Spriggans would be interesting. So would a flame atronoch, though some nomex gear might come in handy.

I am trying ( heavy emphasis on this ) to see if I can pull off a 3-way all werewolf setup just to see if I can do it. Dunno how useful it would be ingame, but trying all the same :)

Oh break out the frostbite spell and make a magicmade condom otherwise Flame Atronoch will be a fiery pain!

But hey you found something I wish to see. But it'd be hard since most FAs are summoned and they disappear after some time.

help me!!

how to coppy all .HKX to Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature ?

what require mods?

such

1)skse_1_07_00

2)FNIS

3)SexLabFramework.v139b

4)SexLab Werewolves 2.1

you what using to activate?

i'm using SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6 it show "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect werewolf."

I dot'n know what to do. Do you have another way? :(

Looks like you have most of the requirements already, do you have the FBIS creature pack installed as well ? Didn't see you list that one.

The easiest way to install these is to use the Female WW Sexlab Testing rar file I have in the downloads section. Make sure to go over the readme file first though so you'll know what it does.

You use mod body male ?

I'm use SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04 it work?

I'm install all require. I'm using MatchMaker spell to werewolf but show "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect werewolf." :(

help me!! 

how to coppy all .HKX to Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature ?

what require mods?

such

1)skse_1_07_00

2)FNIS

3)SexLabFramework.v139b

4)SexLab Werewolves 2.1

you what using to activate?

i'm using SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6  it show "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect werewolf."

I dot'n know what to do. Do you have another way? :(

make sure sexlab's MCM is allowing creature animations. I forgot to reset it once and nearly flipped. I think it is turned off when you reset the animation registry, but not sure

Every time I see someone mention the flame atronachs on this thread I keep hearing "We ain't sticking our wieners in chicks made of fire".  I really hope I'm not the only one who hears Ace Discovery quotes in their head when they browse a thread about sexually animating dangerous monsters.

On an almost unrelated note, I've seen people mention spriggans, hagravens and atronachs on this thread, but no one's brought up wispmothers.  Would they just be completely unviable for these animations (on account of limited anatomy or just a wanting skeleton) or am I just the only one with a thing for ghosty stuff?

Every time I see someone mention the flame atronachs on this thread I keep hearing "We ain't sticking our wieners in chicks made of fire".  I really hope I'm not the only one who hears Ace Discovery quotes in their head when they browse a thread about sexually animating dangerous monsters.

On an almost unrelated note, I've seen people mention spriggans, hagravens and atronachs on this thread, but no one's brought up wispmothers.  Would they just be completely unviable for these animations (on account of limited anatomy or just a wanting skeleton) or am I just the only one with a thing for ghosty stuff?

yeah some suggestions seem a bit weird to me. It's just my personal opinion but for example having sex with a spriggan...Arent they made out of wood? :D I can understand atronarch since they have more of a feminime body shape and the form does not look bad at all..But then again they're made out of living fire. But eh, who am I to judge :D

About whispmother, not sure how much is there to animate. Arent they just floating ghosts with no legs? Just chest, boobs, arms and head

I would like to find the programmer responsible for doing Max's weighting system and beat them soundly with a Cat-o-nine Tails made from old broken mice :/

Swear.

Still rebuilding my crashed scene and some of the mesh weights are off a bit, so trying to fix. ( Turning SOS default size WW equipment into something a bit more appropriate for a critter that size ) However I think I have an older version of the WW SOS equipment and the weights are . . um. . frustrating :)

I know I had zero issues doing this the first time around but was on my desktop and probably had a newer version of the file. I'll check it when I get home. If not, I'm about to do a crash course in weighting, Max style :/

Trivia: This was another area Softimage just crushed Max. Dead simple to paint / modify weights. Oy.

Every time I see someone mention the flame atronachs on this thread I keep hearing "We ain't sticking our wieners in chicks made of fire". I really hope I'm not the only one who hears Ace Discovery quotes in their head when they browse a thread about sexually animating dangerous monsters.

