PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The only difference between Better Vampires LE and SE is that the SE version of the mod has a BSA instead of loose script files. It just fixed itself for me. 

Fine, maybe I have some load order issues. 

So I THOUGHT this mod was working nicely, but I realized that even with the "allow hybrid" option selected, I would NEVER get Sanguinare Vampiris (think that was it). As soon as I stopped being a succubus, I contracted the disease. Became a succubus again, disease disappeared from my active effects.

So I tried stopping being a succubus again, until Lord Harkon transformed me. After I transformed, I became a succubus again, and INSTANTLY, my Vampire Lord power and all vampire related active effects VANISHED. Again, "Allow Hybrid" is ticked. Unless there's a different setting I'm not seeing?? This option is listed under the cum inflation section for some reason...

I'm SO sad about that. The transformation option what 100% of why I use this mod, and I can think of no other mod or race that allows a fully customizable tranformation that can be played like a regular character, without the limitations of a vampire lord or werewolf...

Edit: Immunity to STD is NOT checked, because A) I have no mods that add them, and B) I unchecked it BECAUSE I wasn't getting the Vampire disease, and I assumed that option must have been to blame.

4 hours ago, ShenGo said:

So I THOUGHT this mod was working nicely, but I realized that even with the "allow hybrid" option selected, I would NEVER get Sanguinare Vampiris (think that was it). As soon as I stopped being a succubus, I contracted the disease. Became a succubus again, disease disappeared from my active effects.

So I tried stopping being a succubus again, until Lord Harkon transformed me. After I transformed, I became a succubus again, and INSTANTLY, my Vampire Lord power and all vampire related active effects VANISHED. Again, "Allow Hybrid" is ticked. Unless there's a different setting I'm not seeing?? This option is listed under the cum inflation section for some reason...

I'm SO sad about that. The transformation option what 100% of why I use this mod, and I can think of no other mod or race that allows a fully customizable tranformation that can be played like a regular character, without the limitations of a vampire lord or werewolf...

Edit: Immunity to STD is NOT checked, because A) I have no mods that add them, and B) I unchecked it BECAUSE I wasn't getting the Vampire disease, and I assumed that option must have been to blame.

Make sure that you have looked at and turned off the contract STD option in the PSQ MCM. This can stop you from being a vampire even if Harkon transforms you. 

50 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Make sure that you have looked at and turned off the contract STD option in the PSQ MCM. This can stop you from being a vampire even if Harkon transforms you. 

See the edit at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out what was happening with my hybrid settings: I had tried not being a succubus anymore, becoming a vampire, and then becoming a succubus, and for some reason, even though 'immune to STD' was DESELECTED when I 'quit the succubus', as soon as I became a succubus again, it re-enabled itself. I guess her not contracting Sanguinare Vampiris in the beginning was just a fluke...

But now I'm having another odd problem... In a new game with the same load order and same MCM settings, when she transforms, all is well. But in my CURRENT game, when she transforms, her head mesh and texture remains the same as her human head.

Human head is freckled with high gloss settings for glossy lips. Succubus head has lacy markings, lower gloss settings, and a gold shimmer. When she transforms, her body has the gold shimmer and low gloss, but her head is freckled and high gloss. If I 'quit the succubus' and then 'become the succubus' again, her head works, but all traces of vampirism are obliterated because the silly 'immune to STD' thing turns itself back on. :(

On 6/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, ShenGo said:

I figured out what was happening with my hybrid settings: I had tried not being a succubus anymore, becoming a vampire, and then becoming a succubus, and for some reason, even though 'immune to STD' was DESELECTED when I 'quit the succubus', as soon as I became a succubus again, it re-enabled itself. I guess her not contracting Sanguinare Vampiris in the beginning was just a fluke...

But now I'm having another odd problem... In a new game with the same load order and same MCM settings, when she transforms, all is well. But in my CURRENT game, when she transforms, her head mesh and texture remains the same as her human head.

Human head is freckled with high gloss settings for glossy lips. Succubus head has lacy markings, lower gloss settings, and a gold shimmer. When she transforms, her body has the gold shimmer and low gloss, but her head is freckled and high gloss. If I 'quit the succubus' and then 'become the succubus' again, her head works, but all traces of vampirism are obliterated because the silly 'immune to STD' thing turns itself back on. :(

Okay, I know this is asking a lot, but would anyone be able to send me a compiled script telling PSQ to DISABLE STD immunity by default?? I tried doing it myself, but even with the 64 bit patch, trying to compile ONE script gave me a million errors, so I can't even test my change... I'm an idiot when it comes to scripts anyway...

Edit: I figured out that I can fix this by changing her race (apparently from the Vampire version to the non Vampire version and then back again). I found a combination of console commands and RaceMenu that can supposedly do this without messing up skills and such, but obviously it's no where NEAR as good a solution as simply disabling and then re-enabling her succubus state... If only I just COULD without STD immunity turning itself back on and curing her vampirism. Even if going non succubus and then becoming a succubus again only works because it cures vampirism, I'll never know if that's the case of I can't try it WITHOUT it curing vampirism.

• 4 weeks later...

I sent this message before but only after sending it I noticed it was the SE threat ^^' hehe, my bad. Im resending it here since I use Legendary Edition.

*I know this has been asked quite a lot but I haven't found a response yet. Is about the "Kiss Me" interactions.

When I activate it (Usually on charmed characters or those with a "Lover" relationship rank) it fades the screen to black then my character and the other appears kissing, then it fades back to black and returns to normal, but when it does, my character cant move, or interact with anything, not even open the inventory. I always end up having to reload a previous save in order to keep playing.

