from one skeleton to another, the size difference would throw the whole animation out of whack anyway so it would probably be easier just to reanimate the whole thing from scratch :)

Chuckle: No :D

After fighting with a WW 3-way and getting nothing but mesh issues, I've set aside the WW scene and will try some other ideas.

Note: The cow is too damn tall and it just looks odd if you drop it down low enough to line things up. That or the dragonborn is going to need a stool to stand on :/ ( Or drink a few liters of some " Essence of the Dragon" potions )

After fighting with a WW 3-way and getting nothing but mesh issues, I've set aside the WW scene and will try some other ideas.

Note: The cow is too damn tall and it just looks odd if you drop it down low enough to line things up. That or the dragonborn is going to need a stool to stand on :/ ( Or drink a few liters of some " Essence of the Dragon" potions )

Check into man on knees, dog standing on all fours?

So that means no werewolf animations? T_T

Who says that the dragonborn has to go down on the knees?

if she/he really want to do this she/he will be able to stand on the feet, the legs wide enough spred to fit below it and to not fall other, she/he could grab the fur to hold the upper body up.

But let me guess: Wide spread legs = mesh distortion/mesh error?

If you wanted to go for cows next, is there a decent idle of cows sort of laying, lounging around that you could use as a starting point?  Given their size, if the cow was in a sort of laying on its side position, you could then kneel the male down behind it or something.  Not much room to show cow's reaction to things, but then I can't imagine a cow being especially expressive in that particular situation.  

I just realised how much thought I've put into this little predicament since reading the new posts.  The logistics of cow humping animations.  What...

Hello I was just wondering how I can Install these animations? And get them working in game? I'm sorry if this has already been answered. And is some one can be kind to link the requirements I all ready have FNIS.   

Edit think I got it working now. Thanks for these awesome animations. 

I'd still like to see more aggressive female animations; werewolf or not. :P

Now that is a thing! Aggressive female werewolf animation FTW! :D

More of all: female non-werewolf raping werewolf male... cowgirl style... hot... :sleepy:

If in some distant future master Dayelyte will grant us those animations, I'll be more than happy. :D

Heh, trying to lay a Werewolf out flat causes major mesh issues in the Glute areas. So while the Female WW had no issues to speak of, both males had enough distortions to make me unhappy with it. I'm certainly not tired of doing WW animations, just can be difficult to get the positions to work as expected sometimes.

With the introduction of SOS into the Werewolves, it should be easier to do some oral stuff and / or other positions previously impossible due to the baseball bat sized equipment the male WW was wielding.

I can say the cow mesh was certainly not designed to spread the legs apart :) Nor squat for that matter. lol

I have an animation going for the chicken ( of all things ) but I wanted to end it on a silly note so I'm still experimenting with that. Trying to do an inflation or chicken-swelling-like-a-balloon sort of thing, but the mesh isn't really weighted for that and so far I'm just ending up with a really large chicken :/ Would be hilarious to pair the climax scene with the exploding chicken mod :D

RL has been pure chaos lately so my animating time has been really suffering. Can't tell the folks at work " You handle it, I've got horny chicken issues to deal with ! " without finding myself undergoing some sort of mandatory psych eval lol

With the introduction of SOS into the Werewolves, it should be easier to do some oral stuff and / or other positions previously impossible due to the baseball bat sized equipment the male WW was wielding.

Make his dick smaller ? :( why bother after that lol

Heh.

In a related note, I fired up SecondLife for the first time in years just to see what's changed. I thought the meshes and animations in Skyrim had issues . . . oy.

Couldn't remember how to do damn near anything ( my account is nine years old lol ) but did note that mesh avatars are now possible. Still takes forever to load an area up and overall the population isn't what it used to be :)

Surprised it still lives on to be honest.

I can see these animations making Skyrim a... colourful place.  Maybe there could even be a story behind the weirdness sure to ensue as Random Sex mod uses these.  Everyone gets off cart at Helgen.  Names being read off, halfway through the list Ulfric just thinks "I'm bored" as Tullius gets ready to make a big, impressive speech that will surely make all these traitors realise how silly they were.  Ulfric completely ignores the General as he helps himself to the fine-looking chicken over there.  The entire town is stunned as Ulfric undoes his own bindings as if by magic and bones some chicken senseless in the middle of the road.  Everyone's suddenly having a lot of trouble justifying why any war ever involved this man.  Ulfirc stares Tullius in the eyes as he has his way with the fowl, as if daring the General to interrupt.  By the time Ulfric's done, the uppity Stormcloak that interupts the sermon walks up the the executioner and says "You know what?  Just kill me", remaining Stormcloaks nodding their heads in agreement, unable to pull their confused gazes away from their leader and his bird.  Ulfric then replaces the bindings he took off and stands there as if nothing happened.  Alduin, who saw this whole thing, decides Ulfric's doing a fine job of freaking people out and decides to go burn down a different village.  After all, they looked like they were mostly ready to kill themselves and each other anyway.

And that's the story of how Jarl Ulfric the Chickenfucker saved Helgen from a dragon, earning an official pardon for his... creative means of deterring giant firebreathing lizards.

Make his dick smaller ? :( why bother after that lol

Heh.

In a related note, I fired up SecondLife for the first time in years just to see what's changed. I thought the meshes and animations in Skyrim had issues . . . oy.

Couldn't remember how to do damn near anything ( my account is nine years old lol ) but did note that mesh avatars are now possible. Still takes forever to load an area up and overall the population isn't what it used to be :)

Surprised it still lives on to be honest.

I only got on SL again a while ago for bestiality purposes.... >.>

It's dying off...slowly. Hopefully it goes away for good, kind of like myspace. :P

Anyway did you see my suggestion? Man on knee, dog on all fours? That might workout better than the cow....but if we wanted those, there's plenty of big ugly women mods-oh I'm sorry I mean big 'beautiful' *pukes* women mods. XD