Hmmm. I've run into a problem I have not yet encountered.

I have the chicken animation ready to go. Everything converted, the FNIS animation list built, etc, etc. Same as the others I've done. The human side of things went smoothly. The chicken, on the other hand, did not.

Since the chicken has no pre-existing custom animations for SexLab in place, I think I'm missing some critical FNIS files to generate the behavior files as the Fnis for modders throws a 2020 error at me when I try to run the animation list through the generator. ( folder / filename mismatch ) Or it may be due to the chicken files falling under the actors / ambient folder. Who knows ?

I suspect the same issue will present itself for any new species that doesn't already have custom animations in place via SexLab so it's something I'll need to figure out before attempting new animations.

Any of you modder types run into this issue and if so, what was the fix for it ? Taking a guess but thinking the modification of the existing behavior files. ( I'll go through the Fnis docs again when I get home, but was curious if you've run into this issue or not

*update*

I think I have it figured out. Had to modify the new Fnis animation list name to reflect it belongs to the chicken. Ran the generator and it appears to have done its thing.

However, I discovered that while I reloaded Skyrim on my laptop, it seems I neglected to reinstall the creation kit :/ So, I'll do so when I get home this evening, test the animation in game and post the files shortly thereafter. Swear if it isn't one thing it's a dozen lol

Whelp, like I said.  If it isn't one thing it' a dozen :|

I have everything done. Converted, edited, compiled and in place.  One problem, the matchmaker spell will not trigger the chicken at all.  Gives me the whole " Spell fizzles and fails to effect Chicken " thing :|  To add to the confusion, if you target the chicken and open up the console, SexLab reports the race as Rabbit.  Added everything to the script that I thought would be required, but can't get it operational.  Beats the hell out of me. 

I edited the script as usual.  Added the " race property ChickenRace auto " line to the script as well since no one has done chickens yet.  SexLab won't even start the animation, so I'm at a loss to explain the why behind it. 

I'll post the files in the event anyone can ever get them working but, as of this writing, I am unable to do so. :( If you can, I would be all ears to know how you did it.

post-103460-0-42282500-1397880596_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-59867800-1397880598_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-16166400-1397880600_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-56841300-1397880604_thumb.gif

Whelp, like I said.  If it isn't one thing it' a dozen :|

I have everything done. Converted, edited, compiled and in place.  One problem, the matchmaker spell will not trigger the chicken at all.  Gives me the whole " Spell fizzles and fails to effect Chicken " thing :|  To add to the confusion, if you target the chicken and open up the console, SexLab reports the race as Rabbit.  Added everything to the script that I thought would be required, but can't get it operational.  Beats the hell out of me. 

I edited the script as usual.  Added the " race property ChickenRace auto " line to the script as well since no one has done chickens yet.  SexLab won't even start the animation, so I'm at a loss to explain the why behind it. 

I'll post the files in the event anyone can ever get them working but, as of this writing, I am unable to do so. :( If you can, I would be all ears to know how you did it.

Those are absolutely incredible.

**snip**

You might need to manually define the chicken... 

Edit:  Fuuuuuu long ass post. I'll just pm you my creature list so you can see what I mean while I go tinker and see if I can get them working

I know you're pretty much swarmed with suggestions and that you dont have lots of time but have a couple of ideas for new animations, when you've got time, feel free to consider some of it :D

3-way werewolf, male player and two werewolf females (Yes I know you're sick of those WW animations xD)

Female troll - anything can be done here, doggy, oral, missionary, cowgirl

Hagraven

Female vampire lord (transformed) <- This one would be most exciting I think, also, note that there are a couple of nude skins for the transformed vampire lords so i'd definetly consider that.

On top of that, I'd also like to add that there arent any dominant female beast animations. By that I dont mean female beasts fucking a male with a strapon, I mean more of a "Shut up and fuck me" If you know what i mean :D the first phase of werewolf behind animation you did kind of captures that ;)

Anyways good job with the chicken animation, cant say I expected the choice of animal but the animations are neat!

Cant run the chicken animation.Is something that I do it wrong?

I REALLY like your animations so much.I know that you are full of suggestions for new animations.I like the idea of 3some with 2 fem werewolf,also there are many variety of positions with man and fem werewolf having fun.Hope to see more animations pretty soon.

I know you're pretty much swarmed with suggestions and that you dont have lots of time but have a couple of ideas for new animations, when you've got time, feel free to consider some of it :D

3-way werewolf, male player and two werewolf females (Yes I know you're sick of those WW animations xD)

Hagraven

Female vampire lord (transformed) <- This one would be most exciting I think, also, note that there are a couple of nude skins for the transformed vampire lords so i'd definetly consider that.

