XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Alpha of 3.0 is on here. The style part is now as simple as possible and should not have any log spam anymore.

The MCM nor the showracemenu are showing option to change weapon styles.

Did you look onto the MCM "Information" page?

There's 2 tabs, Styles and Information, the style tab when I click on it shows nothing.

The Information tab show's versions and stuff, I get checks for everything except the failed one which I assume is good.

Alpha of 3.0 is on here. The style part is now as simple as possible and should not have any log spam anymore.

The MCM nor the showracemenu are showing option to change weapon styles.

There's 2 tabs, Styles and Information, the style tab when I click on it shows nothing.

The Information tab show's versions and stuff, I get checks for everything except the failed one which I assume is good.

... ehm you get a failed one and assume it does work? "You failed, do it again" => "You installed something wrong, Fix it!"

What is the failed one?

... ehm you get a failed one and assume it does work? "You failed, do it again" => "You installed something wrong, Fix it!"

What is the failed one?

Think it would be better just to show you.

Opening Screen

post-48180-0-09714700-1437170572_thumb.jpg

Information

post-48180-0-83175000-1437170568_thumb.jpg

Styles

post-48180-0-48396300-1437170574_thumb.jpg

As you can see nothing shows up in the styles tab, nor does it show up in the racemenu. Nothing also shows up for the body scales, magic, beast, camera, gentials, citrus or weapons tab in the racemenu.

post-48180-0-48117400-1437170742_thumb.jpg

What is the failed one?

Think it would be better just to show you.

Opening Screen

attachicon.gifOpening.jpg

Information

attachicon.gifInformation.jpg

Styles

attachicon.gifStyles.jpg

As you can see nothing shows up in the styles tab, nor does it show up in the racemenu. Nothing also shows up for the body scales, magic, beast, camera, gentials, citrus or weapons tab in the racemenu.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_07_17 16_05_13_46.jpg

You use a 2.8 skeleton on a custom race with a seperate skeleton path.

attachicon.gifStyles.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2015_07_17 16_05_13_46.jpg

You use a 2.8 skeleton on a custom race with a seperate skeleton path.

Herpa derp, should have realized that. That fixed the issue and the style options are showing now.

Hey, came back after installing 3.0 Alpha... and you know what's good about it? You can set up weapon placements through MCM! That's right, you wait for the MCM panel to load up, then pick your placements without having to open up Racemenu.

Best part of it? This version does away with the usual Papyrus log spam I get in previous versions! :lol:

Do your Draugr skeletons touch on Dragon Priests any? Because my Dragon priests with this skeleton (no other changes, other than I put ReAnimated in to in theory fix another issue with frozen creatures) are now frozen in T-Pose, I approached Volsung and he was frozen outside his coffin, I triggered his rise out of it and the coffin lid flew aside but he didn't move any, except I could now attack him.

Do your Draugr skeletons touch on Dragon Priests any? Because my Dragon priests with this skeleton (no other changes, other than I put ReAnimated in to in theory fix another issue with frozen creatures) are now frozen in T-Pose, I approached Volsung and he was frozen outside his coffin, I triggered his rise out of it and the coffin lid flew aside but he didn't move any, except I could now attack him.

Even if my monster skeltons touch anything they do not fuck up the animation graph. Just nifs, if a animation malfunctions it is a hkxes fauit.

Well I already had frozen spriggans and flame atronachs that I asked Fore about over on Nexus, and he couldn't really help me, it doesn't seem to be a FNIS issue because I don't have Flame Atronach, Spriggan or Dragon Priest behaviour files in FNIS*s directories. I tried installing ReAnimate as said but now I got some of my main badguys frozen as well even with that included.

Well I already had frozen spriggans and flame atronachs that I asked Fore about over on Nexus, and he couldn't really help me, it doesn't seem to be a FNIS issue because I don't have Flame Atronach, Spriggan or Dragon Priest behaviour files in FNIS*s directories. I tried installing ReAnimate as said but now I got some of my main badguys frozen as well even with that included.