Its really bothering me cause I love the animation it plays and I just cant take advantage of draining mechanics cause it always makes my character get stuck.

Overall, the mod feels amazing (With some minor flaws but thats okey). Although Im curious, is there an "in-game" way to turn into a Succubus? Like without having to activate it throught the MCM but immersively throught gameplay? (Kinda like how you would if you wanted to become a vampire or something).*

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:
 21 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Is about the "Kiss Me" interactions.

As far as I know it is one of the broken features of the mod. It's never worked.

21 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

is there an "in-game" way to turn into a Succubus?

No.

•  

I'm pretty sure the "kiss me" interaction can be stopped by pressing the "Activate" key.  (Mine is 'W', but I hate WASD, so I changed the keys).

I believe that one can become the succubus through the mod's API, but it takes another mod to do that as far as I know.

Has anyone been able to fix the problem where you can't change your character's hair in racemenu anymore? I dont have transform hair enabled in MCM nor do i have a hair mesh in my succubus transform folder. 

when i change my character's hair with showracemenu, apply the changes, then transform to succubus form the hair i changed to in human form remains in succubus form as expected. However when i revert back to human form my character's hair switches back to what it was before i changed it with showracemenu.

I was looking at the similar problems people had earlier in this thread however they never received a response on how they can try to fix it. Im stuck as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

just a quick question (maybe someone asked this before, but I´m too lazy to klick through 136 pages ??

Is it possible to use PSQ with another skin mod like "Mature Skin" or "Pride of Walhalla" ?

My Succubus keeps being female (unfortunately) despite the fact, that SL recognizes a "Gender Change" ?

And yeah...I allready "schlogified" my Char...

8 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Is it possible to use PSQ with another skin mod like "Mature Skin" or "Pride of Walhalla" ?

If you have installed PSQ transform package FOMOD

Yes, it can. You need to download / extract the skin mod, copy the DDS files and paste them into Skyrim data folder / textures / psq / Human body / female

36 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you have installed PSQ transform package FOMOD

Yes, it can. You need to download / extract the skin mod, copy the DDS files and paste them into Skyrim data folder / textures / psq / Human body / female

Found it...aaaand... it´s workin great.

Thanks a lot. ?

Hi guys, idk if this issue already been solved, but as far as I browse the comments here the energy drain issue still left unanswered. Succubus wont absorb energy from its victim (while her energy kept decreasing), even if in the MCM the setting already enabled. My other mod that involved in absorbing victim after sex is Sexlab Deadly drain. I ever installed both with no issue occurred, idk why it happen to me know. Any ideas? Thanks for your attention btw...

1 hour ago, hoesin said:

Hi guys, idk if this issue already been solved, but as far as I browse the comments here the energy drain issue still left unanswered. Succubus wont absorb energy from its victim (while her energy kept decreasing), even if in the MCM the setting already enabled. My other mod that involved in absorbing victim after sex is Sexlab Deadly drain. I ever installed both with no issue occurred, idk why it happen to me know. Any ideas? Thanks for your attention btw...

I don't know if you have a "unique" problem or not.  In my game, a starting-out character absorbs very little energy and needs to boost her succubus energy with semen.  As my character levels, I increase certain MCM parameters a bit and about level 3 or 4 she no longer needs to use semen.  So you might try changing some of the MCM settings to absorb more energy and/or turn off succubus spell energy draining.

I should mention that I use PSQ 3.2.7a .

23 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know if you have a "unique" problem or not.  In my game, a starting-out character absorbs very little energy and needs to boost her succubus energy with semen.  As my character levels, I increase certain MCM parameters a bit and about level 3 or 4 she no longer needs to use semen.  So you might try changing some of the MCM settings to absorb more energy and/or turn off succubus spell energy draining.

I should mention that I use PSQ 3.2.7a .

well i use the latest version, which is 3.2.8a. And yeah now I have to turn off the energy consumption or else it will reach 0%

20 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I notices that in the configuration of this mod you have an option to "allow hybrid" can you expand what that means?

My understanding is that "allow Hybrid" is to allow for a succubus/vampire character.  Without this flag, becoming a vampire doesn't work.  However, I've read of people having problems even with the flag set.

Edit:  Oh, and you might need to turn off disease protection (whatever that's called).

I noticed something interesting; if I use Real Flying wings in my character's transformation, flying doesn't work, oddly enough. But if I use ADWings, it DOES work. I haven't tried ALL of them yet, but so far, three ADWings work. Flying also worked with Static Wings.

I ALSO noticed that that's only the case if I do NOT allow PSQ to overwrite Real Flying's scripts. If I load PSQ AFTER Real Flying in my mod list, and deactivate Real Flying's esp, so the scripts overwrite, ALL wings fail to work, no matter what level she is, even after using the hotkey to make sure flying is activated. And yes, 'Allow Flying' is checked in PSQ's MCM.

5 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I noticed something interesting; if I use Real Flying wings in my character's transformation, flying doesn't work, oddly enough. But if I use ADWings, it DOES work. I haven't tried ALL of them yet, but so far, three ADWings work. Flying also worked with Static Wings.

I ALSO noticed that that's only the case if I do NOT allow PSQ to overwrite Real Flying's scripts. If I load PSQ AFTER Real Flying in my mod list, and deactivate Real Flying's esp, so the scripts overwrite, ALL wings fail to work, no matter what level she is, even after using the hotkey to make sure flying is activated. And yes, 'Allow Flying' is checked in PSQ's MCM.

Yeah, I never got it to work either.  PSQ needs a lot of fixing and the wings mechanics are a part of it.