XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I'm still seeing it as well and aside from HDT HH I don't use any other HDT mods.

It does seem a little better in v3.02 but it's still there. Equipping the quiver seems to start it but the sword jitters a little as well.

EDIT: by jitter I mean a very small jump to an offset and back so you get a brief flicker. I can video it with fraps if it would be of help. I'm on leave this week so have plenty of time

My SOS menu is not displaying any sliders since updating to 3.02 and now when I check XPMSE under the MCM it says the skeleton is not installed when it appears to be since everything else is working fine except the menu.
I have XPMSE lower in my load order than SOS and Race Menu, what is the best load-order set-up for the three?

My SOS menu is not displaying any sliders since updating to 3.02 and now when I check XPMSE under the MCM it says the skeleton is not installed when it appears to be since everything else is working fine except the menu.

I have XPMSE lower in my load order than SOS and Race Menu, what is the best load-order set-up for the three?

You need to replace custom race skeletons with the skeletons to the xpmse version you have running, if you run 3.0 all versions before 3.0 do not get detected as correct versions that does include 3.0 alpha.

Hi. The only way i can avoid crashing is by installing  3.02 over top of 2.82. I cant install 3.02 by itself.  I have all of the requirements. Maybe someone may have any ideas? Thanks

Go indoore make a save, remove the old version, do the savegame cleaner, install the new version, hope that skyrim doesn't choke.

I've replaced all custom race skeletons with the new one, including the beast races (skeletonbeast), but the MCM still says no skeleton is installed. I went as far as replacing anything named skeleton outside of the monsters with the update so I am not sure what else needs replacing? I used NMM to install it as normal and managed to get the update working last time, it's even in the same place as it was before in my load order.

I've replaced all custom race skeletons with the new one, including the beast races (skeletonbeast), but the MCM still says no skeleton is installed. I went as far as replacing anything named skeleton outside of the monsters with the update so I am not sure what else needs replacing? I used NMM to install it as normal and managed to get the update working last time, it's even in the same place as it was before in my load order.

What race is your character of.

I use 3 races. 

1. The Ohmes Raht. I use this one on Nexus but I am willing to axe it from my list if it means getting the skeleton working. This is the only race I have excluding the Custom Races mod which just makes duplicates of vanilla races, I made sure to replace their skeletons as well.

2. The Lykaios race. It uses the same skeleton as the vanilla khajiit as far as I'm aware since it has no skeleton files in its mesh folder. To be safe I added the relevant beast ones to the folder.

3. The Dagi Raht from Nexus. This also seems to use a vanilla skeleton since it also has none in its folder.

The genitalia of each works fine, but because the skeleton isn't registering as active i cannot edit their weapon positions or genitalia. Each race used the Frostfall animations and still have the quivers and bows were I assigned them before the menu stopped working.

I use 3 races. 

1. The Ohmes Raht. I use this one on Nexus but I am willing to axe it from my list if it means getting the skeleton working. This is the only race I have excluding the Custom Races mod which just makes duplicates of vanilla races, I made sure to replace their skeletons as well.

2. The Lykaios race. It uses the same skeleton as the vanilla khajiit as far as I'm aware since it has no skeleton files in its mesh folder. To be safe I added the relevant beast ones to the folder.

3. The Dagi Raht from Nexus. This also seems to use a vanilla skeleton since it also has none in its folder.

The genitalia of each works fine, but because the skeleton isn't registering as active i cannot edit their weapon positions or genitalia. Each race used the Frostfall animations and still have the quivers and bows were I assigned them before the menu stopped working.

the same below should also apply here - no loose skeleton doesn't mean its vanilla

Tawalou, on 02 Aug 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

Groovtama, on 02 Aug 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Tawalou, on 02 Aug 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Hi, first thank you Groovtama for this good skeleton extended, and i really apreciate the MCM

All works fine for me, i just have a problem with a this standalone follower :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?

I use the 1h sword back, it works fine for me and vanilla followers, but for her, only the animations works, the sword is still on her hips.

I know she has a skeleton_female.hkx but i didn't used it because it replace your skeleton.

I tried that you said in your FAQ : Install Extensible Follower Framework 4 and choose in the "Wheel Menu" the option Tattoos, there you will have the RaceMenu interface with all the needed sliders.

But I don't have the option Tattoos on the wheel.

I also saw she uses this :FNIS_KateAnims_Behavior.hkx , maybe it's the problem.

Could you help me to fix it please?

That follower has a custom skeleton. You need to replace it.

Ok, but i have no idea of where it is located it's in her .bsa .esp ?

it is in the .bsa file you can just place it as a loose file, loose files have higher priority as bsa files under the same path.

I think that skse co-save issue it not fully fixed.. My just went to 412kb after starting a new game and playing for just one hour, without any SexLab mods or body mods.. I fear what will happen if I will add SexLab mods, body mods (like SAM) and JContainers... You can check my save again if you want.

P.S. I'm using latest XPMSE (3.02) with Race Menu 3.2.2 and FNIS 5.5 with fix1 and Realistic Ragdolls 1.9

Skse Save 15 - Luke Skyrim 01.44.10.rar

I'm still having issues with saving taking ages, is there any way to look at my SKSE save to know if it's leftover from XPMSE and will clear up, or another mod?

Attached the .skse save.

Even with the newest  version, I still have the SKSE growth and load times issue.

Everything else works PERFECT. Both Mcm menu, ece menu all there and fully functional. All messages in mcm tab say good to go, animations good, swapping nodes good.... Just the same issue with the skse and load times.

