you sir are amazing

Thanks.  I'm actually new to animation but not new to 3D.  I'm a longtime Softimage user but have always done stills.  Figured I would stick my toes into the animation waters and see what happened.  Probably a good thing since Autodesk just announced they were going to quit offering Softimage past 2015. 

Aight, craziness from yesterdays animation aside, I am uploading Scene 3 of the missionary position ( though technically I suppose it isn't missionary anymore ) to the animation files and the testfile.  I've reordered the script a bit so that the BehindTest, OntopTest and now the MissionaryTest are under their own functions instead of being in the compilation as they were originally. 

I won't get much of a chance to animate next week as I have a Certification Test I need to study for.  Right now my brain is overloaded with Cisco terminology.  I'll keep an eye on the forums, but I will not have access to my desktop next week so I'll be a bit limited in what I can do. 

Well, there are a few existing wolf / dog sequences out there already unless you're referring to a male actor > female wolf of which I know of no animations with that pairing yet.

I know folks have been asking for Spriggans, Skeevers, and Reiklings ( and even a vote for the poor cow in Whiterun ) so there is still a lot of material to work with, just have to find the time to make it happen :)

Usually I'll take an idea and run a test with the meshes to see if it is viable. The netch was an example of that and it turns out that would be difficult to do while maintaining the quality folks want at the same time.

Something I need to look into is how the scripts work for characters to " summon " ( for lack of a better word ) the props they use. Example being the barmaids start the whole sweeping bit and a broom just materializes in their hands. If I can figure that one out, can do solo sequences with "toys".

Lots of ideas, no idea if they're doable yet, but lots of ideas :D

Well, there are a few existing wolf / dog sequences out there already unless you're referring to a male actor > female wolf of which I know of no animations with that pairing yet.

I know folks have been asking for Spriggans, Skeevers, and Reiklings ( and even a vote for the poor cow in Whiterun ) so there is still a lot of material to work with, just have to find the time to make it happen :)

Usually I'll take an idea and run a test with the meshes to see if it is viable. The netch was an example of that and it turns out that would be difficult to do while maintaining the quality folks want at the same time.

Something I need to look into is how the scripts work for characters to " summon " ( for lack of a better word ) the props they use. Example being the barmaids start the whole sweeping bit and a broom just materializes in their hands. If I can figure that one out, can do solo sequences with "toys".

Spriggans would be cool. something like that they catch you and force you to mastrubate or... they summoon Vines and yea,

you know what happens next. *-*

Well and if we really get a cow Animation its time for a "more cow spawns" mod lol xD.

Or even a werecow mod that you can turn into a cow and rape people.(ok maybe not this one)

And im still wondering if, and if yes, then when we will se some Lesbian werewolf animations :D

That would be :cool: a Hairy Situation.

you sir are amazing

Thanks.  I'm actually new to animation but not new to 3D.  I'm a longtime Softimage user but have always done stills.  Figured I would stick my toes into the animation waters and see what happened.  Probably a good thing since Autodesk just announced they were going to quit offering Softimage past 2015. 

wait, you're new to the whole animating bussines? Wow. Well tell you what, compared to some people that call themselves good animatiors, your animations are absolutely amazing. sounds like i'm just sugarcoating but they really are quite a masterpiece and i'd love to see more. Would also love to see mods with these animations included (yes i know you're not planning on making mods for that :) )

also i have a question, how long does it take to make an animation like that? I dont know much about animating but i have a feeling it takes quite a lot of work

I am in love with these animations!!! The female werewolf is so sexy. Promise never to stop!! Is there any chance you might make other female creature animations like the spriggans/matrons or wisp mothers!?!? Even the flame atrinoch!!! They all have that special female allure...and to get close with them like the werewolf would be pheonominal!!! THX SO MUCH!!!

Spriggans would be cool. something like that they catch you and force you to mastrubate or... they summoon Vines and yea,

Well and if we really get a cow Animation its time for a "more cow spawns" mod lol xD.

Or even a werecow mod that you can turn into a cow and rape people.(ok maybe not this one)

And im still wondering if, and if yes, then when we will se some Lesbian werewolf animations :D

I actually have an oral scene in the works.  Just trying to figure out how to do the motion since it will be somewhat limited in nature :D

you sir are amazing

wait, you're new to the whole animating bussines? Wow. Well tell you what, compared to some people that call themselves good animatiors, your animations are absolutely amazing. sounds like i'm just sugarcoating but they really are quite a masterpiece and i'd love to see more. Would also love to see mods with these animations included (yes i know you're not planning on making mods for that :) )

also i have a question, how long does it take to make an animation like that? I dont know much about animating but i have a feeling it takes quite a lot of work

Yes actually.  I had never animated anything prior to starting this work for Skyrim.  I have a lot of experience modeling in Softimage, Rhino and Zbrush, but I've never bothered to take the next step.  I rather enjoy doing it actually.

