XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

On 6/12/2018 at 11:10 PM, Toatedsnow said:

Bit of an unusual question I imagine, but can I delete the contents of the "animation" folder included in the standard XPMSE install? I'm trying to pare down the number of unused animations in my game.

Yes, I'm fully aware that I can use the XXL FNIS version. That said, since I never will use the animations that XPMSE includes, I'd like to remove them.

The animation and behavior folders seem safe to delete, I've been playing for awhile now without them with no problems.

It would be nice to have a version of XPMSE that has the animations files removed and anything referencing them in the ESP/scripts removed as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Long time fan groov, you've done the skyrim community an LL as a whole immense service.  I just updated xpms e from 3.93 to the current.  re-ran FNIS, no consistency issues save sexy move 2_mt_idle.hkx (which i removed cause i hated that idle preset) an swapped it to realistic idles/random play idle. 
Anyways.. that is not my issue.  

TK dodge 3.0 no longer works, reinstalled an placed in order below xp, unarmed warfare - animations for hand to hand combat also no longer works.  It has been a while since I've done the.  I'd test just reinstalling everything, but msging while away at work. 

Capitulating to you on procedural ways to remedy, or should I just reinstall every FNIS based mod with the updated xpmse?  

Cheers.

Hello, sorry, I don’t know how to speak English. This is google translation.
Thank you for sharing, but I want to suggest the part of the shoulder. The human skeleton should have shrug and shoulders to turn forward and backward, but it seems that no one has done this, resulting in a lot of animated shoulders are not very uncoordinated, this part Is there a way to solve it? Sorry to bother ‧

17 hours ago, b05271202 said:

Hello, sorry, I don’t know how to speak English. This is google translation.
Thank you for sharing, but I want to suggest the part of the shoulder. The human skeleton should have shrug and shoulders to turn forward and backward, but it seems that no one has done this, resulting in a lot of animated shoulders are not very uncoordinated, this part Is there a way to solve it? Sorry to bother ‧

Hi.

The skeleton cannot solve this.

It is the Rig. But this is embedded in anims and part of game engine.

I can try to answer in your native language.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:51 AM, XZero said:

Long time fan groov, you've done the skyrim community an LL as a whole immense service.  I just updated xpms e from 3.93 to the current.  re-ran FNIS, no consistency issues save sexy move 2_mt_idle.hkx (which i removed cause i hated that idle preset) an swapped it to realistic idles/random play idle. 
Anyways.. that is not my issue.  

TK dodge 3.0 no longer works, reinstalled an placed in order below xp, unarmed warfare - animations for hand to hand combat also no longer works.  It has been a while since I've done the.  I'd test just reinstalling everything, but msging while away at work. 

Capitulating to you on procedural ways to remedy, or should I just reinstall every FNIS based mod with the updated xpmse?  

Cheers.

TK Dodge and XPMSE do not touch each other, ask Fore not me.

I cannot for the life of me get the styles MCM to show.  The other screen shows "You barely made it" for all the checks the mod does, and I have the most recent racemenu, UI Extensions, and using FNIS 7 (minimum is FNIS 6.1 if I'm not mistaken). I've sorted my load order with LOOT, and this is nowhere near the first time I've done a mod setup with CBBE HDT and XPMSE.  I've done this many times.  Is it because I'm using Mod Organizer 2 instead of the old Mod Organizer?

Can someone provide some advice please?

Edit:  I managed to fix it.  I updated FNIS and used Jaxon's MCM kicker, and everything's working fine now.

10 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

I cannot for the life of me get the styles MCM to show.  The other screen shows "You barely made it" for all the checks the mod does, and I have the most recent racemenu, UI Extensions, and using FNIS 7 (minimum is FNIS 6.1 if I'm not mistaken). I've sorted my load order with LOOT, and this is nowhere near the first time I've done a mod setup with CBBE HDT and XPMSE.  I've done this many times.  Is it because I'm using Mod Organizer 2 instead of the old Mod Organizer?

Can someone provide some advice please?

Edit:  I managed to fix it.  I updated FNIS and used Jaxon's MCM kicker, and everything's working fine now.

Thanks for pointing me out that I forgot to update the requirement list on LL xD.

I have resolved the frame drop issue in earlier versions of the skeleton
I replaced all my follower mods with Groovtama's xpmse latest skeleton
I think that the stuttering that occurs when there are many followers in one cell seems to be reduced

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that since installing the latest version that my spells sometimes send enemies flying backwards when they die. Not like in the old days where they were bouncing off walls but rather that an impact from Firebolt, for example, will sometimes cause them to fly several feet back whereas before they would just drop to the ground.

I've also had issues with other mods when certain bones were renamed. Another user uploaded a fix for one (Soul Gem Oven III), but things like Fill Her Up and even Apropos's Wear and Tear system no longer function properly. Are those known issues?

Finally, is there a chance for a child node being added to the breasts? Nipple piercings do not scale or maintain their original placement if the breast nodes change size in-game, such as with the various pregnancy and lactation mods.