On an almost unrelated note, I've seen people mention spriggans, hagravens and atronachs on this thread, but no one's brought up wispmothers. Would they just be completely unviable for these animations (on account of limited anatomy or just a wanting skeleton) or am I just the only one with a thing for ghosty stuff?

yeah some suggestions seem a bit weird to me. It's just my personal opinion but for example having sex with a spriggan...Arent they made out of wood? :D I can understand atronarch since they have more of a feminime body shape and the form does not look bad at all..But then again they're made out of living fire. But eh, who am I to judge :D

About whispmother, not sure how much is there to animate. Arent they just floating ghosts with no legs? Just chest, boobs, arms and head

Haven't looked at wispmothers mesh or skeleton yet. Not sure what we have to work with on them :)

You know you don't have to limit yourself to creatures in Skyrim. Any of the creatures in the previous elder scrolls could have moved to Skyrim. Of course you would need to make a mod that added them to level list. Or just find one of the existing mods like immersive creatures etc that add a bunch of those creatures and make textures and animations for them so they have the right equipment and animations. Just saying. :)

A question for anybody who knows more than I about the internals of Skyrim and LL. What makes the dragons so difficult to work with? I know that there's something like a 90% chance that the animations involving a dragon will glitch and result in the dragon catapulting away at mach 1, or shooting into the sky or something, but why is that?

I ask because personally I'm far more interested in getting the dragons working than spriggians or wispmothers :P

A question for anybody who knows more than I about the internals of Skyrim and LL. What makes the dragons so difficult to work with? I know that there's something like a 90% chance that the animations involving a dragon will glitch and result in the dragon catapulting away at mach 1, or shooting into the sky or something, but why is that?

I ask because personally I'm far more interested in getting the dragons working than spriggians or wispmothers :P

Someone on Gone's thread was talking about this. It's actually surprisingly difficult to stop combat when dragons are involved. since they are almost always either in combat or flying, you end up with one actor not playing by sexlab's rules and either the dragon flies around air-humping, or the character does.

the other problem is genitals. Since there are about 20 independent dragon skins, which would likely require numerous different genital models. UNLESS, someone (smarter than I) could figure out how to use a framework like Shane4244's horse penis to apply a generic penis to all dragons. You would still incur the aforementioned combat bugs though.

There are workarounds like user1001's Fucktoy Critters that allow you to spawn non-hostile dragons and creatures so you shouldn't have to worry about stopping combat.

Someone on Gone's thread was talking about this. It's actually surprisingly difficult to stop combat when dragons are involved. since they are almost always either in combat or flying, you end up with one actor not playing by sexlab's rules and either the dragon flies around air-humping, or the character does.

the other problem is genitals. Since there are about 20 independent dragon skins, which would likely require numerous different genital models. UNLESS, someone (smarter than I) could figure out how to use a framework like Shane4244's horse penis to apply a generic penis to all dragons. You would still incur the aforementioned combat bugs though.

There are workarounds like user1001's Fucktoy Critters that allow you to spawn non-hostile dragons and creatures so you shouldn't have to worry about stopping combat.

I  use SexLab Submit which works fine for me on dragons. I activate when the dragon lands and have no problems.

Every time I see someone mention the flame atronachs on this thread I keep hearing "We ain't sticking our wieners in chicks made of fire". I really hope I'm not the only one who hears Ace Discovery quotes in their head when they browse a thread about sexually animating dangerous monsters.

On an almost unrelated note, I've seen people mention spriggans, hagravens and atronachs on this thread, but no one's brought up wispmothers. Would they just be completely unviable for these animations (on account of limited anatomy or just a wanting skeleton) or am I just the only one with a thing for ghosty stuff?

