XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Nice update!

I've a question, does your 1hm draw & sheath animation always looks like your character is wielding a dual weapon even though your character is holding one weapon either with the left or right hand?

Thx before.

There are only dual only or single only there is no mixed mode currently possible

Ah, I see, thx, so will it be possible in the future?

I just installed this version. My Player's cock looks very weird. It is very tiny in the middle but big at the beginning and the end. I can't change the settings in SOS MCM menu since it's darkened and it brings up the settings from Race menu. Race menu gives various SOS settings. I'm completely lost since tried everything and his cock looks from bad to worst.How can I change it?

I just installed this version. My Player's cock looks very weird. It is very tiny in the middle but big at the beginning and the end. I can't change the settings in SOS MCM menu since it's darkened and it brings up the settings from Race menu. Race menu gives various SOS settings. I'm completely lost since tried everything and his cock looks from bad to worst.How can I change it?

Either install the sos fix from xpmse and manage the player character schlong via racemenu or don't install the fix and sos will handle the schlong, racemenu changes are then not possible anymore, they are either overwritten or generate visual issues.

Either install the sos fix from xpmse and manage the player character schlong via racemenu or don't install the fix and sos will handle the schlong, racemenu changes are then not possible anymore, they are either overwritten or generate visual issues.

I see. Thanks for the answer.

Hi Groovtama,

I'm using XPMSE 3.0, and I noticed the PC's upper arms will be twisted while playing idle animation "idlehandsbehindback".

This idle animation can be played using command: player.playidle idlehandsbehindback

Is this problem caused by the skeleton? Because it still happens even if I remove the body mesh mod(CBBE).

post-154846-0-17551100-1439430811_thumb.png

Hi Groovtama,

I'm using XPMSE 3.0, and I noticed the PC's upper arms will be twisted while playing idle animation "idlehandsbehindback".

This idle animation can be played using command: player.playidle idlehandsbehindback

Is this problem caused by the skeleton? Because it still happens even if I remove the body mesh mod(CBBE).

It is not my part to fix bad animations or bad body weighting

Im not sure if this is actually the right place to ask, but here we go: If i use a collision enabled xml and CBBE HDT body, npcs which are spawning somewhat in the distance leave a mile long trail of hdt breast behind them, which slowly snaps back onto their position. If i disable the collision (either by removing the havok object or disabling the collision head mesh), the effect does not appear anymore. Can i somehow have both collision and not totally spazzed out breast physics on spawning npcs?

Ask the guy who made the xml files.

Groovtama, I'm getting these errors, with a new game,  running 3.13:

[08/14/2015 - 04:52:29PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[08/14/2015 - 04:52:29PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
	[Active effect 4 on  (86002916)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

Can't remove that script part without getting other issues.

stack:

Can't remove that script part without getting other issues.

Im getting the same issue.... CTD at windhelm still :(

Ask the guy who made the xml files.

I did not want to imply its a skeleton issue, but its happening with both collision xml i tried. One from nexus and one from LL - one using a modified head mesh and one using a havok object to enable collision - so i thought maybe someone here knows about it, as it seems to be related not to one specific xml but to the general concept of collision.

Here is how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/K688YPc.jpg

If its really inappropriate to post this here, please ignore me, i wont pursue the issue.

I'm pretty sure that's an HDT issue judging from the image. Click whatever's streaking across the horizon, like your companion's tits, do disable/enable on her, and HDT should stop being stupid and not stretch as much. Also as said make sure you're capping your framerate at 60, or bad things happen.

Hi Groovtama,

Any time in the future do you think you could add an option in your fomod to distribute your skeletons for the different child race mods?   For example, I know RCOTS is compatible with all your meshes and animations; perhaps distribute and rename the default skeletons (skeleton_x117.nif/hkx) in the RCOTS meshes/actors/character/oriental/x117 path? 

I'm only asking because (if Im not mistaken) you made a separate fomod for RCOTS (or maybe just COTS?) a while back but discontinued it since you overhauled your mod.

I have been manually distributing and renaming your files for my RCOTS race mod every time a major update ocurrs with your new XPMSE.esp.  I don't mind because its worth the work since your mod just keeps getting better and better.

If it's not worth your time I understand.  You have bigger fish to fry as a modder.  ;)

-Trip

How do fix this error:

[08/16/2015 - 01:42:16AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

I'm pretty certain it's what's crashing my game.  Log is attached.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi Groovtama,

Any time in the future do you think you could add an option in your fomod to distribute your skeletons for the different child race mods?   For example, I know RCOTS is compatible with all your meshes and animations; perhaps distribute and rename the default skeletons (skeleton_x117.nif/hkx) in the RCOTS meshes/actors/character/oriental/x117 path? 

