Well, there are a few existing wolf / dog sequences out there already unless you're referring to a male actor > female wolf of which I know of no animations with that pairing yet.

I know folks have been asking for Spriggans, Skeevers, and Reiklings ( and even a vote for the poor cow in Whiterun ) so there is still a lot of material to work with, just have to find the time to make it happen :)

Usually I'll take an idea and run a test with the meshes to see if it is viable. The netch was an example of that and it turns out that would be difficult to do while maintaining the quality folks want at the same time.

Something I need to look into is how the scripts work for characters to " summon " ( for lack of a better word ) the props they use. Example being the barmaids start the whole sweeping bit and a broom just materializes in their hands. If I can figure that one out, can do solo sequences with "toys".

Lots of ideas, no idea if they're doable yet, but lots of ideas :D

i stumbled on to this author http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22658-suludis-adult-animations-wip/?hl=wip+werewolf&do=findComment&comment=563713 who designed this  man_dog_doggy2.rar, haven't seen any more versions, hopping it will end up being a mod. Tentacle sex animations are somewhat rare. Don't know if Reiklings will scale with Sexlab animations, mostly cause their child size. Spriggans are just knotty, they got wood all the time (sorry couldn't help it), skeevers are almost the size of dogs, really surprised no one animated them yet. sequences with toys hu. Fnis idle spells add that broom sweep for the player, Perhaps speaking with Fnis might help there.

As of your current missionary WW animation, great stuff :) . I feel the sequence, to me should go 2, 3, then 1. (that's my view) Looking forward to seeing more :D keep it up

redownloaded the missionary one for the new scene but it wasn't in there. which download was it put in?

If you're using the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar file, it will be the Werewolf_MissionaryTest_Ax_Sy.hkx files. 

It seems I forgot to add the new scene to the WW_Missionary.rar file :| 

Apologies. 

I went ahead and added them, but culled the .gif files from the download to cut the filesize down to something reasonable.  See why below. Should be three scenes in the file now for both human and werewolf if you're using the standalone animation files. 

The aforementioned SexLab_testing file already has them in there. 

*I'm travelling atm so I don't have access to my nice and fast internet.  For security, I'm bouncing this connection off of a SSH tunnel back home so I'm limited to my maximum upload speed which isn't near what my download normally is*

I see 3 files in the WW_Missionary file but still can't get the new one to work. It might be the way I'm putting the files in. I didnt know where the Werewolf_Missionarytest_human or the Werewolf_Missionarytest files went so I put all of them in both the Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature folder and the Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature folder. Perhaps doing that its causing an error? Which file goes where?

here's kind of a combo between a question and a suggestion :D

Ever thought about making more aggresive/female dominant animations? As far as i know it hasnt been done before, not even with human animations. I'm thinking about stuff like for example if you do it for a female werewolf: Have the werewolf pin him down with her arms pushing him down while she rides him. Could also make random moments where the male tries to kind of break free or move away from it but the werewolf just pins him down again by his arms/chest and continues even faster.

^ although thats more of a rape than just dominant play ((would still love to see it))

Or like someone has already mentioned, the werewolf standing or sitting while she guides the male characters head into licking her off

Regarding female dragons....it may be against the spirit of Skyrim, but reduced scale dragons could compensate for the size difference. They'd be more like small drakes then ;)

In fact, isn't there something already like that in one of those popular mods that add more monsters?

Yeah, i was thinking you could scale it down enough so that the male actor could have the female dragons tail ontop of the male actors left shoulder and he can hold it with his left arm and the right hand on her behind :)

Whoa Whoa Whoa, hold the phone. there's a mod that adds female horses to the game? Could you share a link to that?

Also, thanks for sharing that Better shaped female monster mod, I like the new look of hagravens. It's still grotesque, but not silly. 

Yep, just Slof's Horses. It's all horses instead of mixing genders though. He removed everything from nexus so you have to go through some forums to get the files unfortunately.

There's also Gary's Real Mare Horse Mod at Nexus but I haven't tried it.

redownloaded the missionary one for the new scene but it wasn't in there. which download was it put in?

If you're using the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar file, it will be the Werewolf_MissionaryTest_Ax_Sy.hkx files. 

It seems I forgot to add the new scene to the WW_Missionary.rar file :| 

Apologies. 

I went ahead and added them, but culled the .gif files from the download to cut the filesize down to something reasonable.  See why below. Should be three scenes in the file now for both human and werewolf if you're using the standalone animation files. 

