XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

found a issue. if u have a old skeleton some where and it overwrites the xp one if u save teh game that old skeleton gets locked in the one used and even if u swap teh skeleton the old one is stuck in the save data. i tried teh clean save to see if that fix it but keep ctd when did that. might want to have where it doesnt save the skeleton info if the skeleton fails the check.

basicaly if it fails teh sketon check have it block saveing the data. dont know if clean save would work for others but luckly for me it was just a backed up saved game for me and i use MO so was easy to find the offending skelton and replace it( btw the skelton was from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9717/?

The script should auto fix itself after 5 mins but I can add a speedup if transformations are the problem.

ok didnt know it took 5min after change. might want to add that then to the op so people know if they change skeleton takes 5min for the change to come up. and add that better vampires skelton should be  changed so no one has that issue i had and come bothering u again.

rate u adding things almsot feels like u should absorb dual sheath into the skelton to save u and the auther of it trouble when each of u update lol.

found a issue. if u have a old skeleton some where and it overwrites the xp one if u save teh game that old skeleton gets locked in the one used and even if u swap teh skeleton the old one is stuck in the save data. i tried teh clean save to see if that fix it but keep ctd when did that. might want to have where it doesnt save the skeleton info if the skeleton fails the check.

basicaly if it fails teh sketon check have it block saveing the data. dont know if clean save would work for others but luckly for me it was just a backed up saved game for me and i use MO so was easy to find the offending skelton and replace it( btw the skelton was from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9717/?

The script should auto fix itself after 5 mins but I can add a speedup if transformations are the problem.

ok didnt know it took 5min after change. might want to add that then to the op so people know if they change skeleton takes 5min for the change to come up. and add that better vampires skelton should be  changed so no one has that issue i had and come bothering u again.

rate u adding things almsot feels like u should absorb dual sheath into the skelton to save u and the auther of it trouble when each of u update lol.

I just added to the suspend part that the script resets when you switch races. It fixes some other stuff that way, too. The only problem you will still have is the transforms from the human form will deform on non xpmse skeletons wrongly, and like any visual issue I already know off it, and so dealing with it is not a problem.

I am experimenting on some alternative Dual Sheath solutions for fun, that do not require a patcher, but the problem is either I need to premake like 12k forms (6k armors and 6k armor addon forms) with a bunch of NPCs in the cells and a big cellbuffer count. The coding for it is not that hard. I just experimented on it because it is something new, that is a little bit interesting to achive. But it is more fun to think of the solution than to do it.

I always try to make switching midgame possible.

you could have just said yes or no. " i always try" leaves me with a cloud above my head and lots of wondering.. hmmm umm huh.. lol  ok thanks. :)

no, he gave you the honest approach to it

I've seen other modders pick apart the dlc content and try to flush out the garbage Bethesda left behind

so if Bethesda can't give a clean game to start with everything added to it is like a guessing game of trial and error

I always try to make switching midgame possible.

you could have just said yes or no. " i always try" leaves me with a cloud above my head and lots of wondering.. hmmm umm huh.. lol  ok thanks. :)

no, he gave you the honest approach to it

I've seen other modders pick apart the dlc content and try to flush out the garbage Bethesda left behind

so if Bethesda can't give a clean game to start with everything added to it is like a guessing game of trial and error

Right on!  Groovtama gave the most honest answer possible for the question.  If you're modding, or using a mod, you're a beta tester.  "I always try", "I tried", "I think so", "I'm not sure", etc. are acceptable answers.  If a modder tries to address an issue, but someone finds a problem, they should report it in detail.   

I've noticed that with the plugins of XPMS Extended, you have sliders for different poser mods in the Racemenu, but at least for me, the sliders do nothing. Is there some way to make them work, do I need the behaviour and animation files from the original mods?

Yeah you need the original mods. Just the esps are not necessary. and the only requirement is that the poses are registered in FNIS.

I've noticed that with the plugins of XPMS Extended, you have sliders for different poser mods in the Racemenu, but at least for me, the sliders do nothing. Is there some way to make them work, do I need the behaviour and animation files from the original mods?

Yeah you need the original mods. Just the esps are not necessary. and the only requirement is that the poses are registered in FNIS.

So, just to be sure, I'll have to go get the mods, install everything that comes with them, except the esp's, run FNIS and then I will have the poses available? And, will it work with the latest version of the poser?

using v3.11, 2h swords and bows twitch erratically when sheathed even when all MCM options are set to default, also when setting quiver to frostfall style it takes around ~5 seconds every time I equip the bow to switch the quiver from default to frostfall style

using v3.11, 2h swords and bows twitch erratically when sheathed even when all MCM options are set to default, also when setting quiver to frostfall style it takes around ~5 seconds every time I equip the bow to switch the quiver from default to frostfall style

ive noticed it to but it dont happen but about 1-2times a min for me and its not very noticable unless u looking for it.

ive noticed it to but it dont happen but about 1-2times a min for me and its not very noticable unless u looking for it.

There is a possibility that 2 restyler runs can get initiated, doing extra guards do not help it because both are starting at the same time, so it would update before the guards are set. Better havin the restyler run one time more than one time too less.

I observed NPC with invisible weapons recently. They still fight with them and i can see them in their inventory with the console. Could this mod have something to do with that?

Nope. Never heard of that issue.

So, just to be sure, I'll have to go get the mods, install everything that comes with them, except the esp's, run FNIS and then I will have the poses available? And, will it work with the latest version of the poser?

Yeah

I observed NPC with invisible weapons recently. They still fight with them and i can see them in their inventory with the console. Could this mod have something to do with that?

I have had the invisible weapon thing before, but it was because I forgot to install the meshes and textures after my last reinstall of Skyrim.

I get invisible weapons if a creature able to wield weapons like a Dragur spawns with something he doesn't have the animations for, like a dagger, there's an Ancient Nord Dagger in my level list from Lore Weapons Expanded that gets added to low-level draugr at times, which leaves them with no weapon or ability to attack other than their shouts if they ahve them.

Nice update!

I've a question, does your 1hm draw & sheath animation always looks like your character is wielding a dual weapon even though your character is holding one weapon either with the left or right hand?

Thx before.

There are only dual only or single only there is no mixed mode currently possible

Hi Groovtama, just been having some CTD action when walking to Windhelm... still puzzled with what the problem is... Here is my Papyrus log, hoping you might be able to make sense of it.... And advice would help greatly.

http://pastebin.com/QQbUH4rB

[08/11/2015 - 06:49:42PM] ERROR: Static function GetFloatExtraData not found on object NiOverride. Aborting call and returning None

Old version of NiOverride and/or RaceMenu installed.

Thanks for helping me decipher that. I have no idea what the NiOberride is, but I will look into the Racemenu and let you know

Requirement

(are installed BEFORE you install XPMSE3 and nothing overwrites XPMSE3 in general)

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla

RaceMenu users:

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 5.5 or newer

RaceMenu 3.2.2 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users:

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 5.5 or newer

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.2.2 or newer

Those Minimum version numbers have a reason for standing there, you know.