XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

i was struggling why my games would suddenly fail and skse was raising in size at first i thought it another sexlab mod glad i know it was the skeleton who caused it. going back to previous 2.80 for now.

The SKSE problem should be fixed now.

Testing it now.

i was struggling why my games would suddenly fail and skse was raising in size at first i thought it another sexlab mod glad i know it was the skeleton who caused it. going back to previous 2.80 for now.

The SKSE problem should be fixed now.

Testing it now.

Cool thanks, my skse has rissen to 3mb last i checked. That was way too high once it get that high the only way to load the game is by deleting it and load save so it should reset everything to back it was.

Hi, I am having a problem with CITRUS mod and wondering if it is related to this mod? I am missing master: RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp. Sorry if this is not the correct topic I should be asking this in. Any clue how I can get this master? It is driving me crazy :-/

Give me a few minutes to remove the dependency and give blabba thes files

So  - you're the culprit!  :)  love your work so having spent the last 2 days working mods 1 by 1 to find you - the last SUSPECT!

I don't think the cosave bloat is fixed with 3.05.   I have a new save with cosave 20 kb.  Add 3.05 (only new file)  use ` to visit each master trainer, buy 1 train from each and my cosave is 204 kb

Anyone know where I can download 2.xx?

yes mine grew again to 2048 kb i will install 2.82.

204kb is not much...

2040kb is much...

20400kb you can cry...

I don't normally mind it would grow, but the problem for me starts when above 1mb the game will not load anymore at all. even the work around like loading in a room then load that game will still fail. then the only thing i can do is delete .skse file then the game will load again with lot's of error and some mods will no longer work from there on etc.. 

With XPMSE 2.82, SKSE save 1257 kbs, quicksaves and loads are instantly (very new high spec SSD).

With XPMSE 3.05, SKSE save 3127 kbs, quicksaves and loads take 3-5 minutes.

Two different profiles, about as far advanced (around the same level characters), otherwise near exact same load order.

I'm reverting again permanently, I wasn't using NPC styles anyway.

Something like that yes, entering Whiterun where it auto-saved first I had time enough to go make myself a sandwitch while it loaded, and still have plenty of time to kill the master vampire on the other side that was waiting for me (level 18, expert).

In a hope this can be figured out, here's two saves of the same character, the things done differently is that I changed to the pre-v3 skeleton and racemenu, loaded the save, waited about 5 seconds, saved, quit. It lost 1000 kbs from the save in the process, I'm guessing it'll loose more further on playing without v3 skeleton (or rather v3 plugin).

By the way, is the skeleton itself any different and updated between v2.82 and v3.05, so I can repalce just the hlx files and leave the rest?

SKSE save 15 + 16.rar

In a hope this can be figured out, here's two saves of the same character, the things done differently is that I changed to the pre-v3 skeleton and racemenu, loaded the save, waited about 5 seconds, saved, quit. It lost 1000 kbs from the save in the process, I'm guessing it'll loose more further on playing without v3 skeleton (or rather v3 plugin).

By the way, is the skeleton itself any different and updated between v2.82 and v3.05, so I can repalce just the hlx files and leave the rest?

Different version checking methode, you just need to take the XPMSELib version over on the old version.

I am looking currently through 2.82, the only possibility I see that could lead to the more co-save space is that, 2.82 has a lot of pre checks in it throws basically everything instantly away, I will take some checks back from 2.82 and see if that helps.