XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I'm wondering if this info will be helpful, but here goes. In my last save file after reinstalling 3.05, I'm still getting this problem with the script XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect starting and not finishing. Right now, inspecting with SaveTool, I have about 74 active script instances of this function, along with 74 Suspended Stacks. It appears the script is starting and then stalling. I'm attaching the papyrus log, showing all the stack dumps that are occurring with this function. As I said, i hope this is helpful.

Papyrus.0.rar

Sorry for not reading all of the 135 pages (whip me for this :3) but i have a problem with compatibility of XPMSE with "Sexlab Hormones", the problem is that i don't have a belly scaling while i don't wear armor (yeah naked), but when i put any armor/cloth the belly appears and i don't know where the problem is (im using CBBE body) thanks for any help

My skse saves are still getting larger on every autosave.

but.. SKSE saves are only in the Autosave function?

the manual saving, not have SKSE saves, right?

Manual saves have skse saves as well, well mine do.

Not had any problems myself though with either autosave or manual, Level 34 pc with 80 mods sitting at 130kb which was a small 5kb increase from the old skeleton but I have added HDT-PE which wasn't there before

Sorry for not reading all of the 135 pages (whip me for this :3) but i have a problem with compatibility of XPMSE with "Sexlab Hormones", the problem is that i don't have a belly scaling while i don't wear armor (yeah naked), but when i put any armor/cloth the belly appears and i don't know where the problem is (im using CBBE body) thanks for any help

once you've installed the proper skeleton files provided here you still need to run bodyslide set it for the appropriate cbbe body type settings (cbbe tbbp or cbbe hdt...) above and choose build in the center then choose batch build below

description sounds like you chose batch build below and forgot to choose build in the center - build creates the body and batch build creates the armor to go with it

I ended up deleting my skse co-saves. That seems to have fixed the problem.

Closing back in on 1 meg again.

I guess I will try a save game script cleaner as well.

I'm just wondering whether it would be worth while people putting up their load order when experiencing this problem so some sort of commonality might be observed. It's obvious that some people, (including the author - 'god bless their soul and may they be shrouded in good quality ice cream on their passing'), don't have it, so it's not a universal problem.

I must admit it was happening to me, but I've been fiddling with code type stuff, so my load out is a bit bolloxed anyway.

I installed 3.05 on a new game, the same way i allways installed your skeleton. Now i get mass amounts of papyrus spam with this message:

ERROR:  (FF000FAA): cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select.

stack:
[ (FF000FAA)].increasedSpawns.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
<unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line 148
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 726
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAlternativeAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 720
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Cleanup() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 252
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

only the reference in it changes. Here is me hoping i didnt bork the game.

That is how animvars are I removed the cleanup code part where they are reseted. Skyrim probably throws the whole thing away without my doing.

I ended up deleting my skse co-saves. That seems to have fixed the problem.

Becarefull with this method. i have noticed that this will destroy some other mods in process. like SOS and some of the devious devices. Maybe even sexlab itself.

A restart of SOS fixed that.

I spoke too soon earlier as I was working from a fresh upgrade and assumed the ess was stable.

After after a few minutes and a couple of save it went from 66Kb to over 600Kb with V3.05

I just tested with V3.06, it's not as bad but still happens it went from 66Kb to 273Kb after only two saves

Just noticed the flicker on the sword and quiver is more noticeable again though it does stop after a while. Tested with V2.82 and there's no trace of it so something in v3 is causing it.

On the ess bloating I'm guessing here but looking at the sequence of saves it looks like it jumps on a cell change but I'll recheck that to make sure

EDIT:

That looks to be the case, here's the Kb count for a few saves I tested on

Breezehome 66
Breezehome 66
Whiterun 96
Whiterun 98
Whiterun 98
Skyrim 182
Skyrim 183

Just noticed the flicker on the sword and quiver is more noticeable again though it does stop after a while. Tested with V2.82 and there's no trace of it so something in v3 is causing it.

