XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

43 minutes ago, Groovtama said:

FNIS needs to be 7.2 or newer.

Thank you, I indeed had an older one, 7.0. Now I have 7.4 and after disabling the Style cloak, the errors stopped coming.

I had only one section about XPMSE after that, about 10 minutes later:

Spoiler

[04/18/2018 - 11:00:26PM] Error:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_magidle of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 29 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 29 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 29 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 29 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

Peace,

M

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Thank you, I indeed had an older one, 7.0. Now I have 7.4 and after disabling the Style cloak, the errors stopped coming.

I had only one section about XPMSE after that, about 10 minutes later:

Reveal hidden contents

Peace,

M

Post your FNIS output that should not happen normally.

18 hours ago, Groovtama said:

Post your FNIS output that should not happen normally.

Here it is (if this is what you meant):

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4   2018-04-19 18:42:52
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - L:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature2 V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 573 alternate animations) ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\1.6d-Horse-Troll/!\ ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading TaraFurniturePack V.1.3  ( 214 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading TaraOffsetBondagePack V1.00  ( 0 furniture, 8 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 70 total groups: 183 added file slots: 1844 alternate files: 1149

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature2 V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...

6896 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character)
 2437 animations for 9 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

31 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Groov, pretty please, can you fix the script source location in the next update?

As i am sure you know, for SSE the *.psc files should go in Data\Source\Scripts\, not into Data\Scripts\Source\ where they end up after installation.

No I can't because I can't compare my XPMSE and XPMSSE branch in git that way.

I'd like to give my thanks for your hard work and for continuing to improve this essential mod, I hope life is treating you well. :smile:

I need to ask, What is the difference between the regular version and the "Special" version? is that specifically for HDT Special body in bodyslide or does it refer to something else?

Because this is a large rework as you say, I just want to make sure my usual stuff works with this or if any of it needs to be updated/patched, such as "All in one HDT pussy" and other such HDT tweaks.

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

I need to ask, What is the difference between the regular version and the "Special" version? is that specifically for HDT Special body in bodyslide or does it refer to something else?

Pretty sure "Special" comes from "Special Edition", as in "Skyrim Special Edition" aka Skyrim SE. So don't download that version of the mod unless you are playing SE and not Legendary.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure "Special" comes from "Special Edition", as in "Skyrim Special Edition" aka Skyrim SE. So don't download that version of the mod unless you are playing SE and not Legendary.

Oh damn... that possibility slipped my mind, thank you for bringing that to my attention. :smile:

Hi, I updated XPMSE recently and now I get an error message ingame that says 'Old XPMSELib detected. Update XPMSE!'. Don't know what's that supposed to mean because the MCM menu states that everything is up to date, at least I think it does. Works so far but  I've lost a lot of customizing options in RaceMenu.

Edit: The culprit for the error were some leftover scripts from a previous version of XPMSE. Deleting them got rid of the error message but the customization issues persist. There's a lot of empty tabs in racemenu and whereas I could previously change the length of individual fingers I now get the pretty barebones RaceMenu standard.

Edit²: Nvm, got it now. Manual installation is fun

On 4/28/2018 at 5:48 AM, Rhonen5 said:

oh so thats why it wont work..special as in SE..   oh well back to generate fnis then lol.. why do i feel special now.. that was not the intent :smiley:

Don't feel too special, I did the exact same thing.  I guess I am too focused on finding some new "special" add on to a mod or update that I totally overlooked the obvious.  It wouldn't be the first dumb thing I did here, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of stupid..

Want to ask how to get shield sheath on back? because i didn't see any style available for shield. Do i need some specific mod? like DSR or something.

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of an unusual question I imagine, but can I delete the contents of the "animation" folder included in the standard XPMSE install? I'm trying to pare down the number of unused animations in my game.

Yes, I'm fully aware that I can use the XXL FNIS version. That said, since I never will use the animations that XPMSE includes, I'd like to remove them.

Hi, long time lurker, posting because I've been getting CTDs on a very specific area of Riften hold.

When I try to get near the area south of Ivarstead where Froki's shack, Riften Imperial camp, and Largashbul are, I get an immediate CTD after a certain range, but I do not know what's causing it, since everywhere else, the game runs fine and dandy, no crashes even on mods like Helgen Reborn, and I've played all the way up to level 31 without issues until now. The log is as follows when I get near the area:

[06/13/2018 - 10:20:10PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.

[06/13/2018 - 10:24:07PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.

ad infinitum until I get to a certain point where the game just CTDs.

My load order is as follows:

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Undeath.esp=1
Man Those Borders!.esp=1
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
Original Opening Scene.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Karthwasten - Let The Silver Flow.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp=1
Joy of Perspective.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
ArgonianFins.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
Volkihar Knight.esp=1
Craftable Locpicks - 10.esp=1
Shor's Stone.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp=1
Kynesgrove.esp=1
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases_Frostfall Patch.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases_Frostfall Patch CDO.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
BecomeABard.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Immersive Followers.esp=1
Veezara.esp=1
Ivarstead.esp=1
Dragon Bridge.esp=1
Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp=1
jwd-karenthiatheassassin.esp=1
Dynamic Giant Campfires.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Caveoftheforgotten.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
Arma_Thalmoris.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp=1
TGBC.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x2.esp=1
YOT - Frostfall Module.esp=1
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp=1
j3x-autocrossbows.esp=1
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Mortal Enemies.esp=1
FirewoodWeightReduction.esp=1
Geralt.esp=1
LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp=1
LV_Cirilla.esp=1
Player Blink Fix.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp=1
Levionte_Yennefer.esp=1
Order My Items.esp=1
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp=1
LorkhanMoonlightGreatswordPack.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
dragonslayerarrows - temper.esp=1
ISD_Dragonspear.esp=1
Alec Follower.esp=1
Freya.esp=1
HarkonDLC1Rings.esp=1
LoreWorthyHagravens by nbm5.esp=1
NARC SE for Vanilla.esp=1
HeavyGreatsword.esp=1
lupussword.esp=1
odiumsword.esp=1
ordinemswords.esp=1
corvussword.esp=1
comminussword.esp=1
Caligosword.esp=1
Ghosu - Auriel.esp=1
wandererseries-ignis.esp=1
ORI - HarkonSword.esp=1
Spellsword Cuirass.esp=1
AncientTonguesSwords.esp=1
AMX_TelvanniSpellsword.esp=1
BlackSword.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
TheChoiceIsYours.esp=1
Darkwater Crossing.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1

Any help in finding what might be the issue is greatly appreciated.

On 6/14/2018 at 4:39 AM, BlackenedAngel said:

Hi, long time lurker, posting because I've been getting CTDs on a very specific area of Riften hold.

When I try to get near the area south of Ivarstead where Froki's shack, Riften Imperial camp, and Largashbul are, I get an immediate CTD after a certain range, but I do not know what's causing it, since everywhere else, the game runs fine and dandy, no crashes even on mods like Helgen Reborn, and I've played all the way up to level 31 without issues until now. The log is as follows when I get near the area:

ad infinitum until I get to a certain point where the game just CTDs.

My load order is as follows:

Reveal hidden contents

Any help in finding what might be the issue is greatly appreciated.

Look in the mcm menu and you see what is missing.

The problem is with something that is there not with XPMSE otherwise you would have crashed a long time ago.