As far as how long it takes ?  Usually anywhere from 6-10 hours per scene assuming there isn't anything terribly wrong with it that will cause me to start over on it.  I like to work on it until I think it's done, then let it sit overnight and take a look at it fresh the next day.  Anything I don't like about it will instantly stand out so I can fix if necessary. Even then sometimes what you see in Max isn't what you get in game due to the way the engine works.  For example, the game engine is damned picky about moving the pelvis bone around, it can cause the lower body to slide / float around sometimes and you don't know this is going on until you get to the testing portion of it. :|

After I'm happy with the animation portion, then it's on to the reconversion part of the work that will get it back in game.  This usually takes about an hour or two per scene. For each actor I will export the animation out in a Max friendly format, ( twice actually once to bake the animation into the skeleton, the second is to import it back to Max then save as a Max animation file ) then loading the resulting animation after importing the game skeletons, applying the saved animation to them and modifying the dope sheet to include the necessary notes.

Afterwards, the animation is saved / exported as a .kf file where it is then converted to the final .hkx file via the hkxcmd script. 

Each actor for each scene. 

Then I need to rename the animation files, edit the FNIS files, edit the SexLab script ( and compile it ) and test it in game. The final step will be saving the entire thing into a easy to drop in folder structure that I put up in the downloads section.

Somewhere during all of this I'll have one of my computers start chewing on a preview render so folks will know what the animation will look like for any given scene.  Depending on how pretty I want that render to be that usually takes anywere from forty five mintues to three or four hours. ( If I put all the diffuse / opacity / normal  maps in place )

Lots of work goes into one of these :D

If I find any spare time this week, I may put together an updated tutorial of how I do these things. 

For a "New" animator your work is absolutely fantastic. I would love to see more, especially if continue to work on animations tat are hard to find. I would love to see anything to do with male on creature but I have to say that anything you decide to work on next will defiantly be something I would be interested in.   

I actually have an oral scene in the works.  Just trying to figure out how to do the motion since it will be somewhat limited in nature :D

Yes_yes_yes.gif

Amazing ^^

Im still amazed how much love you put in your work and how well you do your animations.

Thanks for this!

It works with AFT (advanced follower tweaks) if your companion is a werewolf (or you make her one) and you choose the option to stay in WW form.

Also, I like the werewolf texture from "Mighty Werewolves" the best. It doesn't just cover male werewolves and looks better than the default or the others I looked at in my opinion.

edit: I attached the full monty. :-p

I actually had good results with HDT Werewolves. To avoid the massive buttocks and breasts of the larger size I copied Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_0.nif to femalebodywerewolf_1.nif (the max weight) so I just get the one size. You can pick the 2 breasts version instead of the default 6 breasts and do the same.

The only issue I really have is that with the anus and vagina on the textures the "from behind" and last animation in missionary, erm, miss the mark a bit. :-p

I actually had good results with HDT Werewolves. To avoid the massive buttocks and breasts of the larger size I copied Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_0.nif to femalebodywerewolf_1.nif (the max weight) so I just get the one size. You can pick the 2 breasts version instead of the default 6 breasts and do the same.

The only issue I really have is that with the anus and vagina on the textures the "from behind" and last animation in missionary, erm, miss the mark a bit. :-p

I know I saw the options, at first I was tempted to go with the 2 breasts version, but I gave the 6 version one a try, and I fell in love with it. I'm kind of a weird freaky girl, so 6 breasts on a sexy werewolf makes me all tingly :3

redownloaded the missionary one for the new scene but it wasn't in there. which download was it put in?

If you're using the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar file, it will be the Werewolf_MissionaryTest_Ax_Sy.hkx files. 

It seems I forgot to add the new scene to the WW_Missionary.rar file :| 

Apologies. 

I went ahead and added them, but culled the .gif files from the download to cut the filesize down to something reasonable.  See why below. Should be three scenes in the file now for both human and werewolf if you're using the standalone animation files. 

The aforementioned SexLab_testing file already has them in there. 

*I'm travelling atm so I don't have access to my nice and fast internet.  For security, I'm bouncing this connection off of a SSH tunnel back home so I'm limited to my maximum upload speed which isn't near what my download normally is*

I suspect I'm having way more fun than I should with this, but I love it nonetheless <3

CjXkv9b.png6fyrXNh.pngebhl4id.pngCNIDk02.pngIVDGDMc.pngnU4UYy2.pngFUumoXb.pngHMJhlbC.pngRiABgtu.png0Ve0U2B.pngO11jgl6.pngGnAWfa1.pngC7hCKB2.pngIZnQSDY.pngZMI4hcp.jpg8RL3fDF.pnghmjWAmF.jpgKoQQ3Iw.pngsaWNHw0.pngKEU8h4H.jpgK2QGv0u.pngLkp41qW.pngALJUJFA.pngLibQTcZ.pngldJoj8U.pngx6TaaeC.pngvTUYYnB.pngvFrMctB.pngGBzu352.pngecIqzF0.pngkThq2Qq.png1vuB9Ga.pngV9u0XKN.pngLjIdclu.pngqIxJsk3.png8GArpnw.pngRqnY31d.pngmO9PO4J.pnguWoESqF.pngBroIlvz.png5uoOR4w.pngqgyGZq0.pngffmHFPO.jpg

