XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I was installing XPMSE for oldrim and noticed that it lists itself as XPMS(S)E on the left when I hover the mouse over the options on the right for patches and stuff. Definitely didn`t download that file, but the top one. I figure it`s a typo? Also, when I got to the SOS patch option, I had a thought: since I use SOS Lite, do I need it, since Lite version is so stripped down? Sorry if that`s a "dumb" question. Like I said, it was just a random thought that occurred to me. Figured it couldn`t hurt to ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, i guess that i just have like a big problem with my skeleton, and i think i just read something about that normal skeletons could be bugget with it, when there are problems, and since my skeletons are invisible... i just thought i should say that, but i don't know it exactly.  as i sasyed before, i think that this is just a problem with my skeleton (but also i do not have nipples and the vagina also doesn't looks write, so i don't know) because the boobs, the ass and the vagina are jsut not moving with my bode, when there is a animation, they are just staying, where there are normaly (there also that bugget at runnung, so it isn'T just a problem of mod animations)

• 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome to see you still updating this, especially considering what a cornerstone it is for ESV modding, thanks!

Is this compatible with Baka's BHUNP? Or do you consider his skeleton a fork in development of XP32? I thought you two were kind of working together to patch things for the future.

Thanks Groovtama! :)

9 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome to see you still updating this, especially considering what a cornerstone it is for ESV modding, thanks!

Is this compatible with Baka's BHUNP? Or do you consider his skeleton a fork in development of XP32? I thought you two were kind of working together to patch things for the future.

Thanks Groovtama! :)

it is

• 4 weeks later...

@Groovtama

I am still with normal Skyrim (no Skyrim SE) and it has been at least a couple of years that I have not updated SexLab mods, FINIS, etc ..

I have updated LOOT today, the latest version of LOOT dated January 2019, reports to me this conflict between XPMSE and Realistic Ragdol Force, my actual  XPMSE version is 3.91

look at the screen: https://images2.imgbox.com/f6/7a/y59Kf9Xn_o.jpg

what should i do about it?

I haven't started Skyrim for over two years, I have forgotten almost everything, it will do a revision in what order they must be installed and which keys allow them to mods work, etc ..

Unfortunately not updated to Vortex mod manager or similar, so I would lose all the over hundred of active-mods  through Nexus mod manager, in order to switch to another more recent mod manager.
If I wanted to update XPMSE, is it enough for me to uninstall by Nexus mod manager, the old version of XPMSE, manually copy the latest version to the mods folder of Nexus mod manager, remaking the mod scan and install it through it?

On 1/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, Eikichi Onizuka said:

@Groovtama

I am still with normal Skyrim (no Skyrim SE) and it has been at least a couple of years that I have not updated SexLab mods, FINIS, etc ..

I have updated LOOT today, the latest version of LOOT dated January 2019, reports to me this conflict between XPMSE and Realistic Ragdol Force, my actual  XPMSE version is 3.91

look at the screen: https://images2.imgbox.com/f6/7a/y59Kf9Xn_o.jpg

what should i do about it?

I haven't started Skyrim for over two years, I have forgotten almost everything, it will do a revision in what order they must be installed and which keys allow them to mods work, etc ..

Unfortunately not updated to Vortex mod manager or similar, so I would lose all the over hundred of active-mods  through Nexus mod manager, in order to switch to another more recent mod manager.
If I wanted to update XPMSE, is it enough for me to uninstall by Nexus mod manager, the old version of XPMSE, manually copy the latest version to the mods folder of Nexus mod manager, remaking the mod scan and install it through it?

It just tells you that you can disable the RR&F esp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 7:10 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

is there any decent guides to alter skeletons for custom race's? i'm doing a port of the skyedraenei race just for personal use and th eissue i have is the height is off a bit. the hooves and the base where the hooves connect are parallel flat on the ground. havent been able to find anything online to guide me on a how to :P

Did you ever find out how to fix it? I downloaded that too and dont know what to do about those hooves.

4 hours ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Did you ever find out how to fix it? I downloaded that too and dont know what to do about those hooves.

hey. i found a kind of work around. the sky draenei race. someone made a le add on for some gear and such. like hoof attachments. tail rings and such. plus also some bhunp smp path bodyslide files for it with an updated skeleton. also found some horns on another site. so i ported them all over  and everything except for a few eyes work perfectly. still trying to figure why some of those eyes are invis.  in the add on are some lightforge hooves that are cloth type. they have a high heel effect that raises you a bit off the ground.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:41 AM, walkingfree2020 said:

hey. i found a kind of work around. the sky draenei race. someone made a le add on for some gear and such. like hoof attachments. tail rings and such. plus also some bhunp smp path bodyslide files for it with an updated skeleton. also found some horns on another site. so i ported them all over  and everything except for a few eyes work perfectly. still trying to figure why some of those eyes are invis.  in the add on are some lightforge hooves that are cloth type. they have a high heel effect that raises you a bit off the ground.

Ay small world, I found some mods like that too. Found a mod on here that gave some hooves and an oldrim mod that gave greaves for your legs and looks great with them. still sucks I cant use the actual mod though. Its all because of those damn hooves lol.