You have a fnis log?

I do, but I'm not sure which one you need to look at... so here's all of them that was generated for the FNIS run with the new skeleton.

Ehm the generator output not the xml files...

No Edits to dragon priest from the logs, also xpmse doesn't edit the dragon priest skeleton, is seperate from from anything else.

Look if a mod edits:

Meshes\actors\dragonpriest\ files anywhere

I do, but I'm not sure which one you need to look at... so here's all of them that was generated for the FNIS run with the new skeleton.

Ehm the generator output not the xml files...

No Edits to dragon priest from the logs, also xpmse doesn't edit the dragon priest skeleton, is seperate from from anything else.

Look if a mod edits:

Meshes\actors\dragonpriest\ files anywhere

I've never met them so I don't know if I share the issue or not, but I do have Those files, i'll check what mod it came from

No mod does that unless it's in a BSA. Since ReAnimate is the new kid on the block and my dragon priests were animated before, I'm going to try to remove it and see if it helps.

Meanwhile I just reran FNIS, sorry about that, here's the console output from running it;

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   18.07.2015 03:31:41
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

1737 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 329 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

No mod does that unless it's in a BSA. Since ReAnimate is the new kid on the block and my dragon priests were animated before, I'm going to try to remove it and see if it helps.

Meanwhile I just reran FNIS, sorry about that, here's the console output from running it;

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   18.07.2015 03:31:41

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7 ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

11 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

1737 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

329 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

actually your log tells what mod does alter those files, I was searching my mods for that path as he stated above but couldn't find it til I saw your log mention of fnis creature 5.3 was it: try reinstalling fnis creature pack or if that doesn't elp try another version besides 5.3 to rule it out as the issue, I've seen some weird creature spam from the new fnis creatures

I was using the old xp32 skeleton with the nipple magic mod.  I recently upgraded the skeleton to this one, and the magic nodes are back at the hands now, not at the breasts.  how do I fix that?

By reading the description page

Removing ReAnimate reanimated my dragon priests, ironically. So in theory it's another similar mod that plays with the Spriggan and Flame Atronach meshes (they look very similar after all).

Also v3 is working great for me otherwise, MCM is great and no more Papyrus messages, awesome work here.

File Name: XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

File Submitter: Groovtama

File Submitted: 22 Jan 2014

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Requires: SKSE, RR&F, FNIS, RaceMenu

XPMSE 2.82 + 3.0 alpha

(also on Nexus)

hey with this xp32 mod which mods should i not install

Warning:

You do not delete my skeleton_female.hkx

Description:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2 is a completely redone version of xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS"

Paid Moods:

Please keep mods depending on this mod free, and please don't include it in paid mods

Requirement (Need to be installed BEFORE):

SKSE 1.7.2

Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 5.4.1

Racemenu 3.2.2

Installation:

Automatic:

Add the mod to a mod manager the fomod installer will guide you through the installation.

Manual:

Minimum required content have their folders tagged with (Recommened)

Uninstallation (completely):

- Unequip all weapons (Proper Weapon Scale script data reset)

- Move all scale\position\rotation\style sliders added by XPMSE to their original values (RaceMenu data reset)

- Any data left in your savegame is needed for reinstallation and is not harmful in any way

- Remove the files added by this mod

Skeleton Features

Body and Phyics Support:

- Breast and Butt Physic [bBP] enabled bodies

- Tender Breast and Butt Physic [TBBP] enabled bodies

- HDT Physics Extension [HDT_PE] enabled bodies

- HDT Skinned Mesh Physics [HDT-SMP] enabled bodies

Warning: Using T\BBP is not recommended because of many faulty animations. PLEASE only use it if you don't have another choice.