Haven't looked at wispmothers mesh or skeleton yet. Not sure what we have to work with on them :)

Like I said, go learn frostbite spell and cast it on your dick. Then you may proceed. Or even better, kill the flame atronach so the fire dies off then proceed with necrophilia. This way, no burnt hotdog. :)

lol @ burnt hot dog :)

Some good news is I'm back on track I hope. Have my scene fully rebuilt, and took the time to learn how Max does weight painting. ( It has no fewer than three methods :/ Envelopes, vertex selection and actual weight painting. ) Have everyone setup and ready, now time to see if all the prep was worth it or not lol

As far as Panic's Horse animations, I can probably get them into the SexLab core script as I have with the werewolves and giants, but his custom horse accessory I haven't dealt with yet so someone will need to get the mesh ingame. I'll let you know when the animations are in the SexLab core.

Like I said, go learn frostbite spell and cast it on your dick. Then you may proceed. Or even better, kill the flame atronach so the fire dies off then proceed with necrophilia. This way, no burnt hotdog. :)

But then wouldn't the dick in question just blacken, develop gangrene and get ready to drop off?  Even assuming it didn't, you wouldn't feel a whole lot through the layer of ice and numbness, and if you kill the thing first you would still do well to wait a few hours, rather than risk causing serious burns on remaining embers and hot ash.  Maybe dark elves would have an easier time of it, I don't know.  Am I over thinking this whole "bang lava woman" thing?  And is it bad that this whole coversation amuses me so much?

hahahahaha I love the small "How to properly fuck flame atronarch" discussion :D

anyways on topic:

Dayelyte, you're probably asked this often..Or not..I dont know but I have a feeling that you are.

When are you planning to include your own animations in the sexlab?

I think Ashal was recently made aware of the animations in this thread.  He may include them in the upcoming Beta release assuming they don't require any crazy custom coding due to the Female WW mesh. 

I don't really have the coding skills nor time to create an official " mod " for SexLab to be honest. I can read, understand and even modify some of the existing code he writes, but a lot of it is well beyond me without some serious study in how Papyrus and / or SKSE works. 

Considering how often SexLab is updated / revised, I would spend a lot of time trying to maintain any mod to be compatible with the current SexLab release. Time I really don't have unfortunately :(

As it is, it's difficult to find the time to animate the scenes sometimes.  I try to leave the coding stuff to the pros :D

Yeah I pointed out your mod in the alpha thread when Ashal asked for opinions, advice and anything he might have forgotten. I personally never play male character so this is a moot point for me but I know others would like to use it, so thought I would help out and draw attention here to try and get it added for those that want/enjoy it.

Yeah I pointed out your mod in the alpha thread when Ashal asked for opinions, advice and anything he might have forgotten. I personally never play male character so this is a moot point for me but I know others would like to use it, so thought I would help out and draw attention here to try and get it added for those that want/enjoy it.

I appreciate it :D   While I watch the SL alpha thread, anytime Ashal updates something a bazillion replies are quick to follow.  Lots of info gets lost in there quickly under the avalanche of information.

While I am certainly no Ashal when it comes to coding, I would probably add the Female Werewolf Animations into the script and name them something like Female Werewolf Blowjob, Female Werewolf Doggystyle, etc, etc so they can easily be toggled off / on within the SexLab creatures tab depending on if you have implemented the Female WW mesh ingame or not. 

For the curious,  here is what I'm currently working on.  No animation yet, still getting to a starting point. I apologize for the colors, but they allow me to keep some organization to an otherwise chaotic scene.  ( I know whose foot is in the way, what knee is intersecting what, etc ) Great big hat tip to the animator who did the five drauger scene lol. 

You should see the screen when I have all the skeletons active :D

post-103460-0-43503700-1396473189_thumb.jpgpost-103460-0-91315400-1396473189_thumb.jpgpost-103460-0-81124000-1396473188_thumb.jpg

For the curious,  here is what I'm currently working on.  I apologize for the colors, but they allow me to keep some organization to an otherwise chaotic scene.  ( I know whose foot is in the way, what knee is intersecting what, etc ) Great big hat tip to the animator who did the five drauger scene lol. 

You should see the screen when I have all the skeletons active :D

quite a hairy situation you've made there.... .... <.< I'm so sorry, i'm horrible :D Couldnt resist *slaps myself*

jokes aside

that looks really really good and i did not expect this position! :) I'm so glad you keep working on new animations because you sir, are brilliant