The aforementioned SexLab_testing file already has them in there. 

*I'm travelling atm so I don't have access to my nice and fast internet.  For security, I'm bouncing this connection off of a SSH tunnel back home so I'm limited to my maximum upload speed which isn't near what my download normally is*

I see 3 files in the WW_Missionary file but still can't get the new one to work. It might be the way I'm putting the files in. I didnt know where the Werewolf_Missionarytest_human or the Werewolf_Missionarytest files went so I put all of them in both the Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature folder and the Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature folder. Perhaps doing that its causing an error? Which file goes where?

Instead of going that route,  try the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar file.  It WILL overwrite a file or two ( which ones it does are in the readme file ) but if you follow the process in that readme file,  you should be able to see any of the animations I've done so far. It adds the animation files to the necessary folders,  adds in the needed behavior files and updates the SexLab script responsible for running them.  Should be a three step process,  drag and drop the folder from the rar file where it's supposed to go, run FNIS for users and, once in game, reset the Animation Registry in SexLab under the repair and clean tab I believe.

You really just can't add the animations themselves to the SexLab folders as the scripts within SexLab would need to be modified so SexLab can even see them as well as updating the behavior files within FNIS. 

Regarding female dragons....it may be against the spirit of Skyrim, but reduced scale dragons could compensate for the size difference. They'd be more like small drakes then ;)

In fact, isn't there something already like that in one of those popular mods that add more monsters?

Any time the animation kicked in it would shrink the dragon down to whatever size it was scaled to in the animation.  I think this is what happened with the Chaurus animations where the critter keeps trying to reset its size. 

Smaller dragon sizes remind me of the Reluctant Dragon stories lol

here's kind of a combo between a question and a suggestion :D

Ever thought about making more aggresive/female dominant animations? As far as i know it hasnt been done before, not even with human animations. I'm thinking about stuff like for example if you do it for a female werewolf: Have the werewolf pin him down with her arms pushing him down while she rides him. Could also make random moments where the male tries to kind of break free or move away from it but the werewolf just pins him down again by his arms/chest and continues even faster.

^ although thats more of a rape than just dominant play ((would still love to see it))

Or like someone has already mentioned, the werewolf standing or sitting while she guides the male characters head into licking her off

Possibility is there but with limitations.  I can't get her down low enough if her male " victim " is flat on the ground without really causing mesh distortions in the werewolf.  Is why I had to bring the male up off the ground a bit to compensate for this limitation. 

I'm looking at an oral scene, but trying to figure out what motions to put into place without the scene being "boring" for lack of a better term. 

I think I may be doing something wrong.

I rolled a female for my current play through, so when I use the animations on myself and a random werewolf, I do my regular animations while the werewolf just sits there.

Exact same thing happens if I do it to a random male passerby.

Any asistance on this matter?

This looks interesting, any interest in making animations with the oposite gender, ie male werewolf and female human/elf/orc/yougettheidea?

I think my woodelf would enjoy it if her lover suddenly turned into a werewolf ;)

Panic has made a couple of male werewolf, female humanoid.

I think a neat mod idea would be if the PC is married he gets a message that his wife has been poisoned with werewolf blood and cursed with uncontrollable changes ala the cursed Hircine's ring. The only cure is from the temple of Dibella and I thing you all can see where it goes from there. A partial cure replaces blood lust with the other kind. :-p

If she's already a werewolf then the curse part of uncontrollable changes can still apply.

Maybe add a quest to get ingredients for the partial cure from a temple full of succubi :-)

Have an addon to some of the other mods like lover's comfort or enhanced spouses which randomly causes a werewolf shift to replace planned sex.

I suppose the opposite gender for a male spouse could apply with the original animations but those look kind of uncomfortable!

That might be fun if I can stay motivated. :D

This looks interesting, any interest in making animations with the oposite gender, ie male werewolf and female human/elf/orc/yougettheidea?