Mods compatible and supported:

- Citrus v4

- Deadly Mutilation

- Dual Shealth Redux

- HDT Dragon Tails

- Nipple Magic

- Realistic Ragdolls & Force

- SAM - Shape Atlas for Men

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

- The Joy of Perspective

- UN7B Pussy

Mods compatible but unsupported:

- Aesthetic Bolt Quiver (included as a style does not need the base mod, base mod still usable)

- Enchance Character Edit (support file in legacy folder, support offically dropped, incompatible with SAM)

Monster Skeleton Fixes:

- Fixes crashes cause by some monster skeletons

- Fixes HDT problems cause by some monsters skeletons

- RaceMenu compatibilty to take changes over to other transforming races like to Werewolf or Vampire Lords, if you make a leg longer in human form, the Vampire Lord\Werewolf leg will be longer, too

- Not supported by HDT Equipment everyone version

XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin

Slider Features:

- XPMSE RaceMenu will check your skeleton on editing your character in RaceMenu, if you should have overwritten the skeleton by mistake and features in RaceMenu are missing, you will be notified, also works on NPCs

- Ingame Weapon positions, Sliders are named "Style", ex. "Sword Style", "Axe Style"

- Weapon Equip\Unequip animations change with the set Style (Axe, Dagger, Sword, Greatsword\Warhammer, Bow currently)

- Many Scale\Position\Rotation Sliders for Weapons (~150) and Body Sections available (~350 Sliders overall)

- Special sliders for SOS\SAM

- Special sliders for Female characters

- Special sliders for Beasts

- Supports unified 3rd and 1st Person scaling

- Uses NiOverride instead of NetImmerse for better support for other scaling mods, if they also use NiOverride

- Sliders are ordered in special categories ex. "WEAPON" -> Weapon Sliders

- Compatible with Extensible Follower Framework 4.0+ for RaceMenu follower support of nearly all features

- Pose mods available in the character editor for testing and making screenshots

Proper Weapon Scale Features:

- Proper Weapon Scale will check your skeleton on equipping a weapon, if you should have overwritten the skeleton by mistake, Proper Weapon Scale will disable itself for safety, NPCs who don't have an XPMSE will have their skeletons positions and will not be affected, I don't explicite tell you which ones, because if I do you will be spammed if you have mistakenly overwritten the skeletons.

- Fixes waepons size problems for females in 3rd and 1st Person (old vanilla Problem)

- Transfers size changes from the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin and RaceMenuPlugin to all sheathed weapons to the drawn weapon, if you have a big badass Two-Handed Greatsword on your back, you will also have it in your hands, excludes some weapons like bows, because of allign problems if not. "Weapon Scale" and "Off-hand Scale" will be an offset for all drawn weapons.

- Manages Arrow\Quiver, Magic, Bow\Crossbow, Greatsword\Battleaxe\Warhammer styles dynamically to ensure that changes from default have no visual issues and that you can set them seperate

Poses:

Currently supported Pose Mods: (you don't need the esp active only run them with FNIS)

- FNIS Spells

- Kinoko Poses

- Aloe Poses

- GomaPeroPero Poses

- Shape Atlas for Men Poses

- Halo Poser S (recommended)

- Halo Poser S MCM

- Public Poser

- Brainsperm Poses

- Oden Poses

- Shocky's Creature and Human Poses

Weapon Positions (Styles)

Styles avaiable from the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin

Weapon category which are not listed here have no other avaiable value than default ingame, since 2.7 their are 2 kinds of slider individual and ALL NPCs sliders in the player RaceMenu, "1" is for indivual "(0)" is the All slider in the following list. Indiviual Style sliders on "0" set NPCs to use the All Style again.