Nice storyboard :D

Happy the animations are working out ok for folks and I apologize if they don't quite line up perfectly.  Though that is a possible outcome if using a mesh other than the one I aligned it with.  The only way for me to remedy that would be to adjust the animation for each mesh type that exists :o  Quite a bit of work considering :D

These animations are so great, do you think you can make M on F dragon animations too? That would be awesome! :D

I'm assuming you mean Male Human on Female Dragon as I know of no means to play as a male dragon just yet :D

If so, I would think the size differences would end up with the female dragon using the male actor as a slightly oversized sex toy. . . not quite as extreme as the "hasanyoneseenmykeys.gif" file a few posts back, but still the same concept :D

Oh Dragonborn DLC creatures next?

So many choices . . . lol and only so much time in the day to do them :D   Think everyone and their brother wants to see the Reiklings done but I need to do some research on them first to see if it's even plausible.  Alignments and mesh distortions may be a real issue due to the sizes between the two. 

How about standing female WW sex animation. Have her grab him and hold him to her crotch or something.

Nobody's made obviously female models of female anything other than werewolves and horses have they? I suppose you just skip the 'add a dick' part for most that aren't obviously male and change the creatures to have multiple genders.

Well hagravens but - ewww. :-p

I thought I should at least look while typing this and there is Better Shaped Female Creatures which includes Draug, Spriggan, Spriggan Matron, Hagraven, Fire atronach, Falmer, and Wisp. Maybe the fire atronach with some protection. :-)

Moving away from critters...

I suppose you could make giants by putting a really big scale and animate for that. I think 1.25 is the biggest you can get with an NPC and have them fit through doors.

Perhaps in general you could make more aggressive female animations and maybe even use them for a succubus or what-have-you. Make a succubus knock down or stun attack or perhaps just a grab attack which ends in a big-kiss animation for combat energy drain that doesn't involve yanking off a guy's pants or armor.

Are there even any generic oral sex animations except for the 69 and blowjobs? I'm not sure you have any interest in that sort of regular animations though.

You could always make silly sex-fail animations for the female werewolf. She jumps on him for the standing sex and he falls down because she's too big. :-p Have her pick him up and carry him over her shoulder with a walking animation so she can carry him off in a mod at some point. :-)

Actually, alignments issues are mostly avoided by setting the characters to the same height in the SL options. Some mods have the werewolves' scale set to something other than 1 and sometimes they use the NPCs scale as in the case with AFT.

I know the Fem WW in the Mighty Beasts is slightly smaller than the one I use for alignments. The six breasted variant might be one of Eternal Blacks ( Guessing only as he did a similar thing for the Khajiit's ) and things such as hand alignment will be a bit out of whack if using something along those lines.

I do make it a point to not touch scaling while animating and also make damn sure the root node is set to 0,0,0 for both actors so no offsets are required to match them up in game. Though the thought occurred to me of inflating a chicken or other similar small critter during a climax scene just for the humor in it if I were to ever animate such a thing :) ( scaling would be required and I have no idea how it would translate within the game engine )

How about standing female WW sex animation. Have her grab him and hold him to her crotch or something.

Nobody's made obviously female models of female anything other than werewolves and horses have they? I suppose you just skip the 'add a dick' part for most that aren't obviously male and change the creatures to have multiple genders.

Well hagravens but - ewww. :-p

I thought I should at least look while typing this and there is Better Shaped Female Creatures which includes Draug, Spriggan, Spriggan Matron, Hagraven, Fire atronach, Falmer, and Wisp. Maybe the fire atronach with some protection. :-)

Moving away from critters...

I suppose you could make giants by putting a really big scale and animate for that. I think 1.25 is the biggest you can get with an NPC and have them fit through doors.

Perhaps in general you could make more aggressive female animations and maybe even use them for a succubus or what-have-you. Make a succubus knock down or stun attack or perhaps just a grab attack which ends in a big-kiss animation for combat energy drain that doesn't involve yanking off a guy's pants or armor.

Are there even any generic oral sex animations except for the 69 and blowjobs? I'm not sure you have any interest in that sort of regular animations though.

You could always make silly sex-fail animations for the female werewolf. She jumps on him for the standing sex and he falls down because she's too big. :-p Have her pick him up and carry him over her shoulder with a walking animation so she can carry him off in a mod at some point. :-)

Eternal Black was once working on creating male / female variants of damn near everything. Not sure if the project continues or not though.

Fire Atronach. Business opportunity in Riften I think selling Nomex condoms and fire-retardent lingerie :)

I have no issues doing " normal " animations I guess, but there are so many at this point I figured I would tackle the things few wanted to tackle lol. If my skills in Max were better, I could make my own assets, but modeling in Max is a bit different than what I'm used to so it may be a bit before I try such a thing. The idea here was giving the female actor a toy to play with during her solo session :D

Another idea was trying to add in some critter specific Estrus animations. Though I would need to deconstruct and re-key them I think.

Hargraven bugging you ? HAH no problem, Fus Ro Whoa !