I think my woodelf would enjoy it if her lover suddenly turned into a werewolf ;)

From me unlikely as the game is chock full of Male > Female animations already.  Animators are somewhat gender biased it seems.  My goal is to do the things that we're lacking if at all possible after determining if it can be done at all :D

I suspect I'm having way more fun than I should with this, but I love it nonetheless <3

CjXkv9b.png6fyrXNh.pngebhl4id.pngCNIDk02.pngIVDGDMc.pngnU4UYy2.pngFUumoXb.pngHMJhlbC.pngRiABgtu.png0Ve0U2B.pngO11jgl6.pngGnAWfa1.pngC7hCKB2.pngIZnQSDY.pngZMI4hcp.jpg8RL3fDF.pnghmjWAmF.jpgKoQQ3Iw.pngsaWNHw0.pngKEU8h4H.jpgK2QGv0u.pngLkp41qW.pngALJUJFA.pngLibQTcZ.pngldJoj8U.pngx6TaaeC.pngvTUYYnB.pngvFrMctB.pngGBzu352.pngecIqzF0.pngkThq2Qq.png1vuB9Ga.pngV9u0XKN.pngLjIdclu.pngqIxJsk3.png8GArpnw.pngRqnY31d.pngmO9PO4J.pnguWoESqF.pngBroIlvz.png5uoOR4w.pngqgyGZq0.pngffmHFPO.jpg

Miss Bonjovi , where did you get the 6 breasted werewolf mod!!!? I do not know if you got my pm, but please I want this mod! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I keep checking this thread regulary everyday, even though there are no current new animations, whenever i open this thread i get amazed by the ones i've already seen every single time <3

Dayelyte, never stop because your animations are a masterpiece and you're a talent!

now that i fanned all over you...How you doing? :D

edit: If you're in shortage of ideas (which i doubt since people here tend to have quite a lot of things to suggest)...Ever thought about doing stuff with the female vampire form? ;)

Have you ever considered lesbian werewolf on player?

Don't think I've seen that done yet.

I have a concept layout of male oral on female werewolf, but I haven't progressed very far with it yet as I'm not able to animate this week due to being out of town.  Doing it the other way around will get tricky but I'll see if the mesh can handle it. 

I keep checking this thread regulary everyday, even though there are no current new animations, whenever i open this thread i get amazed by the ones i've already seen every single time <3

Dayelyte, never stop because your animations are a masterpiece and you're a talent!

now that i fanned all over you...How you doing? :D

edit: If you're in shortage of ideas (which i doubt since people here tend to have quite a lot of things to suggest)...Ever thought about doing stuff with the female vampire form? ;)

Chuckle. Not a terrible shortage of ideas, just I've been out of town and away from my primary computer for the past week.  Have network concepts on the brain ( eight hours class theory followed by five to six hours of going back over it in the hotel at night ).  I should be back on schedule by mid-next week though. 

In related news, my new laptop is now enroute and will replace my nearly six year old Alienware M17x.  I can't complain about this laptop as it's held up to daily use for many years without a hitch.  While still functional, it's definitely showing its age hardware wise. Time to retire it I suppose,  it's certainly earned it.   Hopefully its successor will be cut from the same stock.

As far as a female vampire form goes, do you refer to the standard female vampire or the Vampire Lord form ? 

Chuckle. Not a terrible shortage of ideas, just I've been out of town and away from my primary computer for the past week.  Have network concepts on the brain ( eight hours class theory followed by five to six hours of going back over it in the hotel at night ).  I should be back on schedule by mid-next week though. 

In related news, my new laptop is now enroute and will replace my nearly six year old Alienware M17x.  I can't complain about this laptop as it's held up to daily use for many years without a hitch.  While still functional, it's definitely showing its age hardware wise. Time to retire it I suppose,  it's certainly earned it.   Hopefully its successor will be cut from the same stock.

As far as a female vampire form goes, do you refer to the standard female vampire or the Vampire Lord form ? 

i ment the vampire lord form

sounds like you're quite a busy man, yeah i know what you mean. My PC is over 5 years old, it's doing its job but its getting quite derpy lately and vulnerable

Hello Dayelyte, could you see if it's possible make an animation for argonians f**king themselves with their own tail?

I don't think the mesh / bones contained within the Khajiit / Argonian tails will allow for such flexibility.  The bones are really too long within the tails and too few in number to allow for such a thing :D

Hello Dayelyte, could you see if it's possible make an animation for argonians f**king themselves with their own tail?

I don't think the mesh / bones contained within the Khajiit / Argonian tails will allow for such flexibility.  The bones are really too long within the tails and too few in number to allow for such a thing :D

*grumble* Bethesda has always seemed to tack on tails as if it were an afterthought. They're pretty poorly done compared to games like, say, Guild Wars 2....the cats - the Charr - there have beautifully animated, lively tails. Whereas in TES, they jerk and bob all about as if they're just a stick attached to the tailbone.

They're pretty close.  Only five bones make up the tail, all evenly spaced along the length.  So you can imagine the bend radius of the tail based on that :(

I dislike the tails so much I usually just disable them.