XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I am pretty sure I have installed everything and have it all ordered correctly. I have even had a friend help me with this and neither of us can figure it out. He has it on his file, and it works just fine.

attached are the windows that are empty when there should be something, as well as my load order and plugins.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended gets overwritten by Realistic Ragdoll from your list, also by Deadly Mutilation - CORE.

I'm having the same issue still.

"4 Elven Races" Custom Race, seperate skeleton? You have to manually overwrite? Does it work with vanilla Nord?

I am pretty sure I have installed everything and have it all ordered correctly. I have even had a friend help me with this and neither of us can figure it out. He has it on his file, and it works just fine.

attached are the windows that are empty when there should be something, as well as my load order and plugins.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended gets overwritten by Realistic Ragdoll from your list, also by Deadly Mutilation - CORE.

"4 Elven Races" Custom Race, seperate skeleton? You have to manually overwrite? Does it work with vanilla Nord?

it doesn't use a special skeleton. it works with vanilla.

What race do you have problems with when it works with vanilla?

oh, i thought you meant vanilla nord skeleton.

it doesn't work on any race.

Do you have the requirements in the latest versions?

Post a picture of your mod organizer so I see the versions and your RaceMenu that I see the Race, I can't fix anything with that mini chucks of information.

Do you have the requirements in the latest versions?

Post a picture of your mod organizer so I see the versions and your RaceMenu that I see the Race, I can't fix anything with that mini chucks of information.

post-907905-0-44420100-1438296024_thumb.png

post-907905-0-13055800-1438296026_thumb.png

post-907905-0-26556000-1438296027_thumb.png

post-907905-0-91752000-1438296027_thumb.png

humm after install 3.0 ver and have the first sex scene ( trigger the Estrus trap)

My little girl became very weird

JfK5Pgn.jpg

is conflict between estrus and XPMSE ?? or just my problem ??

that looks like its not ordinary estrus: its their latest ooze or slime creature: are you using the latest estrus 4.0a or even 4.1-

if you had earlier versions of estrus already installed before the update to 4.0 things might not work proper

Hi Groovtama love the mod !

Just a quick question, I have spent today trying to get 3.01 working. I have all the pre req`s and have done both manual and fomod install`s to no avail.

I guessing its to do with FNIS but honestly have no clue  FNIS seems to want to install Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) the previous skeleton. I presume it should be XPMS3HDT as the MCM menu informs me I have succeeded with everything except the skeleton which reads o,oooo etc Failed.

I have 5,.5 with the fix and always tick the bottom box as required and nothing overwrites it !

Probably obvious but what am i missing here ?

Thanks !

After installing latest (v3.01 but it is the same with v3.00) version my skse save is about 2mb and saving the game takes 3-4 seconds more than before.. I'm using only hard saves, no quick or auto saves. I do have Race Menu 3.2.2, FNIS 5.5 with fix1 and Realistic Ragdolls 1.9, also skse 1.7.3 ofc.

I'm also using latest version of SAM http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8635.0

Here it is my skse save file if you want to check it:

SKSE Save File.rar

Hi, first thank you Groovtama for this good skeleton extended, and i really apreciate the MCM :)

All works fine for me, i just have a problem with a this standalone follower :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?

I use the 1h sword back, it works fine for me and vanilla followers, but for her, only the animations works, the sword is still on her hips.

I know she has a skeleton_female.hkx but i didn't used it because it replace your skeleton.

I tried that you said in your FAQ : Install Extensible Follower Framework 4 and choose in the "Wheel Menu" the option Tattoos, there you will have the RaceMenu interface with all the needed sliders.

But I don't have the option Tattoos on the wheel.

I also saw she uses this :FNIS_KateAnims_Behavior.hkx , maybe it's the problem.

Could you help me to fix it please?

Hi, first thank you Groovtama for this good skeleton extended, and i really apreciate the MCM :)

I use the 1h sword back, it works fine for me and vanilla followers, but for her, only the animations works, the sword is still on her hips.

I know she has a skeleton_female.hkx but i didn't used it because it replace your skeleton.

I tried that you said in your FAQ : Install Extensible Follower Framework 4 and choose in the "Wheel Menu" the option Tattoos, there you will have the RaceMenu interface with all the needed sliders.

That follower has a custom skeleton. You need to replace it.

Ok, but i have no idea of where it is located  :-/  it's in her .bsa .esp ?

Ok, but i have no idea of where it is located  :-/  it's in her .bsa .esp ?

it is in the .bsa file you can just place it as a loose file, loose files have higher priority as bsa files under the same path.

I've just installed v3.01 and have a question. I noticed that there seems to be a bit of jitter now and again on the quiver (glass arrow in this case). Using the dual settings it seems to stop once a weapon is drawn, on the single version it seems to come back. It's a bit like it's shifting position slightly and then getting dragged back, so I was wondering if there's a way to stop it happening.

EDIT: Just noticed a couple of errors in papyrus, not sure if they're significant or not

[08/02/2015 - 06:54:43PM] Error: Cannot call GetType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 306
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 179
[08/02/2015 - 06:54:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 306
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[Active effect 5 on (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 179

I've just installed v3.01 and have a question. I noticed that there seems to be a bit of jitter now and again on the quiver (glass arrow in this case). Using the dual settings it seems to stop once a weapon is drawn, on the single version it seems to come back. It's a bit like it's shifting position slightly and then getting dragged back, so I was wondering if there's a way to stop it happening.

EDIT: Just noticed a couple of errors in papyrus, not sure if they're significant or not

[08/02/2015 - 06:54:43PM] Error: Cannot call GetType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/02/2015 - 06:54:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"

stack:

I also saw the quiver jitter once as well, was set as frostfall (xp32).

Yeap same here

stack:

stack:

Yeap same here

Fixed in 3.02

stack:

stack:

Yeap same here

Fixed in 3.02

i`m using 3.02 and is still there they keep swapping, well at least for me :/

• 3.02 (2015-08-02)
  • - SKSE co-save bloating fixed, should not happen anymore, co-save size should go down over time in old savegames
  • - Race condition in XPMSE Weapons restyler fixed

I was wondering if this is the same bloat like .skse becomes really big over time or just the save game itself ?? 

stack:

stack:

Yeap same here

Fixed in 3.02

i`m using 3.02 and is still there they keep swapping, well at least for me :/

Are you using a wrong version of HDT Equipment?