XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

can anyone help me with my followers turning invisible, tearing my hair out - what am i doing wrong!

full re-install, minimal mods except FNIS, latest XPSME skeleton, HDT, EFF, unofficial patches, sexy follower mods, my own custom armor made in Bodyslide Studio and HD texture mods + sexlab. thats it.

just left Honningbrew meadery and they are ALL INVISIBLE!

gaaah!

It's due to HDT on their bodies, happens especially in the Riften area. Use armor that's non BBP or don't use HDT and they won't be invisible. I use non-BBP armor for my followers and keep HDT to the sexy fun. Also less for the processor to have to deal with.

For followers and everyone else I use Immersive Armors; I don't give them HDT-enabled stuff (which I use only for fun, like high heels).

USELESS CRAP REMOVED

Quit reposting the OP, it's a useless waste of space (not the OP, just the reposting of it).

It's a newcomer, unfortunately.

When I use style fitting animations my chars go into t-pose for the top half of their body and can not attack.  This only seems to affect stuff I change from the default position.  Never have an issue with the bow.  Any idea what could cause this? 

You're going to need to provide a FNIS output file for Groova to know anything, but check the following things;

-Nothing overwrites the skeleton

-in FNIS, make sure Groovatrama's Skeleton patch (as well as skeleton arm patch) is checked

When I use style fitting animations my chars go into t-pose for the top half of their body and can not attack. This only seems to affect stuff I change from the default position. Never have an issue with the bow. Any idea what could cause this?

You should read what the installer options has to say

You're going to need to provide a FNIS output file for Groova to know anything, but check the following things;

-in FNIS, make sure Groovatrama's Skeleton patch (as well as skeleton arm patch) is checked

This fixed it.  I am way to used to not checking the options in FNIS since I don't use most of them that I had completely missed that the groovetrama patch was added.  

Hello :shy:  i have these ProperWeaponScaleEffect spamming my logs, but base on few pages earlier i guess its normal? or should i update to 3.0? im having version 2.82 now

i have copied the skeleton to selene kate and tania so i think they might not be the problem..

also i want to ask the shield setting in RM plugin, i cant change it, is it problem or i must have dual sheath redux?

Been a while since I looked at this and it has certainly come on a lot, you've some amazing work

I had a question on the left arm when drawing a sword as the animation now appears to for drawing 2 swords which looks slightly odd if you use one sword and a spell. I played with some of the weapon sliders in racemenu but couldn't spot anything that would keep the left arm lower as in vanilla, so is it possible to do?

I didn't want to install the vanilla settings instead of the dual settings due the stability warnings in the installer.

Been a while since I looked at this and it has certainly come on a lot, you've some amazing work

I had a question on the left arm when drawing a sword as the animation now appears to for drawing 2 swords which looks slightly odd if you use one sword and a spell. I played with some of the weapon sliders in racemenu but couldn't spot anything that would keep the left arm lower as in vanilla, so is it possible to do?

I didn't want to install the vanilla settings instead of the dual settings due the stability warnings in the installer.

There are two animations set single and dual(default), you can install either the single one that keeps the default animation you have and add extra single animation to the alternative animation slots, and the other one makes everything including default aniamtions and alternative animation slots.

I have enough animation for both cases but not enough slots for both cases in one set, and I have not enough animation to even remotely include combinations.

Works well with Mod Organizer though, I install one version for my dual wielder profile character and one for my sword'n'board character. Without that, or if you vary a lot in playstyles... yeah. Any chance of those slots getting expanded or have you reached limits of something?

Works well with Mod Organizer though, I install one version for my dual wielder profile character and one for my sword'n'board character. Without that, or if you vary a lot in playstyles... yeah. Any chance of those slots getting expanded or have you reached limits of something?

Fore is working on it, but nothing in the near modding future that will come, he has to work around some havok limitations.

I see how to install/uninstall this mod, but I have never had to update my skeleton before (I used the older XP32 2.82). Is there a specific way to update the skeleton to prevent bugs or do I just uninstall the old one and then install the new one?

I see how to install/uninstall this mod, but I have never had to update my skeleton before (I used the older XP32 2.82). Is there a specific way to update the skeleton to prevent bugs or do I just uninstall the old one and then install the new one?

The esp was renamed on purpose with 3.0 so SKSE cleans up the old game forms registrations stuff by itself when ClearInvalidRegistrations is set in the skse.ini, from alpha to beta/gold of 3.0 might get a little bit noise in papyrus but that is so far everything that happens when updating.

The data storage of XPMSE doesn't change often, most stuff that changes is the management code. So you can pretty much just update, old out, new in.

There are two animations set single and dual(default), you can install either the single one that keeps the default animation you have and add extra single animation to the alternative animation slots, and the other one makes everything including default aniamtions and alternative animation slots.

I have enough animation for both cases but not enough slots for both cases in one set, and I have not enough animation to even remotely include combinations.

Many thanks,

I was going to install Base Animation - Single first but was a bit concerned with the warning that comes up saying "Base Animation - Duel is recommended. Disabling it may result in game instability. Do you wish to continue?", but from what you're saying I was worrying needlessly

i dont seem to have the skeleton patch only the arm fix

my b just a old race menu problem

Edited by RAMc

I know I'm going to get smacked for this but I followed installation instructions carefully to update the skeleton, but then all my textures/spec maps broke. I tried reverting back to the 2.82 (I didn't save the game when I tested the 3.00) but the broken textures/spec maps remained.
I have some images in the thread I started, I've tried a lot of stuff to get it working again before I decided to finally post here since it was after updating the skeleton that things started going crazy. I wanted to rule out as much as possible.

EDIT: I fixed the skin texture problem completely by resaving the skin map, normal map and specular maps on all the affected parts. If anyone else gets this problem just open the body texture, _msn and _s maps in photoshop and then overwrite them. You don't have the change anything. I'm so stupid because I didn't even know what caused it in the first place. I am sorry.