I'm only asking because (if Im not mistaken) you made a separate fomod for RCOTS (or maybe just COTS?) a while back but discontinued it since you overhauled your mod.

I have been manually distributing and renaming your files for my RCOTS race mod every time a major update ocurrs with your new XPMSE.esp.  I don't mind because its worth the work since your mod just keeps getting better and better.

If it's not worth your time I understand.  You have bigger fish to fry as a modder.  ;)

-Trip

People do edits to their custom skeletons if they have to have a custom path, I do not want to know everytime what edits, I mostly miss some like with skykids. When they do a custom path it is their responsiblity to provide a compatible file, not mine. I think of vanilla skeleton copies in other paths just a dumb thing.

How do fix this error:

[08/16/2015 - 01:42:16AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

I have no clue why your game refuses to let any mod register for an event.

Hi Groovtama,

-Trip

Actually we can go the other way, this is the Skykids skeletons renamed and repathed for RCOTS.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5p775j42n9lgovr/RCOTS-XPMSE3.0.7z

How do fix this error:

stack:

that's some huge estrus spam:

zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildCuirassPlayer on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorTsunCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMournersClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGlassCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes04 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E03) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorGrey on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E19) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E01) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorFalmerCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDA02Armor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBladesCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialStuddedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDA05SaviorsHide on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzForswornCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003394) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E09) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesCommonVariant1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E16) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassMarkarth on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03_var1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorScaledCuirassB on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl_var2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E10) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildKarliahCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDragonscaleCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDwarvenCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzGeneralTulliusArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003395) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBarKeeperVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPsiijicRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003383) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesEmperor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerRags on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003381) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DBF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes03withExtras on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E02) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialLightCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelPlateCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWarlockRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003389) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakCuirassSleeves on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesUlfric on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003388) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E00) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E11) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBarKeeper on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorElvenCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorLinweCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprentice on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorElvenLightCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorCompanionsCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorRed on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorPenitusCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes01Variant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E08) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorIronBandedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E07) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildLeaderCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DED) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWeddingDress on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassThePale on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDragonplateCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDaedricCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorEbonyCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWenchClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelCuirassB on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorHideCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassWinterhold on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E12) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorNightingaleCuirassPlayer03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorOrcishCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesNocturnal on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesNecromancerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003397) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003382) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant04 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E06) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakBearCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMinerClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E14) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesExecutionerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMythicDawnRobesNoHood on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelCuirassA on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMinerClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E15) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338F) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003384) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMGRobesArchmage on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E13) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBlackSmith on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl_var1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0F) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorBrown on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E17) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassHjaalmarch on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass3 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesJester on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003391) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDraugrCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E05) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesCommon on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStuddedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzSheogorathOutfit on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003396) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzdunWaywardPassGhostArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003393) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChef on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorLeatherCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesThalmorrobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003387) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBArmorShortSleeve on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003390) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorScaledCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBlackSmithVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E04) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassSolitude on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorIronCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRobesGreybeardTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003385) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRobesMageNoviceTemplate on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003386) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassRiften on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBeggarRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassFalkreath on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02Variant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorGreen on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E18) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003392) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) is not the right type

followed by some huge actor event spam:

edit: site spoilers didn't work, post got too long

after actor events spam is nude creatures spam and those 3 mods repeat thru out the log stopping up other mods including fnis

Hi Groovtama,

-Trip

Actually we can go the other way, this is the Skykids skeletons renamed and repathed for RCOTS.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5p775j42n9lgovr/RCOTS-XPMSE3.0.7z

Thanks!  That was pretty awesome of you to do that.   Rep given.  :D

Groova; if you get questions again about Ningheim, I just found out what the issue with that mod is. The Brows for Ningheim addon actually includes another install of the skeleton, animations and such that no brows addon should touch, these are what's overwriting the skeleton that users replace. I took out the brows mod and my Ningheim works fine with your skeleton with a minimum amount of work.