For me, I had a save just before I initially installed the first, second and third version(s) of this mod... and have used that save as my base with each revision...hoping the issue would cease, but it didn't even with the recent 3.03.

So, if you want to be sure of a clean slate, hopefully you have a save before this was installed.... along with a trustworthy means of reverting your data folder back (I use Wrye myself for this very reason...I see all, and I can fix all with it...yea, I know, I'm old school, been using it since Oblivion came out and Exnem pointed me too it, lol).

In the end, the author(s) are marvelous at this and will get it all straightened out as the bugs are worked out I am sure.

Good luck mate.

Forgive the silly question if it is one:

I have all of the requirements for XPMSE version 3.03 installed, nothing is overwriting it yet it describes XPMSE Skeleton as being 0.000000.

All other requirements are detected in the MCM and this is a vanilla save in Riverwood.

Have I missed something? How is the skeleton not included (or detected) in XPMSE?

Many thanks for all the great work, Groovtama.

Forgive the silly question if it is one:

I have all of the requirements for XPMSE version 3.03 installed, nothing is overwriting it yet it describes XPMSE Skeleton as being 0.000000.

All other requirements are detected in the MCM and this is a vanilla save in Riverwood.

Have I missed something? How is the skeleton not included (or detected) in XPMSE?

Many thanks for all the great work, Groovtama.

Custom race?

No, just a Nord.

EDIT: (poor quality) screencapture added for verification.

If using NMM:  Make sure the skeleton is the last thing installed (several mods install their own skeleton).  Reinstall the skeleton.

If using ModOrganizer:  Make sure that the skeleton has the highest priority in the left pane.

I'm still having issues with saving taking ages, is there any way to look at my SKSE save to know if it's leftover from XPMSE and will clear up, or another mod?

Attached the .skse save.

Iam having the same issue too .every thing works good except saving\loading takes really long time.I hope there is a fix for it.

Groovetama, I'm using 3.04 on a new game, haven't noticed much bloating in the save file yet, but I'm getting some noticeable errors in the papyrus log, using LOOT 8.00 to sort, FNIS 5.5 to register the animations, etc. I've trying using the single hand animations as well as the dual hand ones and this still shows up:

[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllMenus - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllMenus() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllMenus - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A01056D): cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select.
stack:
[ (2A01056D)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
<unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line 152
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 727
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAlternativeAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 721
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Cleanup() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 253
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A031A6E): cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select.

It will repeat continuously for each weapon variation, i.e: 
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A031A6F): cannot find variable named FNIS_Dag_Select.
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:43AM] Error:  (2A031A6F): cannot find variable named FNIS_axe_Select.
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:43AM] Error:  (740012CE): cannot find variable named FNIS_axe_dual_Select. and so on...

No, just a Nord.

EDIT: (poor quality) screencapture added for verification.

You either use a custom race that redirects the skeleton and needs manual overwritting of the skeleton, or something is overwritting XPMSE's skeleton.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply, Groovtama and srayesmanll.

I have attached a screenshot from Mod Organizer demonstrating that nothing is or was overwriting XPMSE. I put XPMSE third from highest with only JContainers 3.2.3 and papyrusutil 2.8 higher.

Apologies again if I have inadvertently overlooked something straightforward or incorrectly followed your guide.

post-514088-0-57398800-1438696880_thumb.png

the same below should also apply here - no loose skeleton doesn't mean its vanilla

Tawalou, on 02 Aug 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

Groovtama, on 02 Aug 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Tawalou, on 02 Aug 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Hi, first thank you Groovtama for this good skeleton extended, and i really apreciate the MCM

All works fine for me, i just have a problem with a this standalone follower :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?

I use the 1h sword back, it works fine for me and vanilla followers, but for her, only the animations works, the sword is still on her hips.

I know she has a skeleton_female.hkx but i didn't used it because it replace your skeleton.

I tried that you said in your FAQ : Install Extensible Follower Framework 4 and choose in the "Wheel Menu" the option Tattoos, there you will have the RaceMenu interface with all the needed sliders.

But I don't have the option Tattoos on the wheel.

I also saw she uses this :FNIS_KateAnims_Behavior.hkx , maybe it's the problem.

Could you help me to fix it please?

That follower has a custom skeleton. You need to replace it.

Ok, but i have no idea of where it is located it's in her .bsa .esp ?

it is in the .bsa file you can just place it as a loose file, loose files have higher priority as bsa files under the same path.

I've applied the skeletons to every race in the game now and the menu still does not register it. My skse saves are also over 300kb each. I was using 3.02 so I will try the update of 3.04 version.

Groovetama, I'm using 3.04 on a new game, haven't noticed much bloating in the save file yet, but I'm getting some noticeable errors in the papyrus log, using LOOT 8.00 to sort, FNIS 5.5 to register the animations, etc. I've trying using the single hand animations as well as the dual hand ones and this still shows up:

stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A01056D): cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select.
stack:
[ (2A01056D)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
<unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line 152
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 727
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAlternativeAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 721
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Cleanup() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 253
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A031A6E): cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select.

It will repeat continuously for each weapon variation, i.e: 
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:42AM] Error:  (2A031A6F): cannot find variable named FNIS_Dag_Select.
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:43AM] Error:  (2A031A6F): cannot find variable named FNIS_axe_Select.
[08/04/2015 - 10:11:43AM] Error:  (740012CE): cannot find variable named FNIS_axe_dual_Select. and so on...

That is something I can fix in 3.05

That is strange because it is in actor that it does not know the var, I will go to fore with this.