Endorse these authors mods, they did them for free, show your support

Individual (All NPCs): Style

Axe:

1 (0): Default

2 (1): Reversed Axes by Groovtama

3 (2): Axes on Back by Groovtama

Sword:

2 (1): 1-Handed Swords on Back by xp32

3 (2): SWP 1-Handed Swords on Back by Metal-Gear-Rex

4 (3): FSM Swords turned edge up by fushimi

5 (4): Dual Swords on left waist by Ayame

6 (5): No More Dangling Swords by Akakus

Two-Handed (Greatsword and Battleaxe\Warhammer):

2 (1): SWP Two-Handed Weapons on Back by Metal-Gear-Rex

3 (2): FSM Two-Handed turned and on waist by fushimi

Bow (Crossbow is limited):

2 (1): Frostfall Bow by Chesko

3 (2): Reversed Better Bows by Messes With Wolves

4 (3): FSM Turn Bow by fushimi

Arrow Quiver:

2 (1): Frostfall Quiver by Chesko

3 (2): Frostfall Quiver by xp32

Bolt Quiver:

2 (1): Frostfall Quiver by Chesko

3 (2): Left Hip Bolt by xp32

4 (3): Experimental Hip Bolt by xp32

5 (4): Aesthetic Bolt Quiver by IsharaMeradin

Dagger:

2 (1): Daggers on Back Hip by xp32

3 (2): Daggers on the Ankles by Metal-Gear-Rex

Magic:

2 (1): Nipple Magic by ElPsyCongroo

Shout:

2 (1): Schlong Shout by ElPsyCongroo

Problem Section

If you have problems read this first, written by Skulltyrant

1. "Old XPMSE2 or no XPMSE2 skeleton used on this actor. Some XPMSE features may be missing. Fix it!" or "Why don't I see <PUT RANDOM SLIDER HERE> in RaceMenu" or "Why do my physics fuck up" or "Where should XPMS\E2 go in my installation":

XPMS\E2 should be installed last and installed that nothing overwrites it.

XPMSE2.6+ will inform you that something is wrong. If it tells you that something is wrong there are two possibilities:

1. Your skeleton installation got overwritten by another mod

2. The Character you use\edit is as custom race that has a seperate skeleton and needs skeleton replaced manually.

2. Why don't I see <PUT RANDOM SLIDER HERE> in RaceMenu even after doing everything in 1.:

You installed RaceMenu either incorrectly, or the wrong version (recommended version in requirements), or leftover old script files.

3. How 2 fix irregular looking breasts after updating to 2.0+:

1. Try the default skeleton rig map

2. If 1. does not help and deforms the body deforms in another way, you have a broken body installed

3. If 1. does help, your animations are broken, get others, or switch over to HDT_PE/HDT_SMP, the BPP skeleton rig maps are causing issues with your aniamtion

5. How 2 fix low FPS or broken HDT Physics after updating to 2.0+:

HDT is logging a tremendous amount of error which means the default HDT xml has content that one or more actors skeleton does not support. Keep in mind to replace custom races\actors' skeletons propertly.

Also check your xml for old problematic content, like "NPC PreBelly" and "Weapon" nodes like "WeaponSword"

That stuff is old and not supported.

POST YOUR HDT LOG I DON'T HAVE MAGICAL LOOK INTO MY GAME FROM FAR AWAY GLASSES, IF I HAVE TO BUY SOME THIS MOD HAS TO GO AS A PAID MOD ON THE STEAM WORKSHOP

6. Broken HDT Physics after updating to 2.0+:

You are using an old HDT xml file, get a new one.

7. How 2 fix inward Belly after updating to 2.0+:

8. Old HDT Bodies are incompatible with XPMSE 2.0+, what should I do?:

Use the latest CBBE, Unified UNP or Citrus Body to ensure that anything you do works, I can notify the responsible people, any other body is your problem.

9. How 2 fix your quiver when you changed "Quiver Style"\"Bolt Style" in RaceMenu while wearing a "Bolt Quiver"\"Arrow Quiver"

Unequip and reequip a quiver, ProperWeaponScales fixes itself, if it doesn't fix itself you killed the ProperWeaponScales script, Restart the game, if that does not help your installation of one requirement is not working as it should.

10. I want to edit the skeleton in Nifskope to change weapon positions manually

Warning: This is not supported anymore in 2.6+ and I will not give any support if you have done so, use RaceMenu and you get support.

