XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Over the course of about 2-3 levels my SKSE save dropped from 4.6 MB to 2.3 MB by downgrading skeletons to 2.82. I'm reluctant trying v 3.06 as I'm afraid of damaging my save unecessarily, I think I'll stick with 2.82 unless there's another mod that requires a new version.

Just checking, you do support NPC bounce and jiggle with breast etc physics with HDT enabled clothes and armor on a lot of NPCs right? Because if not... little point in having HDT! :P

I just do not support the weapon bones in the default xml, pussy bones etc. because I do not copy weapon bones into draugr for example because that would either lead to problems or I would have to tweak drauger weapon positions because, the draugr runs now with a weapon around that was before in his inventory.

I "solved" the problem with my install, unfortunately I'm still nonplussed as to what caused the problem.

I deactivated everything in the mod list except XPMSE and its dependencies with no luck. Only after I deleted and reinstalled the SKSE data folder did XPMSE work.

If anyone has a link to version 2.82 I would very much appreciate it.

If anyone has a link to version 2.82 I would very much appreciate it.

2.82 is still available on the mod's download page.

Thanks, I was downloading from Nexus in an effort to retain the Mod Organizer version check.

I stupidly assumed that all of the versions on LL would match those on Nexus.

i am wondering if this a the cause why the 3.0 or higher would bug out ? i saw your nexus page and in there you mention that there needs to be more ticked when using FNIS

"Groovtama's alternate anim for XPMSE/Race Menu"
??

I never seen this mentioned on lovers lab so i never used this option in fnis before as a matter of fact i never even paid any attention on this i only used skeleton arm fix.

i am wondering if this a the cause why the 3.0 or higher would bug out ? i saw your nexus page and in there you mention that there needs to be more ticked when using FNIS

"Groovtama's alternate anim for XPMSE/Race Menu"
??

I never seen this mentioned on lovers lab so i never used this option in fnis before as a matter of fact i never even paid any attention on this i only used skeleton arm fix.

It is mentioned in the installer and shown on the FNIS picture^^

having a strange issue, upgraded and started a new game and now several of the addons to sos are gone from the MCM menu.  this includes leto alternative and sos for female.  i'm not seeing any overwrite issues from this mod with SOS (well none beyond the ones that the previous overwrote) so i'm not really sure whats going on.

oh, and reseting SOS from the skyui menu didn't fix the issue.

edit: issue came from SLEN sorry.

If you are a Mod Organzier user and have used More Nasty Critters or another mod that deals with these creatures on another profile, this is a FNIS issue, not a skeleton issue, this mod doesn't touch dragons at all. Fire up FNIS, hit deinstall creatures, rerun FNIS, go in game and you should be animated. IF it's Mod Organizer delete the whole FNIS mod and install two instnces of FNIS named differently, one for More Nasty Creatures and similar mods that have a lot of creature animations, one for a profile where you are not using these things.

Just Updated to the latest version and I have a bizarre problem. Some of the creatures are motionless (dragons and spiders seen so far). Like statues. and they dont die. Their health runs out but they dont die.

scratch that... it was sexlabs issue

Is Realistic Ragdolls and Force still a requirement? 

I just updated to 3.07 from 2.8 and it seems XPMSE is replacing all the skeletons in Realistic Ragdolls, then there is this in OP:

>>

Q: I have problems with dragging bodies.
A: Since XPMSE3, "Realistic Ragdolls & Force"'s GameSetting are duplicated into the XPMSE plugin. If you have problem the Game Setting are getting overwritten place XPMSE lower in your load order. You can hide the "Realistic Ragdolls & Force" esp when you are confident with your load order.

>>

Yet there are still multiple instances in OP stating Realistic Ragdolls is a requirement.

I just updated to 3.07 from 2.8 and it seems XPMSE is replacing all the skeletons in Realistic Ragdolls, then there is this in OP:

>>

A: Since XPMSE3, "Realistic Ragdolls & Force"'s GameSetting are duplicated into the XPMSE plugin. If you have problem the Game Setting are getting overwritten place XPMSE lower in your load order. You can hide the "Realistic Ragdolls & Force" esp when you are confident with your load order.

>>

Yet there are still multiple instances in OP stating Realistic Ragdolls is a requirement.

RR&F is still a requirement for the other skeletons, like animals and so.

I mirrored the game settings in XPMSE.esp because there was always one mod in my load order to that time which overwrote something from RR&F game settings, and loot packed RR&F pretty high, that is why I mirrored the settings in XPMSE.esp. If you do have RR&F.esp pretty high in your load order and nothing overwritting the game settings. You can just use the XPMSE.esp and hide the RR&F one.