On top of that, I'd also like to add that there arent any dominant female beast animations. By that I dont mean female beasts fucking a male with a strapon, I mean more of a "Shut up and fuck me" If you know what i mean :D the first phase of werewolf behind animation you did kind of captures that ;)

Anyways good job with the chicken animation, cant say I expected the choice of animal but the animations are neat!

I was actually thinking that we need to add Hagraven to SexLab,especially considering someone is mostly done on their work making the Hagraven nude.

Cant run the chicken animation.Is something that I do it wrong?

I REALLY like your animations so much.I know that you are full of suggestions for new animations.I like the idea of 3some with 2 fem werewolf,also there are many variety of positions with man and fem werewolf having fun.Hope to see more animations pretty soon.

No, nothing wrong on your end. Chickens are new to SexLab so I have some other work in the Creation Kit to due before they will work in game. Will let you know when they're ready.

Wow, even a chicken? I would've figured you'd move on to hagravens, falmer, or some four legged creature. Um.. good work? I mean, the animation is fluid and I plan to install your mod, but I dont think I'll e indulging in chickens hahaha.

chuckle, yeah. I wanted to do something a little silly this time :D Wanted to inflate the chicken in the final scene, but scaling any bone only made the entire chicken larger vs a localized swelling :) If I can tie the end scene into the exploding chicken mod, it would be hilarious :)

Hagraven

I was actually thinking that we need to add Hagraven to SexLab,especially considering someone is mostly done on their work making the Hagraven nude.

Hagravens would have the same issues I have with the chicken since they're not part of SexLab yet. Once I get the chicken issue figured out, I should be able to apply the same technique to any currently non-supported race.

Having owned and had to work with chickens, I can only think of how annoying it would be keeping them held in place. Those birds can be pretty agile when they think something's going to eat them.

Yes, just trying to catch one when they're having none of it is an epic event. I live with a large parrot and when he decides he's not going into his cage, my job becomes infinitely more difficult.

2900638_t.gif

LOL

I know :D Were genetics thrown out of the equation, imagine what the offspring would look like :) Pop a human head on a chicken body and we'll just skip uncanny valley and move right into the wtf-abyss lol

LOL

I know :D Were genetics thrown out of the equation, imagine what the offspring would look like :) Pop a human head on a chicken body and we'll just skip uncanny valley and move right into the wtf-abyss lol

And if genetics will chose different option? :D  Human body with chicken head, chicken legs, wings instead arms... Oh, wait... It may be one of the harpy types...  :blink:  No matter then...  ^_^

Hey, I just wanted to drop a note that these are some lovely animations. I really like the facial animations and other little touches, like the tail wag and basically all the moving and touching the werewolf does- it makes the female partner look like a much more active participant in the sex, like she's enjoying herself and getting into it and not just sitting there like a log.  (I realize that most log-like animations are due to Animations Are Hard, rather than the animator's intent to have the woman be passive, but it sometimes comes off that way.) Plus, the touching and tail wagging and such adds a little more affection to the sex, which makes the acts much more interesting to me. :D

The chicken one's a bit disturbing though... :-/;)

lol yeah, the chicken one is a bit disturbing :D  To be honest, we have no control over facial expressions as the game engine lacks the controls necessary ( some minimal ability in the player character using expressions, but they work if and when they want to. )

Trying to express emotion without those controls makes it tough to do. 

In a related note,  I am able to get the chickens working in game ( Cyndi is also persuing it ), but something isn't playing nice.  For some reason it looks like the chicken scales up a bit and is way too high ( about head level ) when the animation starts in game.  I don't think there is any scaling keys within the Max scene, but I'll have to go look. I'm actually hoping there is because that's easy to fix.  If not, then I'm puzzled as to what's causing it.

If I set the scale on the chicken to about .85, the animation plays as expected, though with every scene transition the scale issue returns.  ( similar to the chaurus issues )

Trust me when I say it feels a bit odd stalking the farms around Whiterun for chickens to volunteer as test subjects . . . . :D

2900638_t.gif

LOL

Where do you think Hagravens come from?

2900638_t.gif

LOL

Where do you think Hagravens come from?

New plugins for the pregnancy mods, incoming.

Not sure. The chicken happened while testing different critters. The cow mesh doesn't play well if you, well, do anything other than have the cow just stand there. Was trying a three way ww setup, but those meshes don't play well for the one who is on bottom. So did the chicken just to see lol.

Not much telling what I'll do next. Tough part is finding the time to animate. Work and RL is in chaos mode atm, so I try to work on the animations as I can.