... that chicken animation. O_o

Anyhow, any plans on making some naughty animations with spriggans and flame atronachs? I know there's some animations of spriggans with Sanguine's Debauchery but I'd love some more of that stuff. Flame Atronachs would make great cock sheaths for conjurers and travelers alike. And as someone mentioned Wisp Mothers would be swell as well.

I am looking at the flame atronoch as the next animation. Just need to find the skeleton.hkx file for it and start testing what the mesh limits are.

A hen animation! Every time I come by to see what's new there's something amazing awaiting around the corner. I love this stuff! <3

Chuckle, one of the few that didn't question the sanity of such an animation :) Some don't mind it, but most are like " Chickens ? Whut ? " lol

A hen animation! Every time I come by to see what's new there's something amazing awaiting around the corner. I love this stuff! <3

Chuckle, one of the few that didn't question the sanity of such an animation :) Some don't mind it, but most are like " Chickens ? Whut ? " lol

Personally, I check this thread daily just to see what you've come up with.  I thought that animation was hilarious and can't wait to implement it in-game.  Ought to make for some great quest conversation-interrupters.

Seriously, your work is top-notch stuff.  Looking forward to what you come up with next (when time permits).

Initial testing of the Flame Atronoch seems promising.  No major mesh deformity issues that I can see from simple poses.  The skeleton isn't as complex as a typical one.  Not as many fingers and a whole LOT less bones than your usual XP-32 variety. :D

Any particular position you all would want to see with this one ?

Could someone explain how to install these animations. i have sexlab 1.54

The animations are built to work on version 1.39, any later and they will not function correctly. Download the animations for the werewolf or chicken, and use Nexus Mod Manager to install them. after that open the game, load your recent save and go to SexLab's in the mod UI, select the option to clean and rebuild the animations of SexLab, exit out of the menu and wait for it to finish.

In order to use them, you will have to use a controller mod, Like matchmaking or Puppetmaster, in order to control the creatures and start the animations. If it doesn't work, each of the animations you downloaded will have a readme in them that can explain the process better.

Initial testing of the Flame Atronoch seems promising.  No major mesh deformity issues that I can see from simple poses.  The skeleton isn't as complex as a typical one.  Not as many fingers and a whole LOT less bones than your usual XP-32 variety. :D

Waddya think about this one? Get it? It's called the fire hydrant and it's a flame atro- okay I'll leave.

riding him on top, just like with the werewolf animation but backwards/facing other direction, maybe to spice it up have her reach down with her hand and play with his balls. Also as far as i've seen that werewolf animation is more focused on the human thrusting upwards-- you can have the human just lie down and relax in this one while the atronarch goes crazy all the way through xD

^ would love to see that one

Oral with the human licking atronarch's hot (pun intended) kitten.  <- suggestion number 2

Can a effect be added to the animation itself?

Just asking as the poor dragonborn might want to use a frost spell on herself/himself to ensure her/his private parts don't get burned.

i'm really looking foward to this animation as i was already looking for a sex animation with a flame atronach for a bonus scene of APPS.

So thanks for that in advance.

i would need oral and/or riding. But if it's something different (which is hopefully easy to create), i'll just go with w/e awesome animation you come up with.

The animations are built to work on version 1.39, any later and they will not function correctly. Download the animations for the werewolf or chicken, and use Nexus Mod Manager to install them. after that open the game, load your recent save and go to SexLab's in the mod UI, select the option to clean and rebuild the animations of SexLab, exit out of the menu and wait for it to finish.

In order to use them, you will have to use a controller mod, Like matchmaking or Puppetmaster, in order to control the creatures and start the animations. If it doesn't work, each of the animations you downloaded will have a readme in them that can explain the process better.

Thank for explanation.

She should explode while having an orgasm :-p

This could actually be kinda interesting in a role-playing aspect. It'd be extra work, but how about a separate finisher that'd have a low chance of forcing the Flame Atronach into exploding? Could mayhaps be worked into a mod of some sort where it deals a significant amount of fire damage.

And I wouldn't say no to an oral animation. Atronach performing on the male/futa? :3

Initial testing of the Flame Atronoch seems promising. No major mesh deformity issues that I can see from simple poses. The skeleton isn't as complex as a typical one. Not as many fingers and a whole LOT less bones than your usual XP-32 variety. :D

Can a effect be added to the animation itself?

Just asking as the poor dragonborn might want to use a frost spell on herself/himself to ensure her/his private parts don't get burned.

i'm really looking foward to this animation as i was already looking for a sex animation with a flame atronach for a bonus scene of APPS.

So thanks for that in advance.

i would need oral and/or riding. But if it's something different (which is hopefully easy to create), i'll just go with w/e awesome animation you come up with.

The name of the mod escapes me atm, but there are some rings that have some different effects for the wearer. Eye candy only, but the player looks like they're covered in scales or ice or even ghost modes so the actor is partially transparent. ( makes the SL scenes interesting )

It's in the Steam workshop, but be damned if I can recall the name. RingFX or something I think.

*edit*

My memory hasn't totally failed me,  it's just dislexic | cixelsid :D    It's called FX Rings and can be found over on the Nexus.  Adds

all sorts of effects to the character when wearing them. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39316/?

She should explode while having an orgasm :-p

This could actually be kinda interesting in a role-playing aspect. It'd be extra work, but how about a separate finisher that'd have a low chance of forcing the Flame Atronach into exploding? Could mayhaps be worked into a mod of some sort where it deals a significant amount of fire damage.

And I wouldn't say no to an oral animation. Atronach performing on the male/futa? :3

lol. The same could be done for the chickens since the exploding chicken mod is out there already :)

Thank for explanation.

Technically, the animations themselves will work under any SL release ( or any other mod that uses them ) it's the scripting that triggers them that needs to be updated to work with the newer releases.

I think you guys are forgetting a really good reason not to do a flame atronach animation... they are only summoned for a very short time. I think at master level you can get a thrall version that stays but you might want to make sure that counts as the same actor. Any way its a very late game spell so only high level mage chars will ever see them.

The name of the mod escapes me atm, but there are some rings that have some different effects for the wearer. Eye candy only, but the player looks like they're covered in scales or ice or even ghost modes so the actor is partially transparent. ( makes the SL scenes interesting )

It's in the Steam workshop, but be damned if I can recall the name. RingFX or something I think.

This was my question, if i have to add an effect myself or if it can be part of the animation.

if i have to do it, i'll have to figure out a way on how to add frost effect shaders to schlongs to stay true to the Markydaysaid comics, which the bonus scene is supposed to resemble.

The effect would need to be scripted I think.  Remember, the animation just drives the movement of the bones,  nothing more. 

That said, I think PizzaGuy wanted a reverse cowgirl sort of setup.  Concept for such a thing follows:

post-103460-0-45733800-1398813162_thumb.jpg

Ok. And seeing what it could look like, i understand that focusing on the private parts only would be senseless, as the players toon would have burn marks on the hands and other body parts.

Mmmhhh... got to see if there's a suiting magic effect that can easily be recognized as counter measure to the heat of the flame atronach.

Thanks anyway and keep doing what you're doing ... as longs as it's more animations of pure awesomeness. :P

I think you guys are forgetting a really good reason not to do a flame atronach animation... they are only summoned for a very short time. I think at master level you can get a thrall version that stays but you might want to make sure that counts as the same actor. Any way its a very late game spell so only high level mage chars will ever see them.

Mighty Magicka Skyrim changes alot of stuff. With that mod, once my Conjuration reaches 100 I can dual cast summon with a duration of around 15 minutes. Use the Uncapper and the duration goes even longer.