On the ess bloating I'm guessing here but looking at the sequence of saves it looks like it jumps on a cell change but I'll recheck that to make sure

EDIT:

Breezehome 66

Breezehome 66

Whiterun 96

Whiterun 98

Whiterun 98

Skyrim 182

Skyrim 183

That the data grows when you walk through 3 cells is normal I can't clean off stuff you might see. Every cell that is dettached gets cleaned.

I just tested with V3.06, it's not as bad but still happens it went from 66Kb to 273Kb after only two saves

this African heat, gets hurt in the head even Skeletons..  :-/

EDIT:

Breezehome 66

Breezehome 66

Whiterun 96

Whiterun 98

Whiterun 98

Skyrim 182

Skyrim 183

That the data grows when you walk through 3 cells is normal I can't clean off stuff you might see. Every cell that is dettached gets cleaned.

here we are..?

Resolved? :blush:

Ah, apologies. Up until recently I've been using the old X93ar50 so this is the first time I've been aware of the ess as an issue as it hardly changes with the old skeleton.

I installed 3.05 on a new game, the same way i allways installed your skeleton. Now i get mass amounts of papyrus spam with this message:

stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 726
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAlternativeAnimation() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line 720
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

That is how animvars are I removed the cleanup code part where they are reseted. Skyrim probably throws the whole thing away without my doing.

Groov, did I miss something here, or when I answerd your pm?

The error cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select. simply comes when FNIS isn't run with the Racemenu/XPMSE patch, and when the custom weapequip isn't installed. Then these anim vars are not defined, and the engine (unfortunately) issues the error message.

But basically this is a user (installation) error.

stack:

Groov, did I miss something here, or when I answerd your pm?

The error cannot find variable named FNIS_1hm_dual_Select. simply comes when FNIS isn't run with the Racemenu/XPMSE patch, and when the custom weapequip isn't installed. Then these anim vars are not defined, and the engine (unfortunately) issues the error message.

But basically this is a user (installation) error.

The error happens to me, too, the error happens OnCellDetach in the cleanup function, I guess skyrim unloads all the animvars for the actor and they can't be set to something else or reseted to default anymore. I removed the animvar reseting from the cleanup function, and will see if it causes problems or not.

The error did never happen in a RaceMenuWeaponPlugin or in the Restyling function which had the exact lines of code, only OnCellDetach -> Cleanup(). That means unloaded actor, SetAnimationVariableInt() -> Skyrim says No.

The error happens to me, too, the error happens OnCellDetach in the cleanup function, I guess skyrim unloads all the animvars for the actor and they can't be set to something else or reseted to default anymore. I removed the animvar reseting from the cleanup function, and will see if it causes problems or not.

The error did never happen in a RaceMenuWeaponPlugin or in the Restyling function which had the exact lines of code, only OnCellDetach -> Cleanup(). That means unloaded actor, SetAnimationVariableInt() -> Skyrim says No.

Oh, that's what I missed.

The problem here is that the player has no 3D at this moment, and without 3d there are no behaviors, and therefore no animvars. 

I have a similar problem in the FNIS Sexy Move, and there I always check is3Dloaded() before I set or check the AnimVars.

i wanted to report that with 3.06 i get new bug. i entered a dungen and my game suddenly went from 60 to 1 and 2 frames i could not continue so i quite the game and now my hdt log is spamming with daggers could not be bind to bone and this is being spammed every second when in game.

i wanted to report that with 3.06 i get new bug. i entered a dungen and my game suddenly went from 60 to 1 and 2 frames i could not continue so i quite the game and now my hdt log is spamming with daggers could not be bind to bone and this is being spammed every second when in game.

Mods completely unsupported:

- HDT Equipment (everyone option), that includes mods including everyone option features in their HDT Physics extension xmls this includes:

Any HDT default xml with weapons/shit in it you do not need to bother to report to me, because I will not help it is clearly stated that it does not work.