Just checking, you do support NPC bounce and jiggle with breast etc physics with HDT enabled clothes and armor on a lot of NPCs right? Because if not... little point in having HDT! :P

I never had any problems with cbbe files on nexus, used them for years, chose tbbp when available, but either variation worked completely without issue now I found some armor mods at LL don't hold that same reliability:

they say cbbe with tbbp, but require hdt

give the new armor to npc cause game crash after cell change or save-quit-reload

I just do not support the weapon bones in the default xml, pussy bones etc. because I do not copy weapon bones into draugr for example because that would either lead to problems or I would have to tweak drauger weapon positions because, the draugr runs now with a weapon around that was before in his inventory.

is that same issue or does anybody know cause for this, is there a fix

oops, this is first time i noticed that. but never had any problems before.  What exactly does that check mark do ??

I thnk its been around since 2.05, maybe 2.0, but it's there to allow the patch for the double weapon draw/ sheath anims made by groov

>>

>>

I mirrored the game settings in XPMSE.esp because there was always one mod in my load order to that time which overwrote something from RR&F game settings, and loot packed RR&F pretty high, that is why I mirrored the settings in XPMSE.esp. If you do have RR&F.esp pretty high in your load order and nothing overwritting the game settings. You can just use the XPMSE.esp and hide the RR&F one.

but.. for new XPMSE v3.10, I have to install it or not the RR&F?

if I have to install RR&F.. I can disable in the NMM the RR&F esp?

>>

>>

but.. for new XPMSE v3.10, I have to install it or not the RR&F?

if I have to install RR&F.. I can disable in the NMM the RR&F esp?

Yeah, you have to install the skeletons that come with  RR&F that doesn't change, you are just able to disable the RR&F .esp.

wanted to ask u about this mod.   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?  it comes with a hkx file thats 400kb which is double the one that comes with your skeleton is it alright to use that one or should i delete the one that comes with that mod

There are 2 formats for hkx files, packfiles and plain xml format (not the same as making packfile to an xml) that can be used as a skeleton rig map, the pack files xp32 and I do are like the same format as in vanilla skyrim and are pretty much preferable over the xml format that cherry or others did, because it contains alot of redundant and non-sense data.

wanted to ask u about this mod.   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?  it comes with a hkx file thats 400kb which is double the one that comes with your skeleton is it alright to use that one or should i delete the one that comes with that mod

There are 2 formats for hkx files, packfiles and plain xml format (not the same as making packfile to an xml) that can be used as a skeleton rig map, the pack files xp32 and I do are like the same format as in vanilla skyrim and are pretty much preferable over the xml format that cherry or others did, because it contains alot of redundant and non-sense data.

Random question for the hell of it, can Skyrim even read .xml files in place of .hkx files by default?

Random question for the hell of it, can Skyrim even read .xml files in place of .hkx files by default?

The xml ones are called Havok tagfiles, and yeah skyrim can read them but a skeleton packfile is so much easier to generate and edit, a tag file is a chaos.

Havok Tagfile

http://pastebin.com/UBW5mNB4

Havok Packfile

http://pastebin.com/AhbmyxQU

Tagfile, can be read as a xml as a hkx, Packfile, have to be converted to xml, they are basically a binary file.

found a issue. if u have a old skeleton some where and it overwrites the xp one if u save teh game that old skeleton gets locked in the one used and even if u swap teh skeleton the old one is stuck in the save data. i tried teh clean save to see if that fix it but keep ctd when did that. might want to have where it doesnt save the skeleton info if the skeleton fails the check.

basicaly if it fails teh sketon check have it block saveing the data. dont know if clean save would work for others but luckly for me it was just a backed up saved game for me and i use MO so was easy to find the offending skelton and replace it( btw the skelton was from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9717/?

found a issue. if u have a old skeleton some where and it overwrites the xp one if u save teh game that old skeleton gets locked in the one used and even if u swap teh skeleton the old one is stuck in the save data. i tried teh clean save to see if that fix it but keep ctd when did that. might want to have where it doesnt save the skeleton info if the skeleton fails the check.

basicaly if it fails teh sketon check have it block saveing the data. dont know if clean save would work for others but luckly for me it was just a backed up saved game for me and i use MO so was easy to find the offending skelton and replace it( btw the skelton was from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9717/?

The script should auto fix itself after 5 mins but I can add a speedup if transformations are the problem.