29 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I've noticed that since installing the latest version that my spells sometimes send enemies flying backwards when they die. Not like in the old days where they were bouncing off walls but rather that an impact from Firebolt, for example, will sometimes cause them to fly several feet back whereas before they would just drop to the ground.

I've also had issues with other mods when certain bones were renamed. Another user uploaded a fix for one (Soul Gem Oven III), but things like Fill Her Up and even Apropos's Wear and Tear system no longer function properly. Are those known issues?

Finally, is there a chance for a child node being added to the breasts? Nipple piercings do not scale or maintain their original placement if the breast nodes change size in-game, such as with the various pregnancy and lactation mods.

If people only fall to the ground that means you installed previous XPMSE versions, disabled the esp and never bothered to install RR&F Realism esp when you have to because XPMSE never came with an esp file that came with just the physics setting, that is not a bug that is you fucking up your installation.

Soul Gem Oven 3 used a node for modification that is related to Deadly Mutilation and should not be used, Every node that is a copy of a Vanilla node with an A,B,C at the end is the same, for Deadly Multilation only. Not my problem when people use the wrong nodes. XPMSE and XPMSSE by default come without Deadly Mutilation support now because support for that mod has side effectzs for people that don't have that mod which is the majority. If modelers use those Dealy Mutilation nodes that is equally as wrong, that script should not be able to do what it was designed to do when the node name is wrong. For the other mods didn't look and didn't want to look.

(Edit: looked it up FIll her up uses scaling the belly node, not all bodies have the belly node rigged, so again not my problem)

Node scaling doesn't work as easy as you think it does a child node helps here nothing, Use motphs if you want shit like that to that instead of using skeleton modifications.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I've been using Flimsy Ragdolls for quite some time now, and it was nice to see this " Flimsy Ragdolls (included in XPMSE)" in the description, since this mod is from 2016. But I can't find where this option is, there is no Flimsy Ragdoll menu in the installer, so I looked into the files themselves but I didn't find anything. Am I missing something obvious here ? or is it just a compatibility and not an option (= some tweaking to do directly into the nif files) ?

Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but I really can't figure this one out ^^

3 hours ago, 6guigui3 said:

Hello there, I've been using Flimsy Ragdolls for quite some time now, and it was nice to see this " Flimsy Ragdolls (included in XPMSE)" in the description, since this mod is from 2016. But I can't find where this option is, there is no Flimsy Ragdoll menu in the installer, so I looked into the files themselves but I didn't find anything. Am I missing something obvious here ? or is it just a compatibility and not an option (= some tweaking to do directly into the nif files) ?

Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but I really can't figure this one out ^^

Flimsy Ragdoll is not an option, it is just the edits that are in the skeleton it extends on Realisitc Ragdoll and looks better in my eyes.

Can not change dagger's style? I used 4.33 and 4.50.

And... If I change the dagger's style(even if it don't work), when I pulled out the dagger, it still showed the whole dagger, not only a sheath(Maybe only the left hand? I forgot it). Use 4.50, and new game.

Oh... RM must upgrade, it can work now...

7 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Can not change dagger's style? I used 4.33 and 4.50.

And... If I change the dagger's style(even if it don't work), when I pulled out the dagger, it still showed the whole dagger, not only a sheath(Maybe only the left hand? I forgot it). Use 4.50, and new game.

Oh... RM must upgrade, it can work now...

XPMSE has nothing to do if your left handed weapons shows a sheath or something else that is all on DSR or other mods part.

So my save file suddenly bloated from 8MB to 250MB and the activescriptcount has 30k xpmseweaponstylescaleeffect scripts. What is causing this and can i fix it with the savetool perhaps? It happend when i went to bits and pieces in solitude, suddenly got 30 sec load screen there.

7 hours ago, zupra said:

So my save file suddenly bloated from 8MB to 250MB and the activescriptcount has 30k xpmseweaponstylescaleeffect scripts. What is causing this and can i fix it with the savetool perhaps? It happend when i went to bits and pieces in solitude, suddenly got 30 sec load screen there.

Do you use the latest version, did you enable the clear invalid registration fix in SKSE ini?

20 hours ago, Groovtama said:

Do you use the latest version, did you enable the clear invalid registration fix in SKSE ini?

i seem to be using 4.31 and the fix is enabled. That save bloating has never happened before. No idea what triggered it suddenly. I ended up loading earlier save to fix it.

13 hours ago, zupra said:

i seem to be using 4.31 and the fix is enabled. That save bloating has never happened before. No idea what triggered it suddenly. I ended up loading earlier save to fix it.

4.31 is outdated.... 4.51 is latest and 4.31 has issues...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Regarding the SOSRaceMenu ESP that XPMSE installs...

"This file is a dummy. It exists only so that the bsa with the same name gets loaded..."

However, there is no bsa with the same name, i.e. SOSRacemenu.bsa. SOS doesn't have one, RM doesn't have one and XPMSE doesn't have one, either. What gives?

It is just there so SoS scripts find the esp and disable the internal scaling for the player. Read the description of the esp.