Open the skeleton in Nifskope

Modify name of the Weapon<Nodes> Name String like this:

WeaponSword -> WeaponSwordDefault

WeaponSwordLeft -> WeaponSwordLeftDefault

WeaponSwordOnBack -> WeaponSword

WeaponSwordLeftOnBack -> WeaponSwordLeft

Result: One-handed Weapon on back.

Any other position works analog

11. I changed my skeleton and now I have problems

Your problem not mine, you have been warned, see 10.

12. Conflict (XP32 Animation Pack) : Equip\Unequip animation don't change

XP32 Animation Pack has a conflicting file with FNIS (weaponequip.hkx), install FNIS after the Animation Pack, fore is working on a solution.

[Modders\Animators Section

New XPMSE 2.1 Rig txt and behaviour files: Resource

These are compatible with the Modders Resource at XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and with Skeleton Controller Rig

Fully Backwards compatible. Do not use the Modders Resource at XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and with Skeleton Controller Rig for skinning.

HOW 2 PEPARE TAILS TO WORK WITH THE TAIL POSITION SLIDERS:

1. Open the tail mesh into nifskope

2. Replace the following node names with the new ones

- "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]" => "Tail"

- "NPC Spine [spn0]" => "NPC Tail Spine [spn0]"

- "NPC L Thigh [LThg]" => "NPC Tail L Thigh [LThg]"

- "NPC R Thigh [RThg]" => "NPC Tail R Thigh [RThg]"

3. Save

olor=#800080]FNIS:[/color]

- HDT: 115 Bones

- BBP: 129 Bones

- XPMS Fallback: 242 Bones

New bone naming prefix schema:

Mesh, Havok Animations, HDT Physic bones

NPC => Mesh bones

HDT => exclusive HDT Motion bones

RaceMenu exclusive bones (NO MESH OR PHYSICS ON THESE BONES)

CME => Extra CME\RM bones, usable for custom scales in nifskope, NiOverride makes it possible :)

MOV => Weapon Offset\Socket Bones, do not edit

Animation bones removed:

- Wings, Hair, Cloak bones have been removed since XPMS, they were unused bones

Credits:

XPMS\E2 Authors:

- Groovtma: author of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, current maintainer of XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS

- XP32: author of XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS

- Skulltyrant: Nexus community support and former maintainer of XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and author of Custom Skeleton Replacers

Meaningful authors:

- Expired: author of RaceMenu and NiOverride

- TheFigment: author of hkxmcd

- Fore: author of FNIS

- jacques00: Proper Weapon Scale co-creator

- Blabba: author of Citrus Body

- cell: Bodyslide author

- CherryHotaling: author of skyrim's Breast and Butt Physic System

- mark19850124 a.k.a Dragonfly0124 or 哈哈笑笑: author of skyrim's Tender Breast and Butt Physic System

- HydrogensaysHDT: author of HDT Physics Extension and HDT Mesh Physics

- belisario: author of the SOS RaceMenu Plugin

- Neovalen: author of Dual Sheath Redux for the help with PSW2

- Dbfinder: author of RR&F

- DarkPhoenix: author of DSPSOB

- Alan from ANK: author of the UN7B body

- ElPsyCongroo: author of Nipple Magic

- IsharaMeradin: author of Aesthetic Bolt Quiver

- fushimi: author of FSM skeleton de Gozaru

- Metal-Gear-REX: author of Skyrim Weapon Positioning

- Ayame: author of Female Skeleton Replacer

Testers:

- PsychoMachina: quality assurance feedback

- Liuli: finding and fixing some issues

Animators:

- Bergzore: author of "Immersive Animations", draw\sheath animations used in XPMSE2

- Chesko and Ninivekha: authors of Belt-Fastend Quivers, quiver draw\sheath animation bundled in XPMSE2

- yukl: author of "YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight", draw\sheath animation used in XPMSE

Translations:

- xuniana: ECE and RaceMenuPluginXPMSE Chinese translation

- Narsilien80/Aravis7: ECE French translation

Donations:

Because people asked for it

Groovtama on Nexus

Click here to download this file