5 hours ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Ay small world, I found some mods like that too. Found a mod on here that gave some hooves and an oldrim mod that gave greaves for your legs and looks great with them. still sucks I cant use the actual mod though. Its all because of those damn hooves lol.

yeah the armor avail for the mod is limited but if i don't want to use the tawoba/bikini ascend versions then there are a large number of modular armor's you can use that dont cause the feet to disappear. since i use uunp/bunp i found a TON of them on skyrim scandal and ported all i thought looked fun over to skyrim se. i havent posted any merely because i never got author permission. the majority of all of them are completely compatible with cbpc setup except for a lot of dint's stuff. his stuff except for a select few seem to have the armor sinking to the ground thing. different physics setup i think. i'm exploring on how to update that right now. but some of the armor can vary from heavy to cloth. so if you are using ordenator for skill tree changes it comes in handy. destruction tree with alteration tree gives you increased armor defense for wearing all cloth plus i also use summermyst to add unique enchantments. plus a few other unique armors i have downloaded from skyrim scandal also offer fairly unique enchants to learn as well. also the mod enchantment restriction removal also comes in handy so the armor you have isnt restricted to what kind of defensive enchantments you can place on them. these are mainly just suggestions if you are really wanting to mess with the mod but up to you how much you want to invest in it ^^

• 3 months later...

Hello folks, hello Groovtama,

after updating to the last version of XPMSE (in my game, Skyrim LE) the weapons, shields and quivers for females are bigger, somehow. The slider for the XPMSE Race menu section is set to 1 per default, but i never ever used this function in the past and kept weapons, shields, bows and quivers on their default scaling sizes. I could scale it down, sure, but i would rather find out what causes this in the first place.

Sizes is about 10-20 % bigger then vanilla. Looks a bit od, exspecially for 2-handed weapons, shields, bows and quivers. ;)

I tried to find some information about this but most of the stuff i found gous back to 2016 or older. Did yu guys have some ideas what causes this issue? Maybe i messed up something during installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my character has turned into a red square with an exclamation mark. If I try to open racemenu, it crashes. This is for the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.

When I uninstall that, and revert to my old working XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended non-special version 3.94, the requirements of this mod seem to be installed, latest versions as of today. I can open racemenu and execute fnis animations when using my old xp32 skeleton. I used Loot and it didnt seem to say anything wrong with either xp32 version.

As soon as I install this Special Extended version, required by some other mod, my character is a red square with exclamation point. I'm not sure where to start, everything else seems to be working but I am hoping I did some obvious thing wrong, like I need to reinstall something after xp32? I was hoping Loot would know that. Thank you for the help in advance, you're a great forum.

3 hours ago, draeneis said:

Hello, my character has turned into a red square with an exclamation mark. If I try to open racemenu, it crashes. This is for the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.

When I uninstall that, and revert to my old working XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended non-special version 3.94, the requirements of this mod seem to be installed, latest versions as of today. I can open racemenu and execute fnis animations when using my old xp32 skeleton. I used Loot and it didnt seem to say anything wrong with either xp32 version.

As soon as I install this Special Extended version, required by some other mod, my character is a red square with exclamation point. I'm not sure where to start, everything else seems to be working but I am hoping I did some obvious thing wrong, like I need to reinstall something after xp32? I was hoping Loot would know that. Thank you for the help in advance, you're a great forum.

Broken/incompatible meshes, problem on your side not mine.

8 hours ago, Groovtama said:

Broken/incompatible meshes, problem on your side not mine.

Does anyone know what sort of thing would be perfectly compatible with Non-special version 3.94 which causes the latest special version of xpmse to fail? It shows a red square exclamation point even when I start a new game and it loads a default male for whom I have not intentionally downloaded any sort of mods. I have tried to reinstall or update as many mods as I can, cbbe, bodyslide, obviously all of the requirements listed here are up to date and work when I uninstall this. What else is there? Every armor mod I ever downloaded? Eyebrows or voices? 

What sort of thing is the new version not compatible with which the old one was?

15 minutes ago, draeneis said:

Does anyone know what sort of thing would be perfectly compatible with Non-special version 3.94 which causes the latest special version of xpmse to fail? It shows a red square exclamation point even when I start a new game and it loads a default male for whom I have not intentionally downloaded any sort of mods. I have tried to reinstall or update as many mods as I can, cbbe, bodyslide, obviously all of the requirements listed here are up to date and work when I uninstall this. What else is there? Every armor mod I ever downloaded? Eyebrows or voices? 

What sort of thing is the new version not compatible with which the old one was?

XPMSE can't be the reason because even the oldrim nif works on SSE... If you try to install something that requires 3.94 then it is probably an oldrim mod that has incompatible meshes...

If XPMSE would not work with your game, you would crash you would not even get to see the mesh failed to load exclamation mark of death...

What would require 3.94 that is incompatible with the new version? What is even the difference why would that happen? Is it common to spend 12 hours reinstalling my entire skyrim to get this skeleton to work? Is this some random eyebrow mod that can't work with the new version?