How do fix this error:

stack:

that's some huge estrus spam:

zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildCuirassPlayer on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorTsunCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMournersClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGlassCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes04 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E03) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorGrey on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E19) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E01) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorFalmerCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDA02Armor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBladesCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialStuddedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDA05SaviorsHide on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzForswornCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003394) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E09) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesCommonVariant1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E16) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassMarkarth on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03_var1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorScaledCuirassB on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl_var2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E10) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildKarliahCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDragonscaleCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDwarvenCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzGeneralTulliusArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003395) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBarKeeperVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPsiijicRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003383) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesEmperor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerRags on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003381) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DBF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes03withExtras on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E02) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialLightCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelPlateCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWarlockRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003389) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakCuirassSleeves on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE9) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesUlfric on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003388) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E00) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E11) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBarKeeper on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorElvenCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorLinweCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprentice on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorElvenLightCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorCompanionsCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorRed on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorPenitusCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes01Variant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E08) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorIronBandedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E07) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildLeaderCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DED) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWeddingDress on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassThePale on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDragonplateCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChild03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDaedricCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorEbonyCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesWenchClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338B) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelCuirassB on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE5) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorHideCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassWinterhold on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD6) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E12) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorNightingaleCuirassPlayer03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorOrcishCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesNocturnal on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1E) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesNecromancerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1D) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003397) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003382) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant04 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E06) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakBearCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE7) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMinerClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E14) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesExecutionerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFE) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMythicDawnRobesNoHood on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E1C) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelCuirassA on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMinerClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E15) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF00338F) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003384) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMGRobesArchmage on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E13) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBlackSmith on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl_var1 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0F) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorBrown on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E17) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassHjaalmarch on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD0) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorBanditCuirass3 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesJester on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003391) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorDraugrCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DC8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E05) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesCommon on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFB) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStuddedCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DEA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzSheogorathOutfit on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003396) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzdunWaywardPassGhostArmor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003393) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesChef on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF4) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorLeatherCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDD) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DFA) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesThalmorrobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003387) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorStormcloakCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBArmorShortSleeve on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003390) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorScaledCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DE2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBlackSmithVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothesVariant02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E04) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassSolitude on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD3) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorIronCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DDC) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRobesGreybeardTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003385) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesRobesMageNoviceTemplate on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003386) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassRiften on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD2) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesBeggarRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DF1) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassFalkreath on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DCF) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzArmorImperialCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002DD8) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02Variant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E0A) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzClothesMonkRobesColorGreen on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF002E18) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because (BF003392) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) is not the right type

[08/16/2015 - 01:33:29AM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (BF004888) is not the right type

followed by some huge actor event spam:

edit: site spoilers didn't work, post got too long

after actor events spam is nude creatures spam and those 3 mods repeat thru out the log stopping up other mods including fnis

Well Estrus was supposed to work with LSAR clothing/armor mod, since it'll strip individual pieces rather than the whole thing, but I don't have that.

I have Estrus and Actor Events together to use with Chaurus Estrus (both are prereq), but that mod hasn't been updated in awhile, same with Estrus main mod.  I don't think AE has been updated since last year.

Edit: just checked the main page for Estrus, seems several people are having troubles with it working with EC.

Nude Creatures I just recently installed and thought itwas a prereq for More Nasty Critters.  Guess it wasn't, removing now.

Edit2: AE removed, still have the error stacks from Estrus and papyrus log still has same error with XPMSE

Edit3: AE and SL Nude Creatures removed, started new game, still getting Nude Creatures errors.

Hello Groovetama.

Have you changed the "shout point" of vanilla shout animations from "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" to another?  

My Dragonborn is female Imperial, which should associate with skeleton_female.nif.  I tried to open the skeleton and attach "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" to a different node, such as "HDT Belly," "NPC L Hand [LHnd]," "NPC L Calf [LClf]," but the shout came out from the mouth no matter where "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" was.  Then I deleted the node, then the shout effect appeared from the origin of character.

The trick of moving shout node works on XPMSE 2.82, while it doesn't on the newest 3.13.  Same trick on other nodes like hand magic and breast magic still works.

What have you adjusted on "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" and shouting animations?

Hello Groovetama.

Have you changed the "shout point" of vanilla shout animations from "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" to another?  

My Dragonborn is female Imperial, which should associate with skeleton_female.nif.  I tried to open the skeleton and attach "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" to a different node, such as "HDT Belly," "NPC L Hand [LHnd]," "NPC L Calf [LClf]," but the shout came out from the mouth no matter where "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" was.  Then I deleted the node, then the shout effect appeared from the origin of character.

The trick of moving shout node works on XPMSE 2.82, while it doesn't on the newest 3.13.  Same trick on other nodes like hand magic and breast magic still works.

What have you adjusted on "NPC Head MagicNode [Hmag]" and shouting animations?

yeah moving that node other than via script edits in xpmse does not work anymore.